Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

I was in my lurking mode the whole day today due to my work schedule ...ehehehee.. but then @tenoh_kaioh's message  really makes me go high ..... yesss..i know exactly that Chinese Baidu fans are always very detailed when it comes to shipping and the best thing is, their analyzation are very logical ..the thing is ,I can't read Chinese but then because before this , I used to ship a famous Chinese onscreen couple and there's some of us in English forum who is also active in Baidu Bar , they would help to translate every little things being discussed in that forum as well ..huhuhuh ... ok ... so , is it true that Junki was sort of hinting that he was jealous of Changmin when he had shooting with Yubi ??? aigoooo ...actually we can see his jealousy a bit when they were shooting for epi 14 , the part when Yubi was giggling and joking happily with Changmin and Tae Hwan ,I really noticed he was so serious and only started smiling when Yubi went to play with that sword ... and he only said something to her without saying anything to Changmin and Tae Hwan ..and his eyes were still fixed on Yubi when Changmin started to tease Yubi ....ehehehe .it's pretty obvious that he looked at least a little bit jealous right there... eheheh ... ok ..have to share the BTS right here again ...  

ehehehe ..perhaps KiBians can rewatch this BTS and share with us in the thread do you think that Junki looked jealous right here or was it only our die hard shippers's' imagination .. eheheh ..for me he looked jealous ..huhuhuh ... and now what @tenoh_kaioh mentioned made me can't stop smiling ... may I know when did Junki explain about jealousy ?? ahhhh ..I really want to see that clip if it's available..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning guys!!! Another week without SungYang couple. :tears:

Anyway, I watched the press conferences, bts, and script reading videos. It's very obvious there is something going on, especially from LYB side. However, aside from that, I try not to nick pick on everything they do or over analyze everything since it could be coincidence or they probably practice before hand to sync their movements together. I think if they like each other, there is no way LG will go public with it now since he just had a dating rumor recently and some of his fans are CRAZY jealous.:crazy: So it might be awhile for us to find out if our ship sail or sink since they are both hush hush right now.

yeah, I understand everyone's frustration with the entertainment business. It sucks to be a celebrity sometimes since their lives are display to the public and everything they do are under scrutiny by fans/anti-fans. I think YB is handling it well since she has her mom and sister to help guide her. I think Korean celebrities are more concern with pleasing their fans because it seems like Korean fans are more critical and some go as far as stalking? Sorry if I'm generalizing too much. And when I mean Korean fans, I don't mean Korean people, just any fan in general who like Korean celebrities/entertainment. 

Guest pursenality

I was in my lurking mode the whole day today due to my work schedule ...ehehehee.. but then @tenoh_kaioh's message  really makes me go high ..... yesss..i know exactly that Chinese Baidu fans are always very detailed when it comes to shipping and the best thing is, their analyzation are very logical ..the thing is ,I can't read Chinese but then because before this , I used to ship a famous Chinese onscreen couple and there's some of us in English forum who is also active in Baidu Bar , they would help to translate every little things being discussed in that forum as well ..huhuhuh ... ok ... so , is it true that Junki was sort of hinting that he was jealous of Changmin when he had shooting with Yubi ??? aigoooo ...actually we can see his jealousy a bit when they were shooting for epi 14 , the part when Yubi was giggling and joking happily with Changmin and Tae Hwan ,I really noticed he was so serious and only started smiling when Yubi went to play with that sword ... and he only said something to her without saying anything to Changmin and Tae Hwan ..and his eyes were still fixed on Yubi when Changmin started to tease Yubi ....ehehehe .it's pretty obvious that he looked at least a little bit jealous right there... eheheh ... ok ..have to sharethe BTS right here again ...  

ehehehe ..perhaps KiBians can rewatch this BTS and share with us in the thread do you think that Junki looked jealous right here or was it only our die hard shippers's' imagination .. eheheh ..for me he looked jealous ..huhuhuh ... and now what @tenoh_kaioh mentioned made me can't stop smiling ... may I know when did Junki explain about jealousy ?? ahhhh ..I really want to see that clip if it's available..

