I have always loved Ha Ji Won and can't help it that she is simply shippable to whoever she is paired up with. She gives me a lot of feels in her every interaction with her co-stars both on and off screen but I get this thought at times that maybe her heart has already been programmed to NOT feel anything for them. How does she exactly do it? It can be professionalism but it can also be that she had built up a protective shell or wall in heart pretty strong and sturdy. 

I am so looking forward for that day where someone gently breaks in her heart and sweep her off her feet and treasure her like the precious woman that she is. I am also hoping now that it is Lee Jin Wook. But I am crossing my fingers and toes (again!) that he will seriously pursue her and be there to stay for her and that he will have the sincerest intention towards her.

Only time can tell for our 1 + 1 couple but hopefully it will not be like 17 years later. LOL!

You speak off of what's in my mind, probably by nature HJW has this cancer sign which their basic instincts is to appear tough and very cautious because deep inside they're very fragile and they're afraid to be hurt.

Let's have some game of HJW and LJW's love compatibility based on their signs :D :P 

Virgo Man and Cancer Woman

A lot of things are there in common for a Cancer and Virgo pair. Both signs are goal-oriented and highly disciplined. Virgo will respect Cancer's strength and Cancer on the other hand, will appreciate dedication, Virgo, for its ability to adapt to a new and given situation. They both possess the qualification of sincerity and will be devoted to each other.

Disagreements are possible in this relationship if Virgo becomes too critical for Cancer's easily bruised feelings and in their mood changing. Virgo will find it difficult to adjust with the stubborn streak of Cancer. But a thorough understanding of each other's nature and a bit of patience will enable both of them to make it a lasting relationship.

Even though to form a partnership this pair will need time, but once they are committed to each other it will be a strong and secure one, and it will be based on common sense and strong principle. Virgo is shrewd and practical, and Cancer has an instinctive sense of what the public wants. Their willingness to work hard and to be together will make them a successful pair.

A Cancer woman needs emotional commitment and security and a loving home. Virgo man also possesses an attachment towards their family. They care for their health and want to be perfect in what ever they do. Virgin man's commitment to service combines well with Crab woman's love of nurturing, thus pleasing both partners.

Cancer always seeks for security, emotionally and financially, and a Virgo can provide her with the protective care and valuable insight she seeks. He will be acutely aware of the Cancer's emotional demands, but if he finds them too demanding he may not express the resentment openly. This will lead to unhealthy situations in the surface of their relationship. Cancer's charming romantic tenderness nurtures the shy side of Virgo.

The Crab will appreciate the practical focus her Virgo partner gives her, and the Virgin man will enjoy the tenderness and affection she gives him. The best aspect of the Cancer-Virgo relationship is their dedication to work towards the same goals. Virgo likes helping Cancer to achieve their goals. Their mutual interests make theirs a highly compatible relationship, based on care and consideration for each other's needs.

credit: clickastro.com

>>>>Why is it that it's like I am reading a Hana and Won's POV HAHAHA :D :P 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Soopke thanks chinggu I'm so happy to be here too!! I actually wouldnt be surprised if they dated cos I think they're both single right now and I agree, LJW seems to have good taste in women (I was actually quite sad when I learned he and GHJ broke up).

Anyway, who knows? <3

Can't wait for LJW's interview and event pics tom!

@Soopke yes its common to have these post drama interviews but mostly it focus on the main lead. For example Kill Me Heal Me interviews focus alot on Ji Sung. Yeah its unfortunate that Lee Jin Wook is not doing many interviews.

hopefully tomorrow's event will bring us lots of pictures and videos. But its in a public space, so I am not sure what sort of interaction they will have. but its good to see our otp again. :)

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook KNTV Japan Interview

Embedded image permalink

credit: kntv_info

The time we were not in love will broadcast in Japan on Sept 4 and this interview will air on sept 13
While on Oct 17 full broadcast entire episodes

via @1023_indonesia IG

LJW's arms strikes once again.... seems like he really likes to do that to HJW :) it's a nice gesture it's like your protecting her and you'll just be mine :D 

From what I've observed I think LJW is the sweetest among her leading men.

Guest Soopke

Kyaaaaaaah. They look so lovely. Really want to see the interview, september, why are you so far away?!
I love that 2nd picture. They look so comfy and at ease around each other.
Kinda love how their outfits matches, like the first picture there's is a tint of green and in the interview one, there is red :D

Aaah, the event pictures are being uploaded at the moment. So far no couple shots yet. Lots of pics with LJW and fans.

http://i.imgur.com/2CTggPx.jpg

201508211951772147_55d702f6e16b4.jpg

201508211948775206_55d70276eb2c8.jpg

201508211954778979_55d703d676d9b.jpg

If anyone manage to see or find any our 1+1 couple shots or pictures of them together from today's event or any 1+1 BTS pictures, can you please upload them here? Because I tried to see pictures posted in HJW's soompi forums, but because the forums already full with HJW's beautiful pictures, my internet cannot load it, then end up I can see only some of HJW's beautiful pictures, but others were failed to be loaded. I was just transferred to a new place with a very limited internet connection due to work, then I really hope chingus here can kindly post the couple shots here. Thank you so much, I really want to see them together huhuhu....

