Guest Yammylicious

I'd like to share something from what I just observed after i watched countless times this one night SBS interview with our 1+1 couple, I don't know how to put pictures here in this thread, can somebody help me please? so I can proceed with my concern, comawo!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soopke

@Yammylicious You can hotlink an image from a site (right click on the photo, copy image, then go back to your post here and paste it)
But it's best to upload your own images. You can upload them free at imgur.com (you may need to register there) And do the same thing as I mentioned.

No new news about 1+1 couple. Btw, is this their fanname? I see various people using JinWon for this couple :wub:

And who said this drama wasn't popular? Screw the haters. According to dramafever it got 3rd place last week!! And that says a lot, since dramafever is a popular site.

Here are last week's Weekly Top 10 shows in order of popularity:

Here's a pic to brighten up the thread :)
x15UC5M.png

Guest Yammylicious

Soopke Hi, yes its a 1+1 couple as they were popularly known to us and to me especially, honestly i don't feel that this TTWWNIL is a flop, ratings to them are so impt but not to HJW, she said in an interview that everyone who greet her says that her drama is nice, loving and enjoyable to watch, for her thats enough more than high ratings. She also said that in her Empress Qi days no one had told her "your drama is nice and everything" considering that its a highest rating at that time.

Thanks for the info, i appreciate it so much!:)

Guest Yammylicious

He is so thin here and looks haggard when i'm watching this interview.. but this interview is so honest of HIM giving compliments to her from start to finish58tpeKm.jpg

yBNzwDD.jpg

With this picture he looks gorgeous and good looking, enough relaxation and sleep has been done after the final episode of TTWWNIL, Just thoughts to share, i am worried with their health also since they're not getting any younger anymore, after all Health is wealth and its very important above fame and everything else..

Thanks to you Soopke I know now how to upload pics of my one plus one couple. Thanks for the knowledge.:)

Hope to hear more of them thru this thread. Keep smiling everyone....:)

By the way credits to the owner of the 2 pictures i upload... Thanks so much!

Continue rewatching the last two epi, sweetness overflow............... one+ one love love !!!!

The wedding kisses is very long, pd never say 'Cut' only the camera is being pull away so can still see them swaying kissing all the way.

@coppersun haha, I have not seen you so excited for a long time! Yeah, even know HJW never really open up, but by LJW alone, he heats up the screen and we feel his passion. Its not easy to act like that if you dont like who you are kissing.:D

---------------------

From baidu:

Lee Jin Wook has just been voted to the top 10 list of most handsome man in Korea by Korean women in a poll done by TVN station.

vote.jpg

I think this really show the power and impact of TTWNIL. No. 1 to 6 have a long history of being immensely popular in Korea. I also noticed that the men in this list are all natural, with no plastic surgery. Good taste women! :D

Today there is a new article by OBS of an interview with Ha Ji Won,

하지원 "이진욱 '꿀눈빛', 내가 놀랄 정도였다

I use google translate on the headline, it seems to be : I was surprised about Lee Jin Wook's honey eyes :D

tuesday.jpg

Guest Yammylicious

qwenli Thats nice to hear, but I wonder why Hyun Bin is not voted? but its good that LJW is IN..:wub: coppersun i haven't moved on from the last 2 episodes of TTWWNIL, keep it watching every now and then, it seems that I'm still watching it for the first time over and over again for 18 times already whew! Just like what i did before in SEGA. i have watched it for 32x in a span of 4-5 years, daebak!:sweatingbullets:

TR8qn3M.jpgFmagO05.pngY8SNmDx.jpg

CR: to the owners of this pix

Yep Qwenli ,can't be help this guy is showing his  affection too openly!

I notice him in glass castle , I told my daughter this guy has got this unique look,a little Japanese ,Korean ,tan rugged look with thick brows so handsome.

@yammylicious Thanks for posting those lovely pix. 

Yeah I am not ready to give up on 1+1 yet, it always seems to me that the relationship just begin in ep 15 and 16. 

I may just want to start a blog to post all their pix together for easy reference. 

Guest Yammylicious

My heart still flutters everytime i watched these scenes.  Just 3 of my fave spots.. :wub::sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

CR: to the owner of those pix

qwenli Indeed. same here, looking forward to that. Thanks for being nice here, at least i can be myself here liking these 2.. everyone around.. kamsahamnida!!!:wub:

Today there is a new article by OBS of an interview with Ha Ji Won,

하지원 "이진욱 '꿀눈빛', 내가 놀랄 정도였다

I use google translate on the headline, it seems to be : I was surprised about Lee Jin Wook's honey eyes :D

Are you just surprised HJW? Aren't you not falling for those eyes? lol

Btw apparently, (as usual) she also said that she had a great chemistry/worked in perfect harmony with Lee Jin Wook in that interview :D

krnfly Are there any link with the OBS interview with Ha Ji Won that i can read the article please? Thanks:)

The articles are in Korean, so I could only understand a bit of this and that.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=909915 

Also from the same interview, 

하지원 "'너사시' 오하나 같은 연애하고 싶다"

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=909916 

-> Ha Ji Won " I want a love like The Time We Were Not in Love's Oh Ha Na"

If in real life Lee Jin Wook is at least a little bit like Choi Won when it comes to love, then I think Ha Ji Won would probably be very interested. But the thing is, I don't really know much about Lee Jin Wook (as compared to how much I know about Ha Ji Won's personality). As much as how easy-going he looks like, at the same time, I think he's quite private if that makes any sense. I notice a lot of us here are originally fans of Ha Ji Won before the drama started. Anyone here is a fan of Lee Jin Wook first instead? :)

@krnfly i have to confess I have been a fan of lee jin wook for a longer time vs hjw. I watch nearly all of his shows. although because of empress ki i have followed closely what hjw did. I have watched secret garden when it was showing, but I didn't ship HB n hjw.

Ljw is really a very good man, he just happened to be one of those actors who had done alot but was always under the radar. But its not a bad thing, he just keep doing his stuff that he enjoys and not get too hounded by crazy fans or paparazzi.

But I am still disappointed that all the post drama interviews are with hjw and he didn't do any.

Guest Yammylicious

krnfly Thanks for your reply, appreciate it so much!!! I may not understand it fully when i read the articles but just a few that i do.. enough that I read Lee Jin Wook in that part but most esp The amazing yeoja! :)

Archived