@mcleen Ah, the agony of finding the truth is so excruciating!! :vicx:. So many analysis and assumption but which one is correct? Huhuhu ... I feel like capturing them both and squeezing a confession out from them :P.

Me too want to see that clip!

@libra22 We were/are searching for the after press conference interview - MBC Section TV -  in english. ;) I've seen it once on youtube with english subs but could not found it anymore. There is only the raw version on YT.

I've found this interview Vietnamese  subs but no English:(((

@Lady_Lara I understand Vietnamese and I can very well translate it for you but @Irisz basically nailed it already in that translation post she reposted so I'm afraid I can't do anything further but I'd tell you now that the interview didn't brought up a lot of questions and answers relating to KiBi chemistries so it's okay, you're not missing out on anything important that they've said trust me. ;)  

I will try to give a straightforward translation - and some interpretation of the meaning in Chinese - of the above comic:

Top portion - frame - of the comic :

走夜路 (walking a night road) 小帅哥 (a handsome boy/man)

Bottom frame with YS and Red-Yed SY:

YangSun : 我要去见鬼 !!! ( I want to go and meet Gwi!!!)

Sung-Yeol : 见什么鬼!!! (Meet what Gwi/ghost!!!)    鬼 in Chinese literally means ghost, but is used as Gwi's name in Chinese 

Sung-Yeol : 真是见鬼!!!(Truly met a ghost!!!)   真是见鬼 is a phrase, literally translated as "meeting a ghost", and is used in the context of encountering (or embroiled in) a horrible/unfortunate incident (or person)

The humour is somewhat lost in translation, sorry, but in Chinese, the play on the words are sort of funny. 

Recently, I have taken to lurking on Baidu-Tieba's Scholar forums to feed my KiBi addiction (get to practice my rudimentary Chinese too), and I have to admit that those Chinese fans are really analytical when it comes to scrutinising and interpreting KiBi interactions. I suppose we can take heart that there are quite a number first time shippers who came out of the shipping closet too, because of the KiBi chemistry, as well as long time JG fans who are certain about him having feelings for YB based on his character and behaviour/actions. Their Instagram updates are also perused minutely and some have found them to be suspicious. 

There was also a rumour about JG explaining Jealousy - using the letters from his name - as him having those feelings whenever YB was having a shooting with her other male onscreen partners, and he also singled out Changmin by saying that he will greet CM more coldly whenever CM had shooting with YB on any particular day, in a recent fan meet/V app with Japanese fans. I have absolutely no idea whether that rumour was backed up by any evidence but if there is even a grain of truth there, well... :blink::phew:

@tenoh_kaioh I'm glad you're lurking into the c-base media platforms now because I know for sure that they'll be very resourceful and useful for our KiBi shippers in terms of spotting things thoroughly. And hopefully this whole Jealously thing is true. I'm not a fan of jealousy but if it means to bring KiBi together then bring it on!B)

very interesting interview with our Scholar but unfortunately without Yubi;(

oh, our JunKi is such a playboy- he likes pretty Chinese actresses:)) hope you like Yubi more!

@Lady_Lara Liking someone because of how they look is basically for temporary satisfaction. Just because LJK said he likes someone for their looks it doesn't mean he will act upon his words and marry someone he has no idea of or has no clue of who they really are. LJK in my mind should be better than that. I reckon in order to live together with someone for the rest of your life, they both need a connection in their mind and soul and be able to communicate well with one another, as well as being able to hold their temper when they're angry and easily forgive each other for the things that they've done wrong. And still be able to love each other in times when it is easier to hate each other. But here's the thing, the love of your life is not just someone you can choose to be your wife or your husband, your other half is also somewhat brought to you by fate and destiny. Even if you like someone but you're not destined to be with them then it's just a waste of time. So no, I don't think we'll be able to decide whether LJK and LYB should be together or having LJK himself wanting to go out with some Chinese actress whom he thinks looks hot. The love of your life > doesn't work in that way. It's all up to fate. Although it is not wrong to voice out our opinions on who we think our bias/idols should get together whom we think their personality suits each other the most. This is also a tip for you guys, you might like someone but it doesn't always mean that they are THE ONE. 

