• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stressthinkingofmyship

No problem chingu i already saw ^^ i dont know if im too emotional BUT everytime that the end shows lee jin wook in the past, i started To cry hahahah LOL he is too sweet, all this time AND he hasnt confess :(  

I have watching this drama from day one and I really like it! <3
They match each other well!

I also can't wait to see how they become a couple :P

As one of HJW's fan, I want to say this, if anyone can relay this message to HJW "please unni, please marry this man. He seems perfect as your husband fitting the criteria that you've mentioned as an ideal man for you". And for LJW, "please marry this impressive, beautiful and great woman, you wont be disappointed and you will be happy for the rest of your life". You both are perfect for each other. Please unnie, please open your heart. Please LJWshi please be brave and confess to her faster,

then for me, I will be very happy to see my HJW who is already 37 get married, have a very beautiful family, loved by a very charming, funny and soft-spoken husband like LJW, have maybe 3 children and still acting beautifully and attractively. Am I the only one has this kind of dream :sweatingbullets:?

As one of HJW's fan, I want to say this, if anyone can relay this message to HJW "please unni, please marry this man. He seems perfect as your husband fitting the criteria that you've mentioned as an ideal man for you". And for LJW, "please marry this impressive, beautiful and great woman, you wont be disappointed and you will be happy for the rest of your life". You both are perfect for each other. Please unnie, please open your heart. Please LJWshi please be brave and confess to her faster,

then for me, I will be very happy to see my HJW who is already 37 get married, have a very beautiful family, loved by a very charming, funny and soft-spoken husband like LJW, have maybe 3 children and still acting beautifully and attractively. Am I the only one has this kind of dream :sweatingbullets:?

Glad to know that I'm not the only one to have this little hope in me that they'll get to know each other more off screen. When I read on their ideal type description as well as how they compliment each other previously, I can't help but to think that they really match. And like what you've said, they're at that age where they should be free to date already!

Guest JenM0630

then for me, I will be very happy to see my HJW who is already 37 get married, have a very beautiful family, loved by a very charming, funny and soft-spoken husband like LJW, have maybe 3 children and still acting beautifully and attractively. Am I the only one has this kind of drea

ttotaLltotaLly

I total agree with you!!! Oh pls Lee jin wool oppa marry that girl

;)

Unnie, please say yes!!! Hehe

However, although I love HJW and LJW together I cannot stop to think and wonder that maybe HJW and LJW have someone else in their mind right now. How do I say this ya. This is just my opinion. From the two BTS videos that I've seen, they are acting like a normal lead actor and actress from a BTS of a drama. They are too professional and not really playful. Normally HJW is always laughing and giggling in most of her BTS scenes that I've ever seen especially in SeGa and some other dramas and movies. If she did some mistakes she likes to hit (soflty) her co actor and in the end they will burst out laughing. But now they seems to be really like just acting and not more than that. Not that much. Since they have so many skinship in the drama, I thought the BTS video will be more interesting. Only the extra things that I've seen is the selfie. Or maybe they both have more than that, but SBS didnt show it? I really dont know. Actually I am quite disappointed to see the BTS videos, it seems so normal, because in the SBS interview they were really look like a very cute couple and they seems so close. I really hope that maybe those 2 BTS videos are the early videos before they know each other so well and maybe before they did the SBS interview. I really like both of them to be together. Really hope they will get married, hopefully the ship will sail and not sink like the one last time, hahaha.....Please dont get angry with my opinion

^
No worries. I get what you're trying to say. For the two BTS videos that have been released, I also get the vibe that they seem closer in the press conference and SBS interview that we've seen before the drama started. It could be that the shooting for these two scenes happened before the press con and interview no? But even if they didn't, I think that since it's only been a while since they've started shooting, it's understandable that they haven't got thaaaaaat close yet. But then, it could also be like what you've said, it may be that there's no such thing as romantic interest.

or maybe they're still just shy. Haha. I have no idea. but as for now, I'm really enjoying their chemistry :)

Anyway some parts of the 2nd BTS (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xcmp4) is quite cute. I like the part when:

1. Ha Ji Won was practising the eye contact scene, and Lee Jin Wook jokingly leaned forward as if he was ready to kiss her lol and she bashfully hit him. 

2. They were practising one scene and it was as if Lee Jin Wook has forgotten his line. So Ha Ji Won jokingly said "Come to your senses!" and shared the script with Jin Wook. And told the director "(Jin Wook's) senses went away". But then it turned out that she made a mistake and then she said out loud, 'It was my senses that went away" and did an aegyo afterwards haha.

3. The selfie of course!

sada.jpg

Anyway before I go sleep I really hope HJW can meet a man that he can call oppa. Although she's older than LJW, she looks much younger than him. Can she call him 'oppa' :wub:?

But really love the new MV for the first OST. The OST fit the expression of LJW's heart as Choi Won.

I wish there's a video version of the BTS as well. I can sense cuteness from those pictures.

anyway, there's a new interview with Ha Ji Won carried out by Hallyu World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Mi5-dACwA

And she was asked about the upcoming movie with Bolin Chen and Lee Jin Wook. So it seems true that Lee Jin Wook is joining the them too! They're going to work together for quite a long time then :)

13 Adorable facts about Time I Loved You's Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook

We're so hyped to watch Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's romantic chemistry explode every weekend on Time I Loved You, 7000 Days. Oh Ha Na (Actress Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Actor Lee Jin Wook) are 30-somethings who've been friends for 20 years. While waiting for this week's episode updates, take a look at why they're so adorable!

