[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Episode 13 text preview is out ..

은비는 집을 떠날 결심을 하고, 돌아온 은별은 이안과 태광을 마주하는데...

i believe there wasn't too much in it..EunBi decided to leave the house ( oh my god..is she gonna leave ?!! ) but EunByul is back and face YA and Taekwang or something..can someone please translate that..!!

thanks in advance ^^

​Thank you for the preview!

Translation: Eunbi decides to leave. Eunbyul who has returned faces YiAn and Taekwang.

So in other words, Eunbi decides to leave them (on her own will no one is forcing her by the way its written.) With Eunbyul returning, she has to now face YiAn (who thought she was dead) and Taekwang (who is totally in love with Eunbi) XD

​Thank you for the text preview and the translation.

I have mixed feelings right now. Can't even think straight. I have lots of questions in mind and I couldn't guess what will happen next Monday. 

Seems like the production want to make it easier if Eun Bi leave because they don't have to do the editing of both twins together in the same scene, maybe they don't have enough time to do it. But, I really don't want Eun Bi to leave. Even though I want Eun Byul to come back alive, but I need both twins together in a same time and place.

1. Eun Bi will leave, but to where? Love House is the best option since she has nobody else. But what about her school because she was declared as a dead person. 

2. Eun Byul will definitely return back to school, but which school? Is it new school? But the text preview mentioned that Eunbyul will faces Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang, so I think she'll return to Sekang High School. But how can she return to Sekang if she has been transferred to a new school?

3. How Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang will react if they meet the real Eun Byul? And which one of them will recognize Eun Byul first? And how Eun Byul will react if Tae Kwang suddenly send her text message "TO THE ROOF!". And about Yi Ahn, will he hug Eun Byul like he did when he first met Eun Bi at the hospital? Or, will he be mad at Eun Byul?

4. How about Eun Byul's mother? Is she going to forget Eun Bi even after they has built mother-daughter relationship?

5. Is Eun Bi going to leave without telling anyone? I really can't take it if the writers will make her leave without even telling Tae Kwang.

I have so many questions to write but my mind is doing a lot of thinking right now. Monday please come faster, I'm dying here. I'm waiting for the preview to ease my mind a little bit. :crazy:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly wonder if that umbrella scene will ever happen or if it was cut and/or is a flashback.  It's weird it was released so long ago and hasn't been in an episode yet, especially when they are live filming. 

I don't have much issue with EunBi leaving since I think she needs to clear up things as well at Love House (and it's easier to film).  Most of her friends are going to go running after her/miss herr when they figure out what happened.  She's liked by everyone not because she's playing Eun Byul, but cause she's Eun Bi, but I don't think she knows that.   Eun bi leaving will kind of tell the tale of YA's feelings as well.  If he's all fine with her being gone, if he wants her back as friends, or more or if he's back to loving Eun Byul and forgets she even exists.    TK I know his reaction, but I'm interested in seeing what everyone else does.  We'll see~

And Eun Bi would leave without telling anyone probably. Seems like that would be something she'd do.  

I feel so sorry for yi ahn and eun byul's mother, they were in the process of moving on then eun byul came back. But the story is getting more and more and more exciting, now we will know what really happened to eun byul, the real reason why she decided to switch places with eun bi and her future plans on why she came back. 

to my fellow taebi shippers:)

at the end of episode 12

Eun bi directly said that Yi ahn is a friend (if you dont believe it try watching ep 12 again:P)... while she did not directly declare anything of what taekwang is .... in all the episodes that was aired she only said that taekwang is one of the reason she is happy sooooooooo for me there is that small hope that our ship will sail until the end woooohooo ... I dont even think that the rejection was as in "totally your just a friend to me " but I think it was "taekwang I cant accept your feelings right now" ... haha also i can see similarities with eun bi and eun byul ... they take it for granted those people who are loyal and close to them(they are not perfect which I appreciate and I hope they grow with the remaining episodes) ....there are still 4 episodes left and I'm excited to watch it. 

lets stay hopeful!

(okay back to my vacation haha I just really cant resist to post this haha)

I have watched so many kdramas, read hundreds of shoujo mangas and the word "sorry" after confessing means "it is the end, i can't accept your feelings". It's either we don't have eunbi - taekwang, eunbi - yiahn or eunbyul - yiahn but an open ending just like school 2013.

i believe there wasn't too much in it..EunBi decided to leave the house ( oh my god..is she gonna leave ?!! ) but EunByul is back and face YA and Taekwang or something..can someone please translate that..!!

thanks in advance ^^

Translation: Eunbi decides to leave. Eunbyul who has returned faces YiAn and Taekwang.

So in other words, Eunbi decides to leave them (on her own will no one is forcing her by the way its written.) With Eunbyul returning, she has to now face YiAn (who thought she was dead) and Taekwang (who is totally in love with Eunbi) XD

​Thank you for the text preview and the translation.

I have mixed feelings right now. Can't even think straight. I have lots of questions in mind and I couldn't guess what will happen next Monday. 

Seems like the production want to make it easier if Eun Bi leave because they don't have to do the editing of both twins together in the same scene, maybe they don't have enough time to do it. But, I really don't want Eun Bi to leave. Even though I want Eun Byul to come back alive, but I need both twins together in a same time and place.

1. Eun Bi will leave, but to where? Love House is the best option since she has nobody else. But what about her school because she was declared as a dead person. 

2. Eun Byul will definitely return back to school, but which school? Is it new school? But the text preview mentioned that Eunbyul will faces Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang, so I think she'll return to Sekang High School. But how can she return to Sekang if she has been transferred to a new school?

3. How Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang will react if they meet the real Eun Byul? And which one of them will recognize Eun Byul first? And how Eun Byul will react if Tae Kwang suddenly send her text message "TO THE ROOF!". And about Yi Ahn, will he hug Eun Byul like he did when he first met Eun Bi at the hospital? Or, will he be mad at Eun Byul?

4. How about Eun Byul's mother? Is she going to forget Eun Bi even after they has built mother-daughter relationship?

5. Is Eun Bi going to leave without telling anyone? I really can't take it if the writers will make her leave without even telling Tae Kwang.

I have so many questions to write but my mind is doing a lot of thinking right now. Monday please come faster, I'm dying here. I'm waiting for the preview to ease my mind a little bit. :crazy:

​I'm totally agree with you.

I'm not OK about the text preview Ottoke why?? What's wrong with Eunbi She didn't do enything wrong!!

I thinks TK who the frist to know the girl in front of him is Eun Byul not Eun Bi and what's he do next?

I like Eun Byul too but from ep1 - ep12 The main female lead in my mind is Eun Bi.

Yup ..i just realized that ..because i really wanted to give Taekwang a Hug like..so bad..i end up dreaming about hugging him last night..OMFGGGGG..the Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssssss..dreams are gift from god..now i can feel better after hugging him..tbh it felt so real..XDDD

Guest dramacf

OMG! This show is crazy! They're done with confusing the hell out of YA for the past few episodes, so they're using the same mojo at TK!  We currently have 3 ships (TaeBi, YiBi, YiByul ), and now they're trying to create a new ship (TaeByul) with EByul's return and EBi's disappearing act. I've been watching kdramas for such a long time that I'm really amused at how these writers were capable of making 4 ships (assuming they're trying to trick the shippers to ship another combo with TK) in one drama,...to think there's only one actress portraying 2 different female characters. They have to thank the kdrama gods for landing them with an awesome cast. 

And who's missing Soyoung's masterful bitchiness last week? Can't wait when Soyoung meets the real EByul! The classbitch from hell will get what she deserves! Yay! So excited for next week's episode!

Eun Bi deciding to leave was unexpected but not really unexpected at the same time. I wanna see if her decision to leave is solely because of her noble idiocy or there's another reasons or triggers which made her do that.

I wanna see Eun Byul x Eun Bi sisterhood when they meet each other. Please make that happen.

I definitely wanna see Yi Ahn's reaction when Eun Byul is back (if she confesses she's the real Eun Byul). Maybe he's a bit mad at her at first and then proceed to hug her, like what he did to Eun Bi after Eun Byul went missing. Can't wait to see Eun Byul x Yi Ahn reunion.

Yup ..i just realized that ..because i really wanted to give Taekwang a Hug like..so bad..i end up dreaming about hugging him last night..OMFGGGGG..the Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssssss..dreams are gift from god..now i can feel better after hugging him..tbh it felt so real..XDDD

​Its also a curse, because you wake up and found out it didn't happen at all. And the feeling of being real, yea, that's the feeling of a real pillow. 

Now being aware that you're dreaming asleep, that's the jackpot. You know its not real, but you control the dream for a better fantasy. If I had your dream and I'm aware of it being a dream, I would not only got a hug, but a date as well. That's how you milk a dream for all its worth. Did you know I once had a dream of Park Shin Hye and being best friend with her, going to the same school as her, and when I became aware while in the dream, I made us guest in Running Man, my fav variety show?

I'm so ridiculous when I dream the impossible dreams.

I really really thank you for the text preview, some of you got concerned but I didn't when I see "EBi leaves the house" because it is an expected reaction for EBi. She's already very tired all of the burden both herself and being EBy. Also she was getting feel stucked in her EBy role. She would feel she has no place in that house And EBy's life anymore because real EBy returns. I feel even if she steps out, YA and TK will stop her, or if she leaves, one of them will find her.. 

