Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@piluche, hihihihi dont worry chingu KiBi probably on a date as we speak right now (delulu started to kicking so hard) :lol: LJG has to make the first move because from what I has seen so far YB show all signs of a person who is in love.

Yep, I agree with you. I think she likes him already. The last time I watched a drama where I think the OTP might get together was Pinocchio and even they didn't have this kind of explosive chemistry. LJG would be lying if he said he doesn't like LYB. We can see it. 

But and then, does having too much skin-ship makes them easily get sick of each other though? I don't see why it couldn't. Real love keeps its rightful distance until it acts on the right time. I do hope our KiBi likes and enjoys a lot skin-ship, if not then...

People say keeping your distance from the person you like will make you think of them more and makes you miss them. I did mention this earlier but I'll rephrase it again, since there were so many skin ships in SWWTN, and since Sag and Aries are 2 signs who miss each other when they're far apart, maybe LJK and LYB got to a certain time of the day where they were expecting to film a romantic scene together but now that the drama's finished they realised that those skin ships are now acting like a drug on them and have them wanting for more.

If you guys don't get what I mean by that I'll give a different example. Just like how every morning after you get out of bed you have breakfast. Let's just say that breakfast in this case is like filming the OTP scenes. So now that the drama's over, it's like you're waking up without having breakfast. That's a completely different routine to your everyday life that you've gotten so used to for the past 4 months. And now you're body's not use to this new routine just like how LJK and LYB aren't used to being away from each other so my guess is that they should be missing each other until their minds are set on something else.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But and then, does having too much skin-ship makes them easily get sick of each other though? I don't see why it couldn't. Real love keeps its rightful distance until it acts on the right time. I do hope our KiBi likes and enjoys a lot skin-ship, if not then...

And now you're body's not use to this new routine just like how LJK and LYB aren't used to being away from each other so my guess is that they should be missing each other until their minds are set on something else.

Nah, they are not bored yet, they are still in the honeymoon stage. True love don't get bored easily because if you're compatible, you will enjoy every moment together. 

That's why this is the critical point in their withdrawal phrase to act on those feelings and jump at the opportunity otherwise they will be occupied with future projects and push those feelings toward the back....then some nice and handsome guy will come along and snatch LYB away, then LJG will be pondering about the road less traveled. LOL

Guest donadoraxoxo

Oh @mcleen you just left, I've seen this with english subs, they were talking about Junki's skin at first, witch is not as smooth as before -e.g. in his famous role GG- and the reporter started to laugh but no one else did and he asked her if she is alright but she couldn't stopped and she even made a pig sound and Changmin mentioned it so she was more embarrassed and they all laughed at her reaction.

Yoobi still couldn't even sit properly because of her back that's why she was standing a lot back then. 

The scene when Junki and Changmin staring at Yoobi is when she asked Yoobi of her character YS and she started to talk about her role but suddenly stopped and they were all waiting for her to continue... it ended when SH started to talk about her too so she couldn't finish her sentence at all afterwords.  

Someone was asking for that video subbed version a few days ago, but I couldn't find it anymore on youtube. :( I'll try look for it somewhere else later.

Can you give me the link of the eng sub????

@piluche I'll thank you in advance if it is possible that you could tell us what happened between our OTP when you got your hands on the Blu-ray dvds.;)I'll do my best to get it as well but it's not guaranteed that I'll be able to.

I will try if it's in Eng sub because I won't understand it if it's in Korean. I also forgot to share with you guys that there is one Korean celebrity I admired a lot and it's Hyori. I think she is the best example of a person who looks beyond the outer shell to find the person inside. Many people said her husband was ugly but I loved it when she came out and said that to her, he is the most handsome guy. That is a keeper girl right there. I hope many Korean celebrities do that too and including our LJG. I hope he can look pass our LYB's newbie status/age and realize she's a great girl. OK, I've written too much in here tonight. I have to go sleep now, I hope our LYB update us on who her "type" is soon. Goodnight my friends :D

Guest pursenality

Here's the english sub of the press con

https://youtu.be/3SdwityK9Rw

@libra22 Thank you for posting the press con with eng sub. I like the way LJG hit LYB's arm and told her to 'Stop laughing!' when the interviewer mentioned that the character he portrays is outstandingly stunning in SWWTN. Hehehe ... I couldn't help to giggle when I saw it :P.

