[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

sj and kmy was talking

and she's dressing the wound of sj....sj say thank....

they talk and sj said his really serious and he said that he really miss her..

while sj was still saying something to kmy ...ost was played....

then   end.....and they all show some scene.

• Like 18

I am sorry why i feeldisapointed for this episode and i am worry for the rating...:tears:

Wishing more rommantic scene in next episode ♡

By The way. Many thanks for the recapers. I cant be survive without you all....you guys rockk!!!

• Like 7

Oh my....that last scene was such a sweet moment....why only the end scene..I knew it...i heard the koren word for missing you....kyaaaaahhhhh....I thought I will never get to see a scene of our OTP....that was short but sweetest!!!!!!!

• Like 20

The one time I'm indulging in caps because you guys deserve recognition ... I LOVE YOU LIVE RECAPPERS AND SCAPPERS!!! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING US! :D YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I really love this show and this thread :D Thank you to everyone, lurkers and de-lurkers alike! 

• Like 20

Just now, chubbyzmae said:

I am sorry why i feel disapointed this episode and i am worry for the rating...:tears:

I felt it was a solid episode, they have to tie up the earthquake scenes before getting into the two OTPs stories otherwise it would seem weird and disjointed.

The last part!. :wub::wub:

• Like 24

The two couples are great to watch. First OTP is all glorious talking and honest feelings while the 2nd one is more action over words   It's great to see and not see a love triangle. 

Poor SJ was a lot more hurt than he let on when he was gone.  So were you MY!  Admit it.  

• Like 22