[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

10 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

just wanna ask, do Song Joong Ki has instagram?

He does not.

I can't really believe they admitted the rumors of meeting (the rumors were bigger than just dinner, but that's all they admitted to).  I do how this doesn't affect DoTS promotion.  They are going to do a lot of it I hope and i want to see them together. :( 

btw, here the Song Song Shipper thread if you guys want to discuss rumors.  I'm not sure the drama thread is the place to do it

• Like 11

Wow~ I think I look around a bit and the thread goes more than 500? :wub:

Seems so many things happen in a day, LOL~ Dating rumors even Chinese actress. Whew~ I think uri Joong Ki popularity goes to viral. Any way, I would love to go back to our topic.

I saw in Preview that Angus was captured and there're man in black mask? I hope it's not a twist that Dr.Daniel is our bad guy. :sweatingbullets:

I hope we can hear Song Joong Ki's Voice this week~

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, melissala said:

He does not.

I can't really believe they admitted the rumors of meeting (the rumors were bigger than just dinner, but that's all they admitted to).  I do how this doesn't affect DoTS promotion.  They are going to do a lot of it I hope and i want to see them together. :( 

btw, here the Song Song Shipper thread if you guys want to discuss rumors.  I'm not sure the drama thread is the place to do it

you're right we off topic. oh poor mods have to do all the cleaning. i want they promote DOTS together and have a photo shot together but now they will be uncomfortable right:tears:

at least the drama still ongoing so i can swooning over them huhu

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Am at #11 lol, week after week after week.   I have to leave for a flight in an hour and look where I am, posting in this thread, and forgetting all the rush and hustle and bustle people around me are doing.  Heaven help me.  I have been reduced to a puddle of goo because of DotS.  Haha.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, enzek said:

oh fine, i don't care what song hye kyo /song joong ki do off screen, que sere sere, what wil be will be:P  I'm Captain Yoo and Dr Kang hardcore shipper:wub: i want more of their lovey dovey scene, on screen interaction and happy ending with gorgeous babies.

can't wait for this scene. their stare:heart:

Edit: rooftop image deleted.

Why do i get unhappy vibe from SJ in this pic? What comes to mind is he's gonna take a noble idiocy route to push her away, especially after he somehow feels responsible for putting her in danger (kidnapping scene).

I dunno. It's a wild speculation indeed. I hope it ain't gonna happen. But if it does, please make it so short, like 5 or 10 minutes max.

....and i'm checking out this thread in the middle of my weekly meeting with the bosses. I'm out of my mind, really.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Why do i get unhappy vibe from SJ in this pic? What comes to mind is he's gonna take a noble idiocy route to push her away, especially after he somehow feels responsible for putting he in danger (kidnapping scene).

I dunno. It's a wild speculation indeed. I hope it ain't gonna happen. But if it does, please make it so short, like 5 or 10 minutes max.

....and i'm checking out this thread in the middle of my weekly meeting with the bosses. I'm out of my mind, really.

He does look less than happy there.  I thought it was because she was still denying her feelings, but we got that out of the way already.  Maybe it's after the kidnapping where he's not sure what to do, and then she kisses him.  That kiss looks she's the one who initiated it.  I seriously don't expect him to push her away.  Not his style. 

And SJK said the drama needs a helicopter, war, earthquake and kidnapping to bring them together.

War - check?  I guess the country is war torn 

Helicopter - check

Earthquake -check

Kidnapping - coming up 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, rubylia said:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

cr as tagged

This photo of SDY, if this is from DotS then I believe this is not shown yet, and based on the background, this must be from a rooftop of a metropolitan building, perhaps back in Seoul...He is also wearing a wire or a communication device..Maybe the Alpha Team will be tasked to do another special job...

• Like 15

I started watching this a little bit late but so far I really like it. I really ship the OTP together they have good chemistry. And although I've seen a few dramas of Song Joong-ki before this is the first time that I find him super hot. I'm on the ep where SHK and the other female medical staff were checking the half naked army guys that were jogging out. Thought it was cute that SJK was a little jealous. I really like the second lead couple too. Anyways best of luck to this drama.

• Like 14