[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not surprise that EunBi is leaving given that EunByul is safe and sound. The mom has to choose between the two girls because for a single mom like her to support both the girls it's impossible (the cost of raising kid in korea is expensive, looking at those uniforms and sekang high is an expensive school, and adding up they were talking about tutor class with fee as high as $10,000!!!). So yes they will still support each other in the future, but I can see why EunBi has to leave. I'm not sure if she can go back to Love House, it seems like she can't stay in Love House once she's graduate high school (which she hasn't yet), that's why she even works 3 part time jobs to save up in the beginning (but who knows maybe TK will be willing to sponsor her hahaha talk about chaebols :P )

For sure, EunBi leaving will affect EVERYONE surround EunByul (especially TK, YiAn, Mom), not sure how EunByul will take this. I have a lot in mind, but for now I want to try to analyse EunByul character base on the events we have. Gonna try to do it chronically, correct me if i get anything wrong :) 

1. (EunByul diary) 5 years old
At the orphanage, she meets with the mom for the first time after her first adoption failed. The mom talked about meeting her in Tong Yeong, she knows it's not her, but she doesn't know the twin's existence back then, she questions herself even now: if i had known, would I tell the lady? No, I don't want to tell her.

-> EunByul knows she may have stole EunBi's chance to get adopted. She does feel a bit guilty about it, but she knows that she also wants the warmth of a family for herself.

2. (YiAn's flashback) elementary school

• EunByul and YiAn take swim lessons together. They both are good but it's YiAn who always get medals. EunByul complains about not being good enough and wants YiAn's medal, YiAn then make a promise to her that he will give her gold medal when he gets into more serious/important race :) (cute)
  • EunByul and YiAn play together at the football field.
  • YiAn lost his mom. EunByul put on YiAn a bandage right where his heart is. 

-> EunByul is a nice, kind hearted kid. She's also competitive, and already a good student top of her class then (according to YiAn)

3. (Soo In's family flashback) Elementary school

• EunByul and Soo In are bestfriends, they do almost everything together. EunByul come over Soo In's house often, and the family know each other.

-> I always get the impression that the kid EunByul is a nice girl. Nothing much to say.

4. (Soo In's family flash back) First year of high school

• EunByul initiate meeting with Soo In. They spent their middle school away from each other but reunion in high school. Soo In seems very genuinely happy that they are in same class. 
  • Unfortunately Soo In got bullied by the classmate (the pony tail girl). She smiles shyly at EunByul when EunByul happens to see that. EunByul also smile back but then just walk past by.
  • Soo In gives EunByul a bookmark saying: "EunByul, doesn't matter if you pretend not to see me, you are still my only friend!"
  • EunByul is the first one to discover Soo In's body at 8pm (after 4 hours since her time of death estimably) 

5. (The Seo Young-eun's arc)Second year of high school

• Seo Youngeun was transfered to EunByul's class and again EunByul is the first one to greet her and said 'Let's get a long well'. 
  • Youngeun's tactic to try to get friends is by offering to pay for them when they go out. The friends are ignorant about this and think it's because she's rich. 
  • EunByul refuses to be paid by Young Eun, adding: "I don't even want to sell my 10 minutes to you."
  • Young eun obviously doesn't like EunByul because EunByul can see through her and refuse to be her friends or even reach out to her. In EunByul's place, EunBi has appologize and admit to that she (EunByul) has told Seo Young Eun the cruelest thing she knows: "I don't wanna be your friend."

6. (EunByul's diary) second year of high school

• It seems like around this time is also the time EunByul got haunted by the memories of Soo In. She wrote about her fear in the diary, mentally troubled and cannot tell anyone.
  • She got stalked and basically scared but no phone messages were sent here.
  • Probably around high school time, EunByul becomes aware of her twin and start using her mom's name to send gifts to EunBi.

