[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sendrick

can someone explain why YA is confused after reading the note and run out to look for Ebi? i still cant understand why he alarms after getting that note.

​@star2010: He recognized the hand writing as being EBU's

I don't ship anyone but for me EB and YA being together is just a tad sick, this is her sister's man, the sister that saved her life and she believes at the cost of her own, so how could she ever look at YA without feeling remorse over her sister?

For some reason I had the weirdest thought about EBU and YA going back to episode 2 or 3 when he came to give her the medal. I know she had already been hurt by the other girl that was being harassed over the dead girl, anyway the scene when EBU runs off from YA and he follows. Everytime I see him with EB I think of that and wonder if he had a fight with EBU and hurt her, that is how he hurt his shoulder and when EB came on the scene he was glad she had amnesia. After he learned the truth about EB and EBU he put that distance between them out of guilt that he had hurt EBU. Also I think the wish he asked for when her memory came back would be for her to forgive him. I know that nothing like this has happened in the drama but it's just a strange thought that won't go away.

Back to the drama after today's revelations about SI I don't get why the sister is doing this to EB and the teacher her sister died because she was sick, granted someone could have check on her when everyone was leaving but , it's no more their fault for not checking on her than it is anyone in the class room plus the teacher left early and had no knowledge of her being left in the class room.I wanted more from the mystery of SI.

​OMG..i was thinking the same thought too..about the night of the trip when EBU n YA met..after that I was curious bout that part when YA followed EBU after she said she's done with him..like did anything weird happen later that night, but maybe the writers just gonna end that scene like that or maybe there will be another revelation in the upcoming ep..since the big sister is back! well just maybe YA may have play a part in SI's case or the stalker case or..EBU dissapearance.. *just maybe* ok..dun hate me!

Guest phichul

I'm happy when there are many YanBi shippers in hehe. In some first episodes I just find they are nice couple but my ship started when Tae kwang asked Yi an that " you don't like her, right?" And he fell in silence. So, I think sooner or later he will realize he likes Eunbi. And Eun Byul, It seems unfair to her when Yi An forget 10 years friendship and love with her but I hope Eun Byul just considers Yi An as a best friend . Ahhh mulla! I'd better ship in real life : Joo Hyuk with Sohyun

if the loveline really goes this way.. talking about eun byul.. I keep reading that everyone complain how can Yi Ahn easily forgets his love for eun byul and transfers it to eun bi. well.. many kdramas has used this pattern, really? A male lead has long best friend for many many years and when he meets the main female lead he falls for her instantly or gradually. Let me state my thought.. I know it must be too fast if YA loves eun byul for that long but then he changed.. but it does make sense if it's really so. Nothing's wrong or weird. Why, because we cant control our heart to whom it would goes. Eun byul might be YA's first love but first love sometimes don't last forever. Not every first love ends up forever.so if YA really likes eun bi not eun byul anymore. He does nothing wrong. It's not like he cheats on her. Eun byul does know what YA feels towards her but she dont make a clear thing for him. Some scenes showed she did likes YA too even she didnt tell it clearly. So both of them did nothing wrong here,  It's just our drama god has decided them to be that way.

that!!! you read my mind. hehe.. i dont think its something wrong /weird IF the writer will go with that story. you know, sometimes LOVE can really not make sense (ex: i have a friend who has wealthy,healthy and face (he is chaebol) and he marry his wife who has dissabilty physic,from orphanage. some ppl think it doesnt make sense at all. BUT so what? he love her and she love him?and they accept the lack of each other. and it happen in real life. so i dont think its too much if kdrama goes with this story! haha! :D 

well.. as eun bi and tae kwang.. have I told you guys? I like both ships.. when I see tae kwang confessed his feeling to eun bi and looks so sad... I'm soooo sad for him too.. He is the first one who takes eun bi side, accepts her as herself and helps her when she almost fall and keeps shouting to her so she gets to her sense in the crucial moments with KSY. So.. in real life.. really I want this kind of guy.. hahaha.. the one who always on my side and protect me *ignore this*

yes i do agree that TK always stay by Ebi side, everytime she need him, he's there. in real life who wouldnt want this kind of guy? haha! i think YiAhn do the same. his protective side appear more for Ebi. but its just bcs he doesnt a lot abt Ebi problem. its TK who knows a lot since first. so, we see TK always there for EBi while YA doesnt seem know what happen. 

why is that soo in's sister only target these three people. The girl who bullied soo in, eun byul and Teacher Kim Joon Suk. why not for the others too??

I thought she did it because of some  these reasons:

1. the other students only supporting bully.

2. Eun byul is soo in's close friend and the only witness for the incident. But she choose to be quietly silent for the truth. 

emm i think the same, sooin's sister might think if eunbyul is just a friend like other classmate in sooin's class maybe she wont get blame. but eunbyul is her bestfriend and the one who witness soiin dead too. so sooin's sister really get mad at her.why she didnt do anything when she know her bestfriend got bullied.

