Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@tenoh_kaioh  I also share all the reasons that you stated on why you started shipping KiBi ..I agree wholeheartedly with everything that you said ...eheeheh .. their interaction during the press conference and especially during the MBC TV entertainment section interview is very sweet .... just like you said , Junki looked so hyper ... actually I noticed the same thing regarding his insta updates as well .. what I mean is ,before SWWTNv period, his updates seems normal to me .... yes , he loves posting his pictures and all but then I've never seen him posting something like the vid where he goes twirling and twirling around with his wig and then he kept laughing non stop ...hehehehe .... also , I noticed there''s some similarities between his posts and Yubi's insta post ..for example , Yubi really loves to post short clip of her talking alone .. or doing funny expression etc etc ... and then somehow it seems that Junki is also doing the same thing in the same period of time ... and I do notice that he loves the SWWTN poster which has him and Yubi on it that he asked his fans their opinion about those posters..uhuhuh ... too many things that just goes to show this guy is actually pretty smitten with Yubi ..the same thing goes to Yubi as well ... actually I've seen his BTS with Shin Min Ah and also Nam Sang Mi ..believe me , he behaved differently with them .... he was quite goofy as well in the BTS with SMA , but then SMA is quite a serious person and didn't really respond to his jokes like how Yubi does, so there's nothing as electrifying as what we see between KiBi happen ... also he's not  touchy feely towards SMA ...and the way he gazed at Yubi and SMA is also different as well ... as for him and Nam Sang Mi, for me they look more like sibling's interaction ... I never watch his BTS with Park Ha Sun ..so I don't know ..ehehe..but then knowing that Park Ha Sun is now dating the second lead in Two Weeks  so I assume , there's no spark between them offscreen .. his sparks with Yubi is totally something different ....I don't know if it's just me..but then in my eyes , he got much younger nowadays when he started shooting SWWTN ... in fact , he looks much younger than he was in Joseon Gunman .. I think being around Yubi makes him younger and younger..ehehehe..this is only my feelings actually ...ehehehe .. I don't know how other people think about this.

eheheheh ..yes.. he's hot when he's jealous ....huhuhuh ... no matter how much he tried to hide it , it's still visible that he's jealous ..huhhuuh ... 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To clarify, the rumour was started by a Weibo message translated from Japanese into Chinese (as fan meet was in Japan, I assume). I don't really know what to make of that, except to say that if it was true, then LJG really had guts to say something like that publicly to his fans (some fans were impressed, as am I; what a man!). 

Really?? Translated from japanese to chinese? Oh, no wonder I hate rumors, no wonder! 

Here is our Yubi, who walks the night in her favourite tracksuite. :lol: What is going on with this girl?? 

@Irisz i am already on my bed..going to sleep..but then your post of yubi's ig update makes me go wild....huhuhu..i believe she's posing sweetly for her sunbinim...goshhhh...she's sooooo pretttttyyyyyy....sorry dearie..i haven't reply your post yet...will do tomorrow morning..going to sleep and dreams of kibi..huhuhuhu

Thanks @Irisz .:sweatingbullets: You got me all cleared up for the mess that I was on my way to making. I'm glad you stop my strong imaginations just in time. Although you sort of opened up past wounds :tears:about the criticism of those harsh *so-called* FANS:angry:. I just wish that our world could be a place where everyone can live in harmony, is that a lot to ask? !:angry:

And don't worry, your post didn't confuse me the way I had imagined it to be so it's all good. ;)

No, I thank you, it is good to talk things out. ;) I am glad you did not misunderstand my post. :sweatingbullets:

Hi @dark4ngel , @Irisz  I just do not know what else to say. Meaning to say, our ship not going to sail further right? 

Oh no.... Ottoke...

@Irisz You can go first. :lol: Tell @lynn1272 that it's not what she thinks it is and it's not going to happen the way she's scared that it might happen. I'll go after you to be polite. ^_^

Oh, no!! :sweatingbullets: Dear Lynn, everything is alright dear, really. ^_^ Don't be afraid of storms at least our ship still sails. ;)   

@dark4ngel  :P ;)

Sleep well @mcleen :) honestly @tenoh_kaioh I don't know what I really see in that BTS scene, but of course that I can see that he cares about her, but I know that he is serious because his scene needs his focus there, just look at him how he is trying to remember the kata you know the moves he needs to make one after another. it is not easy to memorize in a short time, well it is a short kata but still new for him probably. 