7. (The Tong Yeoung trip) 

• EunByul kinda reacts against her mom's nagging. However these two still show a good bond by EunByul worrying about her and tell her to get more sleep.
  • EunByul listens to YiAn's swimming race and quietly rooting for him. Hiding it from her bestfriends, pretending that she doesn't care one bit.
  • It seems like the message EunByul got from Soo In on the trip is the first message ever. She was so horrified about it that her mood was completely changed.
  • EunByul become angsty. She looks at the picture of EunBi. The pony tail girl call her out and question about Soo In's message. She was scared and assumed EunByul did this -> EunByul got a neck wound.
  • EunByul meets with the happy YiAn who just won a race and thinking of confessing to her right then. But bad timing of all time, YiAn... YiAn discovered her neck wound, she pushes YiAn away and stating that there's nothing you can do for me.
  • EunByul attemps to contact EunBi but fail -> she probably just ignore the trip and go to Love House to look for EunBi hence the disappearance.

----> Personally I feel like EunByul is probably an easily misunderstood girl. She can be a bit selfish, but she's also the kind that know what she wants. 
She seems to be friendly to you at first minute, but it seems like if it goes against her benefits/times she can ignore you or tell you straight to face? But most important of all, she has conscience, she does feel guilty about mistakes or bad things she has done: She feels guilty about stealing EunBi's chance (even though it's not her fault), guilty about Soo In's incidence. She seems to hide a lot of her feelings - her feelings toward YiAN, her fears, her guilt, her insecurities (guess who's another character in school that like to hide/lie about his feelings? TK!!!)

I feel like the twins are very different, and I don't know if they will get along well. EunByul probably learns a lot from EunBi (who represent courage and kind and show emotions on her face) and we can expect EunByul to be changed (that's why the next 4 episodes will be about her arc along with TK's arc). EunBi on the other hand by living EunByul life also learn and mature alot. School series has always been about the character development of each student involved. So I'm sure everyone has their redemption in the end, even Kang So Young.

​hahahahahah! this is so hilarious! :D:D:w00t::w00t::lol::lol: can't imagine if this will happen in the drama..hahahah!

Thank you for this! ^_^;):)

Hahaa don't mention it.

It's my pleasure to share a moment of happiness, while we restlessly waiting for monday to come faster:D

Will Tae Kwang win Eun Bi's heart after his moving love confession on School 2015?

TaeKwang2.png

Tae Kwang is breaking my heart! In episode 12 of School 2015, Tae Kwang (actor Yook Sung Jae) learns that Eun Bi (actress Kim So Hyun) is transferring out of their high school. Heartbroken over his strained relationship with his parents, who he feels don't want him, he runs to Eun Bi to confess his true feelings for her before she disappears from his life forever.

*SPOILERS* Towards the end of the episode, he waited outside her house and openly admitted to liking her.

TaeKwang3.png

Unfortunately, she proceeded to reject him quickly by apologizing and retreating to her house. Tae Kwang grabbed her arm and wrapped her in an embrace before she could walk away from him.

TaeKwang4.png

I had mixed emotions about this scene in the series. I love how open and honest Tae Kwang was with Eun Bi about his true feelings for her. However, I feel he may be using her to fill the empty void in his heart reserved for his parents. He misses his mother so much, and his father always pushes him away. He almost brought me to tears when he cried calling his mom on the phone. On the other hand, Eun Bi has already fallen for Yi Ahn (actor Nam Joo Hyuk). When she apologized and proceeded to walk away after his confession, he should have let her. Tae Kwang forcing Eun Bi to hug him was wrong. She had the right to refuse his affections.

TaeKwang_EunBi.png

Deep down, viewers know Tae Kwang truly loves Eun Bi, and it was still heartbreaking to watch him get rejected. 

Now that the real Eun Byul returned home at the end of the episode, she may reclaim her first love Yi Ahn and make Eun Bi look at Tae Kwang again. Will his moving love confession be enough to eventually win Eun Bi's heart in the end?

credit: Drama Fever

I totally agree with this but not everything.. :)

sorry if this is about TK again..haysss.. I hope that TK win EBi's heart in the end.. but if not, I'll still keep sailing my ship :D:D:D.. I hope that EByul will see EBi face to face before she leaves for next weeks eps.. :(

please writer-nims! Let EByul have many screentimes next week to explain everything so that our thoughts/speculations here will be answered!!! huhuhu! also let EBi comfort TK to lift his spirit up again before she leaves(but I hope she won't leave)!! Pretty please writer-nims?? got it?? :tears::tears::tears:

