[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think TK is the problem really.  The focus isn't really on him, but his father and the Soo In case, which is a disappointment.   The drama needs more SY being ridiculously evil. That's why the last two episodes have been lacking.  They are missing the villain everyone loves to hate. Soo In's sister or TK's father are weak and no substitute for Kang So-Young.  

​Agreed with ths part. lolololol.. :D

​More like we didn't see her get trashed like she should be.

On the other side, I'll totally remember Jo Soo Hyang's (KSY's actress) face now. It's always the villain who you recognize first when they go to another dramas cuz of that intense hate you gathered for them previously. 

.....Now that I think about, that's how I remembered Kim So Hyun.......

When can we get to watch this scene??? :angry: 

:blink: isn't this part of the umbrella scene? that shirt...

​I think so. Tae Kwang is wearing the same shirt with wet hair. They filmed this scene last week right?

Does anyone know when the video preview for episode 13 will come out? Usually is it Saturday afternoon or maybe tonight. When do they re-air the past episodes, because thats when the new video preview comes out.??

When can we get to watch this scene??? :angry: 

:blink: isn't this part of the umbrella scene? that shirt...

​I think so. Tae Kwang is wearing the same shirt with wet hair. They filmed this scene last week right?

oh dear god..that wet hair..sigh ~

i missed him already ..anyway, look at Taekwang's face in the first pic..it seems like he is wondering or something..EunBi/EunByul was next to him with the umbrella but i think she walked away..i need that girl to be EunBi dear writers..please !! and i need this scene ..TaeKwang looks Hot in here ..

also that spoiler of YA meeting with EunByul ..or is it EunBi ?!! i'm ready to cry for YA and EunByul's reunion 

Does anyone know when the video preview for episode 13 will come out? Usually is it Saturday afternoon or maybe tonight. When do they re-air the past episodes, because thats when the new video preview comes out.??

​The preview comes out for me at night on Saturday (around 10pm and I live in Australia) 

Sorry, I have no idea when reairing is.... try the kbs2 site?? I think there's a tv guide there 

Preview's out, SCREAM AND SHOUT!!! 

EBi ah, don't leave like that.

I want to cry with the thought EBi will leave everyone behind :(

She may come back to Love house, but she cant go back to school, i mean everyone think she is dead, and now she just come back, thing will get more complicated, then who died in her place? or she just come back there and work, take care of the kids there, and in the end YA, TK and EBuyl will find her there :)) why i feel like that will be the ending, everyone will come there and they have fun playing and taking care of the kids.

so this is why this drama called Who are you, this time YA and TK will ask EBuyl "Who are you?". with the fancam of KSH&NJH last night, is that for the last 2 eps or next 2 eps, i mean YA's face look kinda angry and disappointed, hope that for ep 14 this week not the ending :(

What with TK's dad and EBuyl mom, it's really look like a romantic scene, and come to think about that, EBuyl only have her mom right, her mom dont have a husband, but she is quite rich * i mean they live in GangNam, and she own or shop or something like that, they lived comfortable* I remember TK's mom once have a fight with his dad about some kind of how he treated her very bad and didn't care 'bout her son, and after their divorced she have a lot of lovers but TK dad seem to be only on his own, alone all that time, that's strange right, i mean he is rich, still young but he live alone with his son ... a drama just popped out in my head, like TK's dad and EBuyl's mom are lover, but TK's mom appeared and somehow they married, had a son, but they actually not really loved each other, because TK's dad still love his ex-gf (in this case is EBuyl's mom) but EBuyl's mom decided to move on and adopted EBuyl's. When EBuyl's grown up, she knew about her mom past so she hated TK, but TK actually have no idea about all that thing, he did not know why EBuyl hate him that much. And when TK's dad looked at TK & EBi he was not looked at his son, he actually looked at EBI... Well if that the case, that will explained alot. :)))) Just my scenario ^^

two days left and the drama will begin again haha so excited 

Preview for episode 13 is out. Tae Kwang with black hair...

I'm gonna miss Orange Tae Kwang so much!!!! And he look different with black hair...

Oh, I miss Orange Tae Kwang already...

And why writer hurt Tae Kwang again.... :angry:

​Thank you for the preview..

Oh my goodness..  what's wrong with his hair? I love he with blonde hair though.. anyways,I think he's realize that EB has gone, that's why he run to her house right?

Wow EBy looks fierce.. love it

​Thank you for the preview..

Oh my goodness..  what's wrong with his hair? I love he with blonde hair though.. anyways,I think he's realize that EB has gone, that's why he run to her house right?

​That's what I'm saying.. I love his blonde hair, it suits his character as Tae Kwang. It's only the preview but why I want to cry already?

I think someone in this thread did mentioned/guessed that Tae Kwang will change his hair color to dark color by end of this drama. 

No wonder Sungjae didn't upload his picture this week. He already changed his hair color.

So we can see that Tae Kwang is running to Eun Bi's house because he want to see Eun Bi and stop her from leaving, but I guess he's too late. And that's mean he found out that Eun Byul is the one who come to school, not Eun Bi. So basically he'll recognize which one is Eun Bi and which one is Eun Byul, But how will it happen???? 

Seriously, I can't wait anymore!!!! This preview is killing me.

could only understand KSY saying it's Go Eun Byul's last day or sth like that :/

looks like KSY's dad is going to be the ultimate evil... in the preview, the director looks more like he is rethinking/regretting and being pressured by KSY dad...

and! the sassy Eunbyul is back!! Kim So Hyun is a really good actress. The stark difference between Eunbyul's and Eunbi's expression when facing KSY.. I guess Eunbi leaving in the story for now is also more for the sake of not overburdening Kim So Hyun.

Sorry, out of topic post. But have anyone watch Plus Nine Boys? 

I have watched Plus Nine Boys. And it is really bothering me because I can only see Kang Minguk when I see Tae Kwang in the preview.

:crazy:

SungJae's new hairstyle is probably because of his/BtoB's new album/comeback... which will be release at the end of June. I'm fine with him donning black hair... but i wish he kept the haircut...i like it when he dons the style... T.T---- oH! on the second look... it's probably because of  the way the bangs is style... they should just kept it down. it suits him well.

BTW, that him running to eunbi's (?) house... boy, he probably knows that eunbi left... ahhh Taekwang. :tears:

Two guesses from me:

about fan insta vid; I guess YA talks with EBy not EBi when he finds out EBy is alive

and

I don't think EBi dissappears, she may leave for a short time but I guess we'll see her till the end.

also, I love love love TK's new haircut with new colour. He looks more handsome and manly

Archived