@Irisz Thank you for posting that image. It's just so funny! LOL ...

@tenoh_kaioh Thank you for the translation and also the chemistry analysis between the OTP. There has not been any update on their IG recently though :tears:. Or maybe they are communicating personally somehow someway? :phew:

And also, about LSH. He looks like a very reserved person or is it just me thinking this way. It gives me a chill by just looking at him :sweatingbullets:.

@pursenality I have the same feelings as you after a few re-watches of the casts from the MBC Section TV press conference interview. It occurred to me that LJK and LSH could be compared to as 2 tigers who are roaming on the same mountain, or as another saying that goes > 2 teachers lecturing the same student. They both looked like they have their own point of views and are both on different terms and on different grounds. If you looked more closely, LSH isn't too pleasantly interested in what LJK has to say but I think LJK is a bit better then him in terms of personality and attitude as he has more life experience than LSH does so he is more approachable to everyone. Now thinking about it, I don't really want my LYB to go off with someone who doesn't care about their surroundings like LSH. I'm not saying that he has to, neither am I down-grading LSH's reputation, but I would really prefer LYB to hang around LJK  more since he's a much more better influence and a better role model. My deepest apologies if I have unintentionally offended any LSH fans in here. I do not have anything against LSH at all if you're wondering.:sweatingbullets:  

What if...the reason why...LYB deleted those earlier posts of LJK in her Instagram...LJK and LYB don't take a lot of selfies together...MBC don't release a lot of BTSs of our OTP >>> IS BECAUSE LJK is indeed dating someone during those 4 months they were filming SWWTN?!:unsure: (And by that I'm not saying what if he has been dating JHB, it could be someone else other than her.)

I love your realistic heart @dark4ngel because mine is the same, but let it go my friend, be happy and if the storm comes we'll be also happy because we'll be happy as long as the kids are happy, aren't we? ;)

I'll help you a bit and try to confuse you, but I should be going by now. :lol:

LYB deleted everything and did not follow anyone because of the fans reaction to those posts. I don't think it was a wise step but she is young yet and she doesn't know that action speaks louder than words. 

So, what if he did have a relationship with that actress and they have really met and whoever saw anything just saw their farewell scene? As I have said it before I don't know these people, but if I have a girlfriend I would have act differently on my IG for sure, it is so sad what she has gone through already. 

This is from her IG:

• xDont disturb my jg..because u he didnt update his ig...and keep silent...
  • kPlease keep away from him.
  • nplease leave my lovely JG aloooone please eonni :( i won't hate you, and i just don't ship you with JG oppa. You're just partner with him right? Please dont lie, and clarification with your own mouth.. jeebal eonni..
  • jU are good actress and a beauty lady ~do something good for Joon gi, plese ~if it is truth, plese think over what to do carefully, or not, keep some distance plese, u are friends for each other , don’t hurt him, plese.
  • h@xyhaha.. the truly fans won't blame her anyway but dissaponted of him instead. For me i don't care of girl he is dating with. But again as jg said he will never go public till he married.. so simply said that in the future i don't care whatever what will he say cause i can't trust it either. For me he is just not an actor but truly inspired me through his life journey but then i was thinking, was it true or just fairy tale? No one knows.. 

They are reacting and making their moves because of us. Most of the fans are still missing Scholar(so posting pics of it) or asked him to refresh his weibo(he did it already) or teasing Yubi all the time(so she is playing with her posts very well) AND the saddest thing is that the other actress has all the bad stuff now, how rude those comments were, but the(so-called fans) have finally stopped by now.

So IF he is dating anyone else than Yubi, then he should stop posting pics of Scholar for a while or Yubi should stop posting dubious pics and messages also. I know they still need to promote Scholar because of the DVDs and need to sell the rights to other countries too, but at least I would have act differently in front of the public eye for the sake of my girlfriend or boyfriend, but I am not them, so who knows what is going on anymore. :blink: 

Here are the real non cut version photos of them together, sorry to make it post here and I don't really want to talk about that rumor really because there is no point talk about something that won't change.