I remember one of us told us that he was saying her that she should use kitchen knife instead of sword well, it is very rude (in my culture) it means that she should go back to her place where she belongs and stop playing in the men's world because this is not for females. Ah, maybe he meant to be funny, but I didn't get that humor. :rolleyes: 

What if...the reason why...LYB deleted those earlier posts of LJK in her Instagram...LJK and LYB don't take a lot of selfies together...MBC don't release a lot of BTSs of our OTP >>> IS BECAUSE LJK is indeed dating someone during those past 4 months they were filming SWWTN together?!:unsure: (And by that I'm not saying what if he has been dating JHB, it could be someone else other than her.)

Let's not think about this, LOL. Seriously though, if he was indeed dating someone else during this time, then it would be even easier to post up selfie with him bc you know that there will never be anything between them. But the fact that they are so hush hush about it probably means something is going on. Plus LJG wouldn't be so active around LYB if he has a girlfriend already. 

So, for some fans, KiBi seems to be a done deal, and just a matter of waiting it out in the wings for the public announcement, while keeping a low profile in the meantime. 

I agree......:w00t:

and for the anti-KiBi, it's too bad. Can't deny their affections for each other, have to just accept the reality of it guys. Sooner or later, LJG will be getting marry to someone. I would rather it be LYB :wub:

To clarify, the rumour was started by a Weibo message translated from Japanese into Chinese (as fan meet was in Japan, I assume). I don't really know what to make of that, except to say that if it was true, then LJG really had guts to say something like that publicly to his fans (some fans were impressed, as am I; what a man!). 

Really?? Translated from japanese to chinese? Oh, no wonder I hate rumors, no wonder! 

Here is our Yubi, who walks the night in her favourite tracksuite. :lol: What is going on with this girl?? 

I'm quite surprised she posted 3 times in he IG and looking so "lost". I think she's really missing a certain someone so much and couldn't get to sleep and just walked around at night hahaha.... I saw someone commented on her post that there's someone who lives near Han river and she should just go visit him LOL... If you see LJG last interview, he said he often runs/jogs near his home along the Han river :) I wonder if LYB is missing him right now .... 

I swear I've never shipped so hard on any couple on and off screen like this... this is quite amazing. I really wish the best for LJG & LYB 

I have never seen him much in interview eithers, but the Scholar press conference had me wondering if he was always that hyper and high during public appearances, and the same query was posed on the the KiBi Baidu forum, and the answer by a long time fan was no, he was usually circumspect and serious. So, that had me confused as well.

From what I saw in JG interviews, he didn't act goofy, but he wasn't all serious either. He joked around to a certain extent and laughed a lot. Please don't hate me for saying this, but he complimented JHB in an interview and when JHB was asked to choose her ideal type between the two guys, she chose NSM which looked pretty suspecious.

He was pretty chummy with ZD as well and even prepared a birthday surprise for her and bought her presents. I wanted to post a few gifs of them to show you how touchy-feely they were, but since it has nothing to do with KiBi, I decided against it.

But I agree he was different around Yubi and acted all goofy. Something else that caught my eye was his behaviour in ep10 BTS. In A&M, TW and JG kiss BTS, he joked around, but with Yubi, he was different and avoided eye contact. Not to mention, the ever cheerful Yubi was quiet as well. The atmosphere was very different, compared to his other kissing scenes.

The Japan FM was after Scholar and very recent, it seemed. I have no idea when exactly.

It's probably from Ritz Carlton FM - Welcome Party With Lee Joon Gi. Whether it is true or not, he looked quite jealous to me in ep14 BTS. Then again, we have to see it from non-KiBians' perspective. We should find someone who hasn't watched SWWTN and doesn't know either of them and let him/her decide whether there's anything going on between KiBi.

@Lady_Lara Liking someone because of how they look is basically for temporary satisfaction. Just because LJK said he likes someone for their looks it doesn't mean he will act upon his words and marry someone he has no idea of or has no clue of who they really are. LJK in my mind should be better than that.

In an interview from two years ago, he was asked the following question:

As a good looking man, do you have any particular expectation of your girlfriend's appearence?

Here's part of the answer:

23priw.jpg

my dear chingu kibi shipper...can anyone tell me the link full of the interview of scholar who walks the night....really thanks to anyone tell me... 

