@ferlycious oh gosh, I juat saw the tweet link u posted and I had to slow mo to look at it carefully and what I saw was at first hjw n ljw was standing together chatting with somebody and then something funny was said and hjw started laughing and she sort of "collapse" into ljw? And then the people behind them started like gossiping to each other? :P

After that the guy in specs move closer in between hjw n ljw which is when ljw started holding hjw and it seems like the guy in specs thrn started getting impatient and use his hand to "chop" off ljw's hold on hjw.:D

I am not sure why the organiser have to separate the two of them into different events at the mall?

Anyway, the feeling I get is hjw is definitely interested and ljw is one guy who won't let go of his passion that easily. So I think there is potential, real potential:wub:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli wow!! you really put it in slowmotion, nice description of what you've observed :D I've noticed it too that one of the staff or organizer is too aggressive to put LJW's hand away when the two of them started to be too close and touchy :P 

https://www.facebook.com/JiWonderland/videos/vb.343292395740524/918303168239441/?type=2&theater

Another fancam it focuses on HJW but we already know to whom she's staring and talking smilingly :D :P 

Hi!!! Thanks for the lovely goodies!!! Loved loved loved today's public appearances! I hope it was HJW on his cp which made LJW smile so much, haha

Btw, is Chen Bolin the male lead in their upcoming film? Does anybody know who'll play who? I'd love to see HJW and LJW hook up again in the movie but if not at least they'll be working together again. :)

@szne09 i havent heard news of what the male leads will play however im hoping, of course for Ljw to play her love interest again even if he plays the serial killer.

Wonder how long it usually takes for them to film a movie? Longer the better so they can have some time together.

@szne09 so far from what I read, the story is still a secret. Both chen bolin n lee Jin wook are in the movie. the 3 characters in the movie is a female mystery writer, a serial killer and a police investigator. We really don't know who will be the serial killer, some hjw fans even suggest she should seek a break through by being the killer. lol.Chen bolin will speak English in the movie. 

@ferlycious so it looks like the man in white opposite Hjw when they were seated down is not hjw's manager but connected to lee Jin wook becos after Hjw was chaperon away, ljw continue to seat down with the man in white.

Thanks @Whitebliss and @qwenli :) if Chen Bolin will speak english in the movie maybe he'll either be the writer or killer. 

I think a movie shoot usually takes 3-4 mos as well. But whether or not LJW and HJW end up together, their relationship will surely be close because actors rarely work together in two consecutive projects :)

I love the fact that the AK plaza event showed them having a chat over drinks. It's really cute. And they probably had mutual friends/acquaintances with them as to not make it so obvious. Ok, so my shipper heart is definitely on for this couple.

They're both single, the girl is a keeper, and the guy is a noona killer...who knows? :D

Guest ellezzur_1023

thanks for the updates friends...its nice to know that i have now someone i can share my sentiments with haha...anyways because of TTWWNIL the eyes nose lips that Choi Won sang in episode16 kept lingering on my mind...so ive researched for it & i love its english version...heres the link in case you also wanna know the meaning...im praying for our dear 1plus1 to become a real couple...#crossfingers https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5IlECpDJ-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5IlECpDJ-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EYES NOSE LIPS LYRICS – ERIC NAM’S ENGLISH VERSION

Oh yeah hmmm

—–

Tell me is it really hard to see

That you make it so hard on me

Go ahead and sting me with your lips

‘Cause you’re just about to kill me

Won’t you set me free

But give me one more glance as you walk away

Smile like everything’s gonna be okay

When I’m needing you again

I’ll see you in my head

I’ll remember as if everything’s always just the same

—–

I know that I’ve been cruel in my selfish way

I’m looking like a fool in the end

I’m sorry if I hurt you oh baby

Baby please just talk to me

Looking like a fool

Gotta get away from you

Oh tell me what do I do oh

—–

In your eyes nose lips

The way she used to touch my skin

Your head down to your toes

It’s like you’re standing right in front of me now

Though the light’s gone darker now

You’ve just gone way too far I’ll keep you in my heart

Though it kills me to say it now

Baby I’ll get over you

—–

Baby I just love you so much

But I guess it wasn’t enough

Can I see you once again

Cause I’m dying from this pain oh

Take me out of the way

Never thought I would be one to cry

But you were always there standing by my side

In our pictures you and I in love until we die

Now imagining that we would be ones to say goodbye

—–

I know that I’ve been cruel in my selfish way

I’m looking like a fool in the end

I’m sorry if I hurt you oh baby

Baby please just talk to me

Looking like a fool

Gotta get away from you

Oh tell

I love that we are here sharing the same hope and interest on this page.

Wanted to share the reason why i jumped ship hahaha. I was a shipper of HB and HJW after Sega. However over the years I got tired trying to read into love clues between the two in their individual public appearances and interviews. This time around i have much more confidence in this possible coupling of hjw and ljw because its all out in the open. We see her looking so happy smiling whilst sitting opposite him, we see him trying to grab her arm wanting her to stay beside him, we see their closeness during an interview...basically im happy we dont have to look so hard to find the closeness between the two.

Guest ellezzur_1023

hi friends!!! just wanna share my delulu.... (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ until i can get over haha...but now pls forgive me...┏(^0^)┛

Regarding abt that video , I have watch it countless them , full screen pause play pause play, it was Ljw who reach out to grab hjw , hug , hold on to her arm till the guy (hjw's staff)swap his hand off, haha!I really love Ljw , he all out to woo her seriously !Even  the camera are zooming in on them though there are so may celebrities at AK opening.They are trying to grab some juicy news from 1+1,I like that!I love him even more for not smoking n drinking a man of great wisdom!Go go chase her she is a rare gem!

I think most of us here are sega fans, I follow hjw ( but not a hb fan)since memories of Bali .i left sega long ago,but there are some who still think that they are secretly dating I hv to salute them.Even if HB wanted to court her , he dosn't the hv the time n courage to do it.Firstly his rocky relationship with SHK is still dangling during that time, secondly he already sign up for military voluntarily.

Guest ellezzur_1023

@coppersun oh you really are a good observant!!!clap clap clap!!! anyways me too i am a sega couple shipper before but after 5 yrs maybe i already lose my hope on them!!! but after i watched TTWWNIL as well as the bts i really saw the potential for our dear 1+1  to become a real couple!!! awww here i am again shipping hoping and wishing...(∩_∩)

@coppersun haha I was like u play, pause, play, pause like police investigator reviewing a CCTV.:D 

actually I really emphathise with sega shippers, becos when empress ki came out, other shipping threads come out and now this new thread. I feel quite bad really:P

But i really like lee jinwook n his chemistry with hjw.:wub:

Guest ellezzur_1023

@ellezzur_1023 omg were these photos taken yesterday? :) if yes, what coincidence !!

@szne09 nope her photo was posted months ago in her ig....while ljw photo was taken during his promotional for beauty inside yesterday...

@coppersun your news that LJW is a non-smoker and non-drinker realllllllly upped my vote for our 1 + 1 couple seriously for reals.:):):) Can he get any better for this keeper (HJW) of a woman? I could just hope in the heavens that he won't be a  heartbreaker nor a player especially with his reputation of being a "noona killer." LOLs

That's why the news that LJW may no longer be a part of HJW-CB collab really  saddened me because it is something I've been looking forward to after TTWWNIL.

But here's to hoping that their friendship continues whether or not they will still be working again in the future. In this day and age impossible is nothing if they choose to nurture the friendship or better yet the love relationship.

Now my last words are also giving me the chills and the crazy giggles.:wub::wub::wub:

Fighting to us 1 + 1 couple supporters!

Archived