• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so happy that Ljw is so openly affectionate. Whether they r just good friends or something more its great to see that he isnt afraid to show that he cares for her or simply likes her in public. I love Hb but i could never imagine him to display affection like that to Hjw in public. When Ljw grabs her arm she has a big smile on her face so obviously that attention given to her by Ljw doesnt bother her. 

@coppersun wow u are so eagle eye! The picture is not clear to me.

@whitebliss_stv u are right ljw is very passionate in what he likes and thats just wat hjw need.she ever say her love radar is not very sharp n need people to tell her if they love her:)

Guest Soopke

Welcome all new members :D More people, more fun, keep posting :)
It's saturday again, *withdrawals* Wondering what 1+1 couple are doing? Perhaps their baby is born alreaddy HA.

That fancam <3
Manager be like: "HJW, we got to go, don't make it too obvious ok?"
*quick hug*
LJW to HJW: "Have a safe drive home, I'll call you later"

:rolleyes:

Why was HJW and LJW so long on that screen. Props for that fan who keep filming LOL.

Couple in black today.
HJW looks stunning.

201508221527773768_55d816a8ed454.jpg

kGoK2gH.jpg

@nyangie1023 Kinda similar indeed, but Ha Na's shoes had shoelaces :)

That interview, I believe HJW's hand was really on his leg and his hand on her hand XD.

@qwenli thats right Hjw said people need to tell her if they like her because she doesnt know.

See that video when they were sitting across the table at the AK plaza reopening having a drink, she looked so happy to be chatting with him. Take away the two managers in that setting and i swear it could be considered a bit of a cute flirtation. Heck if I chatted like that to my guy friends and had a big beaming smile on my face like the way Hjw did they would think I was high on drugs. In their case, shes just happy to see him and vice versa.

I believe so that HJW's hand is on LJW's leg and under LJW's hand, I can see the little finger of HJW :) 

Gotta agree with all of you here HJW really needs a showy and brave namja to get her attention coz she said she's a little naive when it comes to little gestures it needs to be said for her to be aware that's according to her :D

@ferlycious As I really stare at the picture, I think it is true. Maybe HJW just pad LJW's leg as it is her habit, but then LJW automatically put his hand on hers as it is one of his habit too as I observed he likes to put his hand on HJWs whenever HJW touched him. Hehehe.... Am I become too observance?:wub:

@Whitebliss I love that picture of LJW looks like he's really happy of what he saw on his cp :) Did he received a text from someone? LoL :P 

@ben1090 Indeed! LJW is such a affectionate man and that kind of characteristic is what HJW longed based from what I've observed of her.

*No wonder LJW has two high profile ex which I also adore :) 

@ferlycious im so glad ur on this board ive lurked for a long long time on the hjw board n u always post the best juicy details!!! 

Yeah that pic of ljw smiling while reading a text surely that has to do with someone that gives him some sort of butterfly feeling. U dont grin like that after receiving a text message from your parents or siblings haha.

Guest Soopke

LJW does let it know when he likes someone. That one interview with Choi Ji Woo. He was praising her all the time, as he's been doing about HJW hehe.
Well who knows what's going to happen. :wub: He likes to make his gf laugh and he's also quite a romanticus (which he had said himself XD)
LJW looks kind of serious with a smirk now and then at the movie premiere, but when he's with HJW, he's always smiling :w00t:

Aah, is it too soon to ask for new pics already?! Any official filming date yet for their movie?

Guest Yammylicious

Hi guys, very much excited to share my thoughts and views with regards to 1+1 couple to which i truly adore, i've been a stalker here since day 1 of TTWWNIL, luckily i'm now here making friends with everyone. Hope to hear more and to share also my views sometime..

After SeGa days, here I am again shipping this couple cause i believe what you have said regarding their gestures was true and correct It happens I observe that too..

Lol those childhood pix :Dso cute both of them!

That pix of him reading the phone, just can't help thinking how manly is he standing in that pose. Heehee.

Hmm thanks to Coppersun spotting her hand on his lap, now I see it too! Just hope we will have access to that Japanese interview.:wub:

@ferlycious im so glad ur on this board ive lurked for a long long time on the hjw board n u always post the best juicy details!!! 

Yeah that pic of ljw smiling while reading a text surely that has to do with someone that gives him some sort of butterfly feeling. U dont grin like that after receiving a text message from your parents or siblings haha.

you're right girl, it's like he's controlling himself to be too giddy from what he saw on his cp :) Cool namja!!

@Soopke I've heard from HJW's side that they'll start on the second week of September :) 

since they'll have a movie together, I am looking forward already for a magazine photoshoot together :P 

Guest Yammylicious

@Soopke thanks chinggu I'm so happy to be here too!! I actually wouldnt be surprised if they dated cos I think they're both single right now and I agree, LJW seems to have good taste in women (I was actually quite sad when I learned he and GHJ broke up).

Anyway, who knows? <3

Can't wait for LJW's interview and event pics tom!

мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023  7h7 hours ago

[FANCAM] 150821 Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook @ KOON Event in AK Plaza. They're just like Oh Hana and Choi Won.

Looks like they hug for a second :) and after that LJW still holding HJW's arms, too bad HJW's staff put away his hand right after :phew: hhhmmmm

OMO CAN'T GET OVER WITH THIS.. BEEN PLAYING FOR 10 TIMES ALREADY...

Got any more room on this ship? After seeing HJW and LJW explosive chemistry in TTWWNIL im all for this ship. I thought she had great chemistry with HB but the way ljw looks at her in BTS theres definately some sort of real attraction between them. 

Also didnt LJW say thanks to Won he had the most exciting and romantic time in his life. Im reading between the lines on that comment and feeling happy about this ship.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CM8tvJbVAAAfxkD.mp4

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CM8nt97U8AANYf7.mp4

these were the good things happened yesterday!! :D :D 

Embedded image permalink

and this very lovely photo :) I made it as a wallpaper of my laptop :P 

Embedded image permalink

We Are Family :D 

Both HJW and LJW came from big families right? consists of four siblings  (3 girls and 1 boy) :) 

Archived