Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

here article of Choi Tae Hwan's interview with BNT News, but sorry i can't find the english version

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?mode=sub_view&popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=01&c3=&nkey=201509211655523

Hidden Content

which i understand is CTH said that YB is too much laugh and really a lot of NG and he's always there in NG scene and the uproar is really flies when CTH,YB,JHJ or CTH,YB,SCM met . NG was happen because once YB started laughing then everyone laughs and Gun scene in the palace need 19 times editing and took the whole a day :o. CTH said that YB was too funny but until now he didn't know why he laughed:lol:and he said that YB looked like a teen schoolgirl and when YB smiled he also smiled :) 

from his interview LYB was a lovely girl and it seems like many people are comfortable around her, no wonder if JK is also comfortable when with her, oh Junki you must take action before it's too late :D 

@fruitkatsu if you don't mind, can you translate that article? so i can better understand thank you:) 

@Irisz thanks for your explanation but it means checking in a good way or a bad way? hehe sorry

To me the rumor helped to settle my feelings, I am in okay state now.

@Irisz totally agree with you, the first time i heard that rumor it made me feel bad and then the rumor also helped me to settle my feelings and just like you i'm also in okay state now and i wish you the same too  @lynn1272

So ... Choi Tae Hwan said:

LYB laughed a lot so there were so many NGs. There were always people who ended up having NGs. Me, LYB and JHJ, or when LYB, SCM and I meet, there's so much uproar.

Once LYB starts laughing, it's infectious and everyone else starts laughing so it results in an NG. We were scolded over and over again. In Episode 1, we took all day to film the scene where we had to take the guns in the palace and go, and the daytime scenes were all edited. At that time, we laughed a lot in the situation where we had to take the guns. LYB made it really funny. When I think about it now, I'm not sure why she had laughed. She was like an adolescent, female high school student.

I laugh because LYB's laughter is funny. She's the type of friend who laughs even when she sees leaves rolling by. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol about Joon Ki looking at Yubi's blouse... @Irisz don't try to convince yourself otherwise! Yeaaaah right as if he was just checking the letters on it :lol: :lol::lol: I saw his eyes rest, I repeat, rest! on! that! place! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

maybe it's just me but I don't see what you guys see. LOL

Guest pursenality

@dark4ngel i think you better than me but thank you so much :D 

@mcleen really their age gap is 7 years? no wonder JHJ is "yangsun mom" :P maybe she knows about our KiBi mmm so can i wish she's a KiBi shipper too? :phew: :D . my pleasure dear, if i get information about KiBi, i would love to share with all of you. ya like @piluche said that Yb is shippable (?), i also watching that video and i've seen instagram account for YB-Baekhyun even exo fans looks happy to shipping them together hahaha, YB has a potential to be a great actress because she can build a good chemistry with her co-stars and until now i enjoy watching her with her co-stars,no doubt that with Junki she has a explosive chemistry and can't compare with another co-star, but how about her next co-star?:phew: so it's so dangerous hahaha if they have a feelings toward each other maybe now they still confused and wonder about their own feelings like it's real or just withdrawal syndrome, so i hope they can quickly realize their own feelings before it's too late, ahhhh i love your delulu mind, i hope so :D 

that's why I said if she gets pair up with Kim Soo Hyun then LJG will no longer be in the picture, LOL. Why?? Because once KSH kiss her (and you know how deep he kiss), there is no turning back. LOL. Actually, LJG's personality out of all my favorite actors suit her the best because he can be serious/mature yet also playful just like her. 

As for the comments regarding him telling her to get back into the kitchen to use the kitchen knife, it's probably a joke. I hope he meant his kitchen, LOL!!!!! Seriously, I don't care if he's overprotective of her because she did broke her back for him so if anything, he should be extra sweet to her and possibly ask for her number to check up on her recovery. 

Anyway, she must be bored with SWWTN withdrawal. I hope she comes out with a new drama soon.   She will need to act with some of the top actors to increase her popularity like PSH.

@piluche I seem to have missed this portion of BTS. Or is it because the clip is in Korean that I missed it? :P. Nooooooo, no KSH please. I want LYB to stay with LJG. Hehehe ... 

that's why I said if she gets pair up with Kim Soo Hyun then LJG will no longer be in the picture, LOL. Why?? Because once KSH kiss her (and you know how deep he kiss), there is no turning back. LOL. Actually, LJG's personality out of all my favorite actors suit her the best because he can be serious/mature yet also playful just like her. 

