krnfly

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soopke

So I heard they will be attending an event this friday?? Hope we will get a few couple shot hehehhe.
And the drama will air in Japan somewhere next month right? So that means there will be more promotions for it, like interviews and all. Moooore goodies hopefully. I want a photoshoot T__T

I also thought this couple became quite popular cause of the drama, but where are all the shippers at? Lurking mode?
In the latest interview with HJW, she clarified the rumors with Chen Bolin :D So more hope for our 1+1 couple XD

Keep posting all, I enjoy reading :D

I'll only get to watch the last two episodes next wek so I've got some catching up to do before I get to continue my shipping mode haha. But I've seen a little bit of this and that here, and also the main forum. 

Their chemistry is really something. It's very very evident in the last 2 episodes. Both of them are great actors but I think Lee Jin Wook looked super natural as if all those emotions are genuinely his and not Choi Won's. 

Btw I was afraid that we wouldn't get anything this week after the drama ended, but today seems like a good day. First is their upcoming event together, then Ha Ji Won's interview also got me a liiittle bit excited when she said she would want someone like LJW as a 'namsachin' ;)

Ahhh they really look good with each other it's killing me.

I'll be back to spazz more soooon. In the meantime I'll be lurking around as well

Guest Soopke

@szne09 Yaaay, glad you found your way to here!! I hope other people will soon join us here haha :D Since we were starting to talk about HJW/LJW ship, I thought it became kind of irrelevant there in the main thread, so I moved to this one hehe. Yes, he's definitely a noona killer with great taste HA XD

@krnfly OMG, you would totally love the last 2 episodes. It was all kinds of perfect! I'm already having withdrawals. Can't wait until you watch it, you need to come back asap to spazz with us here!

Couple giving their interview, looks like a real one hehe.

CMp1L3QWEAArsvH.jpg

Looking forward to their new movie. They better give LJW a better haircut haha.

Lee Jin Wook's message after filming the show: "Thanks to Won, I spent the most exciting and romantic summer of my life."

Source: https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/lee-jin-wook-releases-a-message-of-appreciation-090104981.html

Embedded image permalink

GREAT!! Ha Ji Won-Lee Jin Wook will be attending AK Plaza's (Bundang) Grand Opening Celebration Party on 8/21 at 6pm.

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won: “I actually want to have a ‘남사친’/‘nam-sa-chin’ (guy friend) like Lee Jin Wook

Link: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=768189 

via minnie's twitter

Embedded image permalink

#HaJiwon's passive kissing was due to the late filming at 3am: "That's weird, I did my best"

Link: http://news.nate.com/view/20150819n30075?mid=e0102

LoL with HJW's excuse :P anyways! I am used to it Jiwonnie but atleast LJW did manage to still look at it as somepoint passionate and romantic :)

@Soopke hi I bid your call and come here! 

Looking forward to the event tomorrow where both of them will attend.

HJW is really so busy after the drama, immediately taking interviews, shooting cf, going to events. She is really a workholic! So far, she didnt really have any public relationships and not even a narry of convincing scandals. Perhaps she love her work the best.  I wonder who she will end up with actually. I think she just havent found someone that she could fall in love with or maybe that someone have to be very understanding about her work.

But LJW and HJW really look good together, so who knows, maybe they will enjoy being together.:) 

Excerpt from HJW's interview

How was working with Lee Jin-wook?

"We cooperated well and it was fun. Lee Jin-wook has a thing for making people laugh".

Why didn't you actually kiss Lee Jin-wook?

"I didn't know. The kiss scenes were usually taken late at night or early in the morning. I guess I wasn't fully awake and exhausted".

What's your ideal type?

"I usually expect to fall in love at first sight but I did feel that even friends can end up being lovers. I want to be in love with someone who makes me feel comfortable. I like fun people. Still, there has to be some of that tingling thing".

When was your last romance?

"A long time. I don't even know how to tell you". 

Source: Hancinema.net

Ha Ji Won Addresses Criticism Regarding Kiss Scene in “The Time We Were Not in Love”

Ha Ji Won Addresses Criticism Regarding Kiss Scene in “The Time We Were Not in Love”

In an interview on August 19, actress Ha Ji Won addressed criticism regarding what viewers considered a half-hearted kiss scene in her recently completed drama “The Time We Were Not in Love.”

