[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

6 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

My prayers have been answered if it's true that Song Joong Ki will be singing an OST!! A collab is better than nothing although I pity my Joong Ki to be singing alongside Junsu since he has never been confident in his voice. But don't worry oppa, fangirls such as myself will just be glad to hear your voice!

@chicann7 The kiss happened before the accident. The accident was the day after when Kang Mo Yeon asked Yoo Si Jin to drive her to find her patient who had returned back to his home. Hope that helps jog your memory. :)

ooohhh! I see.. yes... I remember now... hehe! thanks @ilovesjk.

Oh... I also loved the new OST that Junsu sang. Looking forward to its release already! JYJ, the group that Junsu belongs to, is actually one of my favorite Kgroups!  Also, if SJK sings an OST - wow! that'll be daebak!

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

@Yongzura I was also thinking the same - why don't they pull the phone out?! SJ with his lightning reflexes especially! There is no need to embarrass the lady like that save for some comic relief. 

@Ohsh maybe because he was so surprised with the confession and curious with what she had to say that he let it play out. But yeah, Doctor Daniel should have reacted and pulled it out. Still, i loved that scene because it gave YSJ confirmation that she has feelings for him and that she, at the time of the accident, regretted her decision not to confess to him. :)

• Like 20

SJ's comment to DY that he and MJ should quickly go and have a baby reminds me of what DY and MJ spoke about army boys having a fertile imagination. Indeed! Now that the whole camp knows about the kiss incident, I cringe to think what they will be imagining next. I wonder how is MY going to survive in Uruk.

But on one hand I feel for the girl, on the other, I do hope to see a bed scene for SJ and MY eventually *blush* I am surprised at myself since I usually don't like bed scenes in my dramas. This is the first show where I think it is appropriate. Firstly the relationship seems serious and mature on both ends, and the charged looks they gave each other makes me feel like telling them to go get a room already! Maybe after that their relationship can progress more normally.

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

@Yongzura I was also thinking the same - why don't they pull the phone out?! SJ with his lightning reflexes especially! There is no need to embarrass the lady like that save for some comic relief. 

to me it seem unexpected and a bit shock for them (daniel & si jin) so they don't move and keep being like statue haha.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, chicann7 said:

Oh my! The thread is moving so fast! I can't keep up!H Hehe!

Just got off work and the first thing I did was open Soompi forums to spazz about DoTS!

Anyway, I plan to "review" episode 8 again and other episodes tonight. I remember that YSJ said KMY rejected him three times.. hmm... if my memory serves me right, the first time was in Seoul and the second was before he left Uruk when he asked her if he should apologize for the kiss or confess. When was the third time? Was it when KMY was stitching him up and he confessed how much he missed her and that she should think about it. Since she didn't answer back, did that count as another rejection? So, was that the third time? 

Also, KMY's broadcast confession - hehe! Boy! Was that scene hilarious and sweet! And YSJ smile just before the scene ended - oh my! You can actually see how his body relaxed after hearing what KMY said in the recording. The smile even reached his eyes!

But... that's one of the parts that I need to review. My mind's a bit hazy already with the sequence of events, especially after episode 6 which was one of my favorites so far! Anyway... I've been trying to remember if the kiss happened before or after the car accident? Hmm... I think it should be episode 4 or 5 right.. I mean.. the kiss happened at the end of either of the two episode. Gotta go check it out...

Don't want to think that it may be an editing or script flaw. But regardless, I still love DoTS!

Happy weekend everyone!

Yes, I was thinking like you. He saw it as a rejection, when he confessed at the end of the episode 7 and she didn't answer to it. We know what kind of person he is. He only knows yes and no. She actually didn't reject him, she only didn't answer to it. Moreover she didn't stop him either which was to me a signal that she was more and more willing to accept his feelings and become his girlfriend. The fact she asked to be his doctor later and tried to protect him the best she could in the episode 8 illustrated that she was giving up little by little. Yet for YSJ, he is someone who wants clear answers and won't analyse her behavior. That's why he thought he had been rejected three times.

Interesting is that she even lied to him when she led him to believe, she would leave Urk soon, but we all know that she won't do it.

About the wine kiss: it happened at the end of the episode 4 and she was about to die (at the cliff), it happened afterwards (episode 5).

So we had our wine kiss, then next time, we'll have our lipstick kiss  love kiss leaf

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

The way they talk with their eyes only … the way they gaze at each other .. I can see the inner battle in MY .. torn between what’s the heart wants .. and what the head warned …  She is not confuse, she knows perfectly well … that is not confuse ..

agree....she is not confuse...she just don"t know how to start talking about it....and she's not the type that will do backhug....

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, IrisFM said:
27 minutes ago, chicann7 said:

But... that's one of the parts that I need to review. My mind's a bit hazy already with the sequence of events, especially after episode 6 which was one of my favorites so far! Anyway... I've been trying to remember if the kiss happened before or after the car accident? Hmm... I think it should be episode 4 or 5 right.. I mean.. the kiss happened at the end of either of the two episode. Gotta go check it out...

This wine kiss is in episode 4. The car is in episode 5

I'm having difficulties in deleting posts that I've quoted. I intend to quote only chican. But the quote box for IrisFM can't be deleted. Is it just me or anyone else having the same problem? Hard to reply without clearing cache first

• Like 10

I just visited dramabeans and saw people there were fighting about the gloves in episode 7. I rewatched 7 and saw no problem with the gloves. Can any of you enlighten me what scenes they were talking about? thanks

• Like 2

NtkeHXE.jpg

I'm glad his nick name is Piccolo...even i don't know where he pick Piccolo from.... but thanks God its not Pororo ...:lol:

the squad unit is really pick by our flirty and easy going captain...

Squad 707 .... (close to 007 heh... :lol:)

Big Boss.... where else you can find soldier nick name Big Boss.... he really is such a funny guy...

Wolf .... because he is the Hell instructor training and scary as wolf??? well even our captain never want to fight him lol ...

Snoop .... because he like Snoop Dog???? its not Snoopy right?? right???

Harry Potter..... maybe because he is the maknae.....

heemmm..... anyone can tell me general Yoon nick name???? :lol:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, crixa said:

Their invading Thailand and I'm not sure, is this Indonesian? 

This is true Hallyu Drama. Not just popular in China or on international streaming sites. They are popular throughout Asia, be it East Asia or South East Asia. That is the power of DOTS, the power of Song-Song couple! :wub:

it's not Indonesian.... i can sure about that 1000%

in here the news portal write about the DOTS not as massive as Thailand, China or Korea itself.... but for drama addict like me this is so happening...

• Like 7