Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's been a while that I haven't visited this thread ... actually lots of things had happened recently ... kibians are still pretty active on IG ... btw , Yubi had closed her IG account due to some haters that bashed her .... i really hate those haters ..... whatever it is , because she closed her IG , she actually posted some cute clips of her and her sister , Dain ..  , SWWTN is now airing on Sohu Tv website in China and apparently Junki had an interview with Sohu ... there are some interesting parts from his interview .... he mentioned about swwtn  has lots of kissing scenes compared to his other dramas and for him , those scenes are unforgettable ... he also thanked yubi ..huhuh .. ok .. i'll share the short clips and also the translations made by kibicouple's IG 

the part when he started talking about the kissing scenes.. he was asked about the memorable scene in swwtn  ... he said that there were lots of kissing scenes in swwwtn compared to his other dramas

he said of course sometimes there will be problems to shoot such scenes , they would feel shy and uncomfortable . especially for  lady ... he tried his best to do the kissing scenes in one shot so that they don't have to reshoot the scenes for many times..he felt excited , and those scenes are unforgettable . 

this is the part when he thanked lee yu bi as his co star and he said that she had worked hard and gave good cooperation for all those scenes..her good effort has paid off ... take note at his expressions while talking about the kissing scenes.. i love the fact that he said those kissing scenes are unforgettable as well .. , and i just can't stop replaying this last clip because after he mentioned yubi's name and thanked her , he just can't help having that shy giggles ....so cute ...eehehehe.... 

translations credits : yani_abadi @kibicouple's IG 

video credits : jgstyle_sg @ instagram

perhaps @fruitkatsu wants to add some more translations .... eheh . 

@mcleen: It seems like ages that I haven't sign in KiBi's thread but the true is! :tears:it only a few weeks I'm always checking in once a week to see any more update from KiBians, but sadly nothing new....oh well what can I do other than checking in Instgram and to be honest I am very active in IG and it's very sad that YB had close her IG account due to hates comments from haters:( I hope and wish that after a few more weeks YB would open another IG account to interact with her true fans and there's more to love than those bad commenters....enough of me whinning.  Thanks for posting these short clips of JG Sohu TV interview I was so happy watching the shy JG in this interview when he talks about YB and with all the unforgerable kisses JG cannot hide his excitements and the way he laughs is so cute....he makes me feel so shy while watching him being this shy in front of a camera and the host hehehe indeed something really happen between YB and JG compare to the JG in the Entertainment world for 10 years he should be handling this kind of interview so easy heh but no JG shows all of his emotions with his shy smilings and giggles make my heart raises hehehe.....

hi guys it's been a while...i'm quite sad that yubi closed her instagram account for its the only way we can get a glimpse of her feelings and for us to see some hints of our couple....the fact that yubi have a number of haters means that she is getting bigger as a star and a lot of people gets jealous of her....let's be honest, she do have everything money, popular mom, good education, talent and beauty and despite of these, she works very hard and is humble (that is why i like her even more)....a friend once mentioned that some of the haters are actually from some other korean star's camp:angry: who may be insecure and jealous of the opportunities given to her, but of course this are just a speculations....it's just sad that she was forced to close her account,now we don't have a source of happiness especially when we can see some similar posts of kibi... @mcleen thank you so much for the video ....is there a way for international fans to vote at the mbc poll? i would like to vote for our couple.

I wonder if they received their photobook yet? So sad, KiBi ship is no longer moving. Oh well, at least we have the many kiss/hug scenes of SWWTN to remember them by. YB is forever LJG's best leading actress. She carried her role so well next to him, I'm so proud of her. 

@fruitkatsu you're welcome .... huhuh .. yes..the kissing scenes were fun..therefore junki find those kissing scenes are memorable for him ...

btw Kibians ..our couple is also nominated in the Best Couple category for MBC Drama Awards that would be held on 31st of December .... and we can actually vote for our couple on MBC website .. please click this link below to know how you can vote for KiBi so that they would get the chance to attend the awards ceremony .... 

here's the link on how to cast your votes : http://yubi190.weebly.com/how-to-vote-on-mbc-acting-awards.html

make sure to vote our couple beloved couple kay .... :) . this might be the last chance for us to see them onstage/onscreen together again. frankly speaking, i miss yubi badly after she was forced to shut down her ig ..... 

Hi Hi Ladies..

1st of all, Merry Christmas for whom celebrating. and happy long weekend too... (many people are taking long vacation afterwards) ^_^

Latest sense i have concerning wuri KiBi couple, is based on JG "Mr Right" interviews. IMHO, what he was saying about his woman type/preference, was a 'deep' and cut it short answer. it was like he was ready to answer it and it intends to disclose his position. 

so I was like.. OK.. that was it.

Despite that above, i enjoy Kibians posting whom regularly post SWWTN or KiBi pics. KiBi surely looking good together, their chemistry were awesome. My appreciation to YB and JG for their good collaboration in SWWTN.  :heart:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hello Kibians, how are you guys? it's been awhile I'm back to this thread and to soompi, because my oppa LJG is back in new drama Scarlet Heart Ryeo/ML. I have been missing him and been waiting for a year since his last drama with Yubi. So yeah.. I've missed them and still wishing for KiBI in real life LOL

the funny thing with IU in SH, our JoonGi has great chemistry on screen but because we all know IU already has a boyfriend, I can't really ship them 100% like his with Yubi in SWWTN hehehe. My daughter said IU is a bit like Yubi, and we both missed Yubi on our screen. 

Anyway, after a year I was just checking the thread and also reading that SWWTN won several awards from MBC, LJG, LSH and LYB all 3 of them won an award. Congratulations :) 

Ok that's all for now, I hope KIBIANs here will watch SHR and support our LJG! See you guys in SHR thread :) 

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm new to this thread
Now that JG has been acting in another drama with IU .... xD lost hope though, I imagine if YB and JG were together but as JG said "not be made public if in a relationship with a girl." ehehehe
In a BTS Scarlet Heart: Ryeo while filming a scene JG was asked if he was in love, and he said "I'm in love" ¬¬
:wub:

No idea who is but I doubt that either of IU .... or maybe this talking about YB (here still have my little hope)  whoever JG continue to support with what is his acting career and YB also, as I would have liked that both are together (or maybe they are) LYB although no longer know almost nothing ...

Sorry...my english is so bad!!!:phew:

@Milagro MP welcome to our KiBi's thread, thanks for posting the youtube video I saw this on IG couple of weeks ago and you can see how happy JG is when the camera man asking if he is dating anyone? JG replied yes he is dating someone twice and it is exclusive but at the end JG said that "My fans who am I dating" and laugh so hard. We just hope whoever JG is dating would make him this happy we also will be very happy along side with him.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived