[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

i think its about TK choice, he can make friends with others... he just need to open himself to his friends... sekang kids are funny, why couldnt he trust them and make friend with them? its about his choice. he can also call his mother anytime. his mother seems really want to talk a lot with taekwang. why he and his mother doesnt comfort each other?

and of course he can always tell his problem to eunbi so that eunbi can understand. the problem is he doesnt tell it. he only tell a small part about it. if ur mother want to get married again, and it makes her life happier, then why not (compare to her ruined life with tk father)? it happened to me, almost the same case.

tk always show the happy go luck personality, so nobody would notice that he has problem. nobody has telephaty or read other person mind ( i think, hehehe).

​Yes it is his choices to make friends with others but before he meet EB, he doesn't know how to be open to his friends like EB said to him "because I didn't want people to hate me, I tried to get into rage and tried to bear with it. I've done all kinds of things. Like you". This makes his reputation as a trouble kid, he also enter mental hospital so no matter he said,nobody will believe him and think him as crazy person. Beside I think he doesn't want people to know that his father is the respectable director because he doesn't want to ruin his father reputation and his father also doesn't want people to find out that he is his son. But when he meet EB, she's the one who approach him first and he then open to her. That's why he start to become more open towards everyone..but you can't accept him to start tell everyone how he really feels, at least he already said his real feeling to EB..I think that is progress..

IMO,the reason he didn't tell EB is because he see that EB already has a lot of problem..he doesn't want to burden her with his problem..and he might reluctant to tell EB because his father is the one that behind the Soo In accidents.. he still worry about him though..

It's not that he against the marriage,he even go to his mother's wedding as symbol that he give his blessing.. but it still hurt though, so i think it's understandable that he has a moment of sadness.. and just one thing that bugged me, if his mother really care about him, why not come see him when she see TK? why just stare? is she doesn't want people to know that TK is his son? 

@minibunny I totally agree with you.

Both of his parents are hiding the fact that Tae Kwang is their son since from the beginning. Maybe because his mother is a celebrity and his father is someone with high reputation. So they need to hide the fact that they married each other because Tae Kwang's mother get pregnant before marriage.

And Tae Kwang's father always said that Tae Kwang shouldn't be born and he is now being punished because his mistake of having Tae Kwang. The worst part is, Tae Kwang heard that mean words from his own father and had to live with the thoughts that he shouldn't be born at the first place, he is the punishment for his father mistake and  his father never wanted him in his life.

In addition, his father never embrace him, never show love and affection toward him, hiding the fact that Tae Kwang is his son from the public and never cares for Tae Kwang even once. Not to forget that his mother has neglected him since the divorced. He had no friends because everyone calls him crazy. The reason why people calling him crazy is because he was sent to the mental institution by his own father as punishment for his rebellious action to seek attention from his father.

Nothing can beat the feeling of loneliness living without love and affection from our parents. Nothing can beat the feeling of frustrating being an unwanted child. Nothing can beat the feeling of sadness not being able to tell people who is your real parents. 

So what choice is left for him now? How can he open up to his friends when nobody wants to be his friend because they thought he's crazy. Except for Eun Bi who approached him first and managed to open his heart.

And yes his personality is always playful, cheerful and bright. He always laughing and did silly things. In episode 12, he started feeling down and depressed about his issues with his mother, his worried about Eun Bi and he afraid that his father might did something wrong. The only person who noticed is Song Joo, but that's all. 

As he unable to control his frustration anymore after his fight with his father, he came to Eun Bi and showed his true emotions. Things he never done before. So it's unacceptable when the writers made Eun Bi didn't notice his sudden changes. And it was a very obvious changes. I hope the writers will make it up on the next episode.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw did anyone find the song playing in the background during  EP 12 'Eun Bi & Tae Kwang hug scene' enchanting? Loved it....seems like it's their song =]]..the new one.

​the song entitle s "that name" sang by Kim Jong Hyun ft. Shinee

here's the mp3, I keep replaying it over and over again. like it so much panda 19

Hidden Content

haha.. above post already posted so fast..

It's "That Name" by Jonghyun and Teamin of SHinee :lol:

@stargazer187,@minibunny

This song is so like Tae Kwang..lol.

