[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

OH MY GOD! The ending!! :heart: Soooooooo goood!!!!!

But damn, it is going to be a long week.... Good thing is that we can speculate on what's going to happen! Ha ha ha!!!

Let our imaginations go wild!!! I cannot wait to read what you all are going to come up with :D he he

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, melissala said:

Gotta give it to Daniel this time.  If she didn't get the jeep from him, she wouldn't have run it off the road and she wouldn't have confessed.  If Daniel didn't fix the radio she couldn't have broadcasted music for everyone and her recording never would have been played.  Daniel is the real mvp. 

No no no..... The best matchmaker is the SPEAKER and the PLAYLIST ..... :D

• Like 17

Finally, he got to hear what he has always wanted to hear!! :wub:His smile was just so cute! Now, he knows which won't stop him from following her until he gets what he wants!!:heart:

And I was totally wrong with the cliffhanger! But I am happy that my predictions were wrong because it is much sweeter to wait until next week!

I am eager to see Ex-Captain Agus appearing again and meddling with YSJ.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, iameatingyourcookies said:

WOW Dots is hitting the 32% mark while every other drama is only at 2-3%

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016031800505236586&type=1&outlink=1

lol I've never seen reporters put out articles about real time ratings before like this.  Fans used to report them,  but they cost so much you don't see anyone do it too often nowadays. 

The ratings should be over 30% today it seems judging by this.   It could be higher or lower though. 

• Like 7

Sorry,I am still watching episode 7 and that $hi++y chief manager or something,can someone please kill him already before I punch my screen?!  Please tell me he die in next episode.I can't stand him. 

• Like 2

Now I know why K.Will's OST for Dots is saved and only release for this week's episode.  The title says it all "Say it! What are you doing?" Seems to refer to our KMY. Except hers is more like, "Broadcast It Yo!!"

*2 hours later.....* and I am still replaying that last scene. Ah.....I will keep hitting that replay button until next Wed.

• Like 22

Can't repost pix, really tempted.  Injured and flirting.  Arms on legs.  i think his other arm was injured, for real possibly, and his knee right?  

And she scraped  her knee and had a bandaid on another knee wound.  Make up wound sticker, or for real?  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

제9부
스피커로 흘러나오는 유언에 모연은 상황실로 뛰어 들어와 핸드폰을 사수해 빛의 속도로 도망간다. 
시진은 특전사답게 창문으로 몸을 날려 모연을 따라가고..! 
한편, 갑작스런 윤중장의 우르크 방문에 긴장하는 네 사람이다.

EP09
While her testament was being broadcasted through the speaker, Mo Yeon dashes towards the control room and runs away in the speed of light with her phone.
Like an army ranger, Si Jin flungs his body towards the window to follow Mo Yeon..!
Meanwhile, the sudden visit to Uruk by Lieutenant General Yoon makes the 4 of them nervous.

OMG!. It's like romantic novel.

Lt. Gen Yoon - you have the worst timing ever, leaves our two OTPs alone.

Just watching the episode again and I'm really amazed at how beautiful SHG looks, even when she's crying. Actually she looks especially beautiful while she's crying. The way a Goddess would cry , not an ugly slobbering mess like the rest of us.

• Like 21

I think the one with gun and wearing black mask is Daniel.... He and YSJ may be team up to blow Argus operation by entering places where Argus held prisonner..... I think Daniel not a pure doctor... UN volunteer or else.... He could be a spy ..... Like CIA... Or MI6 or Mosad or whatever the name .... Every country has its own James Bond right? Maybe Daniel is our Bond.... Being a doctor and UN volunteer only about his cover.... To disguise his real motive.

since the funeral scene....and his story how he met YSJ and how YH react when Daniel told him their friend already back to his place ... I just smell CIA in him that time..... 

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, annypooh said:

While MY was treating him...At first I was like "YES! He's topless!"

then I was like "why in the world did they cover him up with bandages? I can't see anything!"

OMG me too.... my ahjumma fan's heart was screaming KYAKKKKK!!! but then oow ooww bandaged the whole upper body like mummy aigooo... 

and after that he's running like an olimpiade athlete doing marathon.. is Yoo Si Jin a Six Million Dollar man????

• Like 14