Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@pursenality below is one of the picture that Yubi deleted ... she posted up one of Junki's pic from SWWTN ...here's the pic which was posted on 19th of July .

Ki_Bipost.jpg

Yubi's caption on this pic : I'm not thinking of anything.. Because I'm not thinking of anything..

credits : http://instagram.com/krtranslate 

and some fans were just jealous that they felt they need to bash Yubi for posting this pic....  *sigh*

@TrangB though there were no "wefie" between them , but I'm already satisfied that Junki actually posted 2 pictures of him and Yubi though there was another people/person in the picture as well ... ehehehe .. here, let's consider this BTS picture as their "wefie" pic 

kibibts.jpg

I love this picture so much ... I love their "saranghae"  poses right here and how they were smiling together ... I want to believe that they have this picture in their personal camera as well ...ehehehe . 

Normally when people say they're not thinking about anything it more or less means that they're unconscious mind is thinking it. This is especially true with girls. Have you guys heard the saying that goes: when girls say they don't it means they do, say they do it means they don't, say it's black it means it's white, say it's 1 means that it's 2. I'm pretty sure LYB already has some kind of feeling towards LJK going on since the time that she posted that pic that she deleted above.

ok ..I have to share the MV lyrics for the song My Type by IKON since Yubi danced to that song ... KiBians , watch this clip and look at the lyrics ... omg !!!! the lyrics are sooooo telling ... it's like someone is confessing her love ..ohhh goshh!!! Yubi .... the other day she posted the cartoon pic saying the girl wants the boy and now dancing to this song ... there must be concrete reasons as to why she loves this song .. ohh goshhhh ..my shipper's heart can't take it ..huhuhuhuh

Well, there could be many reasons. *start of my fantasy and delusional thoughts* maybe LJK and LYB listened to it together? Or maybe LJK might have sent her the song?

Putting this under the cover for off-topic reasons :lol: 

Hidden Content

So who knows what happened between LJK and LYB? Maybe while resting they listened to the same song and shared a earpiece :lol: or LJK danced to this song during filming? Or maybe this song is in response to something that happened in real life between them;)  or even a dare. "I dare you to put up a video of yourself dancing."

A quick scroll through LYB's past instagram posts showed that this is the first time she posted a vid of herself dancing.

OMG I'm going crazy.

huhuhhuuhuh ....  @fruitkatsu I also have the same delusional thoughts as yours ...the song seems like a confession from a guy to a girl ..huhuhuh ..thanks a lot for sharing your life experience with us ..huhuuh..I really hope the same thing happened to our beloved couple as well ... yes yes yes..she never did a vid like that on her insta and suddenly she posted something like this ..both of them are becoming more and more like each other ..huhuhuh .. 

ok , so I checked out the lyric parts that Yubi was dancing to ...ehehehe .. I think she really dedicates this dance clip to that "someone" special because she chose this special part to dance to ... 

"I can't help but want you like crazy ... I think of you in the last moments before I sleep, POW." 

eheheheh ..she's definitely dedicating this special part to someone ...ehehehe .. look at her  showing the sleeping signal ....aigoooo .... I'm definitely going crazy right nooww...

LYB could be singing this part for many reasons. One, the obvious thing in all KiBi shippers' minds right now is that LYB is aiming this part to LJK meaning she's trying to confess that she still thinks of him before going to bed meaning she misses him:wub:. Two, She wants to show LJK that she's also a fan of YG and a fan of hiphop music just like him so they have something alike with each otherB). Three, she's singing this part in particular because she like iKon's Hanbin:unsure:. Four, she's singing this part because she does like someone right now and wanted to dedicate this post to that certain someone but that someone isn't LJK like we're thinking it is:ph34r:. Five, she's also having the withdrawal syndrome like LJK and just wants to post this to cheer him up but it has nothing to do with them being in any relationship:wacko:. Or six, she's just being her usual random hyper-self posting something completely random in which she has never done before and it has nothing to do with anything in the world:D.    