I really can't wait for next weeks eps!!! wiw! I won't expect too much so that I won't be hurt..hahaha! :D I wonder what reaction YA will make if she sees EByul is still alive?? will he recognize her?? ughhhh! there's so many questions in my mind now!! aiiishhh! so I hope it will be answered next week..heheh :):):)

Been a lurker for some time and l enjoy reading all your posts! Thought l would finally sign up. First, I'm loving this kdrama (even though I'm about to lose my damn mind! Lol). Here are my thoughts (my apologies if its a super long post):

-SI case was pretty sad. I know some people were expecting something more dramatic (ie. suicide) since there was so much mystery surrounding it, but l think its meant to bring attention to the wider scope of bullying which includes being a bystander. Are bystanders to bullying victims/incidents just as guilty? It definitely takes courage standing up for what is right even if it means putting yourself at risk because of it. Eunbi definitely showed this courage early on. It also takes everyone to stand together against bullying to make it stop.

-The love triangle? Square? (insert other shapes here lol) Where do l begin?! The only certain thing is TK loves Eunbi. From what I've seen so far... I don't think she has the same feelings BUT that can change (4 eps left is still plenty of time for a lot to happen!)

-It seems like Eunbi has feelings for Yi An but again, this isn't 100 percent clear. She may hold Yi An dear to her heart bc he is her sister's bestfriend since childhood and she knows how important they are to each other. But that whole crying bike scene...?! Now that threw me off bc face it, she was in tears afraid of losing Yi An. If she thought of him as a friend or was doing all this to just maintain her sister's friendship with him...its a bit too extreme l think. She might have just keep quietly trying and giving him some space/time. Eunbi def prioritizes Yi An over TK... But whether its bc of her sister's connection or her feelings to him... we have yet to find out.

-Yi An's feelings toward Eunbi isn't clear as well. It seems like he does like some aspects of Eunbi (her being softer, more gentle than Eunbyul) but at the same time, l think that's what makes him attracted to Eunbyul - shes a force to be reckoned with lol. I agree with everyone who says we'll know his true feelings in the upcoming episodes esp with Eunbyul returning.

-Eunbyul definitely cares for Yi An (as shown in flashbacks and when she was listening to his competition) but as more than a friend? She did push him away just before she went missing. It could be a rejection or trying to protect him. We'll have to wait and see.

I do love both Yi An and TK. Initially, I was more of a Yi An fan (l think its just bc hes more my type haha) but TK is just too sweet and amazing that he deserves to be happy in the end. Truthfully, I've given up on rooting on who will end up with who in this drama. Theres just too many unknowns to really figure out. But thats the beauty of this drama... Always keeping you guessing! :) I just hope everyone will be happy at the end.

This reminds me the Harry Potter fan fics.

Chills. Too cheesy.

:lol:

---------------------

For TK will be very easy to recognize the differences between EBi and EBy because the first girl is your friend and the second really didn't notice their existence at all. EBy will be indifferent with him and pretty obvious.

The really interesting thing will be the meeting of HYA and EBy.

WOW, I've just read the preview of E13.

So now Eun Byul'll act Eunbi's role in front of Yian and Tae Kwang.

Before, Yian crushed on Byul (who was actually Bi) and Kwang cared for her

And now, Kwang'll crush on Bi (who is actually Byul) and Yian'll care for her.

These 4 roles totally interchange. How funny =))

But poor Kwang. With Byul's characteristic, he'll be hurt more.

Can't wait to see Byul come back :D

Here's how the text preview came out:

"Eun Bi decides to leave. Eun Byul who has returned faces Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang."

But what will happen is like this:

Eun Bi decides to leave, but Mother and Eun Byul won't let her. Mother loves her as Eun Bi, not Eun Byul. And Eun Byul think they shouldn't separated from each other anymore. So Eun Bi will go to the new school, as Eun Bi. Eun Byul will return back to Sekang High School and fight for her right because she don't deserve the injustice withdrawal decided by the community.

Eun Byul knew something about Soo In's death, and she might use that as secret weapon to against Tae Kwang's father so that he will cancel Eun Byul's school withdrawal. Because Eun Byul's secret weapon has more risks and can't be ignored, Tae Kwang's unable to fulfill request from So Young and her parents to transfer Eun Byul to another school.

