[NOTE]
To those who are new to this thread, you guys might want to check out this Lee Jin Wook-Ha Ji Won shipping blog run by @qwenli who has compiled a lot of pictures, videos and insights on this couple! 

Link: http://timewewerenotinlove.blogspot.sg/ 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I suck at being creative so here is a simple name for Lee Jin Wook & Ha Ji Won couple thread.
I don't know if I should go far into shipping them in real life, but I super love their chemistry and I just feel like talking with someone on their oozing chemistry!

Will start with some screencaps from an interview.

1. I am no expert at body language, but I feel like they're really comfortable around each other.
image.jpg

2. He's being such a gentleman in these two caps
image.jpg

image.jpg

3. I find this one cute too. When the emcee teased Ha Ji Won on the extra weight(?) on her legs, she was like "I've lost them all", looked at Lee Jin Wook and said, "right?" in a cute way. He was like laughing (a.k.a smitten)
image.jpg  

4. Not sure, but isn't it like when your feet are pointing towards someone, then it may be a sign that you're interested in that person? *delusional*

image.jpg

5. His gazeeee

image.jpg

6. Trying to whisper to Ha Ji Won

image.jpg

7. Her hand on his arm and her leaning towards him

image.jpgimage.jpg

:wub::wub:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting the thread! they do look good together!

EDIT:

I just thought the drama's lovely poster should be put up here:

The_Time_We_Were_Not_In_Love-p1.jpg

----------

This one is my favourite actually:

ha-ji-won-lee-jin-wook_1434422084_af_org

8718367adab44aed498c2809b61c8701a08bfb19

Script reading

hjw2.jpg

Hello, thank you @krnfly for starting this forum :lol:!

I like many things about them in the SBS interview. The first one is no.3 that you've mentioned. I didnt understand what is the interviewer's question, but when HJW answered and she asked LJW and LJW just said 'em' and smiled, they looks like a very close and cute couple. HJW asked LJW like he knew everything about her. And also when HJW was asked who is the most appealing among all the actors she has been working with, you can see that LJW hit her hand twice, hinting her to answer his name. Thats why LJW didnt suprised when HJW said NOW is LJW, and he's very proud of it and nodded confidently. It shows how familiar they are with each other. BTW, anyone know what is the interviewer's question almost in the end, when HJW suddenly squealed and hit the interviewer :wub:

HJW with LJW is my new favourite couple. I am HJW fan, but seeing her loved by somebody who is reliable, handsome, nice, soft and polite like LJW will of course makes me more happy.

11695440_470676819759739_228420094734780

their stares :D

Some part of SBS interview

Reporter: You two are really fit (for each other).

Ha Ji Won: I'm sorry.

Lee Jin Wook: There's nothing to be sorry about...

HAHAHA

i'm excited for this couple of how will they unfold their bff turn lovers lovestory :D

[ENG - Highlight] SBS’ One Night TV of Entertainment — Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook

Question #1 for Lee Jin Wook: What do you think of Ha Ji Won as your opposite actress?

tumblr_inline_nqjvgbDQeL1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvgfDqtl1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvgrOXD21scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvo3nmZs1scwj9q_500.jpg

Interviewer:

tumblr_inline_nqjvotBUbw1scwj9q_500.jpg

Lee Jin Wook:

tumblr_inline_nqjvpf39qQ1scwj9q_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nqjvpvC7a21scwj9q_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nqjvq7Flnd1scwj9q_500.jpg

Lee Jin Wook:

tumblr_inline_nqjvqyjpCr1scwj9q_500.jpg

Interviewer:

tumblr_inline_nqjvrvhlQr1scwj9q_500.jpg

Ha Ji Won:

tumblr_inline_nqjvs6YgUY1scwj9q_500.jpg

Lee Jin Wook:

tumblr_inline_nqjvtd4fe11scwj9q_500.jpg

Question #2 for Lee Jin Wook: What was your reason for signing on with The Time We Were Not In Love?

tumblr_inline_nqjvy7mrUI1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvym4jUN1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvzi80zY1scwj9q_500.jpg

Ha Ji Won:

tumblr_inline_nqjw0dsDon1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjw0krVCE1scwj9q_500.jpg

Question for Ha Ji Won: Of all the actors you’ve worked with, who’s the most appealing to you?

tumblr_inline_nqjw2xM6qA1scwj9q_500.jpg

Lee Jin Wook:

tumblr_inline_nqjw3lI7rC1scwj9q_500.jpg

InterviewerHa Jung WooHyun BinLee Seo JinLee Seung GiJo In Sung,Kang Dong WonSo Ji SubKwon Sang WooJi Chang WookSol Kyung Gu, ANNYEONG!!!

tumblr_inline_nqjw45cDUL1scwj9q_500.jpg

Ha Ji Won:

tumblr_inline_nqjw6fEIWT1scwj9q_500.jpg

Lee Jin Wook:

tumblr_inline_nqjw6zAz7I1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjw7hLYRZ1scwj9q_500.jpg

Interviewer:

tumblr_inline_nqjwekFpFy1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjwezfpCO1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjwfqAiba1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjwg4DGPz1scwj9q_500.jpg

English translation: cheshirecat1023

Guest JenM0630

11695440_470676819759739_228420094734780

their stares :D

Some part of SBS interview

Reporter: You two are really fit (for each other).

Ha Ji Won: I'm sorry.

Lee Jin Wook: There's nothing to be sorry about...