@dark4ngel ok ...I noticed your message ..hhuhuhu ..dearie ..are you saying that you have this instinct that Yubi might have been falling for someone else other than our Junki ??? I mean , when you said that you felt we might get the biggest shock or the biggest surprise ....ehehee .. ok , this is only my delusional thinking .. I really think that Junki must be feeling very empty and missing his moments with Yubi .that's why he posted up  those brief message earlier .... and somehow, I really really hope that he finally has the gut to confess his feelings for Yubi if he really likes her after realizing the withdrawal feelings that he felt .. I mean, there are so many fans kept on tagging him whenever Yubi posted up something on her insta .. and there so many fans kept on encouraging him how they like him being paired up with Yubi etc etc .. who knows that he finally confessed that makes our Yubi feels so happy recently .. I mean, we know that Yubi can read and understand those messages in English ..and just like Junki , she also received lots of encouraging messages from fans asking her to date Junki ..huhuhuh. knowing that there are so many KiBi fans , if she falls for someone else, I don't think that she would dare to post it up on her insta ... she knows how hopeful those fans are ... so I don't think that she would have the heart to mislead us .... ehehee..this is how I try to keep on being positive about KiBi ... 

I didn't know whether to answer to this or not because I'm not sure if I'm gonna in anyway ruin the mood for us all but by the looks of it you guys already know very well what I mean. Being a shipper of someone who is currently under the radar for dating rumours and someone who is always being so unpredictable and randomly crazy when posting these misleading posts where none of us know what on earth is actually going on inside their heads, is pretty much a tough job to handle. As a KiBi shipper, I just want to get myself prepared for the worst as well as to get my heart ready for the best. I'm sure both LYB and LJK is very considerate in terms of their fans thinkings but with my long-term experience with idols and entertainers, I'd say it's best to take it with a piece of salt;).   

Lady_Lara, Im at my dentist right now and when i saw your post I just have to ask what do u mean by you dont see YuBi in Jun Gi's Instagram? My heart cannot handle this much!

keep calm dear, i think that she mean is she can't see YB pic in JG IG again and YB previous pic in JG IG is still there

Sorry, ladies, I don't want to be like an old granny who always grouches and ruins a good atmosphere but: I can't see Yubi in LJG Instagram any more:(( it's no good :(

I think it doesn't mean not good because it would look very clear and give rise to rumors if he post his pic with YB or anything that related YB after the drama ended but for us we would love to see JG post his pic with YB now. i don't too mind if now i can't see YB in LJG IG again but i'm waiting LJG-LYB pic from Dispatch :D

Yes yes, do keep calm everyone because I want to confirm that NOTHING has changed. LJK didn't delete anything, LYB didn't delete anything. Nothing happened:sweatingbullets:.  

they are not normal friends at all i can tell. normal friends won't follow you on IG and then unfollow in the next few days. especially actors like LJG whose fans watch his every move. and then BAM, he also unfollowed LSH - whom then LJG followed again just before the drama came to its ending. about LYB? not a single move. isn't this weird???? 

next one. LYB deleted evey photo of LJG on her IG. first just him. but thennnnn when her fans asked why *like in every post* she started deleting everything related to SWWTN. maybe...just maybe she did that so we wouldn't think that way anymore.... i wonder on purpose or by accident???

go on..... laterrrr onnnnnn, LJG and LYB didn't even up a pic of them together. then when the fans asked again,,,, they did post, but always with someone else *should i say the third wheel???* like never only two of them. when i say "selfie" i mean they take a pic themselves, not by someone else. chingus you guys understand what my point is, right????

only till the drama ends. their updates IG in a very close time. her posts about love and his silence... my gosh my delulu mind.... so much fishy things going on. what have you done to me KiBi???? what????

