My 1+1 couple:heart: Fangirling atm..  Missing them to bits:(

Seeing them driving their Sports car makes my heart dugeun~dugeun again:heart:

•  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@Yammylicious hello sis... sorry if I called you out there...coz it happened before when we're shipping there then some fans called our attention lol  and here we're free.... :P 

CnPEM2PUAAEADf4.jpg

cto

Spoiler

BTW sis as much as I would like to delulu...with regards to LJW's situation right now I would not like to comment since the investigation still on going..but when I watched the video of him going to police station I can feel his pain and anger at the same time, still he looks confident and brave in facing the media. I'm just not used to watch him being so serious and all, I used to see him smiling and cracking jokes. I just can't believe why this thing happen because if you look the situation probably there's some other agenda beyond.. i am confused and just don't know. The situation right now is quite tough especially for his career, I hope it ends well so soon. 

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious No worries... Sometimes i tend to forget the differences at all, fan girling, shipping and all.....:)

Spoiler

Yes chingu, If only i could have the power to delete that situation, i will do it, just like you and his many fans i felt disturbed and I guess everyone who supports him more than we do:( There's a reason that i just can't understand it for now since investigation is still rolling at the same time. I am confuse with different details of that "SEX ASSAULT" thing..:(:(:(

There's just this impt. thing that I'm worried about, not just only about his career, but also his privacy and more importantly is HIMSELF.:cold_sweat: In Korean showbiz industry, whether you're guilty (I heard) or not but the thing that your name was dragged in a bad issue, the people will just believe what they wanna believe regardless if you do it or not.:dissapointed: and that's so unfair for him, later on, when his name was already clear in that issue, still they will never forget that history.:confused:

As one of his million supporters, like what you said i felt his pain and hurts inside, it shows. but the fact that he wants to face his agony, it really adds an inspiration to all of us, we hope and we wish for the best esp to LJW.:) Fighting Dad... No matter what happens were behind you and justice should be served and prevail.

Let God be your guiding light as you're going through this journey.. :heart:

Archived