Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

Guest pursenality

@piluche That was what I was thinking. And it's like what @Mona Ys said. I agree his kissing improved! If only Yu Bi had responded then ... it would be good :wub: More action woot. lol.

@pursenality when you type your reply to the thread, on the same toolbar as the Bold Italic Underline, etc, there is the symbol of an eye. You just have to highlight the text you want to hide and then click the eye ;) 

@fruitkatsu Thank you for the lesson, chingu ;). I still have a lot to learn about the features in this forum.

LYB needs a lot of kissing practice :D. Considering LJG is 8 years her senior, he definitely will be more pro in it. Wow, didn't realise that they are actually 8 years in gap. 8 is good especially for Chinese culture. Now, this makes me want to cheer on this couple more :phew:.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to use this things??:tears: Finally filling so great sign up to soompi only because I want to join this forum, but I dont know how to use  and write the comment here...huhuhu:tears: cingu! Help me pleaasee!! 

Ok, I got it now...:D, but still cannot update my profile :P, btw thk u @mcleen to make this thread...:D miss kibi so much and I cant move on to next drama..huhuhu

@lovebeats 

Shin Min-Ah certainly has her type and LJG is not it, though if KiBi turns out to be reality, then SMA is clearly not his type either. :P

@pursenality

Yes, we shall see, though I am not willing to bet anything on that. :phew:

@mcleen

While being in the spotlight doesn't help, relationships fail due to many factors, and I doubt being public about it is a major reason,  since there are less excitement when it comes to an already public relationship and the media is less interested in general. Yes, they can date in secret as long as they continue to give us shippers some hints now and then. :P I am willing to be patient for the public reveal. 

I hope the CX/Michelle and Chen Xiang couples will last and wishing them love and joy, always. :wub:

@tenoh_kaioh  usually when some celebrity couples admit their relationship , there would be certain party (especially the sasaeng fans) who would try to break them up using their own way ... just look at how Suzy and Lee Min Ho were rumored to be have broken up recently and then both of them have to clarify that they are still very much in love with each other .. as for me, I always find myself in torn whenever I fell in love with certain OTP ... there's apart of me which want them to bravely admit their relationship but then the other part feels that they should not do that in order to protect their relationship ... eheheheh .. either way , the most important thing is , they should not ignore their feelings for each other .. yes .. I also hope that those 2 new couples would end up as married couples . ..... hurm .. it seems that our KiBi is sort of keeping quiet in their SNS .. I wonder why Junki is not updating his insta when he did update his weibo .. unfortunately I can't check weibo since I don't know how to register on weibo 

@ailanthus yes , Hee Jin is born in 1983 ... no wonder she looks a bit mature standing next to Yubi ..but then she looks so young she doesn't put on any makeup ... I also hope that she's one of KiBi shipper like us .. I like JHJ and I think I'll be looking forward to see her new drama together with Moon Geun Yeung . .. omo , there's even an instagram for Baekhyun and Yubi ...uhuks!!  it's such a wonder considering that Baekhyun was still  in a relationship with Taeyon ... Baekhyun is handsome and all , but then there's no other guy that match our Yubi like Junki in my eyes right now ...ermss..this is the consequences of being a die hard shipper .. it's hard for me to watch them with their other onscreen partner .. I guess I can still see Yubi being paired up with another male actor ..but then it would be pretty hard for me to see Junki romancing another actress in his dramas since I'm a woman after all .. so the jealousy is there.. huhuh . but still .. I want to show my support for both of them . I guess if I want to watch Junki's new drama , I would have to avoid watching the BTS ..huhuhuh. 

@fruitkatsu thanks a lot for the translation on Tae Hwan's interview articles. ehehe . so they end up NG'ed for so many times ... hum ...if only we can get some information on how was the last kissing scene done ..huhuhu.. I wonder if we ever get to read Junki's and Yubi's interview regarding their cooperation in SWWTN ... it had been 2 weeks since the series ended but then we still don't have news article about them ...hopefully the media won't forget to interview them too .... btw , is there any of Junki's fans know what kind of woman is his ideal type ?? ehehehe ..am just feeling curious about this ... btw , I agree with what u said regarding KiBi's kiss scenes.. in certain scenes , it really looks like Junki "devoured" Yubi's whole lips ...hahah ..sorry if I'm being blunt right here.. but then I love the way he gently kissed her ... what I mean is . the kiss seemed passionate but very gentle in a way ... I especially love the CPR kiss scene , the kiss in episode 10 and the last kiss ...

@aseman thanks for sharing this gif as well .. yes ... I love this gif and had to repost it .... do you actually know why did Junki end up laughing like that ?? I don't understand because he suddenly broke into laughter  ...there must be some reason or something happened that makes he reacted that way ...does anyone know about this ?? they are just too cute together.. i love how they end up holding hands right there... 

uwiXBRF.gif

@piluche yes deariee ... the prediction is really on spot and pretty accurate ...I read it for 3 times just to make sure what I'm reading is right and not just my delusional shippers' heart thinking ....heheheh 

@Leesh4 , @sherlialovesjaerim and @aseman welcome aboard to KiBi's shipping crib .. very sorry for this late welcome .... hope u girls really enjoy your stay in this thread and please don't hesitate to give any opinion about KiBi in this thread... 

@aseman, thanks for sharing the fortune readings of LJG with us, are you sure JG posted this in his IG? wow the fortune teller was so right to the point of YB is a match with his horoscope just like mcleen was mentioned from the beginning of our thread Sag and Aries is a match made from heaven (I have goosebum when im saying this) our ship is sailing with the help from above wow all I can say is wow:o

Yes dear, he shared it some weeks ago

All of the translations have mentioned her name so I think we can rely on them:lol:

Thanks for sharing his original post. Now we can be sure her name was mentioned in the fortune telling. Just check the end of the 15th line (the 3rd from down) if you haven't already spotted it.

Wow! It's so accurate, both the good and the bad stuff, that I wonder whether it was written for these two in particular.

@pursenality eheeheh .... their interaction were too chummy that even MBC had to cut off those chummy scenes after showing them for a few seconds ...eheheeh .

It was so cruel. Why did they do that to us? If you want to cut off the best part, you might as well not show us anything.:angry:

Still wondering what's with Yubi here.

25swlfa.gif

Btw, wouldn't it be great if they include the accident in the making DVD? Not that I take pleasure in people's pain, I just need my curiosity satisfied.

@dark4ngel, hahhahaha did I scare you chingu! I saw your post earlier that you can read vietnamese? Are you Vietnamese? @mcleen , hello im 100% with you on JG's jealousy in the BTS in ep14 because his facial expression toward YB was not normal if you compare all the BTS of ep7, ep14 and  ep18.  It's looks like he is mad at her for some reasons ( just my opinion).

Dear @lynn1272 Can I post your IG pic here? It was such great surprise I hope Yoobi liked it too. Cheers my friend from here too! I hope you are feeling better by now! 132.gif

@Irisz thanks for your explanation but it means checking in a good way or a bad way? hehe sorry

LOL  Of course in a good way, OMG I am blushing over here! :lol: The way he is looking at her -you know what- 142.gif so naughty and intense and manly and everything a woman could die for. :P I think they also noticed this so that is why they put on those labels so we can't see what he can but they did not think of us KiBi shippers, we notice everything hehe. :P

@fruitkatsu @ailanthus @piluche @pursenality @mcleen  @everyone :lol: Until I haven't seen it as a gif I did not notice it there either ;) , but to tell you the truth I think he already checked her out at the press conference (around 3:50). I like details so I noticed that Yoobi cared a lot about her outfit, so she was touching her blazer a lot and even asked for a blanket too but she was wearing a suit and she needed to wait for it a long time before the interview has started to get a blanket. 

I liked that KSE was wearing her dress very openly and he did not even look at her that way at all. 242.gif Maybe someone told KSE to do something with it because when they were at the section TV interview she changed the way she was wearing that dress so it looked more appropriate.

I like them here the best, well not the best I don't even have a list I love them in every situation :D ,but I love the way she already knows he is going to let go of himself and he already trust her enough to let go of himself. Their chemistry is unbelievable. Hehe, my daughter came behind me and asked "chemistry? why are you writing about chemistry? " She doesn't like that subject very much at school. :lol:

tumblr_nrf1lfkcIQ1spfigfo2_400_www.kepfe    

Okay, my hubby is waiting for me so sweet dreams everyone, I am out for now, but leave you all here with the yummy pic of tonight. 052.gif To be continued tomorrow... I still have a lot to read. :sweatingbullets:

screenshot-3492_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png 

@pursenality I also want to see KiBi in romcom together .... seriously I love seeing them together wearing modern outfits ...this time if it's possible I want Yubi to be given the character of a rebellious girl .. I really think that she'll rock the character after watching one of her CF ..for once, I don't want to see her portraying cute character...I want to see her wearing this kind of outfits and hairdo in the drama .. just sharing this gifs because I'm so in love with this style of her. ehehe. 