13. Both believe they can fall in love with a friend

ed196b3d-841b-4bee-92db-3cee60abd654.jpg

Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook believe it's possible to fall in love with a friend. "I used to think men and women can never be friends," Lee Jin Wook said, "After filming Time I Loved You with Ha Ji Won, I think friends can be a couple." Ha Ji Won also said, "Thanks to this drama, I think I could develop a romantic relationship with a friend now."

12. Lee Jin Wook dated Air City costar Choi Ji Woo

ae532a7c-6634-4fcf-aa77-665e21de5561.jpg

They became good friends after filming Air City (2007) and hanging out with mutual friends. When they confirmed the relationship in 2009, people thought it was cute they became an actual couple because Lee Jin Wook had previously said Choi Ji Woo was his ideal girlfriend type while filming Air City. For other people, it was a surprise that Choi Ji Woo (34) was older than Lee Jin Wook (28). Unfortunately, in 2011, 3 years into the relationship, they were separated due to many reasons, including Lee Jin Wook's military duties.

11. He also dated Producer's Gong Hyo Jin

ad95bf59-82cb-471b-ab03-ba098716ff1e.jpg

Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin were official for 3 months after they admitted the relationship in May 2014.

10. Lee Jin Wook filmed a steamy shower scene with Jung Yoo Mi on I Need Romance 2012

2b267028-9b14-4d5b-a590-c11e63e9ca5e.jpg

The I Need Romance couple starts as friends with benefits and end up becoming an adorable couple.

9. Ha Ji Won once had a minor scandal for dancing in a "thong"

1eaad84f-a63e-4a6f-9702-fb18599efaba.jpg

In 2003, she danced to Psy's song Home Run wearing a thong-looking underwear, which became a huge issue. Ha Ji Won later explained, "it wasn't a thong but a strap attached to look sexy."

8. Lee Jin Wook understands importance of life 

a3dbff0c-1f25-4856-83bd-ad467267d1c4.jpg

In an interview in 2007, Lee Jin Wook said he decided to become an actor to be satisfied and have fun, rather than to become a star and live sumptuously. He said, "No matter how slow I go, life's not an endless tunnel. I'll be content as long as I'm an actor."

7. Lee Jin Wook's always been a good looking lad

15ba5e8f-6066-45ad-8826-426934ab211b.jpg

And we have his elementary, middle, and high school graduation photos to prove.

6. Ha Ji Won was a smart, popular student

ee12336d-814c-4b35-bcb7-a9ed7c36b78f.jpe

She was a class president for 8 years in a row from 2nd through 9th grade. She also conducted fellow students at her school choir.

5. And she still looks like a high schooler

a4fb8c4f-12c0-4d0c-be4b-34c4b8391d27.jpg

Can you believe she's 37? In flashback scenes in The Time I Loved You, Ha Ji Won  plays high school student Oh Ha Na, who's been friends with Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) ever since she could remember.

4. Ha Ji Won has a good looking brother

995c7b97-b750-466b-99a7-c730713185f4.jpe

Jeon Tae Soo is also an actor like his older sister. Why are their last names different? Ha Ji Won's birth name is Jeon Hae Rim.(Click here for more celebrity siblings!)

3. Ha Ji Won is the most valued Korean actress in the box office

00cb3b1f-56ca-4ce0-ac99-f1f5e8c1c38a.png

According to an analysis on Korean films, Ha Ji Won starred in 11 films in the 2000s, amassing over 2 million audience members and over 19 billion dollars.

2. Their first kiss was at a library

0a88a1b0-31f2-443c-a4bb-711ce54c6b4e.jpg

In the latest episode, Choi Won (Actor Lee Jin Wook) kisses Oh Ha Na (Actress Ha Ji Won), taking advantage of a blackout at the library. 

1. Ha Ji Won says you'll relate to her on Time I Loved You

46f35830-a3ec-4d9b-b566-7845717bd568.png

She believes Time I Loved You has topics that could relate to anyone. "There's a flutter that knocks on the sleeping heart," Ha Ji Won said. "The drama's full of stories anyone could relate, like work, love and life." She says she'll enjoy filming it rather than worrying over its commercial success.

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/13-adorable-facts-about-time-i-love-yous-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook/

Ha Ji Won Answers Whether Men and Women Can Be Just Friends

Ha Ji Won Answers Whether Men and Women Can Be Just Friends

Currently starring in SBS’ drama “The Time We Were Not in Love,” Ha Ji Won answers whether or not she thinks men and women can be just friends in her interview and photo shoot with High Cut magazine.

Pictures from her pictorial featuring Giorgio Armani cosmetics were revealed on June 16. With different background colors including cream and red, the actress pulls of a variety of different images. Her flawless skin is accentuated by the bright lip colors she wears. All of her beauty concepts show off her trademark gorgeousness.

Ha Ji Won 1

Ha Ji Won 2

Ha Ji Won 3

In the accompanying interview she discusses the situation in her drama where her character has a guy friend. When asked if she has ever had a male friend that was only ever a friend, she replies, “I went to an all-girls middle and high school, so I never had a guy friend during my school years. After I debuted I gained male friends who were actors, but none of them made me feel the way Won (played by Lee Jin Wook) does.”

More of the actress’ beauty pictorial will be revealed through the 154th issue of High Cut magazine.

Do you think men and women can be just friends?

Source (1) (2)

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/16/ha-ji-won-answers-whether-men-and-women-can-be-just-friends/

I know she was referring to the character Won, but... :rolleyes:

Archived