@pursenality ehehehe ...I was laughing too when I watched that part .. seriously, after he came out from his army service , I really thought that he already built up his six pack because he looked quite muscular and tough when I see him dancing "Ringa Linga" dance .. ehehe .. until I watched this interview and then I know he doesn't have one ..it's ok .. six pack is not a must for actors actually ...ehehehe. I love the fact that he's very fit and very good in martial arts despite not having six pack .ekekeke ... I love it so much when he did that sexy body roll and Yubi got so excited that she got up from her seat and went to cutely hug the host ...seriously she looks like an excited fans who was idolizing her idol ... huhuhuhuh.  may I know when did Junki and Nam Sang Mi did that photoshoot ..was it before or after Joseon Gunman shooting ... ??? seriously I want KiBi to have such chance as well .. I'm pretty sad that SWWTN casts don't get much publicity ..... even now we're still waiting for their post drama interview.... 

sharing some gifs showing our Yubi who kept smiling and paying attention to her "Sunbinim"

I wonder what did the host say that Junki looked pretty shy .. I just understand she mentioned "lips"..ehehee .. I just love the way Yubi was looking at him and giggling sweetly afterwards .

ehehehe ... look at Yubi ... she was the one who was very excited  ..even got up from her seat and clapping her hands .. meanwhile Soo Hyuk is in his own world ..ehehehe . 

ehehehee ... she got excited again ... whoaa... I really want to know what did Junki say .. @fruitkatsu do you mind telling us what joke did Junki say that the host and Yubi laughed like that...ehehehe . 

finally it's Yubi's turn to talk ...however she suddenly went blank and didn't really know what to say ..ehehe .. I love the way Junki was paying attention and looking at her ... he smiled and waited for her to answer .... 

@fruitkatsu yes yes yes .. I understand which sign that you're talking about ..ekekeke..that's a very cute sign of "saranghae" . eheheheh ... seriously , from my KiBi's shippers perspective , he could just choose another unrelated picture to SWWTN to post , but then somehow he posted that pic ...and with such bubbly cute expression oh oh oh ong  showing how happy he is .. of cours we would find it weird because he seemed a little bit sad previously ..the change of mood is pretty sudden ..ehehehe ... I know that you tried not to think too much but somehow you just can't help yourself  , right ???  

@lovebeats hahahahahah .. ok .. you make my day ..thanks for relating the blue eyes is the effect that he got because of the bloody kiss ..huhuhuh ...seriously I really wonder if Yubi really kissed him in that scene .. I was really frustrated that the director didn't focus on their lips action in that scene ..ahhahaah ..I sound like a perverted ahjumma ... but then luckily we got lots of kissing scenes of which i can see Junki's lips actions ..so I should be pretty satisfied though I was secretly hoping that we could see Yubi kissing him back in all those kissing scenes ... huhuhuh..ahh ..what to do ..can't stop talking about kiss and lips... :P

.@fruitkatsu and @Mary1987 eheheheh ... I have noticed the heart symbol from the beginning and keep on wondering why did he include that symbol .... in my heart , I think he actually wanted to write : "Me and Yubi" together with that heart symbol ....ehehehe ..because before he posted that pic, remember he posted the pic of him with Yubi as well and saying that looking at their pic together , he feels that he already aged. eheheh . 

@mcleen I don't care about six-pack abs either :P. LJG is athletic enough as he is. Hahaha ...  