E5qbdC.gifae84q0.gif

A_R26Z.gif

@dark4ngel eheheh .... regarding the heart symbol ..of course I'm also thinking as what you're thinking ...eheeheh... it's sweet that he used that symbol and today , he used that symbol again wishing for us to have a happy weekend ... eheheh ..it's ok .. just take it as what you think it is .. huhuh...yes .. it's undeniable that she's pretty close to Changmin .. but then from what I see in their BTS , they give me friendly vibes .. Changmin went to Japan just the next day after their wrap up party ... I think he's still over there now .. furthermore he's going to enlist in the army pretty soon .. so , I don't think there's any possibility of them having relationship in this period of time .as for Soo Hyuk ... errr..this guy is unpredictable .. I don't know ,  but then he's pretty introverted and very secretive .. I mean, I just don't see any connection between him and Yubi though it's undeniable he's a very handsome man .. uhuhuh .. ok , let's watch this MBC TV Section interview between SWWTN cast again .. we can really see that Yubi was definitely paying her full attention only to Junki ...she kept on smiling , clapping her hands , looking giddy and all jumpy when Junki was talking ...ehehehe.  it's too obvious that her eyes were only on him for most of the time ... I love their interaction in this short clip .... I really hope that maybe @fruitkatsu could help to translate certain parts involving KiBi in this clip .. 

chingu do you have the link full of the interview ????

Guys, I have decipher YB's instagram messages. 

1. Cartoon characters: saying she wants him ---> who we asked?

2. Faceless character ---> who's your type, we asked?

3. "My type" by ikon 

4. Walking in the night ---> scholar who walks the night, duh! 

LOL:wub: :w00t:

Now that we know her heart, we just have to figure out LJG's heart. What is your type, oppa? 

@piluche  i love how u decipher her instagram messages..seems accurate..huhu..btw, my delulu mind wants to believe that she actually went on a date with her "sunbinim" the night when she went to the han river...because i was wondering why did she put on makeup on her face when usually she always goes out without putting on much makeups even during  daytime..but then you can see that she had lipstick on and wear more makeup on that night...the thing is she covered her face with the mask and it's already pretty late at night.. so my delulu mind is thinking that she's wearing some makeups for her sunbinim....hehe..

@piluche yes it's truueee!! How you can think of that??? I think that yubi really has her crush at JG, and JG too, but why he keep silent? Why? Coz he worries about his age gap with yubi, thats why, yubi is still new comer, her relationship will ruin her carier at the end, I think I understand JG a little bit, thats why he doesnt give his move to yubi at all, their chemistry looks even more real in that interview video, looks how JG treat yubi, he seems so care and protect her, watch when yubi walk at the stair and JG otomatically grap her hand, but he didnt do that to Hee Jin too

@JujuM dear, we meet here again, and still me to not yet find the full video with english sub, there has been 15 pages here, and I keep reading every single comment here, untill I forgot to look for that video..hihihi

@mcleen thanks for your welcome greetings :wub: and please forgive my english if its such a messy one..:D

@ piluche, wow I really like your decipher it's like we got all the puzzles pieces fit in so nicely regarding YB's feelings. YB is a very intelegent woman if I were JG I will grab onto her for the rest of my life. LJG sshi what are you waiting for or maybe you already went out with YB on a date at Han River (my imaginary).:wub:

@Leesh4  you're welcome dearie..i'm glad that our family is growing bigger and bigger..worry not..your English is fine and understandable just like the rest of us in this thread.. :) 

@dark4ngel Are u talking about the gif of our sunbinim checking out his yang sun ..?  Hehe..i've made the gif of it .. here you go 

Hehe...look at how he actually touched the edge of his eyes after that..perhaps he felt a bit guilty after he accidentally saw something . Hehe. What do you think about this gif?

x7hmtc.gif

@dark4ngel, hahhahaha did I scare you chingu! I saw your post earlier that you can read vietnamese? Are you Vietnamese? @mcleen , hello im 100% with you on JG's jealousy in the BTS in ep14 because his facial expression toward YB was not normal if you compare all the BTS of ep7, ep14 and  ep18.  It's looks like he is mad at her for some reasons ( just my opinion).

