@ferlycious Can you imagine that? When the news out only about they will not act together in a movie in a condition there was nothing between them and all of us become like this and I almost need to see a psychiatrist, imagine what will happened if they really date but then broke up? I really miss them. I think I should stop hoping and shipping HJW with others. Maybe just focus on HJW ans shipping her with HJW herself, or her characters, then I wont be dissappointed.

I can feel you dear, I've been heartbroken with my fangirling with HJW many times over rooting her to someone but in the end I get nothing HAHAHAHA Sometimes I tried to think to let HJW marries her job, since I can feel that it's really her happiness :D But you know sometimes we can't just let it go for that to happen whenever there's a namja who wants to catch her attention :) 

and fangirling and shipping would always be like this, and I'm used to it already there's always been ups and down.... and shipping would always like having a delulu which somehow very far from what's happening in reality so it's just a bonus if what we want would translate that the ship sails in reality :D 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nawhhh guys cheer up! I was disappointed too when I first read the news, but let's hold on to all the observations that we have all shared here.

Plus, we still have the Japan interview and possibly sbs drama awards at the end of this year? ;)

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious thats the very hard part for us being fan if we are into them and love their team even in real life.. sigh:mellow:

Fighting everyone here... Tomorrow never dies, all we could do now is hope for the best!!!!

Oh my, so it's true? I wonder why...then maybe something can really brew between them hahaha.

But still, I'm sad..I was looking forward to their next project together. 

Anyway, I remembered in the Strong Heart ep where LJW was a guest, he once "lectured" some students when he saw them smoking in the mountain. So cute!

I've also remembered when he also shared that he chase the driver who's overspeeding but then he lost it :) Seems like LJW can't stand those people who does wrong in front of his eyes :) 

As per HJW said she's looking forward for their next possible team-up since they've only started the romance at the end of TTWWNIL.... 
hhhmmmm actually you can both continue the lovestory of Won and Hana in the real world HAHAHA :P 

Guest Yammylicious

I've also remembered when he also shared that he chase the driver who's overspeeding but then he lost it :) Seems like LJW can't stand those people who does wrong in front of his eyes :) 

As per HJW said she's looking forward for their next possible team-up since they've only started the romance at the end of TTWWNIL.... 
hhhmmmm actually you can both continue the lovestory of Won and Hana in the real world HAHAHA :P

Ya ryt.. I strongly agree with your statement, I hope this will be just the start of their long journey in life as LOVERS... AJA!

Oh my, so it's true? I wonder why...then maybe something can really brew between them hahaha.

But still, I'm sad..I was looking forward to their next project together. 

Anyway, I remembered in the Strong Heart ep where LJW was a guest, he once "lectured" some students when he saw them smoking in the mountain. So cute!

I've also remembered when he also shared that he chase the driver who's overspeeding but then he lost it :) Seems like LJW can't stand those people who does wrong in front of his eyes :) 

hhhmmmm actually you can both continue the lovestory of Won and Hana in the real world HAHAHA :P 

Yeah that was a cute story too! I also loved his explanation on why he urged his friends to buy what they want (ergo, live their lives to the fullest).

Somehow I'd like my shipper heart to think that not working together again may give them an opportunity to nurture their relationship behind the camera. LJW has always gone public with his relationships (which I also think is manly of him) so I think we'll eventually know if something's going on. HJW is not too young either so I don't think she'd mind eventually letting her fans know who she loves <3

@ferlycious @coppersun yeah we have to get use to up n downs of being a shipperB) .

No wonder ljw holding onto hjw becos I am not sure when they can meet again.

Just to share, ljw has completed another movie Time Renegrade before ttwnil, its alao about time travelling. Its screen date is not announced yet.

I hope if both of them really have interest in each other, they can talk and find time to spend with each other.

Guest Soopke

I hope they will attend the SBS awards later the year. The ratings weren't that good, but the drama was popular! Maybe they will win couple award or popularity? :P
Also I hope Hyde&Jekyll and Me cast will attend do, so hoping for a little SeGa reunion :wub:

Guess I'll have to rewatch the drama to get my 1+1 couple fix. B)

1+1 couple were both active today though. HJW had another interview and LJW was promoting The Beauty Inside.

sgLpuSh.jpg

W9wGsOL.jpg

DFhdYhI.jpg

I'm so upset about this news. I hope it is not true. Was really looking forward to them doing another film together so that they can spend more time together to confirm their feelings. It'll be too sad if she is too busy and he is too busy to get into contact with each other. I hope they do make an effort though..

