[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

& @infinite7muse_3b47 Or maybe its because i just read the recap. I dunno but i just feel This episode is sad and hopeless scene. Or maybe because many died people??

I'm confident you'll love the episode once you watch it!. Let me know how it goes. :)

@ayronics

Okay, that has got to be the most romantic confession ever!. MY you lucky lucky girl, Captain has fallen in love so hard.

1 hour ago, bharu said:

When the evil manager drove the vehicle for his own motive in the preview...

Yup!. I just want to say this to RICHARD!

Mod edit: Please do not bypass the swear filter by using a gif reaction with offensive content. 

• Like 10

Oh well, i know maybe it was just only me being bias for JK or something but MY already received too much love from SJ ,from first ep up to the latest, and now i'm dying for MY's return for this "LOVE". Oh please don't make me dissappointed! I'm already at the point of my delusional state that i'm imagining a timeskip and it was MY who will fight for her love to SJ!! ♡♡

btw, thank you very much to the live recaps! You guys are the best!

PS: not much posting here, but an active (almost everyday) stalker of this thread. 

• Like 9

Thanks live recappers for the text and pictures recaps. You're my hero. My live stream link died even before the ep started, heh, and it's midnight here, I wonder what's causing the lag. Could it be more than 1/2 of the earth population streaming this?  Can't wait for subs tomorrow. Agree, it is indeed a sad heartbreaking but necessary episodes. We get to see the medical and rescue team in action. Poor MY having to choose which to save, that is not an easy thing to do, so it's more than normal for her to cry, abnormal if she didn't. And SJ, his leadership is just wow. I'm finding how he called that lunatic manager "bastard" sexy, hehe.

• Like 9

I sometimes hate my brain: watching the preview, the scene where Shi-jin and Mo-yeon are on some sort of 'date' with the army jeep....I couldn't help but to think, what if that's not real, but a figment of Shi-jin's imagination while he's unconscious?? 

• Like 6

Whether rating goes up or down, I really enjoyed watching this episode raw. Even my son was captivated. I love how the story is so humane and life is made so precious in disaster. Little romance but lots of feeling moments. The struggles are all very real and the doctors are not just going through the motions to save lives. I hope nobody faults MY for crying yet again. Crying isn't always a sign of weakness. In this case, it just shows how tender hearted she is. Love SHK for the portrayal! :wub:

• Like 24

8 hours ago, missandrea said:

And another one.... Whew! 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/896489

Song Hye-Gyo is pre-production drama's complaint.

Song Hye-Gyo 16-Seoul Gangnam Hyundai Motor held in the KBS2 drama ' in the Studio after the Sun for plants ' (pole saw Kim Eun-sook, Director Lee Eung Bok) attend a press conference "this is bringing a pre-production had more downs the emotion," he confessed.

After the Sun for ' 100% after every shot with a pre-production, and is currently being broadcast in the viewers ' hot love. This is about Song Hye-Gyo, "bringing the emotion more than hard to shoot with bacterial or chemical methods, even when there were" and "the body is going to miss a little bit part as convenience, but there were regrets," he said honestly.

Although this had both advantages and disadvantages, pre-production, Song Hye-Gyo "when not taken with a pre-production order would take a character's feelings I unwittingly fell abruptly. By the way, this works 100% immersed in the emotions of the moment should be postponed, as were a large number of "and", it was hard to get that part, "he noted. In addition, the "do not insist on a pre-production," and "good work can be done with people who are so wonderful, and if you're not a good team to do pre-production seems to be," he added.

After the Sun for close to 30% of the phenomenal ' ratings and viewers of the explosive.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/896445

진구가 SNS 개설 이유를 밝혔다. 진구는 16일 서울 강남 현대모터스튜디오에서 열린 KBS2 수목드라마 ‘태양의 후예'(극본 김은숙, 연출 이응복) 기자간담회에 참석해 "인기를 실감하고 싶었다"고 SNS 개설 이유를 밝혔다. '태양의 후예'로 안방 시청자들의 뜨거운 사랑을 받고 있는 진구는 최근 SNS 계정을 개설한 것에 대해 "인기를 실감하고 싶었다"며 "아직 진짜 사람이 인기에 대해 얘기해 주지 않아서 실감을 못하고 있다"고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다. 드라마의 관전 포인트에 대해서 "송중기 진구의 브로맨스"라고 말한 진구는 "촬영할 때도 그렇고 톰과 제리가 연상된다. 둘 중에 당하는 건 한사람인 것처럼 보이지만 사실은 서로를 배려하고, 남자들의 의리가 있다. 후반부로 갈수록 이런 의리가 더 많이 나올 것"이라며 "남녀커플의 사랑 이야기도 중요하지만, 군인들이 나오는

The reason for the shrine opened the SNS said.

Jingu is 16, held at Hyundai Motor Seoul Gangnam Studio KBS2 drama ' after ' the Sun tree (pole saw Kim Eun-sook, Director Lee Eung Bok) attend press conference "wanted to realise the popularity," he said the reason for opening a SNS.

After the example of the Sun ' doorstep ' viewers ' hot love the shrine recently opened an account for the "popular SNS realized that he wanted to" and "is still not popular to talk about a real person who has failed to realise it," he told me raised a laugh.

Regarding the observation of the drama "song Joong-GI told Jingu Jingu v also filmed the" Romance "by Tom and Jerry are reminiscent of. The only thingbeing in one of the two appears to be actually caringfor each other, and the men's Liga. There's a lot more to come out later this year after year to Riga, "saying," I love story of a couple, but the soldiers are coming out of the drama. Visit sticky friendship, loyalty points, "he explained.

After the Sun for close to 30% of the phenomenal ' ratings and viewers of the explosive.

Listen to the translation

Search this translation with Bing

I am catching up on the posts and thank you for all the information about the presscon that I missed.  The English translations made me laugh though.  They are a hoot.  Below is the more accurate translation:

DotS's SHK "Pre-production is easier on the body but harder to capture and maintain the emotions"

[blah blah press conference] SHK confessed that with pre-productions, there are times when it is harder to grasp the emotions of the character.  

After 100% pre-production of DotS, it is receiving great love from the audience after each broadcast.  SHK confessed "there are times when it is much harder to capture the feelings in pre-production rather than simultaneous filming" and "it was easier physically but I regretted the times when I felt I lost the character."

There are benefits to pre-production, but also disadvantages said SHK:  "When you are not pre-producing, you shoot in order [of the screenplay] so I fall into the character's emotions and keep it."  In contrast, "this show was 100% produced and thus there were many times I had to recapture the feeling of the scene [shot not in order], which was at times hard to do."  She stated "I don't wish for pre-production," and "if the production team is full of great people and the work is good then I can easily do shows that are not pre-produced."

Regarding JinGu - He basically said he opened an instagram account to feel how popular the show and his character was.  Before it, no one told him personally how good he was so he felt that if he opened the IG account, he can directly hear from the fans.  His statements brought laughter to the press con.  Regarding the bromance, he said it appears like a Tom and Jerry dynamic where one always looks like he is getting trounced but in reality it is the real dynamic between men where they care for one another and show etiquette towards each other.  More will be shown in later episodes.  The romance is important but the bond between military... [that is where the text ended in the post and link does not show the article]

• Like 18