These are from Junki's IG:

10852620_1527073734214792_1301335056_n.j

10817589_832105076811766_1428211617_n.jp

So dear chingu, let it go for a while we don't hurt them, I really don't mind who they end up with as long as they happy. I care about him as an actor, I care about her as a young cute actress, I am not going to stay here everyday for two years for sure (BBJX;)) , but for now, I want to see their BTSs and support them for a bit longer than I usually support a drama or its characters. :lol: I also like to seeing you all and talk to you all. 

Thanks @Irisz .:sweatingbullets: You got me all cleared up for the mess that I was on my way to making. I'm glad you stop my strong imaginations just in time. Although you sort of opened up past wounds :tears:about the criticism of those harsh *so-called* FANS:angry:. I just wish that our world could be a place where everyone can live in harmony, is that a lot to ask? !:angry:

And don't worry, your post didn't confuse me the way I had imagined it to be so it's all good. ;)

To clarify, the rumour was started by a Weibo message translated from Japanese into Chinese (as fan meet was in Japan, I assume). I don't really know what to make of that, except to say that if it was true, then LJG really had guts to say something like that publicly to his fans (some fans were impressed, as am I; what a man!). 

But here is the truly fascinating part : the forum I am lurking at is a KiBi forum, and yet, the news of this rumour did not just bring joy and exhilaration, but worry on the part of these particular fans. It seemed that some fans are choosing to ignore this message/rumour from JG's own mouth, and are trying to down play its importance for a multitude of reasons. Other fans are basically choosing to ignore it in favour of believing that JG is still single and available. It would seem that he does have quite a few jealous fans.... Sigh....

The assumption is that KiBi is not a particularly big ship in the LJG fandom and they are worried about the possible backlash, particularly from Korean and Japanese fans (Chinese fans too). Of course, the backlash will mainly be aimed at YB, and some are also worrying what that may mean for KiBi's development as a whole, especially given the importance of fans in JG's life and career.

I am not privy at all to fandom politics, but fandom war is something I have certainly heard of, so, this whole issue is doubly fascinating. Reading the forums feels a bit like getting a glimpse of covert war. :blink: :sweatingbullets:

@mcleen thanks a lot for that BTS, it was helpful. That scene was quite suggestive of jealousy on JG's part, so I am not willing to totally ignore the authenticity of the rumour, especially if you believe that JG has always been honest. 

So, for some fans, KiBi seems to be a done deal, and just a matter of waiting it out in the wings for the public announcement, while keeping a low profile in the meantime. 

Guest pursenality

I respect KiBi as actor and actress. I truly hope that they do not turn their real lives into dramas. Meaning to say that they did whatever they did just to please fans or to avoid circumstances that may jeopardise their career. I understand that K show-biz can be nasty and generally these celebrities depend on their fans to make a living. But honestly, don't do something that you don't mean especially when it comes to your personal life. You live only once so don't gamble with it and please make a wise decision.

I am just wondering if these actors/actress are happy with their lives ... when they have to consider their fans' reaction on their every action.

I am not privy at all to fandom politics, but fandom war is something I have certainly heard of, so, this whole issue is doubly fascinating. Reading the forums feels a bit like getting a glimpse of covert war. :blink: :sweatingbullets:

@tenoh_kaioh My apologies for cutting down your post but I am glad that you made this clarification because it has never been more clearer than now that the rumours arises was an obvious deliberate move from jealous fans who are underestimating the power of KiBi. 

And no. No war is as tormenting and as deadly as the war to win the Prime Minister's seat here in my country. Within 5 years my country already has a record breaking of 5 Prime Ministers, I'm beginning to wonder if my country is that hard to govern. And the reason why I haven't been uploading any new MVS was basically because of this.-_-My sincerest apologies once again.  

