krnfly

Accdg to a 너사시DC fan, the other leg of the love triangle in Risking Life For Love has been changed from Lee Jin Wook to Chun Jung Myung

via minnie's twitter

>>too bad since I am already set for the 3 of them as a trio :(

Ha Ji Won: Hana & Choi Won only came to love in the end, I feel regrettable. If there's a chance, I wish I could work w/ Lee Jin Wook again.

>>>so that's the reason behind this HJW's statement recently....

Anyways as they've said if there's something on fire between actors it's impossible for them to be in one production again HAHAHA #delulu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, so it's true? I wonder why...then maybe something can really brew between them hahaha.

But still, I'm sad..I was looking forward to their next project together. 

Anyway, I remembered in the Strong Heart ep where LJW was a guest, he once "lectured" some students when he saw them smoking in the mountain. So cute!

Oh wae wae wae? If Chun Jung myung is in then likely Chen Bolin is the male lead, I just can't imagine Chun pairing up with hjw.

So hjw never work one actor twice? Is it becos ttwnil TV ratings low? Is it becos she afraid of scandals?:tears::tears::tears:

My heart is broken into pieces..... I was actually cannot wait 2nd week of september to come so they both can start shooting the film, but now..... I am really sad now and I think I am gonna cry.... Ottoke... I want to see them together again....

Guest ellezzur_1023

Accdg to a 너사시DC fan, the other leg of the love triangle in Risking Life For Love has been changed from Lee Jin Wook to Chun Jung Myung

via minnie's twitter

>>too bad since I am already set for the 3 of them as a trio :(

Ha Ji Won: Hana & Choi Won only came to love in the end, I feel regrettable. If there's a chance, I wish I could work w/ Lee Jin Wook again.

>>>so that's the reason behind this HJW's statement recently....

Anyways as they've said if there's something on fire between actors it's impossible for them to be in one production again HAHAHA #delulu

waaah i woke up to this sad news!!! whatever their reason was...i still want the best for them...i will keep on praying for them to communicate and to keep in touch with each other even though they will be busy for their separate project...oh my god i think my heart is kinda burst...oh i wanna cry...

Some random fun facts about LJW and HJW to ease our anticipation that turns into dust tsk. tsk...

(credit from LJW and HJW official soompi forum for the information)

1. He is the last-born and has three sisters. (Same family structure with HJW)
  2. When he was small, his parents told him he had so many different facial expressions. And now he is a grown-up, he can see it’s beneficial to be able to display diverse expressions. (When she was a child she's very curious of things that even asked her parents why ants always maintains in straight line, at the same time she's weird coz she even cut a bangs on her hair to look like Taesoo and said that they're already 2 little brothers :P )
  3. He tried smoking once but he didn’t enjoy it, so that’s why he doesn’t smoke.
  4. He has a low alcohol tolerance and scarcely drinks. LDW told that when they hung out together, they couldn’t drink alcohol because of LJW so they often had coffee instead. (HJW loves tasting different kinds of alcohol, and her favorite coffee is cappucino)
  5. He is allergic to crustaceans.
  6. He enjoys cooking in real life. His forte dishes are curry and kimchi jjigae. (HJW is so bad on this aspect, that makes her add to her ideal type that someone must be good in cooking :))
  7. He has an unconditionally passionate love for kids. He will hug, hold, pamper and play with them if he sees them. (She have heart for children, children that need alms, she hates seeing streetchild, her sister once shared "I just remember that a girl went to us , selling a lantern , I just can't believe she would go down from our car, then mass came to her, but it doesn't matter to her, she get the kid, took her to d car and bring the kid along with us to a restaurant, we eat with the child, she even give take outs and shop dress for that child. She have a soft heart with children, she even bought the lantern, and even now it was displayed on our corridor..")
  8. He is a truly romantic guy that loves human and nature. He often writes letters to his friends (and ???). He even wants to make a cherry blossom way for the one he loves… (When she was young, she wrote letters to her favorite elementary school teacher thanking her.)
  9. When he looks at a woman, he only picks the good points on her. So if her eyes are pretty, he will say “Her eyes are really pretty ~~!” or “That woman’s fingers are really pretty~”.

