Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nona said:

Kyo opinion of herself around Bin: 

Feel like a baby, and acts like a baby.

Still, the baby of Bin. :phew:

Binnie Baby, indeed.  Why did I think that NHK or PD Pyo added these scenes because of these interviews? :tounge_wink:

3-C726-E04-43-B1-4-BD2-9-A12-A4-E922-B54

On 7/20/2020 at 11:25 PM, HazSharai said:

Binnie Baby, indeed.  Why did I think that NHK or PD Pyo added these scenes because of these interviews? :tounge_wink:

While I think those scenes came into play because they embodied their real feeling into WW reel characters. 

I love that playful ending in WW. So funny and sweet and knowing that they are together in the World they live in.  Been rewatching this show since pandemic gave me the chance to enjoy it so much. Hence the hanging out here. 

I took a long soompi break , and now here I am. 

If there were some clues from Kyo that Binnie has already left for Jordan, before we even saw the airport pics, I have learned that she was also online very early in the morning during his first day of filming in Korea last April. Hmmm B)

Because we were not focusing on them, we never made any connections before. Thankful to these Chinese "detectives" to have all the old IGS saved. :lol:

All are just coincidences, of course,  to add to 10000000 new coincidences :P

:heart: How I wish though that it's their Baby R, but of course, Kyo specifically put it in her bio to protect Baby R. :P

F34846-A0-DB39-4-C63-85-EE-78846-E1-D035

By the way, Pink is the "daughter" of Nana, the dog of Kyo from many years ago and I am sure Hyun Bin is also very familiar with :glasses:

9 hours ago, Nona said:

Bin opinion about Kyo:

Three sides: innocent, nice and happy

Two sides: chic and warm

Plus, two other sides: baby and mature

So many sides of the woman he loves. 

(Any other side you haven't seen yet, Bin?)

Hyunbin Weekly Asahi interview: I like women who are happy in work and love.  :highonflowers:

His preference in women is consistent. you know he is not just attracted to physical beauty but more on the personality. some people perceive kyo as someone who is cold and introvert... but the few times i've seen her with her close friends and the way she interacts with them on social media, i think she is the talkative and bubbly type. much like han ji eun her character in FH. very compatible with the uptight and introvert type hihihi

:happydance:

On 7/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, Nona said:

Yes,  agree. So that's why I just let the picture there for all to see. LOL

Anything considered important will be discussed at the club.

Let's just put cryptic posts here :ph34r:

@ImAryaStark @Nona

Hi guys, I am new here, but a solid fan of Kyo. been a lurker here for quite sometime, and decided to delurk now...may I ask, how can I be a member of the club?  

So grateful that I've found this group. The photos in my profile is the real me, I can be relied upon when it comes to delicate issues or secrecy of a topic. Thanking you in advance for your assistance. 

8 minutes ago, georginauae23 said:

@ImAryaStark @Nona

Hi guys, I am new here, but a solid fan of Kyo. been a lurker here for quite sometime, and decided to delurk now...may I ask, how can I be a member of the club?  

So grateful that I've found this group. The photos in my profile is the real me, I can be relied upon when it comes to delicate issues or secrecy of a topic. Thanking you in advance for your assistance. 

One of the long time BinKyo here is the club admin and it's up to her to choose members. By now she said club has about 50 applications but she's very choosy whom to accept. As the club is not after the quantity but quality of members.

I guess it's on the fan activity, such as if constantly posting in this public thread and the club admin has gained trust on a fan's loyalty. 

43 minutes ago, fragola said:

think she is the talkative and bubbly type. much like han ji eun her character in FH. very compatible with the uptight and introvert type hihihi

Bin alone said that Kyo is a happy person and she always makes him laugh. And yes, I also think she is that bubbly type maybe when she is with her friends. Kyo’s being a mysterious type and a private person makes her more beautiful. 

44 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Hyun Bin himself said that. He thought before it would be hard to get close to Kyo :joy: 

Their personalities are alike I think that’s why they clicked. Both are introvert but when they are with their close friends, they are full of life. 

Archived