As for the comments regarding him telling her to get back into the kitchen to use the kitchen knife, it's probably a joke. I hope he meant his kitchen, LOL!!!!! Seriously, I don't care if he's overprotective of her because she did broke her back for him so if anything, he should be extra sweet to her and possibly ask for her number to check up on her recovery. 

Anyway, she must be bored with SWWTN withdrawal. I hope she comes out with a new drama soon.   She will need to act with some of the top actors to increase her popularity like PSH.

@piluche I seem to have missed this portion of BTS. Or is it because the clip is in Korean that I missed it? :P. Nooooooo, no KSH please. I want LYB to stay with LJG. Hehehe ... 

it's the BTS where they were all playing around with the sword. Someone had mention that he told her to get back into the kitchen to play with those knife instead?

Lol about Joon Ki looking at Yubi's blouse... @Irisz don't try to convince yourself otherwise! Yeaaaah right as if he was just checking the letters on it :lol: :lol::lol: I saw his eyes rest, I repeat, rest! on! that! place! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

maybe it's just me but I don't see what you guys see. LOL

no it's not only you, i also can't see what both of you see :D --> no no no, edit... so i repeat again and again like @fruitkatsu did and you know now i can see what you can see guys hahhaa you're right on that place!!!:lol: but i still don't understand about the means of checking that you said so it's a checking in a good way or bad way? :D 

@fruitkatsu ahhhh thank you so much for your translation :)

Once LYB starts laughing, it's infectious and everyone else starts laughing so it results in an NG. We were scolded over and over again.

I laugh because LYB's laughter is funny. She's the type of friend who laughs even when she sees leaves rolling by.

i don't know why i love that part,hahaha i wonder how they scolded and YB looks very lovely and nice girl :) 

@fruitkatsu Are you a detective or what? You scrutinized LJG until that extent? :D. That place meaning where? :P

I believe I must have been one in my past life @pursenality :P Lol nah, I didn't notice it until @Irisz pointed it out. And must I really spell out where 'that place' is? :lol: my dear chingu, just watch LJK carefully and see where his eyes land. It happens really fast. I kept rewinding the video and rewinding and rewinding and... you get it ;)  That extra long fraction of a second pause when his eyes rest on that! place! @Irisz do you watch all the KiBi sections in HD and slow-mo? :lol: lol jokes, you're awesome for spotting that :P 

I have a question to ask you out of curiosity @piluche. Let me put it under the hidden tag.

How do you know KSH kisses deeply? :blink: LJK looks like he's jamming his mouth against LYB most of the time. Or like, idk, sucking her entire mouth. Sorry for my utterly gross description. KSH's kisses didn't look any more appetising than LJK's even though there was some mild action going on in the one I saw in You Who Came From The Stars.

@aseman, thanks for sharing the fortune readings of LJG with us, are you sure JG posted this in his IG? wow the fortune teller was so right to the point of YB is a match with his horoscope just like mcleen was mentioned from the beginning of our thread Sag and Aries is a match made from heaven (I have goosebum when im saying this) our ship is sailing with the help from above wow all I can say is wow:o

Yes dear, he shared it some weeks ago

Welcome aboard @aseman ! :D Yes, realistic shippers are over here!! :w00t: Some of us don't really know how to do it properly anyway. :lol: Something is wrong with your profile pic, it is broken.

BTW do you guys see this fortune telling he posted on his Instagram before starting SWWTN?

You have brought us a nice gift, but do you know what, I read a slightly different translate for that piece, are you sure they mentioned her by name? 