Being through so much together, the accidents, the skin-ships...etc. Let me tell you guys, it would be impossible not to have some sort of feeling for each other even if it's just a little bit. No matter how professional you are in your career, you are still a human, LJK and LYB are not rocks, they have a heart, they have bones, flesh, and of course they have feelings just like us too. And yes, judging from the BTSs, there was definitely something going on between them but both Aries and Sag don't hold grudges for long neither do they take things too seriously:huh:.  

And let me just add something else, Sag and Aries are 2 signs that is highly likely to start missing each other when they're far apart.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all KiBi shippers, finally I have some time for myself after a long busy Saturday. From what I read in the news the press conference interviews was done after LJG and LYB had been filming together since May 14, 2015 and if LJG was in a relationship that he will not disclose to public like the rumours recently had surface and resurface (if I were to be in that girl shoes when I see so much touching, playing, laughing, and shyly gazing at each other in BTS and in the press conference interview that YB and JG share together I would be so hurt and on the side note I really don't think JG would do this to the one that he truly in love with). I think the IG's updated from both of JG and YB is to comfort each other in their own secret way that they don't want us shippers to go crazy if JG and YB post a selfie of two of them together than there will not be any fun left for us to search for anything news from their IG and investigate their movements right? Sorry for the long post and thanks to mcleen and Lady_Lara for clearing about JG unsigned on YB insta.  I don't know about you guys but I really have high hope for JG and YB dating in the near future!

Guest pursenality

Sorry, ladies, I don't want to be like an old granny who always grouches and ruins a good atmosphere but: I can't see Yubi in LJG Instagram any more:(( it's no good :(

@Lady_Lara It just came across my mind, are the both on each other IG friends' list?? :blink:

the one who still cannot move on from his vampire life

@lovebeats Ok, these two are totally messing with their fans! :phew: 

Hello to all KiBi shippers, finally I have some time for myself after a long busy Saturday. From what I read in the news the press conference interviews was done after LJG and LYB had been filming together since May 14, 2015 and if LJG was in a relationship that he will not disclose to public like the rumours recently had surface and resurface (if I were to be in that girl shoes when I see so much touching, playing, laughing, and shyly gazing at each other in BTS and in the press conference interview that YB and JG share together I would be so hurt and on the side note I really don't think JG would do this to the one that he truly in love with). I think the IG's updated from both of JG and YB is to comfort each other in their own secret way that they don't want us shippers to go crazy if JG and YB post a selfie of two of them together than there will not be any fun left for us to search for anything news from their IG and investigate their movements right? Sorry for the long post and thanks to mcleen and Lady_Lara for clearing about JG unsigned on YB insta.  I don't know about you guys but I really have high hope for JG and YB dating in the near future!

@KiBifantasy101 It's difficult for us to confirm anything as we are not their personal friends :P (which is sad. Huhuhu ...). But looking at their posts on IG, I hope to see a positive development in the future. In the meantime, I can only cheer for them!

LOL, now he's totally messing with us too:w00t:

LOL, now he's totally messing with us too:w00t:

@piluche I know!!! :phew: 

I have some work to do and am outside my house right now..so i'll try to reply the previous messages later on...but then i just can't help feeling giddy and have to share this little tidbits with u girls...hehhe. thanks to @lovebeats for sharing junki's latest IG post...huhu..it seems that he's in a good mood today..the fact that he posted the picture of him smiling a bit wearing his vampire eye contact lense.. ok ..this is the translation of his caption on the pic: 

"HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND...OH OH.ONG~ ♡♡♡". 

hehehe...wahh..noticed the triple hearts symbol..and he used the aegyo slang right there..just yesterday he posted up pic of him not smiling and said he felt blank, hinting that he misses his work. And then today, after yubi posted the cute clip of her dancing and sort of confessing..then tadaa...today our sung yeol is happy again..the thing is, he posted that pic of him in his "vampire" appearance..how can we not assume that KiBi is dropping hints .....i know and i admit that i'm delusional when it comes to KiBi but i just can't help it because of those little gestures and hints by KiBi yhemselves..uhuks.

