[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

14 minutes ago, rafaishan said:

Hearing English version of "You are my everything" by Gummy..

Can't get enough to this drama,the OST,the story,everything is Daebak!

Repeat it again and again and again...

:heart:

Love this song too! Although, I have to disagree on this one. I love the Korean version as it its on point with the rhythm, melody and pitch of her voice. The English version is very good too especially as I don't have to guess what the hell the words & lines of the song is/was. Her tongue rolls off on some letters like the "r's", "l's" and some other letters. Profoundly enough, I feel the emotions on the Korean one regardless of the lyrics than the English version. I wouldn't mind yoon mi Rae's though, as she is after all an American with American accent when she wants to be. She should've had her "Always" with English version. 

• Like 9

Wow, Dots make my heart rate so unnormal. I need more than one oxygen tank.

I can understand why KMY so cold when he knew SJ injury. I think this's the time when someone is at the highest point of worried, she didn't even smile. All she could do was to treat him well. She can't even show anger or frustration because she has not even answered SJ confession. She also can’t cry for fear, because it’ll only make SJ know about her feelings. She's just so good to control herself, because she's a doctor who had served in a variety of situations. And I'm also sure KMY doesn't want SJ to see such great concern from her. In this scene, even with her cold face, I can feel how frustrated KMY with SJ and his work conditions. But there was nothing she could do other than treating him. THAT’S WHY YOU NEED TO GIVE UR ANSWER :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Finally, the ending scene, OMO, your carelessness did everything to you. Hahaha.. :w00t::D

Kim eun sook ssi.. you are jeongmal daebaaak!! Saranghaee  :wub: :wub:

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, minhye1822 said:

I hope there'll be one of the OST singer perfroming on Music Bank and the cast on happy together.

Ooooh! I like this thought! Main cast of DOTS on HT - Yes! Yes! Yes! They always sub that show on time as well so yes I wouldn't mind that at all! DOST OST - they'll slay Music Bank episode for sure, if that ever happens! 

• Like 6

Yeaaaa , Thankyu @Ordinaryme for the insta links ^^ So its confirmed Joong Ki oppa aka Captain Yoo Si Jin will sing for new OST along with Junsu oppa!! Can't wait for the song!! :wub:

If you guys listen carefully to the song , Joong Ki's voice can be heard around 57:40 onwards in episode 8 (if I'm not misheard my bby's voice keke) :grimace:

D-5 to ep 9 :w00t:

• Like 13

5 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Flirty YSJ will be back in full force next week 

"Its too late to sleep.....want to eat ramen?"
"I keep wanting to shoot Romantic movies with you but we end up shooting action ones"
"We have already wrecked two cars....time to wreck lipstick" 

:w00t: :wub:

wreck a bed then .... ahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, Ordinaryme said:

Hi all, for those who's asking: Yes JUNSU will be the next one to sing the OST. It is confirmed by his agency, CJ-ES (as can be seen in the insta post). And it seems he will collab with our captain!!!! Looking forward to this song

Seriously??? Daebak~~ Will be waiting for thisssss :heart:

• Like 10

@nadya92 you're welcome!! I was so ecstatic this morning when I read the news.. I was hoping joong ki will sing for the OST and thank god he would! Even though its only a collab, I'll take whatever it is lol... Haven't watched ep 8 yet, but i do hope you're right if its really his voice.. Can't wait for Wednesday!

• Like 12

so it's real then that our Captain Yoo gonna sing for an OST! OMG! and it's a collab with Junsu~~!! it's perfect then! i can't wait to hear the full version of the song.. :wub::wub:

2. [+1,458, -23] The ending is unrivalled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Totally agreed with this one! hahaha.. gosh! all the netizens comment full of ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kekeke/lol) .. they're so amused with how the ending turn out to be MY 'public confession' ... that scene is GOLD:star:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

Guys,

I read in twitter about big gossip regarding the drama OST

They say, the rumor line up will be..

7. Junsu

8. SG WANNABE

9. LYN

10. MC THE MAX.

big line up ahead, guys! imagine 1-10 in the chart is all will be DOTS OST!! loll! :) 

LOL

i just re-watch the drama. the part when SJ still trapped in the middle of destruction with the boy and he say that MY have been rejected him 3 times. should he die? LOLLLLLLLLLLL

SO FUNNY ><

i guess any other singers out of DOTS OST singers should step back and postponed their single or album release.... since the OST will be dominated chart until the drama ends....

• Like 8

:grimace:that last 10 minutes! 

hehehehehhehehe

kakakkakakka

I'm delusional now. Wednesday, just come already!

Okay, back to normal land. 

Never mind, let me admire my captain and sleep through the night!

People have said plenty enough about the episode and I can't add anymore! heheheheh

>,,,,,< please captain don't mess with my heart, it's fragile.

• Like 12