To clarify, the rumour was started by a Weibo message translated from Japanese into Chinese (as fan meet was in Japan, I assume). I don't really know what to make of that, except to say that if it was true, then LJG really had guts to say something like that publicly to his fans (some fans were impressed, as am I; what a man!). 

But here is the truly fascinating part : the forum I am lurking at is a KiBi forum, and yet, the news of this rumour did not just bring joy and exhilaration, but worry on the part of these particular fans. It seemed that some fans are choosing to ignore this message/rumour from JG's own mouth, and are trying to down play its importance for a multitude of reasons. Other fans are basically choosing to ignore it in favour of believing that JG is still single and available. It would seem that he does have quite a few jealous fans.... Sigh....

The assumption is that KiBi is not a particularly big ship in the LJG fandom and they are worried about the possible backlash, particularly from Korean and Japanese fans (Chinese fans too). Of course, the backlash will mainly be aimed at YB, and some are also worrying what that may mean for KiBi's development as a whole, especially given the importance of fans in JG's life and career.

@mcleen thanks a lot for that BTS, it was helpful. That scene was quite suggestive of jealousy on JG's part, so I am not willing to totally ignore the authenticity of the rumour, especially if you believe that JG has always been honest. 

So, for some fans, KiBi seems to be a done deal, and just a matter of waiting it out in the wings for the public announcement, while keeping a low profile in the meantime. 

Hi @dark4ngel , @Irisz  I just do not know what else to say. Meaning to say, our ship not going to sail further right? 

Oh no.... Ottoke...

@dark4ngel I know that you're actually worried about the rumor being true .... as for me..after seeing all the hints here and there, I'm pretty sure that KiBi do have feelings for each other ... and yes, you also stated before that if he does have a gf while they were filming SWWTN , they won't be as chummy as what we had seen in their BTS .. also if he has one , why would he feels sad , empty and lonely after he had done with the filming ... so by right , it could have just been a false rumor ... about him touching JHB's face ..anyone can actually makes up story , just like how they created the rumor of Junki and UEE .... ok ..let say ..let say if they are really in a relationship , they are not yet married ..so we can still be hopeful about KiBi..about Yubi deleting the picture , it's definitely because she wants avoid those bashing from the haters ..and like I said earlier , I believe the reason why Junki unfollowed Yubi is because he wants to protect her as well .. if he follows her, his crazy fans would be stalking her non stop .... also.. just look at MinShin's shipper thread (Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye) , though LMH is already confirmed dating Suzy , and PSH is now being rumored of dating LJS , the thread is still very active ...so what I want to say is, as long as KiBi is not yet married to anyone else , we can still ship them together ..

@tenoh_kaioh I remember when I used to ship CE (Chun Ella) , the Baidu fans  are like this as well .. I mean , some of them really want to keep some secretive matter under the wrap in order to protect the couple , so yes I can very well understand about what you said regarding KiBi's Baidu fans as well ..I wonder when was this Japan's fan meeting...was it before the wrap up day or did it happen just recently ...yes, I also know how honest Junki can be.. I remember watching him telling about his life in Healing Camp ... like some of us in this thread, we want Junki to find love with someone like Yubi who can makes him happy because of what we've seen in Healing Camp ..he said he was lonely and lack of love ... 

so you also think he looked pretty jealous in that BTS clip right?? eheheh .. it really seemed as if he didn't even talk to Changmin right there though they had the duel scene right there...the jealousy is pretty obvious  in my eyes ...ehehehe ... and he really behaved differently if we compare him in the BTS of him and Yubi alone without the other male casts ...

@tenoh_kaioh I really really hope that this phrase would become the truth ......

Hi @dark4ngel , @Irisz  I just do not know what else to say. Meaning to say, our ship not going to sail further right? 

Oh no.... Ottoke...