I'm going crazy reading your posts. I don't want to get my hopes up in case we get the shock of our life, but it's still hard to ignore their last ig posts. The thing is, if we keep thinking about them before we go to sleep (I certainly do), they must be going through the same thing. After all, they were the ones with all the skinship, not us. If we are affected this much, how could they not be? KiBi Fighting!

Where is that clip from @Mary1987 ? Can't stop laughing at it! :D

tell me ,where did that gif come from ?? Junki was so cute joking like that.

It's from JG Style ep3. He was doing a photoshoot near this cliff where he suddenly started kissing his imaginary wife and when he was done with her he just pushed her off the cliff, but then he added 'see you next life'. He's such a romantic guy, isn't he?

hehehehe . can't help giggling whenever I looked at the word "my crew" with that heart symbol on this picture ..ehehehehe

Wow! How come I didn't notice the heart symbol?! I was so focused on "my crew" that I overlooked the most important part.:wub:

@fruitkatsu guess whatt ?? I didn't even know that was actually tiny heart sign ..ehehehe ..when I first saw KiBi did that pose during the press conference together , I thought it's the sign of asking for more money ...ehehehe ... aigoo ..so it was actually tiny heart sign ..now it does makes sense why he loves doing this pose so much .. no wonder i keep seeing him doing the similar pose in his recent events..ehehe ..yes ... i love how sweet they look together in that picture ... how i wish that they have more pics like that together .. i think they took so many pictures together throughout SWWTN shooting period , it's just that they won't share those pics to the public ..heheh . i felt the same thing too when i saw they took so many pictures together with the SWWTN crews and casts during the wrap up party but then unfortunately , there was not even one pic of them together at the party ...the weird thing is, they took pictures with the same crews ...it's impossible to say that they didn't even have one pic together..so I'd just assume they are keeping all those pics for their own eyes. 

btw .. I believe that you've already seen Junki's latest IG post ..ehehe .. I want to ask , do you think that his post is actually related to KiBi ??? ehehehe .. I don't know why but I keep on thinking that he suddenly feels so happy because of Yubi's IG post last night .

@pursenality hhuhuhuh .. yesss...the lyrics really makes me went HIGH last night ..  my shippers heart said ..it's either Yubi's dedicating those words to someone that she loves or perhaps that "someone" already dedicated the song to Yubi ...huhuhuh ... the lyrics sound so apt for our KiBi couple's current condition right ?? :P

ehehehe .. you said that you wonder how would Junki reacted towards Yubpi's dance clip ....and somehow this morning , Junki posted a pic hinting that he's happy ..eheheh .. it was just yesterday he talked about being empty.. and now suddenly he's happy again .... so do you think this is his response regarding what Yubi had posted ?? huhuh ... 

@dark4ngel regarding the Junki's pic that Yubi deleted .. I think I have to agree with you that Yubi somehow already have some feelings for her Sunbinim when she posted that picture ... I think it's pretty obvious that she admires him when we see her reaction towards Junki during the press conference .. she looked all giggly , shy and her eyes were literally sparkling and dreamy whenever she looked at him ..heheh... I've seen how she interacted with some actor or idols that she had worked with before... for example Lee Jong Suk , Junho and some EXO members..she was all calmed and collected .. she never had such reaction being around them , but then it's totally different with Junki .. 

ehehehe ... I love 1st , 2nd and 5th reasons that you stated as to why Yubi suddenly posted up the vid of her dancing to "My Type" ..as for me, I really want to believe that she's telling "someone" about her feelings. I mean, just the other day she posted the picture about the girls saying that she wants the boy ...and now this time , she choose the phrase "I want you" to be included in that dancing vid .. I don't think it's just a mere co incidence at all ..huhhuh .... about her dedicating it to someone else....really, I can't think that she would easily fall for someone else in just a week time ..i mean she had just wrapped up filming SWWTN .. it's a bit impossible for her to meet another guy in just a short span of time . huhuh... but then , yes ..I do agree with you that we can't really put up too much hopes on KiBi ... it's just that somehow I can't control my shipper's heart feels when I see positive things about the possibility of KiBi being in a relationship ... 