Good question. I am not sure when LJG & NSM magazine photo shoot was done. The news came out around end of June 2014 for July edition Harper's Bazaar (Sorry, not Elle. I have been reading too much of celeb news and they got me confused :sweatingbullets:) . I suppose until now there is still no news about the post drama interview? MBC, 왜? 왜? 왜?

Love the clips on LJG & LYB. Hehehe ...

Sorry, ladies, I don't want to be like an old granny who always grouches and ruins a good atmosphere but: I can't see Yubi in LJG Instagram any more:(( it's no good :(

@Lady_Lara It just came across my mind, are the both on each other IG friends' list?t

No, they are not! I checked LJG friend list in Instagram: LYB IS NOT THERE. The same for LYB Instagram: it's actually empty. So even if LJG posts something in his insta LYB doesn't know about it:( that is why I wrote that I found it sad

By friend list we mean followings, right? :huh: 

yes! I mean following! They don't follow each other in insta! But to be honest me and my husband don't follow each other in Facebook because he doesn't want to show everyone (especially his colleagues) his private life:) maybe LJG is also like that? Let's just hope!

Dark4ngel, wow I can feel your frustration while im reading your post I think it might come down to cultural differences in the way of  how people were raise and to put this in a possitive perspective way South Korea is so small compare to China Entertianment biz or Western Show biz. All the Entertainers from South Korea show biz they have no choice but to make their fan happy to a certain period of time before they can gain their popularity in the Entertainment world than the celebrity can enjoy of whom they wanted to date or do they want to publicly date. As for our KiBi's case I think JG wants to protect YB in anyway that he can because YB is just a rookie started her first leading role and YB has a very long way to go as an Actress.... If they do love each other than I definitely would have no doubts that they will secretly date because JG has mentions many times until he gets marry he will not disclose his relationship to public.  I know you wants JG to be happy with YB a match made from heaven (maybe only us shippers dont get to see that they keep in contact with each other hihihi). I feel your pain my friend somehow I want JG to show us something with YB in his IG because YB did potsed 2 pics that have his picture in her IG this is just my wishful thinking:P I know this is crutial time for both JG and YB they know that they're under radar so everything they do will effect their future to be together...... :D

Okay, @libra22 @fruitkatsu could you please tell us what does it says? YS is crying so she did not want to end up with SY or what? :P 

11324263_764207463705089_1095125488_n.jp

About who is following who on IG does not really matter, because everybody can check, like or even make a comment without the need of being followed.

Their official social media sources

Lee Joon Gi - 이준기  - Junki

Official website: http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/

Weibo(china): http://www.weibo.com/leejoongi

Ameblo(japan): http://ameblo.jp/jgtogether

Instagram: https://instagram.com/actor_jg/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JGshock

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeJoongi

Lee Yoo Bi - 이유비 - Yubi

Official Website: http://ent.ihq.co.kr/star/lybi

Twitter: https://twitter.com/only190lyj

Instagram: https://instagram.com/yubi_190/

Their Talent Agencies are: 

Junki

나무엑터스 (Namoo Actors)Management company
Samgyeong Bldg., 5th Fl.
96-4, Nonhyeon 2-dong
Gangnam-gu, Seoul (135-819)
South Korea

Tel : +82-2-3444-5373
Fax : +82-2-3444-1570
Fanletter E-mail : yu5883@yahoo.co.krhttp://www.namooactors.com ( Korean )

Yubi

싸이더스HQ (Sidus HQ)Management company Production International sales
Sambo Bldg., 1st Fl.
88, Samseong 1-dong
Gangnam-gu, Seoul (135-871)
South Korea

Tel : +82-2-6005-6000
Fax : +82-2-6005-6699

http://www.sidushq.com ( English Chinese Korean Japanese )

I wonder what did the host say that Junki looked pretty shy .. I just understand she mentioned "lips"..ehehee .. I just love the way Yubi was looking at him and giggling sweetly afterwards .