Here is the other, this fan usually kindly translate his messages for us non-korean readers. :P 

pzThe main meaning of the text is: Seeing from the face, Mr. Lee Joon-Gi is very intelligent and has a strong character. You are talented and the learning ability is excellent. As for the luck in making money, it’s good. And you will live with the enough money. From 34 to 39 years old, although you have good luck, you may get hurt every year. If you meet a good marriage partner, you will get married between 35 and 36 years old. As for the oversea luck, if the enthusiasm of fans is boiling up, you will be very popular again. When the groundless gossip comes to you, you should not give up and not forget your faith. The role of the scholar who walks at night is very good. If you want to improve your acting skill continuously, it will be better to work harder if only you pay attention to your body. You will have a good luck this year. And the audience rating will also be good. Among the other roles, you have the best cooperation with MS. Lee Yu-Bi/Lee Yu-Fei. And you also get along well with the staff.^^ And the main meaning of the caption is: Hope these good wishes will come true. God bless me.~~~ I will pray~^^Super power !! I wish !!! Translate for the oversea fans~Who can do it? I am looking for the person with ability~ It seems, besides the part about marriage (in this text), other parts can be translated. kkkk Have a happy weekend my dear angel's ~♡

Thanks  @lrisz,:D yes something is wrong with my profile pic but I can't fix it, I tried to change my picture many times but I couldn't, there is always same error "something went wrong, please try again":crazy:

About the translation I borrowed it from LJG thread, unfortunately I don't know korean, I checked JGfamily's translation:

Lee Joongi’s face shows that he is bright and persistent. He is talented and learn things well. He has ample fortune in finance too so he will not be in need of money. Although he is full of good luck between 34 and 39 of his age, his body gets injured every year. Thus he should take good care of his body, try to avoid the roles that are too straining, and would better use a stand-in(stunt man). He will meet a wonderful partner because he was born with good fortune in romance. The fate of his marriage is in between 35 and 36.

As for the fortune of overseas, it will always be crowded with his fans and there will be another syndrome. When rumors go around, he should not compromise and be firm in his convictions.

The role in “The scholar who walks the night” is quite good for him. His performance will improve rapidly. Nothing could be better if he could keep injuries at bay. His luck this year is on the good side and the program rating will also be on the good side. Among the cast, he has the best chemistry with Lee Yubi and he gets along well with filming staff, too.

All of the translations have mentioned her name so I think we can rely on them:lol:

I love their reaction here, Is LJG mimicking the way she shakes her hand?:D

uwiXBRF.gif

Thanks a lot for such nice gifs! They really look very happy with each other:) but are here any old JunKi fans who can tell us: maybe it's just his usual behavior with actresses during shooting? Did anyone watch BTS of Aran and Magistrate and Joseon Gunman? Perhaps he was also in that funny and happy way with Shin Mi Na? I just don't want to lie to myself :)

no, I saw his previous BTS he didnt act like this. With Shi Min Ah, he goofed around but she is always serious looking, he didn't even dare to ask her phone number even they've been working together for 4 months in Arang. With Nam Sang Mi, they both confessed in the interviews, they felt so close like siblings as it was their second time in dramas together (Joseon Gunman & TBDW), with Park Ha Sun, he calls her Noona (big sister). Well he did play around and goofed around with JHB in Joseon Gunman, but JHB acted serious too, just like SMA. Only with LYB you can see them laughing around on the BTS and holding hands etc. You can check his previous BTS and interviews in youtube- then you'll see :) 

@fruitkatsu Are you a detective or what? You scrutinized LJG until that extent? :D. That place meaning where? :P

I believe I must have been one in my past life @pursenality :P Lol nah, I didn't notice it until @Irisz pointed it out. And must I really spell out where 'that place' is? :lol: my dear chingu, just watch LJK carefully and see where his eyes land. It happens really fast. I kept rewinding the video and rewinding and rewinding and... you get it ;)  That extra long fraction of a second pause when his eyes rest on that! place! @Irisz do you watch all the KiBi sections in HD and slow-mo? :lol: lol jokes, you're awesome for spotting that :P 

haha don't do that :lol: ya i also didn't notice it until @irisz and @fruitkatsu 's talking about that and then your explanation, you know how he touched his eyes after he saw it haha it's like felt guilty(?) i think :D , so is anything else beside this?  :D  agree with @fruitkatsu said that @irisz you're awesome for spotting that

Guest pursenality

OMG!!!  @dark4ngel  @Irisz  @mcleen and to all chingus here....

Sorry! Really really big sorry! I think my PC go crazy right now. Please ignore my earlier posting. :(:( 

@lynn1272 Is your PC also going crazy about our KiBi? Hehehe :P ...

@fruitkatsu Ok, ok ... I get it. LOL ... By the way, is there any reason why you need to post something and then put it under hidden tag?