I've just watched BTS episode 10-the kiss scene. Poor sweet girl-YuBi- of course she has a crash on him- it's obvious - it seemed that they kissed 20 times :)) JunKi! What are you doing?! Stop! It's too hoot here:w00t: I'm sure about YuBi feelings-it's too obvious. But JunKi-I'm not sure. He kissed a lot of pretty actresses before, he's a professional actor, and to be honest sometimes I think that our JunKi loves his own reflection in mirror -some kind of Narcissus:lol: but he's soo handsome, attractive and super sexy- that his narcissus style is a forgivable thing:) Please don't break YuBis heart!

Hi everybody

I was lurking here past few days because I wasn't sure it is true decision to join the discussion or not, I was lurking in some shipping forums in the past and when the male partner has confirmed dating with another female actress, some of them started bashing and blaming him for what he did. I was afraid of some overreacting if it confirms LJG is dating another woman and well, I don't want to read something like "he betrayed her" when all of these posts are our opinions and imaginations. But I found fellow kibians realist persons, not too emotional so I decided to join the discussion with you all and spazz. He and she are already single or we assume that way coz there is no confirmation or evidence yet so we can spazz here happily but if some day they have confirmed dating with another person I'm sure all of us will respect their decision and personal life and I think we will not lose anything, we will have happy time together here same as SWWTN thread and and we also have SungYang forever:wub:

Anyway For those who want to see different type of heart sign you can see below gif, LJG is doing them for his fans, it is reliable until new version of heart sign comes out:P:D

5zbvZ7P.jpg

BTW do you guys see this fortune telling he posted on his Instagram before starting SWWTN?

Caption:

bizarre~ I pray for nothing but the best, I pray and pray~~~ Let’s pray~^^ Super power!! Who can translate this for the overseas fans? The talented wanted~ maybe the part about the relationships and marriage can be omitted from the translation kkkk. Have a happy weekend my dear angel’s ~♡

Translation: JGfamily

Fortune telling translation: 

aecWBgB.jpg

I've just watched BTS episode 10-the kiss scene. Poor sweet girl-YuBi- of course she has a crash on him- it's obvious - it seemed that they kissed 20 times :)) JunKi! What are you doing?! Stop! It's too hoot here:w00t: I'm sure about YuBi feelings-it's too obvious. But JunKi-I'm not sure. He kissed a lot of pretty actresses before, he's a professional actor, and to be honest sometimes I think that our JunKi loves his own reflection in mirror -some kind of Narcissus:lol: but he's soo handsome, attractive and super sexy- that his narcissus style is a forgivable thing:) Please don't break YuBis heart!

he does look like he spend more time looking in the mirror than YB, LOL. Although thanks to SWWTN and his flawless skin, I have started to take care of my face skin more. 

@mcleen Your observations about him were echoed in the Chinese Baidu forums, which had some people seriously analysing his and YB's Instagram posts. I only had my Instagram account recently so that I could follow LJG and while I did scroll to see some of his older postings, never scrutinised anything and just thought that might be his "normal" narcissistic behaviour. His giddiness throughout the filming of SWWTN really had some fans sitting up and taking notice.

It seemed YB had an earlier Instagram post about a recent (2014?) Korean movie. The movie was about the love affair of a couple 9 years apart. What do we know but that they had about a similar age difference. :phew:

Remember that recent hoopla about YB's post and translation of that girl and boy illustration where the girl indicated that she wanted the boy, well, it seemed that the day she posted that fell on what was supposed to be Confession Day in SKorea, so that if the love confession succeed, the couple would have a 100 days anniversary on their hands come Christmas. I have no idea if any of these are true, but it was still fun to read, LOL! :P

@Mona Ys Thanks for your perspective, we sorely need that reality check, ha ha.

Frankly, am in this for the fun and thrill, and even if they don't end up together, am completely fine with it as long as everyone involved is happy. Peace.

@dark4ngel since you talked about your favourite couple from BBJX and how did they meet during the shooting and end up marrying each other ...