OMG everyone!! How am I going to catch up with you all the time if you write that much?! :lol::D:P;)  I try to avoid the net whenever we are at our country house, but I did checked their IGs on my phone. :P

Okay, still need to read, a LOT :) but, I need to ask right now two things asap. 

#1. Oh my, haven't seen that scene as a gif so tell me am I seeing what I think I am seeing?? Did he just checked her out?  Is he really looking at her...? *blushing* ^_^

@Irisz you just made me see something I am now unable to unsee :phew:

Okay, @libra22 @fruitkatsu could you please tell us what does it says? YS is crying so she did not want to end up with SY or what? :P 

Yubi

싸이더스HQ (Sidus HQ)
Tel : +82-2-6005-6005

Sorry for cutting parts off @Irisz. That fanart is in Chinese so I can't read it :sweatingbullets:

Also that phone number for SidusHQ didn't work when I tried it a few weeks ago. The number I managed to contact SidusHQ on was +82-2-6005-6000. ;) 

We need @i.am.bugz.funny , I am not good at this, but they look so good. :wub:

Recently_Updated_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jp

#1. Oh my, haven't seen that scene as a gif so tell me am I seeing what I think I am seeing?? Did he just checked her out?  Is he really looking at her...? *blushing* ^_^

@Irisz you just made me see something I am now unable to unsee :phew:

461.gif142.gif

Yubi

싸이더스HQ (Sidus HQ)
Tel : +82-2-6005-6005

Sorry for cutting parts off @Irisz. That fanart is in Chinese so I can't read it :sweatingbullets:

Also that phone number for SidusHQ didn't work when I tried it a few weeks ago. The number I managed to contact SidusHQ on was +82-2-6005-6000. ;) 

Hello!! Oh, thanks I change it, so does it mean you could finally contact them and have her address too? I've read your mail, I'll look it up and answer you then! ;) Thank you so much!!! :) 

@libra22 We were/are searching for the after press conference interview - MBC Section TV -  in english. ;) I've seen it once on youtube with english subs but could not find it anymore. There is only the raw version on YT.

screen-shot-2015-07-11-at-22-26-59.png?w 

11348144_978562115511427_430980908_n.jpg

They were so in sync and their body language can tell a lot. 441.gif

I love this one!! :wub:

CJXvRIiUYAA9MKJ.jpglarge__722_2046__-_Go

More photos:

CJXuYfZUkAARvy8.jpg:large

I love this one!! :wub:

CJXvRIiUYAA9MKJ.jpg:large

I will try to give a straightforward translation - and some interpretation of the meaning in Chinese - of the above comic:

Top portion - frame - of the comic :

走夜路 (walking a night road) 小帅哥 (a handsome boy/man)

Bottom frame with YS and Red-Yed SY:

YangSun : 我要去见鬼 !!! ( I want to go and meet Gwi!!!)

Sung-Yeol : 见什么鬼!!! (Meet what Gwi/ghost!!!)    鬼 in Chinese literally means ghost, but is used as Gwi's name in Chinese 

Sung-Yeol : 真是见鬼!!!(Truly met a ghost!!!)   真是见鬼 is a phrase, literally translated as "meeting a ghost", and is used in the context of encountering (or embroiled in) a horrible/unfortunate incident (or person)

The humour is somewhat lost in translation, sorry, but in Chinese, the play on the words are sort of funny. 

Recently, I have taken to lurking on Baidu-Tieba's Scholar forums to feed my KiBi addiction (get to practice my rudimentary Chinese too), and I have to admit that those Chinese fans are really analytical when it comes to scrutinising and interpreting KiBi interactions. I suppose we can take heart that there are quite a number first time shippers who came out of the shipping closet too, because of the KiBi chemistry, as well as long time JG fans who are certain about him having feelings for YB based on his character and behaviour/actions. Their Instagram updates are also perused minutely and some have found them to be suspicious. 