Currently, “Ha Ji Won kiss scene iron wall” is a top related search term on portal sites when searching the actress’s name. Clips of the kiss scene (below) have also been making its rounds on the Internet, with netizens commenting on Ha Ji Won’s immobile lips and lack of passion.

When asked her thoughts concerning the feedback, Ha Ji Won expressed surprise. “It’s weird because I really put in effort [during the kiss scene],” she said. “We filmed the kiss scene at 3 a.m. in the morning. If it looked [half-hearted] to viewers, then I guess it was because I was so tired.”

She continued, “We were always doing all-nighters and were tired so I think my body couldn’t keep up. I mean, when you’re really tired, don’t you have times when you feel like your mind and body and acting separately?”

She added, “I think if we had filmed [the kiss scene] earlier in the drama I would have done a better job.”

Ha Ji Won also expressed regret at how long it took for her and male lead Lee Jin Wook to establish chemistry within the drama and her desire to work with Lee Jin Wook and director Joo Soo Won again in the future.

“The Time We Were Not in Love” aired its last episode on August 16.

source: Soompi

>>Is LJW not confirmed yet for the upcoming movie of HJW and CB? hhhmmmmm...

@krnfly if u watch EP 15 n 16, yr shipper heart will explode! I am watching some acenes repeatedly haha. won n hana are just very sweet. :lol:

Hjw really didn't kiss well, so it was mostly ljw doing the job but he burns up the screen anyway:P

I am pretty certain ljw is confirmed for the movie becos various sources have cnfirmed it even hjw herself. They are probably just not hyping it yet becos they want to save the excitement for later:lol:

In a recent interview, hjw say that she like won when he was in school uniform. Lol

Got any more room on this ship? After seeing HJW and LJW explosive chemistry in TTWWNIL im all for this ship. I thought she had great chemistry with HB but the way ljw looks at her in BTS theres definately some sort of real attraction between them. 

Also didnt LJW say thanks to Won he had the most exciting and romantic time in his life. Im reading between the lines on that comment and feeling happy about this ship.

^

Omg yes. LJW sounds and has always looked like the happiest person to be doing this with HJW.

And Ha Ji Won has always emphasised that she likes fun/humorous guys as her ideal type. And didn't she just say that LJW is a funny guy in one of her latest interviews? He has definitely met one of her criteria so it's all up to fate (and them) now lol.

Also Choi Won sounds like the real ideal type of HJW. I wonder if LJW in real life is anything like that cos if so, then.... 

I feel like the only thing thay can hold this ship from sailing is only if one of them is taken. Apart from that, please sail!

I cant wait to see them in public together tomorrow.

A guy that is willing to take selfies with hjw is a keeper haha. See all the selfies they took together in bts. Also Hjw said Ljw likes to make ppl laugh, hjw loves to laugh he would make her happy...plus he has a killer smile.

Guest Soopke

@qwenli Yaaay, you're here too! More spazziness here! Woohoo.

@whitebliss_stv Yay, welcome to the thread. Everybody is welcome here, more shippers, more awesomeness :D
I ship HB and HJW too, their chemistry was amazing. (Heck, even tvshows or in interviews, they are still talking about them after these years)
But HJW and LJW also has amazing chemistry, he looks like he's really smitten with her. He just had that look. (Also remember my Won/LJW pervy eyes gifs post hehe)

And it looks like they had fun filming too, seeing the BTS. HJW laughed a lot.
I was also happy she updated her instagram with a pic of her and LJW. Guess she was waiting for the right/perfect picture HA.

BTW, is it common to give all these interviews after a drama ending? Why isn't LJW giving any?
BTw2, what is that event of tomorrow about? Can't wait to see the 2 again :D

I believe tomorrow they are appearing together at the AK plaza opening at 6pm korea time. I bet shes gonna look super hot and once again he will be smitten. I too shipped HB and HJW for a long time but after seeing her with Ljw, theres something about their togetherness that makes u feel this may lead somewhere.