Really exciting

Okay this is gonna be a long post bc I wanna share some of my thought about yian's feeling.

I believe his feeling now is full of confusion. Imagine if you're on yian's shoes. Someone that you know for a long time suddenly being replace by a strangers and pretend to be her. She know the truth but didn't tell you and you're being lied. The worst part that you start to develop a feeling toward her. 

What you gonna do? You must be very angry, feel betrayed, feel like stupid person, right? That's yian feeling about eunbi after he know the truth. but what about the reality?I noticed in ep 9-12. he's confused whether he should not to care anymore or not. .but he's just can't lie about his feeling. .here is the proof :

Episode 9 : 

• This is the first episode after yian know the truth. After he met eunbi mom, he went to a lake that used to be a place to date before. He recall about a moment when mom say that she will move and transfer eunbi to another school. He think it but confused what he gonna do, if he move for real. .
  • He pretend not to care when eunbi is sick but ended up checking her secretly
  • Kang soo yong think after yian know about eunbi being eunbyul he would be angry and hate her. That's why she came to meet him. But unfortunately it didn't happen. Yian even stand up for eunbi and call soo yong pitiful (lol I love this part :D
  • And this is more important moment when he run away for important swimming competition just to protect eunbi for kang so yong. .he's so cool but at the same time I'm very sad for him. why you did that yian-ah. .

Episode 10

• After he pushing eunbi away in hospital, the scenes always shown on yian's regretfull face. .when a second time he pushed her away, he even wait her in the side of door. 

Episode 11

• When eunbi came to his house he avoid her and even said she's someone that nothing to do with him. Eunbi wait him at downstairs but he didn't show up. guess what? he's secretly waiting and watching her from the rooftop
  • Eunbi came again and now he's forced by his father to walking her home. he's refuse at first but later he's agree. When they finally walking together (father isn't with them) eunbi said she's can walking home alone, but yian refuses instead

Episode 12

• I feel that the note is from eunbi. remember when they met near swimming pool? yian is leave first and eunbi stiil in there. When he's back he find that note. maybe at that time is late night, he wonder why she's not home yet that's why after he find that note he's feel worried. He even came to school again to searching for her
  • After that he walking her home and comfort her. nah this is the interesting part.

taewang : you don't like her. isn't that right? why can't you answer me?  you don't like her, right?

When taekwang said that yian is just in a silent. why is so hard to him to answer? he can't say that he don't like her?

• When taekwang ask eunbi to go at rooftop, yian just watching them together. dunno why I love this part haha
  • Eunbi and yian meet at school and yian ask about her transferring if it's true. when eunbi answer and ask him, isn't he wish her to go. he can't answer again.

It's remind me of eunbi when she starting to likes yian. she told taewang that she want to say the truth but don't want to get caught. she said that the part of hers don't wanna tell the truth to yian. It's same on yian case that he want to hate her so bad but the part of him don't want to do that. Eunbi finally tell the truth because she don't wanna hurt yian even more. I wish yian can discover his true feeling asap and not get cinfused anymore. I think the writers give us hint about it. remember when their last date eunbi told yian

eunbi : what I really want is for you to find out what you truly want. that's all

Maybe after eunbyul came, he's more confused. but It also will be a turning point to realize what he truly want. .it's either he denies his feeling to eunbi and keep likes eunbyul or he finally aware what his real feeling.

I'm sorry guys for my long post lol I just can't help it :sweatingbullets:. I hate monday back then but now I start to waiting for monday and it became my favourite day lol

Preach^ ​Very well and beautifully said!!! I agree on this 100% :) <3 My exact thoughts actually... haha
Yiahn is definitely conflicted and this ep would answer all our answers (hopefully) 

I was reading this summary and thoughts from this blog and i thought it was nicely written! 

"Yi Ahn’s approach on Eun Bi was steadily becoming softer throughout the episode, but it was Eun Bi the one to melt the ice between them through her constant struggle to awaken Yi Ahn from his traumatic slumber. Yi Ahn chose to follow her step by step and clean his overshadowed horizon. Not only had he lost Eun Byul, he was also finding himself in an emotional awkward situation every time he was staring at Eun Bi and on top of that his accident shattered his wings for the time being. It’s more than apparent that he was lost inside murky waters and he needed a patient hand to pull him back to the surface and that’s what Eun Bi did.
There might not had been a love-lock, but there was a promise which is always stronger. Material things may remain untouched and unaffected by time, but words sometimes possess a greater meaning, especially when they turn into actions and Eun Bi was highly representative of everything she preserved towards Yi Ahn. " [cr to owner of blog below]

To read the rest go to here, http://kramarecap.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/drama-recap-who-are-you-school-2015.html#.VXFrXc-qpBc 

thanks in advance ^^

​wow thank you for the preview..