@Irisz You can go first. :lol: Tell @lynn1272 that it's not what she thinks it is and it's not going to happen the way she's scared that it might happen. I'll go after you to be polite. ^_^

Guest pursenality

@dark4ngel I know that you're actually worried about the rumor being true .... as for me..after seeing all the hints here and there, I'm pretty sure that KiBi do have feelings for each other ... and yes, you also stated before that if he does have a gf while they were filming SWWTN , they won't be as chummy as what we had seen in their BTS .. also if he has one , why would he feels sad , empty and lonely after he had done with the filming ... so by right , it could have just been a false rumor ... about him touching JHB's face ..anyone can actually makes up story , just like how they created the rumor of Junki and UEE .... ok ..let say ..let say if they are really in a relationship , they are not yet married ..so we can still be hopeful about KiBi..about Yubi deleting the picture , it's definitely because she wants avoid those bashing from the haters ..and like I said earlier , I believe the reason why Junki unfollowed Yubi is because he wants to protect her as well .. if he follows her, his crazy fans would be stalking her non stop .... also.. just look at MinShin's shipper thread (Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye) , though LMH is already confirmed dating Suzy , and PSH is now being rumored of dating LJS , the thread is still very active ...so what I want to say is, as long as KiBi is not yet married to anyone else , we can still ship them together ..

@tenoh_kaioh I remember when I used to ship CE (Chun Ella) , the Baidu fans  are like this as well .. I mean , some of them really want to keep some secretive matter under the wrap in order to protect the couple , so yes I can very well understand about what you said regarding KiBi's Baidu fans as well ..I wonder when was this Japan's fan meeting...was it before the wrap up day or did it happen just recently ...yes, I also know how honest Junki can be.. I remember watching him telling about his life in Healing Camp ... like some of us in this thread, we want Junki to find love with someone like Yubi who can makes him happy because of what we've seen in Healing Camp ..he said he was lonely and lack of love ... 

so you also think he looked pretty jealous in that BTS clip right?? eheheh .. it really seemed as if he didn't even talk to Changmin right there though they had the duel scene right there...the jealousy is pretty obvious  in my eyes ...ehehehe ... and he really behaved differently if we compare him in the BTS of him and Yubi alone without the other male casts ...

@tenoh_kaioh I really really hope that this phrase would become the truth ......

My sentiment exactly. For now, let's see if there is any further development in the few months down the road. We might get a pleasant surprise :rolleyes:

As for that clip, I've been watching it over and over again. LOL ... LJG is like a cat who felt that his territory has been trespassed *meow*. Hahaha ...

@dark4ngel I know that you're actually worried about the rumor being true .... as for me..after seeing all the hints here and there, I'm pretty sure that KiBi do have feelings for each other ... and yes, you also stated before that if he does have a gf while they were filming SWWTN , they won't be as chummy as what we had seen in their BTS .. also if he has one , why would he feels sad , empty and lonely after he had done with the filming ... so by right , it could have just been a false rumor ... about him touching JHB's face ..anyone can actually makes up story , just like how they created the rumor of Junki and UEE .... ok ..let say ..let say if they are really in a relationship , they are not yet married ..so we can still be hopeful about Yubi ..about Yubi deleting the picture , it's definitely because she wants avoid those bashing from the haters ..and like I said earlier , I believe the reason why Junki unfollowed Yubi is because he wants to protect her as well .. if he follows her, his crazy fans would be stalking her non stop .... also.. just look at MinShin's shipper thread (Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye) , though LMH is already confirmed dating Suzy , and PSH is now being rumored of dating LJS , the thread is still very active ... 

Thanks @mcleen for your reply. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. You're all like my saviours or something:lol:. I especially liked and felt much better when you pointed out that LJK was different when we compare the BTSs with him and LYB alone to those BTS with other male casts. LJK seemed different and a lot more happier when he's especially with LYB only. :wub:

The Japan FM was after Scholar and very recent, it seemed. I have no idea when exactly. 

What has me shipping JG and YB offscreen was their behaviour towards each other in those public appearances/BTS we have seen. Well, the way YB looked at JG during the official PC was not that big of a difference from the way YS looked at SY. To my eyes, it was a totally adoring look.

With regard to JG's interactions with YB, it also seemed to be an exception with regard to his other leading ladies. I have not seen his BTS in other dramas, but given his reputation for professionalism - if goofy - on set, I doubt he acted the same way he did with YB, which was very glaringly obvious (at least in my delusional mind), if you know what I mean. There were so much touching, I am amazed (or maybe they are both just touchy-feely type of people, but hmm....)