3. Bully student, sorry forget her name here, the one who clearly bullied soo in and keep doing it continously.

4. Teacher Kim. He's the homeroom teacher, the one who suppose to know the pronlems and should prevent those from happening, but he failed to teach and protect his student. And did nothing about it.

yes you could be right, i think its because teacher kim and the school didnt really make anything to sooin case (while she got bullied too) and bcs school cover sooin case as there's no unusual thing in death of sooin. so sooin's sister feel soo mad at him too. he knows the truth but choose to cover it along with TK father.

----------------- sorry to cut your post---------------------- hehe ^^ bcs i want to comment some part on your post ^^

and i still gonna ask the writer to reveal how sooyoung friend in togyong also need to be punished! bcs it seem like sooyoung its the one who got blame when Ebi commit suicide! while the others free~ . btw what happen with the girl who bullied sooin? is she transfered? or what? 

Okay this is gonna be a long post bc I wanna share some of my thought about yian's feeling.

I believe his feeling now is full of confusion. Imagine if you're on yian's shoes. Someone that you know for a long time suddenly being replace by a strangers and pretend to be her. She know the truth but didn't tell you and you're being lied. The worst part that you start to develop a feeling toward her. 

What you gonna do? You must be very angry, feel betrayed, feel like stupid person, right? That's yian feeling about eunbi after he know the truth. but what about the reality?I noticed in ep 9-12. he's confused whether he should not to care anymore or not. .but he's just can't lie about his feeling. .here is the proof :

Episode 9 : 

• This is the first episode after yian know the truth. After he met eunbi mom, he went to a lake that used to be a place to date before. He recall about a moment when mom say that she will move and transfer eunbi to another school. He think it but confused what he gonna do, if he move for real. .
  • He pretend not to care when eunbi is sick but ended up checking her secretly
  • Kang soo yong think after yian know about eunbi being eunbyul he would be angry and hate her. That's why she came to meet him. But unfortunately it didn't happen. Yian even stand up for eunbi and call soo yong pitiful (lol I love this part :D
  • And this is more important moment when he run away for important swimming competition just to protect eunbi for kang so yong. .he's so cool but at the same time I'm very sad for him. why you did that yian-ah. .

Episode 10

• After he pushing eunbi away in hospital, the scenes always shown on yian's regretfull face. .when a second time he pushed her away, he even wait her in the side of door. 

Episode 11

• When eunbi came to his house he avoid her and even said she's someone that nothing to do with him. Eunbi wait him at downstairs but he didn't show up. guess what? he's secretly waiting and watching her from the rooftop
  • Eunbi came again and now he's forced by his father to walking her home. he's refuse at first but later he's agree. When they finally walking together (father isn't with them) eunbi said she's can walking home alone, but yian refuses instead

Episode 12

• I feel that the note is from eunbi. remember when they met near swimming pool? yian is leave first and eunbi stiil in there. When he's back he find that note. maybe at that time is late night, he wonder why she's not home yet that's why after he find that note he's feel worried. He even came to school again to searching for her
  • After that he walking her home and comfort her. nah this is the interesting part.

taewang : you don't like her. isn't that right? why can't you answer me?  you don't like her, right?

When taekwang said that yian is just in a silent. why is so hard to him to answer? he can't say that he don't like her?

• When taekwang ask eunbi to go at rooftop, yian just watching them together. dunno why I love this part haha
  • Eunbi and yian meet at school and yian ask about her transferring if it's true. when eunbi answer and ask him, isn't he wish her to go. he can't answer again.

It's remind me of eunbi when she starting to likes yian. she told taewang that she want to say the truth but don't want to get caught. she said that the part of hers don't wanna tell the truth to yian. It's same on yian case that he want to hate her so bad but the part of him don't want to do that. Eunbi finally tell the truth because she don't wanna hurt yian even more. I wish yian can discover his true feeling asap and not get cinfused anymore. I think the writers give us hint about it. remember when their last date eunbi told yian

eunbi : what I really want is for you to find out what you truly want. that's all

Maybe after eunbyul came, he's more confused. but It also will be a turning point to realize what he truly want. .it's either he denies his feeling to eunbi and keep likes eunbyul or he finally aware what his real feeling.

I'm sorry guys for my long post lol I just can't help it :sweatingbullets:. I hate monday back then but now I start to waiting for monday and it became my favourite day lol

I kind of pity Eunbi 'cause she's pulled in 2 directions by Ian, Taegwang. At the same time, I can't help but envy her also LoL. I do hope for Eunbi's sake that Eunbyul is alive so that both guys get the girl:D Taegwang knew who Eunbi was from the beginning, so for that reason they should be together.

As for Ian, it's like he's holding on to a fantasy. But it's hard to decipher if Eunbyul ever liked him back, maybe she did secretly but held back by her pride. 

@Blue_Shirt

That's right and both Youngdo, Taegwang have Mommy abandonment issues too! Although Choi Youngdo was very aggressive with Park Shinhye's character. 

