✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

One of the long time BinKyo here is the club admin and it's up to her to choose members. By now she said club has about 50 applications but she's very choosy whom to accept. As the club is not after the quantity but quality of members.

I guess it's on the fan activity, such as if constantly posting in this public thread and the club admin has gained trust on a fan's loyalty. 

@Phoenix26Thank you for answering me. Will do my best then.:Megathanks:

credit to the owner of the video.

Sharing this....one of the best scenes in the drama....did'nt you notice that Kyo's hairstyle here is quite identical with her hair in the Encounter series (maybe at that time, wanting to go back to WW days?just thinking.... ) 

2 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Both love:

- couple bracelets

- couple shirts

- couple watches

- other couple stuff

- dogs

- their names /initials

- their birthdays

They are cheesy couple. They also have favorite songs and many of it were sung by Hyun Bin in his fan meetings ;)

2 hours ago, arabella said:

I've always been fascinated by the watches Bin wears...and now its fun to see Kyo in the pictures wearing the same kind of watch

Yes, you will be surprised to know when you see several watches of Binnie have actually matching pairs with Kyo.

:lollipop:

2 minutes ago, fragola said:

the 925 bldg was completed 2015 same year kyo's ig account was created. another coincidence hahaha      

He created his weibo account on the exact date DOTS aired simultaneously in Korea and China Feb 24 

Let's sing :joy:

Because I'd still say yes to you again (oh)
My darlin' for you, I'd do it all again
Yes, I'd still say yes to you again (oh)
Darlin' for you, I'd do it over and over again
Say yes
Where does it go, how does it end
True love it seems so easy
Cause we have no doubts (no)
Where we belong (where we belong, oh)
They say time can heal a broken heart
And true love never ends (never ends)
So why not start where we began (say)
Because I'd still say yes
To you again (say yes) (oh)
My darlin' for you, I'd do it all again
Yes, I'd still say yes (say yes)
To you again (oh) (to you)
Darlin' for you, I'd do it over and over again

17 minutes ago, Nona said:

I don't know which one of the two who insists on having and wearing couple items... 

Seeing a guy nearing 40 wearing a black backpack engraved with HIS OWN initial is just....:w00t: LOL

(Forgive me, Kyo :sweatingbullets:)

That's what makes him like a Panda :joy:

This time is matching color :phew:

IMG-20200720-151948.jpg

OK, IMO the one who should wear PINK is the lady, Kyo. But why oh why, it's Bin who puts on pinky shirt? And Kyo only uses pinky bag?

What makes you willing to wear that cute looking, adorable colored shirt? For a guy with masculine portrayal in most of his works, his wearing pink is quite unbelievable. :D

1 hour ago, Nona said:

This time is matching color :phew:

OK, IMO the one who should wear PINK is the lady, Kyo. But why oh why, it's Bin who puts on pinky shirt? And Kyo only uses pinky bag?

What makes you willing to wear that cute looking, adorable colored shirt? For a guy with masculine portrayal in most of his works, his wearing pink is quite unbelievable. :D

i remember this ad from one of the beauty clinics in my country... Only A Real Good Man Can Wear Pink :sweat_smile:

Archived