• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soopke

@Yammylicious You're welcome. Glad I could help you. That means more pics spam coming soon right? We need more 1+1 goodies here :D

I think LJW looks great at the SBS interview. Towards the ending of TTWWNIL he kinda looked exhausted and skinnier (HJW aswell)
Anyways, that SBS interview was all kinds of cute. LJW was like rambling a lot, guess he was too excited haha.
He kinda has an interesting personality and has these deep thoughts on life XD

This radio interview:

They asked her to describe her ideal man. She said, "I like a man who is comfortable and attentive."
The DJs asked if she did not look at humor and she replied, "Humor is a must - it cannot be left out.  Humor is first, cooking skills second, and consideration third." 
LJW replied to the same question with, "She must be somebody with whom I could communicate well. I like a warm and attentive woman."

Jackpot both? XD I also like how LJW keep looking at HJW throughout the whole interview :wub: It's like he's really paying attention to her when she's talking.

LOL, this korean TV Daily YT channel. They secretly shipping 1+1 too right? They uploaded a clip with only LJW and HJW at that plaza event XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgZr3Y90_C8

Guest Yammylicious

@qwenli Hi, true to what you said, LJW is really a good man from my own observation also, unluckily it happens that I only knew him when he casted here in TTWWNIL, i just wish I knew him long before.. I remember from what I read in his article something like this: He never wanted to be a superstar, he just wanted to act and enjoy being simply as an actor.. This is not the exact explanation from what i read , just very similar to this... LJW, Im so into you from top to bottom..., from personality and attitude wise, I may not know HIM personally but in my point of view, He is no doubt the Handsome and coolest Namja to watch for. CHEERS!:wub:

Is it me or its all honey talk today. Hjw releases the J One honey cushion foundation and then we hear today that she mentioned in her interview that she was surprised by Ljw's honey eyes.

Have no idea what Honey eyes are supposed to look like but if its anything to do with HJw and Ljw in the same sentence im all for honey eyes.

Guest Yammylicious

Soopke I have watched that sbs interview also i think its at the stage or studio? I can't find english subbed to fully understand all their conversations, i'm just happy watching the two of them and both the DJ's make fun of how HJW laugh a lot, they always copied how HJW laugh with different tone i should say. BTW, are there english subbed for this?:wub: Thanks.

@yammylicious that interview was on a live radio show call Escape at 2pm, the two djs are in partnership and go by the name cultwo.

@soopke thks for the tvdaily video ljw look so happy n high

@whitebliss did she launch the honey cushion today?! Interesting...

unfortunately she uploaded a eagle pix today, i think she is really very career minded. People who like eagles tend to run their own biz and wants to soar higher. But i hope she will have the eagle eye to see that lee jin wook is a good catch:D

Guest febmonkey

@yammylicious that interview was on a live radio show call Escape at 2pm, the two djs are in partnership and go by the name cultwo.

@soopke thks for the tvdaily video ljw look so happy n high

@whitebliss did she launch the honey cushion today?! Interesting...

unfortunately she uploaded a eagle pix today, i think she is really very career minded. People who like eagles tend to run their own biz and wants to soar higher. But i hope she will have the eagle eye to see that lee jin wook is a good catch:D

if shes an eagle, then her man should be like the sky

Guest Yammylicious

mango1984 That's a full of love MV, Wow! very nice, "I finn'ly found someone", very good choice of song that suits to our one plus one couple.. All my hand fingers and fingers on my toes are all thumbs up!!!

Manse!!!!:wub::)

Guest Yammylicious

Goodnight everyone.. Love vibes for this 2!:wub: God bless.. Have a peaceful sleep! May I dream of them for a possible couple not only in dreams but in reality! Fighting!!!:):):)

ppKEXPP.jpg

9dwdSNg.jpg

bXuN3C3.png

:)kiss scenes definetly look better with mouth open:D hjw looks like she was feeling"just do it to me, i am tired,i will just leave it to you" lol

Maybe I just really miss hana n won. Such a simple, heartwarming story that is hard to find these days.

Am busy these few days, come Thu, I hope I can cut more photos n bring here.

@coppersun its funny hjw is afraid of chicken. :lol: Ahh I remember now, when they filmed the roof top chicken feet eating scene, both she n ljw actually didn't like to eat it. Another similarity!

This radio interview:

They asked her to describe her ideal man. She said, "I like a man who is comfortable and attentive."
The DJs asked if she did not look at humor and she replied, "Humor is a must - it cannot be left out.  Humor is first, cooking skills second, and consideration third." 
LJW replied to the same question with, "She must be somebody with whom I could communicate well. I like a warm and attentive woman."

Jackpot both? XD I also like how LJW keep looking at HJW throughout the whole interview :wub: It's like he's really paying attention to her when she's talking.

Ah yes, me too. I love how LJW seemed like he was paying attention when she was talking. And I remember how in the full radio interview, at one point, the two DJs were making fun of HJW's laugh. Then LJW came up to her defence saying something like, "doesn't it lighten up your mood (when your hear her laugh)?" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGxHL7Jb7Bo (how do I get this video embedded?)

and also... when asked about each other's impression, she said that this is her first time working with Lee Jin Wook, but it really felt comfortable. So... she mentioned she likes someone that she feels comfortable with... so...... ;)

Guest lexx94_stv

credit: @dmtroll

LoL with this one :P :D 

via minnie's twitter

and who's the stalker-like behind HJW? HAHAHA

Would've been the hottest kiss ever if only HJW had the same intensity as LJW in their kissing scenes. It could have been a full on french kiss if HJW opened her mouth lol.:w00t: Well LJW is really a great kisser. Still love HJW though and she seems to enjoy being in LJW's company too. Hope she gives him chance.

Guest Soopke

@krnfly That YT channel disabled their direct link, so that's why we can't see it here :huh: And about that interview, the DJs were really annoying copying HJW bits -.-

Looks like LJW grabs HJW towards him. Everybody were giggling like fangirls heheheh.
CyZ8S5r.gif

This beautiful looking pair :wub:

Kno8irQ.gif
K3e0oNE.gif

Archived