@KiBifantasy101 yes , I agree with what u said .. I also think that if Junki is already in a relationship with someone when he was shooting SWWTN , he won't be that sweet towards Yubi ..I don't know .. but it's really obvious in my eyes , he's really happy whenever he's around Yubi ... and both of them are very touchy feely towards each other as well ... and also , regarding his IG posts ..if he already has a gf , why would he posted things saying that he felt blank after finished shooting ..he should be happy that he finished shooting since he already has the chance to go and meet her ... but then nope, his messages recently does show he feels lonely etc.. only today he seems to be in a good mood ..and of course , we KiBi shippers assume that it was due to Yubi's IG post ..huhuhuh .... whatever it is , let's hope for the best for KiBi .. 

eheheh .. KiBians , I was just surfing on youtube looking for more KiBi videos and then somehow chanced upon this CF that Yubi did for ABC Mart Nuovo ..when I watch this CF , I just can't help thinking that perhaps she got the idea to somehow send her message to that "someone" using that short dancing clip  because she was inspired from this CF that she shot ...ehehe .. just watch this CF and you girls would understand what I mean ... ehehehe ...can't help giggling with the headline of the CF .. "Wear Somelish , MEET LUV.". let's just imagine that "Park Sung Hoon" in the CF is Yubi's  "Sunbinim" .. huhuhuhu..Yubi is sooooo pretty right here.. . here's the CF 

@fruitkatsu guess whatt ?? I didn't even know that was actually tiny heart sign ..ehehehe ..when I first saw KiBi did that pose during the press conference together , I thought it's the sign of asking for more money ...ehehehe ... aigoo ..so it was actually tiny heart sign ..now it does makes sense why he loves doing this pose so much .. no wonder i keep seeing him doing the similar pose in his recent events..ehehe ..yes ... i love how sweet they look together in that picture ... how i wish that they have more pics like that together .. i think they took so many pictures together throughout SWWTN shooting period , it's just that they won't share those pics to the public ..heheh . i felt the same thing too when i saw they took so many pictures together with the SWWTN crews and casts during the wrap up party but then unfortunately , there was not even one pic of them together at the party ...the weird thing is, they took pictures with the same crews ...it's impossible to say that they didn't even have one pic together..so I'd just assume they are keeping all those pics for their own eyes. 

btw .. I believe that you've already seen Junki's latest IG post ..ehehe .. I want to ask , do you think that his post is actually related to KiBi ??? ehehehe .. I don't know why but I keep on thinking that he suddenly feels so happy because of Yubi's IG post last night .

@pursenality hhuhuhuh .. yesss...the lyrics really makes me went HIGH last night ..  my shippers heart said ..it's either Yubi's dedicating those words to someone that she loves or perhaps that "someone" already dedicated the song to Yubi ...huhuhuh ... the lyrics sound so apt for our KiBi couple's current condition right ?? :P

ehehehe .. you said that you wonder how would Junki reacted towards Yubpi's dance clip ....and somehow this morning , Junki posted a pic hinting that he's happy ..eheheh .. it was just yesterday he talked about being empty.. and now suddenly he's happy again .... so do you think this is his response regarding what Yubi had posted ?? huhuh ... 

@dark4ngel regarding the Junki's pic that Yubi deleted .. I think I have to agree with you that Yubi somehow already have some feelings for her Sunbinim when she posted that picture ... I think it's pretty obvious that she admires him when we see her reaction towards Junki during the press conference .. she looked all giggly , shy and her eyes were literally sparkling and dreamy whenever she looked at him ..heheh... I've seen how she interacted with some actor or idols that she had worked with before... for example Lee Jong Suk , Junho and some EXO members..she was all calmed and collected .. she never had such reaction being around them , but then it's totally different with Junki .. 

