[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

24 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

it's not Indonesian.... i can sure about that 1000%

in here the news portal write about the DOTS not as massive as Thailand, China or Korea itself.... but for drama addict like me this is so happening...

It's Malaysian

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ewff said:

I just visited dramabeans and saw people there were fighting about the gloves in episode 7. I rewatched 7 and saw no problem with the gloves. Can any of you enlighten me what scenes they were talking about? thanks

well there sometimes the doctors treating/checking the patient especially at the construction site without glove. but this is not a medical drama, the main genre are romance and melodrama so its fine with me if its not 100% accurate. for once, i really hope people read the plot and genre before watching this drama:sweatingbullets:

Plot:

This story tells of doctors stationed in the fictional war zone of Urk (Uruk), and follows the love story that develops between a surgeon (Kang Mo-yeon) and a special forces officer (Yoo Shi-jin), both elite in their respective fields. The story will track both their personal and professional struggles while exploring issues about the value of life. -dramawiki

not an action drama or a medical drama but it's a romance drama between soldier and doctor.

but well everyone has their own preference. some love romance while some think its cheesy. but so far i feel their love story is mature and lovely. kind of love i want to be if i'm a doctor and meet a soldier in a foreign country while volunteering :wub:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, leedonghaek said:

No one dares to tease Kang Mo Yeon..well except Yoo Si Jin..so she doesn't need to worry about that lol. 

Btw, it seems like our captain is more afraid of his doctor than his own boss. Dr. Kang, what have you done to him? :D

And the battalion boss too afraid of Dr. Kang, The boss know, he shouldn't against Dr. Kang especially about YSJ….She will be his right hand...:w00t:

• Like 18

Ahhhh!!!:crazy: Its so frustrating how I was here posting everyday before the drama starts and now that it started, my time is so unkind.:tears: Would want to camp here but  I only manage to glance once in a while..

I'm falling hard for Song Song couple..How can they break our heart and flutter it at the same time????I'm a fan of SHK ever since AIMH so I love her to bits but my my!Song Jong Ki!!What are you doin to me???You are slowly becoming my bias too..

I kinda understand Dr. Kang's character. How reluctant she is. I'm a nurse and working in a medical field we see people die just like that. We value life and tried to preserve it. So Dr. Kang seeing how YSJ is always at risk of dying made her think thoroughly plus you can add to that that we are girls. Come on! Admit it,  we are often meticulous in what we do. I think KES wrote Kang Mo Yeon's emotions perfectly. 

If Dr. Kang's life is waking every morning admiring biceps and abs, mine is Captain YSJ!!!Not his smile nor his quirky self but the whole Captain YSJ!!

And boy am I wrong!!!! I was reluctant with KES (Cant blame me..Yes Heirs, I'm looking at you!) But she manage to tag our heartstrings with this drama...Thank you for an awesome story and cast..:lol:

I hope DOTS hit 30%++ rating..It looks like it will but no matter what happen, the cast and crew did a wonderful job so I'm satisfied. ratings are just a bonus.:lol:

• Like 20

The fact that Junsu participated in Joong Ki's drama project totally brought my memory to Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Junsu's Too Love was (and is) my all time favorite ost. Now if Yoochun popped up for a while (however unlikely), I would be one happiest camper.

• Like 9