Just like I thought, EB will leave..but I think TK or YA will stop or at least chase after her (please be TK who look for her)..

is TK will recognize the difference?(I hope he can spot the difference right away)

and before EB leave, is she going to tell EBy everything that happen while she away? otherwise EBy has to ask TK since only TK who knew everything about EB's problems

I also wonder if YA still love EBy when he know that she still alive..

so many question yet monday seems far away..

knowing eunbi selfless personality i know she will leave... but... i wish mom and eunbyul will at least try to stop her not just let her go... though the one who will stop her from leaving or bring her back probably taegwang... since he seems the only one with unresolved problem...and eunbi will try to help him or stop him from doing something drastic...

and i think maybe eunbyul hide because she think eunbi suicide is her fault as well... since she's not there for her sister...

hm... i didn't expect eunbi to leave but now that I think about it, it does make sense. the drama was about eun byul's life, i guess. If eunbi goes back to the love house then I guess she feel would more at home there and I school won't be that bad now that so young isn't there to bully her. Hope her minions leave eunbi alone, or that she's toughened up a bit since moving to seoul.

thanks in advance ^^

Thanks for text preview <3

there remains 4 episodes I wonder if writer can give an acceptable ending for film. Writer have to answer questions " why Eunbuyl left and pushed Eunbi into her situation, let Eunbi live her life? What did she do during the last time? I am afraid that we have to receive an open ending and filmmakers will leave some details for viewers to decide such as : will there be love between Yi An with Eun Byul or EunBi and something like that for Taekwang. Moreover, this is a film about life in school, I think it will focus on friendship more than love ( i heard about that in school 2013 , PD had cut some details about love because of opposition of parents in Korean) ah it' regrettable if all things just  stop in friendship though friendship sometimes is better than love :)))

​1-  Well, EunBi will decide to leave...But it don't mean that she is leaving ! And she can't go back to the Love House beause she was meant to leave it after her 3th year. Being forced to drop out, she may have been forced to get out from the Love House too...

2-  She still can make contacts with the director and her little "siblings" but i don't get why she may not live with her sister and adoptive mother. She must think about giving back EunByol's "seat" but the mother could just have two twins daughters. There is no age to be adopted in a family and the mom is wealthy enough to raise both of them.

3-  EunByol is not mean at heart so there is no way that she is kicking her sister out (she was the one tryng to reach EunBi and offered her gifts, fantazying about their relashionship or both of them being raised together, etc....

4-  Still, i think that there is the good time to follow EunByol, her last days, her thoughts about everything. Time to clean her own mess, punishing SY-the bitchy witch and making a place in her world to her baby sister.

5-  I can't wait to watch TK vs EunByol !!!! And YI's reaction, of course !!! I really hope that EunByol have him in her heart (leaving the place to the couple TKxEbi !!!!) !

thanks in advance ^^

​kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :w00t: Thank you so much for the preview & translation!! heheh

I think this isn't enough, can't wait for the whole vid preview!! heheh

but I didn't expect that EBi will leave.. why o why??! I hope that EByul & their mom would atleast try to stop EBi..huhuhu, also if TK knows about EBi leaving from EByul(if they'll meet), he atleast try to stop her right??.. maybe EBi will leave & be back for a while but where to?? hayssss! I can't even think straight right now! :(:tears::(

PLEASE WRITER-NIMSSSSSS! Let EBi stay or if she'll really leaves, please make her back in action..huhuhuhu! I can't wait for monday!!!!! wiw!!

Guest phichul

thanks in advance ^^

​Eunbi... why are you leaving. Maybe she's going back to LoveHouse.

LOL! that would be fun... hahaha. Can Taekwang differentiate the twins. And i'm thinking what if the umbrella scene instead of Eunbi it's actually Eunbyul in that scene...omo! Taekwangie-- i have trust on you that.. you'll suspect one or thing if you face her. hahaha

Though poor YiAhn... he''ll get another MENBOONG moment.

​LOL the preview really torture us while waiting monday to come!!! hahaha! 

NOOO! i dont expect Ebi to leave. why oh why? cant she just live with Eby and mom? and they leave together for better life? since mom decide to transfer her daughter and move their house!i dont want EBi lonely again.. she deserve happiness too :( 

I think the writer really want to prank us IF they decide to make EBy MENBOONG anyone! lol . Eby will comeback to school before transfer and have to face soyoung which is very interresting to know how soyoung will react? and TK too, how if the umbrella scene is the one with Eby? she gonna shoooo away him. and thats when he realise that EBy is EBy not EBi. :sweatingbullets: the same with YA. how he'll got glaring instead of sweet gaze! 

seriously!! if the writer goes with this kind of story.. sigh they're sooooo MEANNNNN! :angry::D

Archived