ehehehe ... I love 1st , 2nd and 5th reasons that you stated as to why Yubi suddenly posted up the vid of her dancing to "My Type" ..as for me, I really want to believe that she's telling "someone" about her feelings. I mean, just the other day she posted the picture about the girls saying that she wants the boy ...and now this time , she choose the phrase "I want you" to be included in that dancing vid .. I don't think it's just a mere co incidence at all ..huhhuh .... about her dedicating it to someone else....really, I can't think that she would easily fall for someone else in just a week time ..i mean she had just wrapped up filming SWWTN .. it's a bit impossible for her to meet another guy in just a short span of time . huhuh... but then , yes ..I do agree with you that we can't really put up too much hopes on KiBi ... it's just that somehow I can't control my shipper's heart feels when I see positive things about the possibility of KiBi being in a relationship ... 

@KiBifantasy101 yes , I agree with what u said .. I also think that if Junki is already in a relationship with someone when he was shooting SWWTN , he won't be that sweet towards Yubi ..I don't know .. but it's really obvious in my eyes , he's really happy whenever he's around Yubi ... and both of them are very touchy feely towards each other as well ... and also , regarding his IG posts ..if he already has a gf , why would he posted things saying that he felt blank after finished shooting ..he should be happy that he finished shooting since he already has the chance to go and meet her ... but then nope, his messages recently does show he feels lonely etc.. only today he seems to be in a good mood ..and of course , we KiBi shippers assume that it was due to Yubi's IG post ..huhuhuh .... whatever it is , let's hope for the best for KiBi .. 

eheheh .. KiBians , I was just surfing on youtube looking for more KiBi videos and then somehow chanced upon this CF that Yubi did for ABC Mart Nuovo ..when I watch this CF , I just can't help thinking that perhaps she got the idea to somehow send her message to that "someone" using that short dancing clip  because she was inspired from this CF that she shot ...ehehe .. just watch this CF and you girls would understand what I mean ... ehehehe ...can't help giggling with the headline of the CF .. "Wear Somelish , MEET LUV.". let's just imagine that "Park Sung Hoon" in the CF is Yubi's  "Sunbinim" .. huhuhuhu..Yubi is sooooo pretty right here.. . here's the CF 

• I thought the exact same thing as well but of course now I know what it is.^_^
  • I know it's impossible for her to meet another guy in such a short time span, I'm just saying...you know...what if she was dedicating it to Chang Min or Soo Hyuk? They're good friends in real life and they seem pretty close in the BTS as well, especially Chang Min and LYB:unsure:.
  • :w00t:That's exactly what I'm talkin' about right there!

I'm going crazy reading your posts. I don't want to get my hopes up in case we get the shock of our life, but it's still hard to ignore their last ig posts. The thing is, if we keep thinking about them before we go to sleep (I certainly do), they must be going through the same thing. After all, they were the ones with all the skinship, not us. If we are affected this much, how could they not be? KiBi Fighting!

Where is that clip from @Mary1987 ? Can't stop laughing at it! :D

tell me ,where did that gif come from ?? Junki was so cute joking like that.

It's from JG Style ep3. He was doing a photoshoot near this cliff where he suddenly started kissing his imaginary wife and when he was done with her he just pushed her off the cliff, but then he added 'see you next life'. He's such a romantic guy, isn't he?

hehehehe . can't help giggling whenever I looked at the word "my crew" with that heart symbol on this picture ..ehehehehe

Wow! How come I didn't notice the heart symbol?! I was so focused on "my crew" that I overlooked the most important part.:wub:

actor_jgAm 3:10 with my crew.♡

• Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?;)

But then again the heart symbol could be dedicated to his fans since he loves his fans a lot.<_< 

@pursenality I also want to see KiBi in romcom together .... seriously I love seeing them together wearing modern outfits ...this time if it's possible I want Yubi to be given the character of a rebellious girl .. I really think that she'll rock the character after watching one of her CF ..for once, I don't want to see her portraying cute character...I want to see her wearing this kind of outfits and hairdo in the drama .. just sharing this gifs because I'm so in love with this style of her. ehehe. 