Eun Byul will provide the proof that So Young was the one who bullied Eun Bi so that Tae Kwang's father will use that to silent the bullies family. Eun Byul then returns to her class as her true self, rude, blunt, confident, straight forward, strong and show evil So Young the real fight. This time evil So Young won't even dare to lift up her face.

My imagination stop right there and the possibility for it to happen is only 1%. LOL. :crazy: 

Here's how the text preview came out:

"Eun Bi decides to leave. Eun Byul who has returned faces Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang."

But what will happen is like this:

Eun Bi decides to leave, but Mother and Eun Byul won't let her. Mother loves her as Eun Bi, not Eun Byul. And Eun Byul think they shouldn't separated from each other anymore. So Eun Bi will go to the new school, as Eun Bi. Eun Byul will return back to Sekang High School and fight for her right because she don't deserve the injustice withdrawal decided by the community.

Eun Byul knew something about Soo In's death, and she might use that as secret weapon to against Tae Kwang's father so that he will cancel Eun Byul's school withdrawal. Because Eun Byul's secret weapon has more risks and can't be ignored, Tae Kwang's unable to fulfill request from So Young and her parents to transfer Eun Byul to another school.

Eun Byul will provide the proof that So Young was the one who bullied Eun Bi so that Tae Kwang's father will use that to silent the bullies family. Eun Byul then returns to her class as her true self, rude, blunt, confident, straight forward, strong and show evil So Young the real fight. This time evil So Young won't even dare to lift up her face.

My imagination stop right there and the possibility for it to happen is only 1%. LOL. :crazy: 

​seem like Eun Byul will go back to school with the name of Lee Eun Bi=))

Okay this is gonna be a long post bc I wanna share some of my thought about yian's feeling.

I believe his feeling now is full of confusion. Imagine if you're on yian's shoes. Someone that you know for a long time suddenly being replace by a strangers and pretend to be her. She know the truth but didn't tell you and you're being lied. The worst part that you start to develop a feeling toward her. 

What you gonna do? You must be very angry, feel betrayed, feel like stupid person, right? That's yian feeling about eunbi after he know the truth. but what about the reality?I noticed in ep 9-12. he's confused whether he should not to care anymore or not. .but he's just can't lie about his feeling. .here is the proof :

Episode 9 : 

• This is the first episode after yian know the truth. After he met eunbi mom, he went to a lake that used to be a place to date before. He recall about a moment when mom say that she will move and transfer eunbi to another school. He think it but confused what he gonna do, if he move for real. .
  • He pretend not to care when eunbi is sick but ended up checking her secretly
  • Kang soo yong think after yian know about eunbi being eunbyul he would be angry and hate her. That's why she came to meet him. But unfortunately it didn't happen. Yian even stand up for eunbi and call soo yong pitiful (lol I love this part :D
  • And this is more important moment when he run away for important swimming competition just to protect eunbi for kang so yong. .he's so cool but at the same time I'm very sad for him. why you did that yian-ah. .

Episode 10

• After he pushing eunbi away in hospital, the scenes always shown on yian's regretfull face. .when a second time he pushed her away, he even wait her in the side of door. 

Episode 11

• When eunbi came to his house he avoid her and even said she's someone that nothing to do with him. Eunbi wait him at downstairs but he didn't show up. guess what? he's secretly waiting and watching her from the rooftop
  • Eunbi came again and now he's forced by his father to walking her home. he's refuse at first but later he's agree. When they finally walking together (father isn't with them) eunbi said she's can walking home alone, but yian refuses instead

Episode 12

• I feel that the note is from eunbi. remember when they met near swimming pool? yian is leave first and eunbi stiil in there. When he's back he find that note. maybe at that time is late night, he wonder why she's not home yet that's why after he find that note he's feel worried. He even came to school again to searching for her
  • After that he walking her home and comfort her. nah this is the interesting part.

taewang : you don't like her. isn't that right? why can't you answer me?  you don't like her, right?

When taekwang said that yian is just in a silent. why is so hard to him to answer? he can't say that he don't like her?

• When taekwang ask eunbi to go at rooftop, yian just watching them together. dunno why I love this part haha
  • Eunbi and yian meet at school and yian ask about her transferring if it's true. when eunbi answer and ask him, isn't he wish her to go. he can't answer again.