Have not heard this band before.. except from that song from BOF..but this one keeps growing on you after 2nd/3rd repeat..=]

PS:

@minibunny :

I don't understand Korean ...but he looks like a cool kid..=]]

@nearsea​You mean Shinee? well, I'm not really know much about KPOP, but as I know Shinee is one of the popular band in Korea, just like SuJu. Their most popular song is 'Lucifer'. You can listen in YT. *just if you want to know* panda 29

And yes, they also featured in OST. BOF

KPOP Listener here and fan of SHinee (since 2008)... yup they are POPULAR... their B-sides tracks are good mostly soft RnB (1st album and the current one is the BEST) if you are interested... LOLZ and they are know to be a good performer --- cd like like performance/vocal while dancing to their difficult choreography, ahahaha

Guest ruby014

to my fellow taebi shippers:)

at the end of episode 12

Eun bi directly said that Yi ahn is a friend (if you dont believe it try watching ep 12 again:P)... while she did not directly declare anything of what taekwang is .... in all the episodes that was aired she only said that taekwang is one of the reason she is happy sooooooooo for me there is that small hope that our ship will sail until the end woooohooo ... I dont even think that the rejection was as in "totally your just a friend to me " but I think it was "taekwang I cant accept your feelings right now" ... haha also i can see similarities with eun bi and eun byul ... they take it for granted those people who are loyal and close to them(they are not perfect which I appreciate and I hope they grow with the remaining episodes) ....there are still 4 episodes left and I'm excited to watch it. 

lets stay hopeful!

(okay back to my vacation haha I just really cant resist to post this haha)

Guest Blank050

Lol, i read somewhere in tumblr that eun bi spent almost 3 episodes to ask YA if he's ok and when TK had his sad face on, he didnt even ask him if he's ok. lels. my ship sinking.

●...ALL THE THINGS HE SAID...●

"I really want to be alone today"

" Because i'm worried "

" Couldn't there be at least one person? One person who calls you by your real name..
Can I be that person?"

" Go Eun Byul..You're Go Eun Byul,So, start acting like Go Eun Byul Don't stand there like you're a criminal,
I don't know why I care But, I hate seeing you so scared in front of Kang So Young..make it so that I 
don't have worry
 Crush her so that she doesn't do things like check up on your background
You're Go Eun Byul, after all..How long are you going to just keep claiming 'it's not me'?
I'm saying that I'll help you..Help you to live as Go Eun Byul" 

"I was waiting for you all this time,What else would bring me here?"

"You smiled "

"When you don't feel like eating,black bean noodles are the best "

" Do you remember?

Hi, Go Eun Byul..

Should I do it again? My greeting?

Hi... Lee Eun Bi."

" See... it doesn't matter what you call them.It's the same with you.Whether you're Lee Eun Bi or Go Eun Byul,
it doesn't matter to me..So in front of me, just be anyone..However you want "

" Anyways, if anything like yesterday happens again, call me No matter what time or where you are "

“I’m not thinking about anything. I’m looking at you right now, what do I have to think of? 
I just do that when I don’t see you.”

"I know what you're going to say.and I know what I say won't make
a difference,But... still...I like you"

p.s / Just because Gong TaeKwang has the most amazing/beautiful lines in this drama ..so i had to do this..

Guest shiuanchou

I wonder if the foster mother of love house knows anything about Eun Byul / Eun Bi, the actress is not any unknown actress.

I wonder if the foster mother of love house knows anything about Eun Byul / Eun Bi, the actress is not any unknown actress.

I'm kind of curious about her too.  Took me forever to not suspect her of doing something bad (given the characters she usually plays lol) , but it could still happen.  

Episode 13 text preview is out ..

은비는 집을 떠날 결심을 하고, 돌아온 은별은 이안과 태광을 마주하는데...

i believe there wasn't too much in it..EunBi decided to leave the house ( oh my god..is she gonna leave ?!! ) but EunByul is back and face YA and Taekwang or something..can someone please translate that..!!

thanks in advance ^^

i believe there wasn't too much in it..EunBi decided to leave the house ( oh my god..is she gonna leave ?!! ) but EunByul is back and face YA and Taekwang or something..can someone please translate that..!!

thanks in advance ^^

​Thank you for the preview!