E5qbdC.gifae84q0.gif

A_R26Z.gif

@dark4ngel eheheh .... regarding the heart symbol ..of course I'm also thinking as what you're thinking ...eheeheh... it's sweet that he used that symbol and today , he used that symbol again wishing for us to have a happy weekend ... eheheh ..it's ok .. just take it as what you think it is .. huhuh...yes .. it's undeniable that she's pretty close to Changmin .. but then from what I see in their BTS , they give me friendly vibes .. Changmin went to Japan just the next day after their wrap up party ... I think he's still over there now .. furthermore he's going to enlist in the army pretty soon .. so , I don't think there's any possibility of them having relationship in this period of time .as for Soo Hyuk ... errr..this guy is unpredictable .. I don't know ,  but then he's pretty introverted and very secretive .. I mean, I just don't see any connection between him and Yubi though it's undeniable he's a very handsome man .. uhuhuh .. ok , let's watch this MBC TV Section interview between SWWTN cast again .. we can really see that Yubi was definitely paying her full attention only to Junki ...she kept on smiling , clapping her hands , looking giddy and all jumpy when Junki was talking ...ehehehe.  it's too obvious that her eyes were only on him for most of the time ... I love their interaction in this short clip .... I really hope that maybe @fruitkatsu could help to translate certain parts involving KiBi in this clip .. 

Guest pursenality

@mcleen Hehehe ... These 2 have been working together for nearly 4 months and they also had close interaction with each other during that period. I'm sure that they will miss each other no matter what. That interview is very funny though because it was talking about Chang Min & LSH six pack. LJG got a shock when he was asked the question and he mentioned that his abs is smooth like fabric softener. He is quite a joker IMO :D. I couldn't help but to laugh when I saw his BTS clips. I think any actor/actress will enjoy working with him.

Anyway, before LJG & LYB go into making a drama together, I would like so very much to see them in a magazine photo shoot together like what he did with Nam Sang Mi (Is it for Elle Korea?). Wouldn't it be so cool??? 

I didn't notice the heart symbol either until I saw the picture in this thread again!!

Yes @mcleen it's a tiny heart symbol :wub:At first I thought LJK was touching his hat, but when I looked again I realised it was that tiny heart sign :wub: Quite a number of Korean celebrities do that sign to their fans. However, it must be done in a cute way if not it will seem like they are doing some rude action with their fingers. I watched a Happy Together episode with the cast from the drama "Blood" and they were talking about this (pretty sure that's the episode). The big heart version is when they put their arms up and their fingertips touching the centre of their head (sorry I don't know how to describe it but if you try doing it the way I describe you will know what I mean xD).

Regarding his instagram picture, I also wonder why he chose a picture of the BTS as SY with blue eyes. Hehe :wub: And his caption seems very bubbly and happy too. Lol :lol: I don't want to read too much into details :phew: (although I do :sweatingbullets:

instagram picture, I also wonder why he chose a picture of the BTS as SY with blue eyes. Hehe :wub: And his caption seems very bubbly and happy too. Lol :lol: I don't want to read too much into details :phew: (although I do :sweatingbullets:

My delusional assumption is blue  eyes  he get from yangsun bloody kiss is very memorable.

instagram picture, I also wonder why he chose a picture of the BTS as SY with blue eyes. Hehe :wub: And his caption seems very bubbly and happy too. Lol :lol: I don't want to read too much into details :phew: (although I do :sweatingbullets:

My delusional assumption is blue  eyes  he get from yangsun bloody kiss is very memorable.

OMG I totally forgot about THAT! :lol: yes!! It's not just any ol' blue eyes. It's the blue eyes as a result of THAT. 

Guest pursenality

For some odd reason, I can't seem to get the song sung by Jun Ho & LYB for Twenty special OST out of my head. Imagining LJG is the one singing it with LYB. Hehehe ...

Archived