LOL @KiBifantasy101. Just that? Yes I am Vietnamese but I've moved to Australia since I was 7 years old. Hope that clears up your curiosity.:lol:

I know LJK is mad about something but I'm just thinking that he might be mad at her for always causing NGs:rolleyes:.

@Leesh4  you're welcome dearie..i'm glad that our family is growing bigger and bigger..worry not..your English is fine and understandable just like the rest of us in this thread.. :) 

@dark4ngel Are u talking about the gif of our sunbinim checking out his yang sun ..?  Hehe..i've made the gif of it .. here you go 

Hehe...look at how he actually touched the edge of his eyes after that..perhaps he felt a bit guilty after he accidentally saw something . Hehe. What do you think about this gif?

Thanks @mcleen. I tend to put things in slow-motion to get a clearer picture and I think there were actually many times when LJK looked at LYB *somewhere else other than her face*.^_^ But let's forgive LJK.:lol:

@mcleen i accidentally found instagram account for Baekhyun and Yubi when searched about Yubi, i don't know his age but for me Baekhyun looks like younger brother, and the instagram still can't be compared with instagram for KiBi such as choisoorim, choibinah, kitten, sherlialovejaerim, lovestories, and etc hahaha i look like stalking KiBi in instagram, yes until now Junki is the most match for Yubi, maybe i still watch Junki's drama(if it has a good story and interesting) even though he paired up with another actress but every romantic scene is coming i'll skip:lol: hahhaa how so ridiculous i am

LOL  Of course in a good way, OMG I am blushing over here! :lol: The way he is looking at her -you know what- 142.gif so naughty and intense and manly and everything a woman could die for. :P I think they also noticed this so that is why they put on those labels so we can't see what he can but they did not think of us KiBi shippers, we notice everything hehe. :P

@fruitkatsu @ailanthus @piluche @pursenality @mcleen  @everyone :lol: Until I haven't seen it as a gif I did not notice it there either ;) , but to tell you the truth I think he already checked her out at the press conference (around 3:50). 

@Irisz hahaha thank you it's clear now :D hehe so the labels is a distraction:rolleyes: okay i'll watch it again :P 

I know LJK is mad about something but I'm just thinking that he might be mad at her for always causing NGs:rolleyes:.

sorry for cutting your post, hahaha yes there's so much uproar when CTH,YB,SCM met and the results is NG, maybe they were scolded by LJK :D 

KiBians!!!! guess whattt ??? our Yubi had just updated her IG ...and this time she wrote in English because there are sooo many fans asking her to write in English since she has lots of international fans now ..the thing is , she updated using her scene from SWWTN ..and also her caption , "Have a good dayyy ..." ...eheheheh ... reminds you of something ??? huhuhuh ... well , just the other day , Junki updated  his IG and said , "Have a good weekend ..." in Hangul ... huhuhuhu ... another similaritiy ?? aigoo .... I love the pic that she used ... huhuhuh ..she's still in her SWWTN mode it seems ... 

here's her update .. 

she also posted another picture .. it's Jon Bon Jovi's picture ... I don't understand the meaning of her caption ..but then some fans are saying that perhaps she went to watch the Bon Jovi's concert in Singapore ... 

@piluche ehehehe ... how are you going to decipher her messages this time ?? do you think she was saying that she likes older man ..since Junki is 8 years older than her ?? huhuhuh . 

edit : ok .. already got the translation for the caption on Jon Bon Jovi's picture . Yubi said : This is the best picture that I've taken in my whole life. 

that means .. she really went to watch the concert then ... when did she really go ?? it's said that the concert was yesterday ... so she was in Singapore yesterday ?? whoaa!! and I guess perhaps she's still in Singapore right now then .. unless , she already took the plane back to Korea this morning ...doesn't matter... I'm happy that she's spending her time doing things that makes she happy ...it's just that my delulu mind is hoping she's spending those precious time with her beloved ones. eheheh .

credits : _charlienam on IG

Archived