Translation: Eunbi decides to leave. Eunbyul who has returned faces YiAn and Taekwang.

So in other words, Eunbi decides to leave them (on her own will no one is forcing her by the way its written.) With Eunbyul returning, she has to now face YiAn (who thought she was dead) and Taekwang (who is totally in love with Eunbi) XD

Translate : SHINee's very handsome and hardworking Minho oppa!! Minho oppa also sent sandwiches and churros. I ate them deliciously together with 'Who Are You' family. ♥ VIEW ♥ is good too. Hee Hee I hope you are always happy.

Translate : Yesterday, at filming set, delicious lunchbox, bingsu, tteok !!! I and staffs ate them deliciously~:) Thank you all the fans for continue supporting 'Who Are You'♥ Starting from today, I'll spirit up even more and take a good care of myself. Thank you!!!♥♥

Gah can I just say how excited I am for this week? ;A; I love love this drama, I can not even tell you all how oddly addicted I am to it, which is soooo rare for me. I seriously want to know how it's going to end, but at the same time I never want it to end TTATT

GIVE MY BABIES A HAPPY ENDING YOUR CRUEL WRITERS T^T

to my fellow taebi shippers:)

at the end of episode 12

Eun bi directly said that Yi ahn is a friend (if you dont believe it try watching ep 12 again:P)... while she did not directly declare anything of what taekwang is .... in all the episodes that was aired she only said that taekwang is one of the reason she is happy sooooooooo for me there is that small hope that our ship will sail until the end woooohooo ... I dont even think that the rejection was as in "totally your just a friend to me " but I think it was "taekwang I cant accept your feelings right now" ... haha also i can see similarities with eun bi and eun byul ... they take it for granted those people who are loyal and close to them(they are not perfect which I appreciate and I hope they grow with the remaining episodes) ....there are still 4 episodes left and I'm excited to watch it. 

lets stay hopeful!

(okay back to my vacation haha I just really cant resist to post this haha)

​LOL, while watching this scene at viki, the show commentary lit up with "FRIENDS!!!" "She called YA Friend!!" "Friends!!" "YA is totally friendzoned now" "YESSS, Friends!!!"

Its so nutty since I should be sad for TK's pain, but ends up laughing instead. This is why I like watching dramas at Viki, there's a side drama going on at the line comment section.

thanks in advance ^^

Translation: Eunbi decides to leave. Eunbyul who has returned faces YiAn and Taekwang.

So in other words, Eunbi decides to leave them (on her own will no one is forcing her by the way its written.) With Eunbyul returning, she has to now face YiAn (who thought she was dead) and Taekwang (who is totally in love with Eunbi) XD

​Eunbi... why are you leaving. Maybe she's going back to LoveHouse.

LOL! that would be fun... hahaha. Can Taekwang differentiate the twins. And i'm thinking what if the umbrella scene instead of Eunbi it's actually Eunbyul in that scene...omo! Taekwangie-- i have trust on you that.. you'll suspect one or thing if you face her. hahaha

Though poor YiAhn... he''ll get another MENBOONG moment.

thanks in advance ^^

Thank you sweetie for the translation..

oh my dear god..so this means ..this means that EunBi will leave..but since EunByul is back do you think that her mother will go with EunBi and leave EunByul alone..?!! oh gosh so many questions..

tbh..i always thought that once EunByul is back we're gonna get some answers from her POV ..so i hope that we will ..i hope that she will explain everything..oh my god..i can't imagine YA's reaction..Taekwang never really cared about EunByul before..but she is the sister of the girl he love..in fact the twin sister ..but i don't see him being confused with his own feelings because he really loves Lee EunBi..

now will EunBi leave to that Love house or whatever..?!! i think that they want to deal with EunByul's side of the story..but we're gonna miss EunBi so bad..GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..i'm so excited XD

i don't want to believe that the umbrella scene is with Taekwang and EunByul..because for the god sake writers ..you can't bring EunByul home then make her have the same hairstyle of her sister ..let her use her own hairstyle..ALSO ..i think it's weird for EunByul to go back to school when she decided to move on ( basically it was EunBi ) and the school literally kicked her out ..so how would she just come back to school ?!!