@ferlycious I agree with you, among her leading actors, LJW is the sweetest. I dont think it is only because of TTWWNIL effect, but because even in the BTS we can see how sweet and funny he was and his effort to make HJW laughed and I think his voice is quite soft too and he really compatible with HJW.

@Soopke Really, these 2 people are lovely and they are very, very lovely when they were together. I believe if TTWWNIL is as popular as SeGa, HJW and LJW shippers will be as much as SeGa shippers or it could be more than that. They will try so hard to find any coincidence about them in the past, their love gestures, the possible theories of them dating without us knowing, their similarities and so on. They did it so well until we even believe there was something between them although nothing have been said until now and they even have SeGa couple FB. Anyone want to start something similar with that? hehehe....

Ahhh too bad we don't really get any pictures of them at the event together, except for that one on the screen. Why are they sitting diagonally from each other but it's  ok, at least we still get to see HJW looking at LJW in that shot haha.

But those two interview pics sure made me happy. Lee Jin Wook's armsss. Can't wait for September 13!! I'm sooo glad that so far we still have things to look foward for (also to let the ship sailing) since the drama ended.

Guest Soopke

@qwenli Haha, well they weren't promoting TTWWNIL, they just got invited. At least they meet up and had a drink together haha :lol:
There are so many pics of LJW with fans, but I couldn't find pics of HJW with the fans, where are they?
LJW looks so cute with glasses. If only he changes his hair, I guess he's still in his Won daze. Still have that smiley face :P

Well, I'm just shipping this couple for fun and the spazziness. Nothing too serious, just the lols. And I love me some HB and HJW, but some fans are a bit too delulu for my taste. They picknick everything haha.

Are there any more news about TTWWNIL promotions? Any new events?
I heard HJW will go on a mini break to Hawaii. Any news about LJW? :w00t:
Hope they will get a good rest before they start filming their new movie.

ps. That interview about HJW poor kissing style. She said it was due to late filming and tiredness. But all of her kisses were kind of like a dead fish LOl. Except that airport kiss tho, she was actually kind of kissing there XD.

ps2. I think the drama will do well in Japan. They love slice of life, slow pacing dramas :wub:

мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023  7h7 hours ago

[FANCAM] 150821 Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook @ KOON Event in AK Plaza. They're just like Oh Hana and Choi Won.

Looks like they hug for a second :) and after that LJW still holding HJW's arms, too bad HJW's staff put away his hand right after :phew: hhhmmmm

Guest 1023JHR

Someone posted in Insta that they were wearing couple shoes. Hana is wearing the it in episode 15 where she miss Won at the secret place (when she said Won is in San Diego). Won is wearing it in episode 16 where he and Hana takes off the shoes after visiting his mum. It's Goldengoose, do not know how to post the pic here.

мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023  7h7 hours ago

[FANCAM] 150821 Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook @ KOON Event in AK Plaza. They're just like Oh Hana and Choi Won.

Looks like they hug for a second :) and after that LJW still holding HJW's arms, too bad HJW's staff put away his hand right after :phew: hhhmmmm

After some detective work, it seems to me the dude who put away our Woonie's hand appears to be someone he knows, judging from the clip here and  a picture here 

credits : bananahanana and juhjun8604 

so judging from their smiley faces the dude probably said something along the lines "you've had her all to yourself for far too long dont stop hogging her"  :P one can only wish. :)  :):)

Guest ellezzur_1023

Hi guys im new here... but im a constant lurker in soompi a long time ago...I think i found my place...haha because im a shipper too of one plus one couple...i like them to become a real couple...they look good together in reel and in real life!!! Im hoping to get some encouragement from you guys for me to contimue my delulu haha...loveyou all...btw heres a pic of ljw and hjw at AK Plaza posted in ig!!! thanks to 1023hajiwon for the pic.

@spicyfoodie @1023jhr @dara1 @elezzur_1023_STV @whitebliss_stv 

a warm welcome to new friends here!:) . I remember the "old" days before the big migration on soompi platform that all threads are much more active.

@whitebliss_stv yeah I am really curious where was his hand on the sofa, logically it shd be on her back.haha.

----

With regards to the event pix where they were sitting and drinking, Serms like they are sitting with their mgrs. Can't see e face of the guy in white shirt but from the forehead, looks like hjw mgr. So maybe that's why hjw n ljw just focus on talking to each other.:)

And the 1 + 1 couple were in separate events today August 22, 2015 and both were wearing black.:) Lee Jin Wok was wearing a similar looking pair of shoes with what he made Oh Ha Na wear in Episode 16 then she gave him a  quick peck. Talk about delulu here. I'm sorry chingudeul because I don't know how to put their pictures in this thread.

Archived