It's remind me of eunbi when she starting to likes yian. she told taewang that she want to say the truth but don't want to get caught. she said that the part of hers don't wanna tell the truth to yian. It's same on yian case that he want to hate her so bad but the part of him don't want to do that. Eunbi finally tell the truth because she don't wanna hurt yian even more. I wish yian can discover his true feeling asap and not get cinfused anymore. I think the writers give us hint about it. remember when their last date eunbi told yian

eunbi : what I really want is for you to find out what you truly want. that's all

Maybe after eunbyul came, he's more confused. but It also will be a turning point to realize what he truly want. .it's either he denies his feeling to eunbi and keep likes eunbyul or he finally aware what his real feeling.

I'm sorry guys for my long post lol I just can't help it :sweatingbullets:. I hate monday back then but now I start to waiting for monday and it became my favourite day lol

Preach^ ​Very well and beautifully said!!! I agree on this 100% :) <3 My exact thoughts actually... haha
Yiahn is definitely conflicted and this ep would answer all our answers (hopefully) 

I was reading this summary and thoughts from this blog and i thought it was nicely written! 

"Yi Ahn’s approach on Eun Bi was steadily becoming softer throughout the episode, but it was Eun Bi the one to melt the ice between them through her constant struggle to awaken Yi Ahn from his traumatic slumber. Yi Ahn chose to follow her step by step and clean his overshadowed horizon. Not only had he lost Eun Byul, he was also finding himself in an emotional awkward situation every time he was staring at Eun Bi and on top of that his accident shattered his wings for the time being. It’s more than apparent that he was lost inside murky waters and he needed a patient hand to pull him back to the surface and that’s what Eun Bi did.
There might not had been a love-lock, but there was a promise which is always stronger. Material things may remain untouched and unaffected by time, but words sometimes possess a greater meaning, especially when they turn into actions and Eun Bi was highly representative of everything she preserved towards Yi Ahn. " [cr to owner of blog below]

To read the rest go to here, http://kramarecap.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/drama-recap-who-are-you-school-2015.html#.VXFrXc-qpBc 

​WOW> This is just happening in front of our eyes. The text Yian sent to Eunbi wasnt a farewell but a beginning on his part. Too bad Eunbi is moving and he is gonna realize his true feelings. :)

Guest kdramalover259

i dont really know about what will happen to this drama. "school" drama often about bully and family but this one i dont know, they dont have any focus thing they want tell to audience, its not abuot eunbyul-eunbi, bully, soin or kang sooyung, or yian and taekwang. they solved soin case so simple. one thing i dislike is about taekwang (i dont mind he's with eunbi or not) but he is second male lead and in almost every drama there's limit in second lead story, limit, but i saw in school 2015 , its all about taekwang duh and use taekwang popularity and dragged the story also made fanwars hahaha drama production promotion. writersnim focus on eunbi eunbyul bully story. it's school drama so please focus on school things. * i dont hate anyone, taekwang or yian or OTP or eunbibyul, whoever end with anyone its okay to me* *sorry for my bad english*

i dont really know about what will happen to this drama. "school" drama often about bully and family but this one i dont know, they dont have any focus thing they want tell to audience, its not abuot eunbyul-eunbi, bully, soin or kang sooyung, or yian and taekwang. they solved soin case so simple. one thing i dislike is about taekwang (i dont mind he's with eunbi or not) but he is second male lead and in almost every drama there's limit in second lead story, limit, but i saw in school 2015 , its all about taekwang duh and use taekwang popularity and dragged the story also made fanwars hahaha drama production promotion. writersnim focus on eunbi eunbyul bully story. it's school drama so please focus on school things. * i dont hate anyone, taekwang or yian or OTP or eunbibyul, whoever end with anyone its okay to me* *sorry for my bad english*

​I am really sorry but I have to disagree, I don't think the drama is only about TK (he even doesn't appear in first episode), maybe in ep 12, TK story has bigger portion but before the writer-nim also developed other stories.. YA with his injury,how he try to solve his injury as a student athlete. EB with her bullying, how she tried to solve her problem with SY, also MJ laptop problem and SI outcast problem etc.. yes they might not have focus just on one problem but I think they want to show different kind of students problems.. the bullying, the family troubles, the student athlete problems, the outcast, the parents high expectations to their child..I think they want to show the dynamics of school.. Maybe just maybe, if they only focus on one problem the story doesn't need to 16 ep.. 