There was also a rumour about JG explaining Jealousy - using the letters from his name - as him having those feelings whenever YB was having a shooting with her other male onscreen partners, and he also singled out Changmin by saying that he will greet CM more coldly whenever CM had shooting with YB on any particular day, in a recent fan meet/V app with Japanese fans. I have absolutely no idea whether that rumour was backed up by any evidence but if there is even a grain of truth there, well... :blink::phew:

@libra22 We were/are searching for the after press conference interview - MBC Section TV -  in english. ;) I've seen it once on youtube with english subs but could not find it anymore. There is only the raw version on YT.

Photos:

Hidden Content

I've found this interview Vietnamese  subs but no English:(((

Dear @Lady_Lara could you please delete the vids and pics from the quote section of your post? Thanks. ;) 

Yes, but unfortunately it does not help me either. :lol: 

Anyway, I have tried to tell you all yesterday about that part @mcleen's mentioned about, but someone did the same on YT, so here it is again:

My Korean isn't great but I'll summarize for those that don't understand what is going on. They start out by talking about Junki's beauty and Junki said that he is losing the battle of his face deteriorating and the MC LOL way too loud (she said she thought others would LOL also) so she got made fun of and then she snorted so Changmin made fun of her further and said what is this pig noise? LOL Junki then PRed the drama and then they go on to talk about Yoobi's role as a disguised boy and she said "Others saw me in my disguise as a boy and..." and Lee Soo Hyuk made fun of her (the writing says LSH's spiteful attack/ Feels like watching Tom and Jerry...about Yoobi and LSH) Then MC asked Changmin what kind of good words/advice YH had for him and Changmin said YH said to make sure you take care of himself filming in the hot weather...and then the mc talked about him showing his abs in the first epi and CM said that since he doesn't have to show off his abs, bc he drank often he doesn't have his abs anymore and is regretful that he can't show it now and the MC said they will show it off for him lol and shows him bare chested MC then asked LJK "do you have it (abs)" suddenly and LJK is like huh? and said that washboard abs are for ppl in the 20's and that he has laundry softener abs haha MC then said that in order to bring good work, despite the hard work of the filming LJK never forgets to laugh and shows clips of LJK being a dork :)  Changmin says that LJK has a lot of (energy?) and Kim Soeun says he even dances and the MC encourages him to dance and LJK dances the 니글 dance (hahahah there's no good words to translate this word lmao) That's pretty much it. Hope this helped. LJK is really charming!  ^^ 

Here are also Changmin's parts: http://tvxqexpress.com/2015/07/12/viddlpartial-trans-150712-scholar-who-walks-the-night-cast-interview-on-mbc-section-tv/

Oh, I see now, thank you so much @tenoh_kaioh for translating that funny cartoon!!! :) Hehe, thanks for share and let us get an insight into the chinese fans's world too, there are so many or too many rumors about them, so strange.   

sunbi_photo150707190257imbcdrama3_www.ke

And for KIBI shippers:

Photos:

Hidden Content

I've found this interview Vietnamese  subs but no English:(((

Dear @Lady_Lara could you please delete the vids and pics from the quote section of your post? Thanks. ;)

Yes, I did it:)

Guest pursenality

@Irisz Thank you for posting that image. It's just so funny! LOL ...

@tenoh_kaioh Thank you for the translation and also the chemistry analysis between the OTP. There has not been any update on their IG recently though :tears:. Or maybe they are communicating personally somehow someway? :phew:

And also, about LSH. He looks like a very reserved person or is it just me thinking this way. It gives me a chill by just looking at him :sweatingbullets:.

What if...the reason why...LYB deleted those earlier posts of LJK in her Instagram...LJK and LYB don't take a lot of selfies together...MBC don't release a lot of BTSs of our OTP >>> IS BECAUSE LJK is indeed dating someone during those past 4 months they were filming SWWTN together?!:unsure: (And by that I'm not saying what if he has been dating JHB, it could be someone else other than her.)

Archived