HAHAHA

i'm excited for this couple of how will they unfold their bff turn lovers lovestory :D

[ENG - Highlight] SBS’ One Night TV of Entertainment — Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook

Question #1 for Lee Jin Wook: What do you think of Ha Ji Won as your opposite actress?

tumblr_inline_nqjvgbDQeL1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvgfDqtl1scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvgrOXD21scwj9q_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nqjvo3nmZs1scwj9q_500.jpgInterviewer

:

tumblr_inline_nqjvotBUbw1scwj9q_500.jpg

Lee Jin Wook:

tumblr_inline_nqjvpf39qQ1scwj9q_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nqjvpvC7a21scwj9q_500.jpg

Hidden Content

@Ferlycious thank you for this screen caps and trans. I really like these two people who  are very much easy going and sweet. they look so good (together and appearance too) which really makes me wonder if they just really met on set or they have this unique personality that they were both happy people and easy to deal with, coz they eventually doesn't show any awkwardness. I really shipped them now. His gaze to HJW is so melting, I wished he was looking at me, lol. But honestly if they could end up together, all the best for them and blessings from everyone. I'm a Lee Jin  Wool fan to begin with, I wished he ended up before with Jung Yumi.. But now that Ha JiWon is here , they look fantastic! So epic! <The Vampire Diaries crossover >.. ;)

All in all, my hopes are getting higher for them to end up together., as for the drama, they did it so well having their own versions andring differrnt countries but no xulture but not taking a different path from the original source. They did a good job at tyue first 2 episodes I can't wait for the next ones. TTWWNIL fighting!!! Jinwon couple fighting!! 

@ferlycious thanks for sharing translation of the interview! When I first watched the interview (and presscon), I get the impression that Lee Jin Wook is flirting based on his body language and praises for Ha Ji Won, but then some people mentioned that Lee Jin Wook is that kind of person who treats his co-stars like that too? I don't really follow every single of both Ha Ji Won's and Lee Jin Wook's interview and whatnot, but I think there must be some kind of attraction between these two, even if not romantically, somewhere :)

some pictures from the press con, credits as tagged!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest Stressthinkingofmyship

Omo this couple !!! I almost die WITH THE last minutes of episode 2 ^^ Im really into lee jin wook  hrpehejehehe lets talk a lot!!! Fighting!!! 

CIRlOpmUcAAfv8-.jpg

English trans for some Scene:

Lee Jin Wook is making a three Line for Ha Ji Won name

Ha: The Lady who wast sent from heaven
Ji: Jiwonie is
Won:The Lady that I would like to love desirelessly

English translation: aliceinji_wonderland1023

others translates the third line in Won as "the lady that I want to love with no regrets"

your welcome chinggus :D 

credit to the owner as well for the translations that makes us enjoy the interaction of the couple :)

As what I've seen and read both HJW and LJW are kind of people whose always like that as what we've seen in their interview together, it's just that this time they are able to be together.. let's just wait and see for more of their interactions as well as their BTS :)

uploaded the drama poster in my earlier post on this page. 

Here is a photo of them at the launch of J.one cosmetics (picture from HJW thread by ferlycious). This was in early June. It is widely believe the cosmetics line is co-own/started by HJW so it was very clever of her to invite LJW to attend before their drama to increase publicity for the drama. 

CGfNUu-VIAAwlcJ.jpg

[ENG] “Risking Life for Love” News Tidbits — Ha Ji Won, Bolin Chen (and Lee Jin Wook?)

(1) Ha Ji Won and Bolin Chen must be already confirmed to star in the film.
(2) Lee Jin Wook is positively considering the offer, but currently, there’s no official confirmation yet. But before the drama (The Time We Were Not In Love) began, there had been news saying that he would be reuniting [with Ha Ji Won] in the movie after the drama wrapped up.
(3) Although the film is a Chinese-Korean co-production, the film’s producer said it was because the story needed to cast Bolin Chen essentially, but it’s still considered a South Korean film.
(4) The director is Song Min Kyu, the producer of My Way (starring Jang Dong Gun). This is his directorial debut.
(5) The film’s production company is LDV Pictures.
(6) The film’s style is a combination of comedy and thriller.
(7) The main characters are a mystery writer, a serial killer, and a police.

tumblr_inline_nqwzprUAXG1scwj9q_400.jpg

Source: Baidu
English translation: cheshirecat1023

Awww i wish that the movie really happen ^^ im waiting anxiously the new episode!! I just love when the guy falls first for the girl n______n

Wow if lee jin wook work in the movie after the drama then it will be the firat time that hjw work with the same partner immediately after a drama right?

It will be interesting to see all 3 of them together in the movie but I think they may only make an announcement after the drama ends or towards the end of the drama.

Yesterday I rewatch the strong heart EPs that leejineook appeared in like 2 years ago. He wasn't dress up but I like the things he said and his friend said about him. He is a very romantic person too.

I cried with episode 3 :( jinjja

i made this two photos, i seriously love this drama so much, THE chemistry is awesome 

image.jpg1_zpsk8b88qzo.jpg

image.jpg2_zps14xzt6i6.jpg

I love himmmmmmmmmmm ;)

This OTP is killing me already. Aaah, this is going to be a looooong summer. Glad I have my fellow friends here to spazz about :D

tumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo1_250.giftumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo2_250.gif
tumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo4_250.giftumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo5_250.gif
tumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo8_250.giftumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo6_250.gif

tumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo7_250.giftumblr_nr0yqcnPzZ1qa6axgo3_250.gif

Choi Won looked amazingly hot in a white shirt. I have this thing for men in white shirts XD

I too, hope they release bts/bloopers. Those are the best parts. Ha Ji Won wasn't kidding when she said that Lee Jin Wook eyes were sparkling :)

credits to @Soopke at the TTWWNIL main thread for the gifs. 

THE CHEMISTRY. 

I demand more BTS footage from SBS please.

@krnfly those gifts are FROM episode 4?? I havent seen that episode yet Im waiting for the subtitles ^^

Archived