I found this beautiful rant on tumblr. Can' say how much I love it!

I just have to share it:phew:

http://gong-tae-kwang.tumblr.com/post/120618825071/thoughts-on-episode-12-the-hapless-puppy-known-as

​awww, i totally agree with it. i want taekwang to have a happy ending too. hopefully his father can wake up his idea soon.

i think the writers kind of glossed over the friendship between Song Joo, Shi Jin and Eunbi and chose to focus on the Eunbi-Yian relation instead. They had that scene when Song Joo pointed out that Eunbi had made their friendship sour so much so that she didnt share her audition preparations with her, but after KSY was exposed regarding the bullying, and Song Joo rejected the audition contract, everything just went back to normal right after.... and other people have also pointed out how Song Joo and Shijin basically didn't have much of a reaction to Eunbi's transfer, so I guess this friendship part of high school is kind of on a backburner for this drama..

hopefully the writers will redeem it with the return of Eunbyul coz I'm sure they will have some sort of reveal to all the classmates at some point in the story, right? don't just focus on the romance pleasee writers!

I just read this somewhere, i dont really remember but this is so true. 

You can meet somebody tomorrow who has better intentions for you then someone you've known forever. Time means nothing, character does.

*you know who i want to talk about* :phew:

If Ebi doesn't care about Tk then I hope he gets to be friends with ShiJin 

I just want somebody by his side. 

I can tell eb has eyes only for Yiahn 

But, im worried for Ebi when Ebyul comes and Yiahn finds out.. then what? 

Tk won't leave her, i know that for sure, but Does she like YA now?

I would honestly be so mad if TK becomes the replacement. 

Btw did anyone find the song playing in the background during  EP 12 'Eun Bi & Tae Kwang hug scene' enchanting? Loved it....seems like it's their song =]]..the new one.

​Do you mean this Jonghyun, Taemin (SHINee) – Who Are You : School 2015 OST Part.6 – Your Name ?

Btw did anyone find the song playing in the background during  EP 12 'Eun Bi & Tae Kwang hug scene' enchanting? Loved it....seems like it's their song =]]..the new one.

​Do you mean this Jonghyun, Taemin (SHINee) – Who Are You : School 2015 OST Part.6 – Your Name ?

​Yah...I've been listening this on repeat for quite some time lol...seems like a better one than Reset =]]

Guest sendrick

BEAR WITH MY EMOTIONAL post..heol~~~

I dont want to hate Eunbi because well..it's hard to dislike a character that u fondly attached to (same goes to Eunbyul hah!), but only for last eps, just can I at least ignore her atm..and I'll continue to like her when she finally get a hold of herself together and notices everyone around her other than Yi An (nooo I dont hate Yi An okay people!) but I hate how the writers make us hate certain characters..like okay I know you guys good at playing this kinda game but this is tormenting. This is torturing me watching how TK's character was so damn sad and lonely in last ep. Before, they highlighted on how Yi An had to give up on swimming, but everyone looking out for him, his father, Eunbi (for sure), his mates and even TK at least try to help him. But then the writers seemed to overly done on how they made TK was such a lonely character among all of them in the drama and nobody, like nobody reached out and asked him if he's okay (oh SOng Joo did..) and yes I blame the writers for sure. At least make Eunbi notices his weird face in that last scene..instead of  "What are you thinking about?" when it should be like this scenes when how TK was crazy worried of her..like

oh hey EUNBI, YOU NOTICED THIS LAST TIME..!!!

tumblr_np4tsdupDk1tbeyi6o3_400.gif   tumblr_np4tsdupDk1tbeyi6o5_400.gif  

BUT NOT THIS..mehhh "What are you thinking about??" boohooo writers..

tumblr_npcb9gmZTW1rngqpbo5_400.gif

But I hey now Eunbyul is back, the game is finally getting more interesting..and just how many hearts will you torment now writers? When Eunbyul opened the door, I bet next ep it'll actually turn out that Eunbi is not at home luls..or instead of the creepy face(definitely for preview), they actually gonna show her other expression maybe a cute one *just maybe*..:phew:

p/s: I believe there's something more about SooIn's case..last time was kinda weak..maybe

BUT hey just wanna say.. SMOOTH TAE KWANG is SMOOTH !!!(i literally said this when he grab her wrist..smoothly)

SMOOTH-Kwang!

tumblr_npbxn6rXPn1tz0zdfo1_500.gif

All gifs above belong to http://gong-tae-kwang.tumblr.com/ 

Guest sendrick

me too @nearsea I love the song so much :) the song is really perfect portraying TK feeling to EB..

btw, I found this video.. Yook Sungjae is really funny, I think I understand why he got TK role hehe.. I hope is not offtopic

​Thank you for sharing this..now can someone explain why everyone was laughing when he's talking about his character..haha wonder how Yook Sungjae gonna act as a good husband now? *anticipating*

Archived