Here we go shipping chingus! Me too like HJW with HB, but then seeing these two beautiful people in the drama together, I didnt see anyone as perfect as LJW for HJW. You know, I thought LJW really like to hug HJW, we can see it all over his face and his smiles, and also thats why we get to see only the behind shot of hugging scene in ep 16 as posted by @ferlycious because I think he didnt supposed to hug HJW that tight, so they just took the shot from behind. hahaha,,,,,,Also love the pendulum hug Won or should I say LJW give to HJW in the scene at the street after he came back from Paris, and we see his actual reaction during the hug scene in the flashback of Hana during their wedding. Also the hugging in the morning LJW give as a 'revenge' to Hana who kept clinging to him. Actually, I love all the hugging between them because LJW looks so real, happy when hugging HJW and also the kisses all over the face in the end too....They looks so real especially LJW :wub:

Guest Soopke

@whitebliss_stv
So true. Luckily, they will be in a new movie, so that means there is more time of getting to know each other haha...maybe something more! :wub: (although the synopsis is a bit weird, like how can you fall in love with a serial killer?)
It was sad that HB had to go the army after the drama, so he missed all the promotions, award ceremonies and all. So we didn't get to see much of the 2.
So hopefully we will see more of 1+1 :D

@ben1090 Woohoo, you're here too!! Missed you btw! :wub:
I love the hugs, and like I mentioned before, sometimes hugs are better than kisses haha. There were tons of hugs in the last 2 eps <3

1+1 at the event tomorrow!! I hope HJW will pick something good to wear. I don't know, but lately, her style is a hit or miss, mostly miss imo. (Remember that awful blue sweater and pants at the airport, big No NO! :crazy:) It's mostly the combination of the outfits/shoes that ruined her whole look. And she used to be dressed amazing T_T

1+1 :wub:

I am amused reading that most of you are a HJW and HB shipper as well due to SeGa, coz that's my case as well :) But I also like the vibes of HJW and LJW has... that's why I am spazzing this forum as well :)

Excited for tomorrow's event of the 1+1 couple :D

Gotta agree, the best moment of them in TTWWNIL were all their hugging moments, it's so sweet and genuine to watch.

I know that HJW likes to take selfie, since LJW can ride this habit of HJW through watching their BTS then it's a plus points of LJW :) 

I have always loved Ha Ji Won and can't help it that she is simply shippable to whoever she is paired up with. She gives me a lot of feels in her every interaction with her co-stars both on and off screen but I get this thought at times that maybe her heart has already been programmed to NOT feel anything for them. How does she exactly do it? It can be professionalism but it can also be that she had built up a protective shell or wall in heart pretty strong and sturdy. 

I am so looking forward for that day where someone gently breaks in her heart and sweep her off her feet and treasure her like the precious woman that she is. I am also hoping now that it is Lee Jin Wook. But I am crossing my fingers and toes (again!) that he will seriously pursue her and be there to stay for her and that he will have the sincerest intention towards her.

Only time can tell for our 1 + 1 couple but hopefully it will not be like 17 years later. LOL!

CM2hTg1VAAAjYCA.jpg

Ha Ji Won admits The Time We Were Not In Love’s [Oh Hana] is her true self

On August 19th, SBS The Time We Were Not In Love’s actress Ha Ji Won revealed the filming feels.

In the drama, Ha Ji Won played the role of Hana, an unmarried woman who had already reached the marrying age. Hana was a chief marketing salesperson, who had always been doing well at work but always undecided when it came to love. But after many ups and downs, in the end, she chose childhood sweetheart Choi Won (played by Lee Jin Wook) and married him. Ha Ji Won admitted that Hana in the drama and her true self are very similar. 

When the reported asked, “In the drama, was there one moment that your heart fluttered because of Lee Jin Wook?,  Ha Ji Won responded, “Seeing Lee Jin Wook in school uniform made my her heart flutter. Because in the drama, Oh Hana like Choi Won in high school, so that time there was more tension. It was heart-throbbing.”

cr.  cheshirecat1023 

>>NOW!! I want a LJW's interview about the drama and some comment about HJW :P :D 

Archived