✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF66-B932-EF1-B-4-A36-B0-BF-AFC24-A49-D2

do not quote pic!

This was Bin’s answer when he was asked about his thoughts about past relationships that keeps hunting them in the present. This was asked because of the WW scene where Ji Oh’s ex keeps coming to him and same with Joon Young’s ex. So Bin is the kind of person who is really open to accept a person regardless of her past as long as he loves the person. :wub:

And I guess one proof how Bin is very open minded is that when he seated beside Ms. Ellen, it  is really possible that people will make some groundless issue about him and Kyo that time but he doesn’t care about what other people say, what he thinks he wants to do he will do it regardless of what other people may think is not important for him. He just laugh freely and happily with Kyo’s so called second mother. Btw her stylist wedding where he seated beside Ms. Ellen is on July 2019. 

6 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Reporter: I am afraid that until now, when he is asked the same question, he will always have the same answer.  Although he is not as arrogant as the rich second generation chaebol that he plays in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (MNIKSS), they also have something in common.

Hyunbin: I think the way we are calm and composed when handling things is similar. I do the same, clearly deciding what it is, so what I say it is, it is. I will not be ambiguous."

To whom it may concern :hwaiting2:

6 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Hyunbin: I think the way we are calm and composed when handling things is similar. I do the same, clearly deciding what it is, so what I say it is, it is. I will not be ambiguous."

If we apply this to how he’s been handling recent rumored relationships, yes, he had been very straightforward with the way he issued numerous denials because there’s no truth to them. The latest denial, for example, contained clear statements with no room for any other interpretation. He’s very honest and would never lead people on especially fans, because I really believe he respects and loves his fans, which is clearly evident in all his interactions with them.

His answers to this recent interview also proved again how consistent he is. But I loved the part where he said he will only choose the one he loves.  :love:

15 minutes ago, Nona said:

Reply MV (Bin)

Reply MV (the lover)

Kyo...

The MV was meticulously done. 

Suddenly I don't know what to say.

Point to note, in Dec 2017 when hb announced he was no longer with ksr, they were already not in contact for more than 2 months. 

The Reply MV was shot in late Oct 2017 in the middle of rampant shooting and the swindlers promo. Despite his very busy schedule, he made time to shoot the MV with lyrics that sounds very personal to me.

25 minutes ago, Lola said:

Point to note, in Dec 2017 when hb announced he was no longer with ksr, they were already not in contact for more than 2 months. 

The Reply MV was shot in late Oct 2017 in the middle of rampant shooting and the swindlers promo. Despite his very busy schedule, he made time to shoot the MV with lyrics that sounds very personal to me.

When you watch the MV again, there are many parts in the MV that indicate the shooting was meticulous, with careful thought about each and every scene/move portrayed by Bin and the lover.

Even the layout of the room speaks meaning to the viewers.

Bin making time to shoot the MV despite his busy schedule is a sign that the MV is of significant to him.

Interesting food for thoughts tonight going on in the club. Leaving this here for now:

It will be love? by Soya

I can hear you.

I want to smile how long I've looked at you from afar.

You've been that way, but for some reason,  the sad eyes scare me.

If it's love, don't get out of my way again.

If it's love, it'll be better to endure the pain than being alone again.

I realize at the end of the season that I couldn't bear to be away from your arms.

I'm playing again. I can see you.

If you close your eyes and you're going to hug me, don't get out again, don't get out of my way.

26 minutes ago, Lola said:It will be love? by Soya

I can hear you.

I want to smile how long I've looked at you from afar.

You've been that way, but for some reason,  the sad eyes scare me.

If it's love, don't get out of my way again.

If it's love, it'll be better to endure the pain than being alone again.

I realize at the end of the season that I couldn't bear to be away from your arms.

I'm playing again. I can see you.

If you close your eyes and you're going to hug me, don't get out again, don't get out of my way.

I can still remember my shock why Kyo liked and commented on this OST :joy:

Archived