(Last 2007 in an interview she confessed that she becomes a 'fool' when she's in love. She will believe everything her beloved says, even if he is only teasing or bluffing her, reported United Daily News.)

10. He sometimes loses his temper and gets uselessly excessively mad while witnessing wrong actions such as smoking cigarettes at the top of mountain or driving carelessly…

11. He’s an athletic man who often goes jogging around Hankang and takes part in marathon events every year. (We all know that HJW really loves exercising)
  12. He’s quite adventurous and courageous. He likes running along the narrow mountain path. He also did dangerous scenes in Nine without the stuntman. (HJW is also known to do actions without a stuntdouble most of the time)
  13. When asked to choose between two female leads of I Need Romance & Nine, he said Jo Yoon Hee is bubbly and friendly while Jung Yoo Mi is shy but cute. So his ideal type may be a combination of these two. (HJW is friendly, and at some time bubbly, shy, and cute :D :P )

Just went to check on the baidu forum and Chinese shippers are also disappointed they won't see 1+1 again.:tears:

My guess is after ttwnil, maybe they tweak the movie to focus on bolin n hjw especially if there are Chinese investors targeting the Chinese market then Bolin will certainly be the focus. But really got to see e movie before we could see wats going on.

So now we know why the movie shooting was push back to mid Sep.

As a shipper, am really disappointed, guess I will have to be rewatching ttwnil for awhile more to cure my heart.

Im finding this sad feeling of mine - after hearing the rumor that ljw may be replaced -really bizarre. I cant brush it off. Ive watched many kdramas and seen great chemistry between other actors and actresses but dont know why oddly the thought of not seeing them together again really upsets me. I need a drink or two haha.

Guest Yammylicious

OMO! I think I'm gonna faint from what I read if Choi Won will still be landed as cast at Risking Love for life... Headache, heartache, this is the problem in me... will carry this aching moments to my work tomorrow and till the day i will be alright and move on... Hays, Oh God... I've been shipping them till day 1 of TTWWNIL, here i am again wandering with this 2, just like the broken heart of SEGA days after 5 years, thats the only time that I have let go Gila Ra Im and Kim Joo Won,,, BUTTTTT the only thing that makes me think positive is that I know in my heart and in the observance of many, sooner there will be an admission and dating time to this 1+1 couple... Im very optismistic with this... as long as there will be special feelings between them, its enough hehe I'd rather want them to be real than be with the same movie but its only for REEL.. Fighting 1+1 shippers, this is the only thoughts that I wanna share to make me OK and all of us also... Lets stick and support them will all their future lives being together for REAL!!!!

Guest Soopke

Awww, this news is like a slap in my face T___T

I guess Chun Jung Myung is confirmed, since that storyboard artist reply it in her tweet T_T  I love Chun Jung Myung, but I was hoping for 1+1 :tears:

LJW is probably going to focus on promoting The Beauty Inside. Aww, I had hopes since HJW kinda confirmed it in her chinese interview T__T

The change must really be just a last minute thing because just like what @coppersun cited from that Hallyu World interview, HJW did mention the LJW collab along with CB. Let us just hope now that it is for their good at least when they are not on the same location most of the time then they can both avoid the paparazzi's lenses. In that way, they can protect their r/ship. Ugh, I'm sorry my fellow 1 + 1 shippers because I am only trying to ease my heartbreak here by rationalizing.

By the way, @coppersun great job for putting together all the trivias about our ship so we all can spazz more for our awesome 1 + 1 package.B)

@ferlycious Can you imagine that? When the news out only about they will not act together in a movie in a condition there was nothing between them and all of us become like this and I almost need to see a psychiatrist, imagine what will happen if they really date but then broke up? I really miss them. I think I should stop hoping and shipping HJW with others. Maybe just focus on HJW ans shipping her with HJW herself, or her characters, then I wont be dissappointed.

Archived