I have never seen him much in interview eithers, but the Scholar press conference had me wondering if he was always that hyper and high during public appearances, and the same query was posed on the the KiBi Baidu forum, and the answer by a long time fan was no, he was usually circumspect and serious. So, that had me confused as well. 

All in all, knowing what I know from what I read about him and what I saw in the BTS/PC, I am quite certain something was/is there between them. The only question has always been whether that something will come to fruition at present or in the future. Of that, I am with the wind. 

I just want them to be happy with someone who can bring them love and joy, so, am basically fine with whoever they end up with in the end if that serves the ultimate goal. The only thorn is that I think they fit best for the moment, so, here I am, sailing. 

Hey everyone, I was lurking this thread for a while now. I was not getting much time to write on threads which has made me into a lurker. :( Been jumping between this, LJK and SWWTN threads and making conclusions :P

So happy that this couple got their own thread. :) I rarely ship couples once the drama is over because I know full well that sometimes the leads gets so carried away in their roles, it takes some time for them to disengage themselves from real and reel. Especially with the Live shoot format, OTPs are almost constantly interacting. So which is why I am always doubtful when I hear rumours of couples dating when the drama has just gotten over. I sometimes really wish they wouldn't so that I can tell myself that their feelings si not an extension from the drama. I was watching the press conference videos and wondering why they are sitting so close together. I played the clips enough number of times to notice that the chairs were placed close together before Kibi even sat there. And I guess it would have looked awkward for LJK to push the chair further away :P 

I have been following LJK since 2009 :P Not an ardent fan but liked him to watch his old dramas and movies. I have to say his chemistry with YB is off the charts. I am not saying this because of the scenes in the drama but more from the BTS :) and the way he looks at her :) He almost always seem to know she is there and his eyes always follow her movements :) in a nice way, not creepy stalker like :P .Maybe YB is a chilled out person which is why he is more comfortable with her.

My husband is an Aries and though in his thirties, he still loves to goof around just like LJK... For him age is just a number. Which is why i don't care about people saying that LJK acts like a kid for his age and blah blah. I have enough proof to say that just cause he goofs around doesnt mean that he is immature :P Also, my hubby and I worked on a project together (which is where we fell for each other) and I have to say, that after the project was over, someone was telling me that they feel empty :P Sound familiar anyone??? 

Since LJK said he wouldnt make his relationship public, i respect that :) he needs to get to know YB better all alone ;) but please do keep dropping hints for us so that we can drool and fantasize all the way to the alter with you :)

Guest pursenality

Come to think of it ... The leading ladies who acted with LJG before, none of them is like LYB it seems. YB is a happy and bubbly girl. Or is it due to her young age?

Yes, yes. There were so much skinship in the BTS and during the PC. Hehehe ...

@dark4ngel since you talked about your favourite couple from BBJX and how did they meet during the shooting and end up marrying each other ...