I also want to share about another couple which had just went public recently in August ... actually when I see this couple, they really remind me of KiBi as well ...  it's the couple from The Romance of Condor Heroes 2014 , Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao .. I've known Michelle Chen for quite some times and do like her in Taiwanese dramas  and only knew a little bit about Chen Xiao because I don't really follow Chinese dramas...however , when I read the news about Michelle Cheng being heavily criticised because of her character in the drama as Xiao Long Nu , I was interested to check out the drama .. unfortunately , the drama is not really my cup of tea .. butThen I somehow like the pairing of Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao  .. so, I only watched their cuts here and there and I felt that this couple really has something going on when I watch their BTS ...their onscreen chemistry is not as sizzling as KiBi's but then they are pretty sweet in the BTS ...I can really feel that Chen Xiao likes Michelle .. but then , Michelle is 4 years older than him , and she's based in Taiwan meanwhile Chen Xiao is based in China..so I really thought that even though they have this cute offscreen chemistry in the BTS  , they won't really end up together because of those obstacless , furthermore the netizens don't really like Michelle because they said Michelle is not pretty enough to portray Xiao Long Nu ...and then..somehow one day I happened to watch the drama cast went to promote the drama at Happy Camp ..that's when I see that Chen Xiao seemed very smitten with Michelle ..Chen Xiao can be considered as a very famous young actor in China that people shipped him with lots of pretty actresses that he had acted with before .. about the similarities between KiBi and this couple, ...it''s such a co incidence that Chen Xiao also had acted in a series of which he had to cross dress , wore makeup and wigs like how Junki did in King and Clown ... also both Junki and Chen Xiao guested together in Happy Camp ..  about Michelle Chen , just like Yubi ..she also has this purely innocent image and very down to earth in real life ..also she can speaks very fluent English because she used to study in New York for sometime ...eheheeh .. ok , back to Chen Xiao and Michelle .. after their guesting in Happy Camp, I'm pretty much sure there's definitely something between these 2 ... what i like about drama in China or Taiwan , is that the cast got to meet again when the drama is airing to promote their drama together..so , they can go and promote together in lots of variety shows .. if only our KiBi also has such chance , I would be very thankful ..I really hope that they can go and promote SWWTN in China together because we know how popular  Junki is in China ... so ok , though I feel there's something going on , I don't have the place to spazz about them ..ehehe ..so I didn't really follow up about their progress till recently  they came out publicly on 26th of August ..I was really happy and surprised at the same time ... and now when I think about it, I really hope that our KiBi can also end up just like Michelle and Chen Xiao .I salute Chen Xiao for being brave to admit it when he's definitely on the height of his fame  and he's only 28 years old and his lover is 32 years old ...I want Junki to be brave like that as well since he's already at the age of getting married..ehehehei.. ok ... I just want to share this fanmade MV of Michelle and Chen Xiao in the spoiler below if anyone is interested to watch ... it's just that because I really feel this couple somehow do resembles KiBi in a way ... 

Hidden Content

@mcleen Wow! So Chen Xiao and Michelle got together? ! I'm so happy for them. I know they starred together in the Condor Heroes but I never knew they developed their feelings for each other that fast, considering Chen Xiao has always put his career as his number 1 priority. I could definitely see KiBi being in the same position as them if LJK and LYB went together to promote this drama more. That's another down part in the K-showbiz. 

I'm glad I could do something for you @tenoh_kaioh . Wu/Liu were breaking news in January when they uploaded their marriage certificate on Weibo. 

@aseman, thanks for sharing the fortune readings of LJG with us, are you sure JG posted this in his IG? wow the fortune teller was so right to the point of YB is a match with his horoscope just like mcleen was mentioned from the beginning of our thread Sag and Aries is a match made from heaven (I have goosebum when im saying this) our ship is sailing with the help from above wow all I can say is wow:o

Here is our Yubi, who walks the night in her favourite tracksuite. :lol: What is going on with her?

@mcleen So after LJK now it's LYB'S turn to feel empty?:lol: 

Hi @dark4ngel , @Irisz  I just do not know what else to say. Meaning to say, our ship not going to sail further right? 

Oh no.... Ottoke...

@Irisz You can go first. :lol: Tell @lynn1272 that it's not what she thinks it is and it's not going to happen the way she's scared that it might happen. I'll go after you to be polite. ^_^

Oh, no!! :sweatingbullets: Dear Lynn, everything is alright dear, really. ^_^ Don't be afraid of storms at least our ship still sails. ;)   

@dark4ngel  :P ;)

Thanks @Irisz;). Yeah @lynn1272 , we have now come to the point where most of us have accepted what fate has up its sleeves for our KiBi and we won't complain if KiBi can't be together, we just hope that they'll find their true happiness in real life to compensate for all of the times us KiBi shippers have been staying up way too late to find a plan for them to get together. We all hope that their other half is worth it because of course all of us knows very clearly that KiBi are meant to be. With all that been said, KiBi is still KiBi, KiBi shippers are still KiBi shippers, and no matter what, we'll still support them and this thread will live long. B)

What if...the reason why...LYB deleted those earlier posts of LJK in her Instagram...LJK and LYB don't take a lot of selfies together...MBC don't release a lot of BTSs of our OTP >>> IS BECAUSE LJK is indeed dating someone during those past 4 months they were filming SWWTN together?!:unsure: (And by that I'm not saying what if he has been dating JHB, it could be someone else other than her.)

