✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this old interview of bin

HB is in love.... and he doesn't call SHK 'noona'

Superstars HB and SHK announced their romance to the public, in a recent interview, HB said,
'I won't refer to SHK as noona (big sis) since we're about the same age.'
In recent interviews with Money Today and Star News, HB said he will not refer to SHK, whom he's worked together as noona.
He also mentioned, 'SHK is only my elder by about a year.' He even jokes, 'seems like it's better for an actress to be a year younger.' (grins)
In the interview, he also talked about his ideal woman... 'Just the feeling of "it's right" is good enough.'
'Always able to carry herself in an appropriate manner, have a sophistication in how she dresses, when meeting with friends and other ppl, she will know what to say and how to handle herself gracefully.' He also said, 'I hate when ppl do not eat.' 'I like women who enjoy eating.'

credit: HB soompi thread
***old interviews,2009

c6e0167b4e38a766fe29.jpg
:D

9 minutes ago, fragola said:

Found this old interview of bin

HB is in love.... and he doesn't call SHK 'noona'

Superstars HB and SHK announced their romance to the public, in a recent interview, HB said,
'I won't refer to SHK as noona (big sis) since we're about the same age.'
In recent interviews with Money Today and Star News, HB said he will not refer to SHK, whom he's worked together as noona.
He also mentioned, 'SHK is only my elder by about a year.' He even jokes, 'seems like it's better for an actress to be a year younger.' (grins)
In the interview, he also talked about his ideal woman... 'Just the feeling of "it's right" is good enough.'
'Always able to carry herself in an appropriate manner, have a sophistication in how she dresses, when meeting with friends and other ppl, she will know what to say and how to handle herself gracefully.' He also said, 'I hate when ppl do not eat.' 'I like women who enjoy eating.'

credit: HB soompi thread
***old interviews,2009
:D

How can he call her noona when she acts like a baby around him :joy:

He describes shk to the T after observing her for several months during and after filming. It's beyond the superficial things and career achievements that attracts him to kyo.

:ok: 

04-1528881648355353295635.jpg

credit to the owner of the image

Saw this write-up posted in February 2020...hope this all make you smile.....enjoy the recollection of the past, now coming back to life...:hwaiting2:

Among Hyun Bin’s ex-girlfriend, many people almost only remembered the name Song Hye Kyo. This is also the most unforgettable love story of the actor.
The TV series The World Within not only made their reputations more and more famous, but also brought them a beautiful love. Those days, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin were dubbed the most beautiful couple in Korea. When both officially announced to the audience their relationship in 2009, they received special attention from the public.

Hyun Bin once shared about his girlfriend: “I’m not a person who is easily shaken at first sight, and so is Song Hye Kyo. Our feelings naturally develop when meeting each other on set every day on set. The emotional scenes brought us together. “
In an interview, Hyun Bin revealed his love story with Song Hye Kyo. He said what he liked most about his girlfriend was that they could talk a lot. According to media analysis that day, Hyun Bin was quite introverted and Song Hye Kyo was the only girl he could open his heart to share his life with.

However, the two are extremely reserved in their love affairs. Because of concerns that media Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo often do not date outside, do not appear together at events. The two have a mutual interest in each other and often date at home.
According to a close source, Hyun Bin took care and loved Song Hye Kyo a lot during the period of their love relationship. There was a time Song Hye Kyo acted in China for a long time, Hyun Bin called everyday to hear the voice of his love.

He even sent his assistant to China to look after Song Hye Kyo. They are determined to build a “city wall” to protect their love. Not listening, not telling, not commenting are the three factors that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin use to protect their love.
According to a close source, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin still love each other when they break up but they believe that being apart is a good thing for both when the actor is about to enter 2 years in the army.

Cheers!

On 7/22/2020 at 9:47 AM, georginauae23 said:

Hyun Bin once shared about his girlfriend:

✓“I’m not a person who is easily shaken at first sight, and so is Song Hye Kyo. Our feelings naturally develop when meeting each other on set every day 

"The grace period for properly managing clubs is now over. As of today, any club which has persistently violated the Terms of Conditions and rules of our community with its members will be terminated without notice. Any form of hateful content, shading remarks, unwelcoming comments, discriminatory messages, and constant negativity shared between club members is extremely frown upon and will be grounds for staff investigation. Any club moderator who do not enforce these new conditions will be heavily scrutinized and may have its club disbanded."

okay now we know the new rule on club decorum. 

13 minutes ago, zashibear said:

"The grace period for properly managing clubs is now over. As of today, any club which has persistently violated the Terms of Conditions and rules of our community with its members will be terminated without notice. Any form of hateful content, shading remarks, unwelcoming comments, discriminatory messages, and constant negativity shared between club members is extremely frown upon and will be grounds for staff investigation. Any club moderator who do not enforce these new conditions will be heavily scrutinized and may have its club disbanded."

okay now we know the new rule on club decorum. 

Well, that is an attempt to avoid backlash :D

Archived