I also want to share about another couple which had just went public recently in August ... actually when I see this couple, they really remind me of KiBi as well ...  it's the couple from The Romance of Condor Heroes 2014 , Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao .. I've known Michelle Chen for quite some times and do like her in Taiwanese dramas  and only knew a little bit about Chen Xiao because I don't really follow Chinese dramas...however , when I read the news about Michelle Cheng being heavily criticised because of her character in the drama as Xiao Long Nu , I was interested to check out the drama .. unfortunately , the drama is not really my cup of tea .. butThen I somehow like the pairing of Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao  .. so, I only watched their cuts here and there and I felt that this couple really has something going on when I watch their BTS ...their onscreen chemistry is not as sizzling as KiBi's but then they are pretty sweet in the BTS ...I can really feel that Chen Xiao likes Michelle .. but then , Michelle is 4 years older than him , and she's based in Taiwan meanwhile Chen Xiao is based in China..so I really thought that even though they have this cute offscreen chemistry in the BTS  , they won't really end up together because of those obstacless , furthermore the netizens don't really like Michelle because they said Michelle is not pretty enough to portray Xiao Long Nu ...and then..somehow one day I happened to watch the drama cast went to promote the drama at Happy Camp ..that's when I see that Chen Xiao seemed very smitten with Michelle ..Chen Xiao can be considered as a very famous young actor in China that people shipped him with lots of pretty actresses that he had acted with before .. about the similarities between KiBi and this couple, ...it''s such a co incidence that Chen Xiao also had acted in a series of which he had to cross dress , wore makeup and wigs like how Junki did in King and Clown ... also both Junki and Chen Xiao guested together in Happy Camp ..  about Michelle Chen , just like Yubi ..she also has this purely innocent image and very down to earth in real life ..also she can speaks very fluent English because she used to study in New York for sometime ...eheheeh .. ok , back to Chen Xiao and Michelle .. after their guesting in Happy Camp, I'm pretty much sure there's definitely something between these 2 ... what i like about drama in China or Taiwan , is that the cast got to meet again when the drama is airing to promote their drama together..so , they can go and promote together in lots of variety shows .. if only our KiBi also has such chance , I would be very thankful ..I really hope that they can go and promote SWWTN in China together because we know how popular  Junki is in China ... so ok , though I feel there's something going on , I don't have the place to spazz about them ..ehehe ..so I didn't really follow up about their progress till recently  they came out publicly on 26th of August ..I was really happy and surprised at the same time ... and now when I think about it, I really hope that our KiBi can also end up just like Michelle and Chen Xiao .I salute Chen Xiao for being brave to admit it when he's definitely on the height of his fame  and he's only 28 years old and his lover is 32 years old ...I want Junki to be brave like that as well since he's already at the age of getting married..ehehehei.. ok ... I just want to share this fanmade MV of Michelle and Chen Xiao in the spoiler below if anyone is interested to watch ... it's just that because I really feel this couple somehow do resembles KiBi in a way ... 

@dark4ngel

I actually need to extend a big thank you to you for alerting me to the fact that the main leads from BBJX got married earlier this year. I am a fan of Liu Shi Shi but was out from the loop of entertainment news just before she started her relationship with Nicky Wu. Imagine my big, pleasant surprise in learning that she got married to Nicky Wu when I did not even know they were in a relationship. That was right about the time when I was thinking of searching for some news about her due to my Scholar fever, and voila, I got that news bomb in the SWWTN thread. So, thank you. :wub:

Yeah, am sure seating arrangement were decided way ahead during PC, but it was the way KiBi interacted which caught my eye. Watching their PC/BTS made me feel giddy! :w00t:

@mcleen 

A jealous JG (or SY) is such a turn-on, extremely sexy and appealing! 

@pursenality I really really hope that they can get the chance to go and promote SWWTN together overseas so that we can get to see more of their offscreen interaction .. I know that Yubi and Changmin are already slated to have fanmeet and greet for SWWTN in Japan which will happen in December.. right now , let's pray hard that Junki would also included in the promo event ....furthermore , he's also very well known in Japan as well and he's the main male lead ...so he should really join the promo event unless he has another schedule to be completed on that day .... 

eheheheh . just can't help giggling reading your analogy about Junki seemed like a cat whose territory had been tresspassed. ekekek . he really can't hide his jealousy , can he ??  even I also feel a bit jealous on behalf Junki when I watch that BTS .. but then after the BTS of episode 18 was released , I am all happy again because of their chummy and touchy feely interaction ..huhuhh. 

@dark4ngel I'm very happy that somehow I could help you in a way .. heehheeh .... yes yes yes yes ... the interaction and the atmosphere was totally different .. Junki was really happy when he was only with Yubi because he can have Yubi's attention all by himself ..huhuhh .. you can see how giddy , happy and jumpy he looked in episode 18th bts right ... now talking about this makes me impatient to get my hands on the Making DVD .... I've checked ..it's quite costly but still affordable .. it's just that I'm not sure on which site should I purchase it to get the best price ....

Archived