Let's not think about this, LOL. Seriously though, if he was indeed dating someone else during this time, then it would be even easier to post up selfie with him bc you know that there will never be anything between them. But the fact that they are so hush hush about it probably means something is going on. Plus LJG wouldn't be so active around LYB if he has a girlfriend already. 

@piluche You're right you're right! :D

I'm quite surprised she posted 3 times in he IG and looking so "lost". I think she's really missing a certain someone so much and couldn't get to sleep and just walked around at night hahaha.... I saw someone commented on her post that there's someone who lives near Han river and she should just go visit him LOL... If you see LJG last interview, he said he often runs/jogs near his home along the Han river :) I wonder if LYB is missing him right now .... 

I swear I've never shipped so hard on any couple on and off screen like this... this is quite amazing. I really wish the best for LJG & LYB 

@Mona Ys What are you guys doing to me. My heart can't process all these info. :w00t: 

OMG is that YB in her favourite jump suite when I saw the new IG update video I was laughing so hard. Can this girl be anymore adorable than this hahahaha:w00t: and I wonder who is with her at this late at night?

@KiBifantasy101 It could be her sister or a friend of hers. 

@mcleen Your observations about him were echoed in the Chinese Baidu forums, which had some people seriously analysing his and YB's Instagram posts. I only had my Instagram account recently so that I could follow LJG and while I did scroll to see some of his older postings, never scrutinised anything and just thought that might be his "normal" narcissistic behaviour. His giddiness throughout the filming of SWWTN really had some fans sitting up and taking notice.

It seemed YB had an earlier Instagram post about a recent (2014?) Korean movie. The movie was about the love affair of a couple 9 years apart. What do we know but that they had about a similar age difference. :phew:

Remember that recent hoopla about YB's post and translation of that girl and boy illustration where the girl indicated that she wanted the boy, well, it seemed that the day she posted that fell on what was supposed to be Confession Day in SKorea, so that if the love confession succeed, the couple would have a 100 days anniversary on their hands come Christmas. I have no idea if any of these are true, but it was still fun to read, LOL! :P

@Mona Ys Thanks for your perspective, we sorely need that reality check, ha ha.

Hi everybody

I was lurking here past few days because I wasn't sure it is true decision to join the discussion or not, I was lurking in some shipping forums in the past and when the male partner has confirmed dating with another female actress, some of them started bashing and blaming him for what he did. I was afraid of some overreacting if it confirms LJG is dating another woman and well, I don't want to read something like "he betrayed her" when all of these posts are our opinions and imaginations. But I found fellow kibians realist persons, not too emotional so I decided to join the discussion with you all and spazz. He and she are already single or we assume that way coz there is no confirmation or evidence yet so we can spazz here happily but if some day they have confirmed dating with another person I'm sure all of us will respect their decision and personal life and I think we will not lose anything, we will have happy time together here same as SWWTN thread and and we also have SungYang forever:wub:

Anyway For those who want to see different type of heart sign you can see below gif, LJG is doing them for his fans, it is reliable until new version of heart sign comes out:P:D

BTW do you guys see this fortune telling he posted on his Instagram before starting SWWTN?

Hidden Content

@tenoh_kaioh and @aseman, I love you guys so much! :wub: KiBi shippers are the best of the best! 

@aseman: no worries, we're a pretty chill group of people. Of course we will exclaim "WHAT???" and "OH NOOO" if LJG or LYB end up with someone else but we will fully support their decision because we don't know their heart completely. 

Anyone know what's going up with SWWTN promotion? I thought I read somewhere in the SWWTN thread that LYB will be promoting the drama with Changmin sometimes in October? Why not LJG??? Is it because of his new movie too? 

Anyway, I don't know how you guys all feel but everytime I watch SWWTN video clips, I see LYB and LJG falling in love.....:wub: Like the attraction is that strong! Whoever get their hands on that BTS dvd set must report back to us soon. I wish it was with Eng sub, I would buy it in a heartbeat along with the DVD set. 

Archived