Hehehe :P well if it is something that has a chance of going off-topic, I think it is safer to go under the hidden tag. Don't want the moderator to pop by and leave a huge red message in my post telling me I'm going off-topic. In the case of my hidden post, analysing KSH's and LJK's kissing techniques isn't the focus of this thread ;) ooops, I just revealed it, didn't I? :lol: 

I have a question to ask you out of curiosity @piluche. Let me put it under the hidden tag.

Hidden Content

LOL, i think the reason why his kisses look deep and passionate is because JJH respond to them so their kisses look very passionate. As for SWWTN, it looked like LJG was the only one doing the action while YB stay still. Can you imagine our reactions if she was to respond to his kisses too??!!!:w00t:

I love their reaction here, Is LJG mimicking the way she shakes her hand?:D

They are too cute, LOL. I love their chemistry so much. Changmin looks over like "those two, can't keep their hands off each other", LOL. 

Guest pursenality

To think that LJG actually believes fortune telling and posted it on IG is awesome :D. Is this the reason why he paid so much attention to LYB? And also, he did get injured during SWWTN shooting so the fortune telling is somehow correct to a certain extent. We have to see if the remaining of it will come true or not :phew:. Only time will tell ... 

So so now I see where the relation is because in one of his interview, he did mention that he would get married after 35. So, he is following the fortune telling yes?

@fruitkatsu Ok, ok ... I get it. LOL ... By the way, is there any reason why you need to post something and then put it under hidden tag?

Hehehe :P well if it is something that has a chance of going off-topic, I think it is safer to go under the hidden tag. Don't want the moderator to pop by and leave a huge red message in my post telling me I'm going off-topic. In the case of my hidden post, analysing KSH's and LJK's kissing techniques isn't the focus of this thread ;) ooops, I just revealed it, didn't I? :lol: 

LOL I think LJK's kissing techniques are very much improve in SWWTN then his other previous dramas. So his acting and his kissing improved here, maybe it's because LYB as his leading lady? :) Of course they must have worked very hard on it, that's why we shippers believe in their acting here... hehehe

Guest pursenality

I see. I see. Oh yes, the mods :sweatingbullets:. Do you mind telling me how do I put a post under hidden tag? 

Hahaha ... Yes, you sorta revealed your post :P.

@piluche That was what I was thinking. And it's like what @Mona Ys said. I agree his kissing improved! If only Yu Bi had responded then ... it would be good :wub: More action woot. lol.

@pursenality when you type your reply to the thread, on the same toolbar as the Bold Italic Underline, etc, there is the symbol of an eye. You just have to highlight the text you want to hide and then click the eye ;) 

Guest pursenality

LOL I think LJK's kissing techniques are very much improve in SWWTN then his other previous dramas. So his acting and his kissing improved here, maybe it's because LYB as his leading lady? :) Of course they must have worked very hard on it, that's why we shippers believe in their acting here... hehehe

@Mona Ys I think so too since they had so many NGs on kissing scenes in this drama. Or perhaps both of them did that on purpose? :P 

LOL, that's because in this drama, JG has already fallen for YB so it's easier to want to make out with her compare to his previous actresses where the kiss scenes were more like "ok, lets just get it over with". So many kiss scenes though in this drama, i love it. I especially like the CPR scene because I'm CPR certified and we don't give that kind of mouth to mouth resuscitation, LOL :D. It just looks like JG is taking advantage of YB's mouth......"finally, I can kiss her" LOL........LJG oppa, please don't get mad at us laughing about KiBi. :w00t:

@aseman and @Irisz thanks a lot for the translation of the prediction ..huhuh ..it seems the prediction is quite accurate with him getting injured  , having the best chemistry with yubi ,get along very well with the filming staff etc .,.. can't help smiling that even prediction also shows how compatible they are together .. I want to share this love compatibility between Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman made by oracle .. I always find that this site's assumption sort of hits the bulls' eye ... so KiBians , if  you're interested that you can read this love compatibility ...ehehehe ..then perhaps can share your opinion on whether you agree or not with the things mentioned in it .. as for me , I can't stop smiling because there are too many things mentioned definitely describe our KiBi ..of course there are also certain parts which might not be accurate ... ...I actually got some goosebumps while reading it ...no wonder KiBi clicked so well ... if only KiBi reads and understand this love compatibility analyzation .. I wonder how would they feel when they read it ... eheheheh ... as for me, it really feels as if they are really destined to meet and perhaps fall in love with each other ..  ohhh ... there's also some rated part in it , so I have to include the rated part in the spoiler .. LOL!! here we go 

Aries Man and Sagittarius Woman Love Compatibility

When both the fire signs, Aries and Sagittarius connect to each other, they connect pretty well as they have a lot in common. Though Aries is naïve and Sagittarius is half philosopher but both enjoy heated arguments which usually intensify their bonding, but at times can create serious issues also.