I don't think the love line is the main story, yes there are a quadrangle love but for me it's understandable because high school student also has some romance they not only study..

IMO, the reason you might think this drama about TK  because SungJae as TK is shining in this drama and has become popular.. More and more fans talk about him and root for him.. you can say that TK fans exaggerating his story so it looks like this drama about him but in fact is not..

I don't think TK is the problem really.  The focus isn't really on him, but his father and the Soo In case, which is a disappointment.   The drama needs more SY being ridiculously evil. That's why the last two episodes have been lacking.  They are missing the villain everyone loves to hate. Soo In's sister or TK's father are weak and no substitute for Kang So-Young.  

Guest manquant

Translation: Mother is really shocked right? (Cr to IG @ktranslate) 

​Well, what kind of mother wouldn't be? Last time she was this shocked (discovering Eunbyul's "death"), it was enough to make her sick for a few days *buries face in hands* Let's just hope Mikyung would make sense of whatever explanation her daughter has a little faster and be able to keep her two daughters now instead of giving in to Eunbi's ridiculous idea that now that her unni's back, she should leave.

Brief Spoiler pics ahead for Monday (UPDATE)***

Cr to the owners 

P.s - I apologise in advance if any of these pics have already appeared in one of the eps before

PPS - Let the "over-analyzing craze" begin!!! (that includes me hehe) 

**will update more soon if there are any 

(insta is my best friend #school2015) 

Guest manquant

*audible gasp*

Well, that was definitely spoiler-y, @nen101.

To start the over-analysis: the first pic is about Taekwang's dad apologizing to Mikyung because all that heightened haunting guilt won't have happened to Eunbyul (and led to all this complicated switcheroo and forced transfer) if he just came clean about Jung Sooin's death. Well, mister, let's strive to be a better person for your son's sake, shall we? The second pic is Eunbyul revealing herself to Yian...

*I tend to dismiss the romantic notion of the photo of Mikyung and Taekwang's dad because it wouldn't make sense at this point.

Seems we won't be shortchanged with the amount of drama come the Mon-Tue episodes~

Guest phichul

they filming yesterday around 2.30 am. There's Joohyuk and Sohyun. they've worked so hard!! fighting to all the cast and production team!! i really hope the rating at least reach 10%? in such a young age, they worked so hard for this drama!! hope they stay healhty!! T.T

School 2015: Who Are You is filming yesterday around 2.30 am. There's Joohyuk and Sohyun. I hope they don't catch cold ㅠㅠ

nb : seems like there will be serious convo between YAxEby/Ebi??

@nen101 seems like your pic didnt appear! i'll help you~ ^^

oh! TK father with Eby/Ebi mom? whats with this? i've no idea :D . anyone??

he might be apologizing... then there will be a high chance for Eunbyul to transfer back to Sekang High. And for Taekwang's father this might be a chance for him to rekindle his relationship w/ his son. (afterall, that's Taekwang's favor to him... to stop her transfer)

Guest phichul

they filming yesterday around 2.30 am. There's Joohyuk and Sohyun. they've worked so hard!! fighting to all the cast and production team!! i really hope the rating at least reach 10%? in such a young age, they worked so hard for this drama!! hope they stay healhty!! T.T

School 2015: Who Are You is filming yesterday around 2.30 am. There's Joohyuk and Sohyun. I hope they don't catch cold ㅠㅠ

nb : seems like there will be serious convo between YAxEby/Ebi??

@nen101 seems like your pic didnt appear! i'll help you~ ^^

oh! TK father with Eby/Ebi mom? whats with this? i've no idea :D . anyone??

​Mwoya ige?? TK's Dad and twin's Mom ?? Plot twist : They're old lover. ohhh... makjng... :D:D But that would be super fun! :D

​LOLOLOL xD truly makjang then~ so, TK dad will be twin dad? lolol *nonono* :D . btw do you know where is the twin's dad? haha 

Archived