I hope they will attend the SBS awards later the year. The ratings weren't that good, but the drama was popular! Maybe they will win couple award or popularity? :P
Also I hope Hyde&Jekyll and Me cast will attend do, so hoping for a little SeGa reunion :wub:

1+1 couple were both active today though. HJW had another interview and LJW was promoting The Beauty Inside.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!!

I'm totally a HJW and LJW shipper now, so I really don't want a SEGA reunion. LOL. I think we shipper have given Mr secret enough time to make his move. It's LJW's time. Don't want HJW's heart wavering.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!!

I'm a LJw and HJw Shipper now, so I really don't want a SEGA reunion. I think we SEGA shipper have given Mr secret enough time to make his move, so now it's LJw's turn. I don't want HJw's heart to weaver after the reunion. I think she waited long enough.

Can someone tell me in the most recent pic of hjw and ljw sitting on the sofa for an interview..does it look like he has his hands on hers? Or is it just my dreamy wishful thinking.

Can someone tell me in the most recent pic of hjw and ljw sitting on the sofa for an interview..does it look like he has his hands on hers? Or is it just my dreamy wishful thinking.

I thought so too!! And I hope so. When I watched the plaza video of HJW talking to wookie - i get the feeling that she is shy and look at her eyes, she seems like she takes glances at wookie. Maybe maybe - there is something cooking. She just looks awkward to me, like someone about to fall in love

@WeloveH i definately think something is brewing i just hope they have the support of their management and family to further develop this relationship that they currently have. 

I have moved on from a Sega reunion. 

Something about HJw and Ljw that has driven me to stop lurking and create an account. That says something lol.

@whitebliss I'm so glad you have moved on from SEGA too. This LJw is showing alot of signs that he likes her. Always having his arms around her. He's humourous and the way he kept on smiling during the BTS of the airport scene gives me hope that he will chase her. It's all up to HJW now. But I have a feeling that she is beginning to like him too. I don't know whether i'm delusional but that video footage of her chatting to him, I thought i saw some shyness and some eye crossing over (you know like when you first like someone and you want to just catch glimpse of him without getting caught??)

Hjw said her ideal type is someone like Won. I can see similarities between Ljw and Won. They both can cook, they both have older noonas, ljw has 3 to be exact. They both love kids and both are romantics. Hjw has found her beautiful love in Ljw. I hope he pursues her to the end.

Hi just to remind fellow friends here not to quote pictures (u can delete them after u click the quote button), otherwise the page loading for mobile users is quite heavy for the data usage.:) Please help.

Well, for movie filming its more structured, they aren't like drama's crazy live shoot so actors get their sleep n rest, so hopefully she has time to date. But I don't know, i followed hjw for awhile now and I think her passion is her career. It takes two hands to clap, so ljw has to make the move n hjw has to give him a chance.

I smile when I see hjw's tattered black jeans in the interview, even though 1+1 dun see each other everyday now but their fashion sense is similar: tattered jeans, dark coloured top and a cowboyish jacket. I would say they have telepathy.

Even at AK plaza, both were in black n dark colours:D

@qwenli i agree that Hjw is very career orientated and i applaud her for that but i think as women we do come to a pt in our lives where we search for a love in a partner. I hope that search for Hjw is sooner than later. 

Btw anyone notice how their dress sense is so similar lately. Ripped jeans, casual look...i love it. Suits them.

Guest Yammylicious

Again i'm so happy reading our threads over and over again, moving on from SEGA thats right, heres a toast to the new future LOVERS (hopefully:rolleyes:) in KOREA... CHEERS to us one plus one couple team..... Thanks guys for having time so i can be updated with our woes and blues over them...

Guest Yammylicious

@heartoppaya Perhaps its not goodbye, will always check and see them from time to time lets not say goodbye to the drama that made us fall in love over and over again, we'll see them a little later..AJA!:rolleyes::)

Archived