The Aries man’s youthful aura and confident personality makes him outshine most of the men around him. He is always bursting with new ideas and all new ways to make life more exciting lively. He is very bossy and argumentative at times as he always wants to get things done his own way. He may also be very critical of other people and too outspoken with some ego but he never waits to apologize once he knows that he has not been fair.

Sagittarius woman is a lovely lady with a little outspoken ways to tell the truth. But truth is definitely her favorite word and she hates diplomacy. Once she’s been properly bent into submission, she can be the sweetest woman in the world. She is never consumed by ego or personality. She has great respect for an Aries man who is brave and courageous. She always looks for a man who is intelligent and can give her the necessary protection in life.

An Aries man in love with the cheerful Sagittarius damsel gets a partner with similar mindset. She has an exceptionally tender and gentle way of binding up all the wounds, whether physical or emotional, of him which he usually gets from world due to his childish attitude. This woman desperately needs romance, because only romance can heal her instinctive doubt. The important thing for the Aries man to realize is that his lady love is as much an idealist about love and life as he is and at times even more. The much homely appearing Sagittarius woman is quite independent person and hates to be ordered or bossed around. Then can lead to some pretty dramatic heated arguments that somehow stimulate the relationship and its intensity.

A Sagittarius woman in love with an Aries man is gifted with a person who is dedicatedly romantic. Though he is determined to have his masculine superiority, independence and personal freedom but he cares about the well being of his Sagittarius woman a lot and if someone crosses her, he will be the first one to come to her rescue. His sense of humor and protective instinct makes him a perfect match for her, who needs security at all levels. He accompanies her in all her activities and appreciates all her talents stimulating her confidence and individuality. Though her blunt comments may bruise the innocent heart of the Aries man at times, but her integrity is spotless.

Sagittarius and Aries may soon realize that they are truly soul mates with most of the things in common with each other. The attributes displayed by an Aries man are exactly the qualities that a Sagittarius woman is looking for in a partner, and the divine care and loyalty given by her is the one he craves for always. By supporting and encouraging each other in various pursuits and activities, these two make their relationship deeper and more meaningful. Their love creates the magic of fire burning each other so intensely and yet delicately that the blaze keeps on making their oneness warmer day by day. With this balminess of love and attachment, they can achieve a kind of harmony that is out of the reach for most couples.

As the fire of these two interconnect, they can make for a very stimulating and invigorating pair. They have a wonderful physical relationship especially and their chemistry is just the perfect blend of passion and devotion experienced by both, the Aries man and the Sagittarius woman.

Both, the Aries and the Sagittarius love to laugh and play with each other but neither of them likes to be tied down. Both the partners need their own space and it is likely to come naturally for both of them. Though both, the Sagittarius and Aries have flashes of pride and bossiness but their like mindedness help them to overcome the trivial issues. But neither of the two is stingy by nature, so money never creates problems between them. To make the relationship smoother, she will have to give up the bluntness and carelessness of her attitude and he needs to be more patient and true to his lady keeping his ego and aggression aside.

Their sexual rapport can be warm, imaginative and full of satisfaction, as long as they remember to keep the intensity of lovemaking strong. The passionate touch of an Aries man gives her a long-lasting feel of security while her gentle kisses makes him glow like never before. The way these two express and share the sexual aspect of their love can be deeply satisfying for both of them and a warm glow of excitement floods through their bodies. She can sense he has an intensely sexual libido. Passionate not only in her pursuits and her insatiable curiosity about life, she burns with raw sexual passion as well. The exchange of intimacy and flirting occasionally reaches dangerous levels and both truly enjoy it. A delicious thrill sweeps through their bodies and that’s a wonderful chemistry at all levels.

Archived