i can totally see Taekwang being like " ohhhhh ~ Lee EunBi ..your acting skills improved now that you look totally like your rude sister " hahahahahahahaha

now it's been said ,,I WILL NEVER..NEVERRRRRRRRRRR..forgive the writers if they decided to use the umbrella scene with EunByul and Taekwang ..*Death glare *

Thank you sweetie for the translation..

oh my dear god..so this means ..this means that EunBi will leave..but since EunByul is back do you think that her mother will go with EunBi and leave EunByul alone..?!! oh gosh so many questions..

tbh..i always thought that once EunByul is back we're gonna get some answers from her POV ..so i hope that we will ..i hope that she will explain everything..oh my god..i can't imagine YA's reaction..Taekwang never really cared about EunByul before..but she is the sister of the girl he love..in fact the twin sister ..but i don't see him being confused with his own feelings because he really loves Lee EunBi..

now will EunBi leave to that Love house or whatever..?!! i think that they want to deal with EunByul's side of the story..but we're gonna miss EunBi so bad..GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..i'm so excited XD

I hope the reason that EBi leaves was not because of Mom putting her in the back burner of her mind now that EBu is back.

Lel, somehow the umbrella scene has become a dreaded thing. 

Guest manquant

So Eunbi leaves the house and her unni, Eunbyul, is the one who deals with both Yian and Taekwang.

Complications abound. Here I thought I'd be getting the twins going for adorable sleepovers with their mom (or more likely, Mikyung and Eunbi preciously teaming up to sleep with moody Eunbyul) sooner than expected but this dear kdrama has other ideas.

Isn't it a bit rash though, on Eunbi's part? I mean, finally, she believes she belongs with this chance for a fresh start to a happier life and Mikyung has definitely genuinely accepted her as her own daughter and she still ends up leaving??? Okay, biggest factor is your not dead twin sister came back and by meeting her in person, it's natural to feel out of place and undeserving of everything you came to have so far but right now, I still cannot accept. Their mom's reaction at this sudden reunion could've been the trigger, though... (I'm still pretty convinced Mikyung actively won't stand still by this decision unless it might be the case where she herself doesn't want to put pressure on Eunbi anymore who more than anyone is caged by these twists)

And yet, I've been rooting for this bby girl to be alive so yay~ How would she explain all this to her omma and dongsaeng who are just starting to move forward from the grief of losing her? Living is part of the apology but I do want her to admit she committed wrongs, too - whether she planned it all or just went by the situation or it was merely fate's responsibility. I'm excited by the prospect of Eunbyul's interaction with the two boys, though. Although it might be awkward kind of funny, don't let that umbrella scene actually be her

This is my first time posting in this thread. Chingus, please take care of me. Switcheroo shenanigans, commence~

@twin-twin @Shajoona

I am seriously suspecting, or at the very least hoping, that Taekwang is going to interact with Eunbi and right after a few replies she gives him he's going to be like "Who are you?" TAT HOW WONDERFUL WOULD THAT BE. So lets say the umbrella scene is with Eunbyul, imagine her shock and dismay when he gets under her umbrella? After all she wasn't too fond of him right? So she's probably going to be real shocked to find out that Eunbi became fiends with TK. 

Just for a moment let's all consider that Eunbyul realizes Taekwangs crush on Eunbi, I wonder how she would react?

@twin-twin @Shajoona

I am seriously suspecting, or at the very least hoping, that Taekwang is going to interact with Eunbi and right after a few replies she gives him he's going to be like "Who are you?" TAT HOW WONDERFUL WOULD THAT BE. So lets say the umbrella scene is with Eunbyul, imagine her shock and dismay when he gets under her umbrella? After all she wasn't too fond of him right? So she's probably going to be real shocked to find out that Eunbi became fiends with TK. 

Just for a moment let's all consider that Eunbyul realizes Taekwangs crush on Eunbi, I wonder how she would react?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS oh my god..since everyone asked EunBi " Who are you " except for Taekwang it's gonna be EPIC if he saw EunByul and was like "Who are you ?!!!" 

Let's pray ..for good things to happen *Pray*

Archived