✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

7 minutes ago, fragola said:

like most of you here, my interest in binkyo resurfaced bec of the series of coincidences and crumbs here and there... i am not yet 100% convinced but the circumstantial evidences presented by squirrel armies are more than enough to pique my curiosity. i am as excited to see how the story will unfold for these two.  but whether binko is real of not, i will support them and i wish both of them happiness. 

Welcome to the thread. Like many of us here, we see that bin and kyo and compatible with one another in terms of their personalities and they did date for about 2 years before splitting up I.e. they did have romantic feelings for one another at one point of time in their life.

According to kyo in her photobook, she mentioned breaking up with someone not because they have become disappointed with one another but breaking up after being tired of the stressful situation they were in. Many us here believed that she was referring to bin in that interview. 

Imo, because it was not the person but the timing that was not right that caused them to break up, the two of them coming back together remains a possibility. Rather than new love, reconciliation of binkyo seems more hopeful and their relationship stronger, from the crumbs that we've gathered.

Lastly, even though we are hopeful for binkyo 2.0 (because we are hopeless romantics haha), if binkyo is not real, we'll still wish both of them well and leave the group.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, fragola said:

like most of you here, my interest in binkyo resurfaced bec of the series of coincidences and crumbs here and there... i am not yet 100% convinced but the circumstantial evidences presented by squirrel armies are more than enough to pique my curiosity. i am as excited to see how the story will unfold for these two.  but whether binko is real of not, i will support them and i wish both of them happiness. 

Welcome in BinKyo thread. Just feel free to write your ideas here with regards to BinKyo. :)

WELCOME @fragola

I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL DURING WW DAYS. I BECAME AN AVID FAN OF KYO ONLY IN 2016 BECAUSE OF DOTS AND AT THAT TIME, MANY OF SHK FANS I TALKED TO HATED HYUN BIN. SO I HAD A BAD IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM UNTIL I SAW HIM WITH ELLEN PARK LAST YEAR.

PRIOR TO THAT BK WEDDING, I ALSO SAW HOW KYO'S CLOSEST SQUAD LIKED AND COMMENTED ON HYUN BIN'S PICS. 

I QUESTIONED WHY DO SOME KYONATICS HATE HYUN BIN WHEN PEOPLE CLOSEST TO KYO, THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW KYO PERSONALLY, THE FRIENDS WHOM SHE CONSIDERS PART OF HER FAMILY, ARE QUITE FRIENDLY WITH HIM. 

FROM THEN ON I DON'T RELY ON PREJUDICES OF SOME FANS ANYMORE. I RELIED ON MY OWN JUDGMENT OF CHARACTER. 

I dig in to some old twitter post of Kyo's manager and my impression is that Kyo has such a strong personality that even in the midst of controversy she doesn't hide.

*DO NOT REPOST Photos*

A18-E3-C81-5-AED-49-F2-B187-F1-F1-AECF39 

Which brought me to a conclusions that she's ninja :ph34r: because of her 'special someone.' during their years together she also accepted less project, so there's a precedent. 

Really wishing for their happiness :heart2beat:

Thank you squirrel armies for the warm welcome :heart1:

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

WELCOME @fragola

I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL DURING WW DAYS. I BECAME AN AVID FAN OF KYO ONLY IN 2016 BECAUSE OF DOTS AND AT THAT TIME, MANY OF SHK FANS I TALKED TO HATED HYUN BIN. SO I HAD A BAD IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM TOO UNTIL I SAW HIM WITH ELLEN PARK LAST YEAR. PRIOR TO THAT BK WEDDING, I ALSO SAW HOW KYO'S CLOSEST SQUAD LIKED AND COMMENTED ON HYUN BIN'S PICS. 

I QUESTIONED WHY DO SOME KYONATICS HATE HYUN BIN WHEN PEOPLE CLOSEST TO KYO, THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW KYO PERSONALLY, THE FRIENDS WHOM SHE CONSIDERS PART OF HER FAMILY, ARE QUITE FRIENDLY WITH HIM. 

FROM THEN ON I DON'T RELY ON PREJUDICES OF SOME FANS ANYMORE. I RELIED ON MY OWN JUDGMENT OF CHARACTER. 

The possibility of binkyo reuniting did cross my mind when i saw bin at BK wedding with kyo’s squad. But given the circumstances then i knew it was impossible. It’s only now that I realized how brave bin was during that time...when ssc divorce was still a hot topic. No man would want to be associated with kyo at that time...with kyo being heavily judged and malicious rumors were being spread abt her. But bin joined the squad like it was the natural thing for him to do. Contrary to his image, he is open minded and other people’s opinion is irrelevant to him.

12 minutes ago, fragola said:

Thank you squirrel armies for the warm welcome :heart1:

The possibility of binkyo reuniting did cross my mind when i saw bin at BK wedding with kyo’s squad. But given the circumstances then i knew it was impossible. It’s only now that I realized how brave bin was during that time...when ssc divorce was still a hot topic. No man would want to be associated with kyo at that time...with kyo being heavily judged and malicious rumors were being spread abt her. But bin joined the squad like it was the natural thing for him to do. Contrary to his image, he is open minded and other people’s opinion is irrelevant to him.

Bin is a man who lives by his own set of principles. We had a discussion at our club once about whether bin is the alpha in a r/s or otherwise. Most of us think that he is the one wearing the pants in a r/s but at the same time he respects his partner as an equal, much like his character in WW. So, him being confident hanging out with the squad at bk's wedding surely signify something. Only time will tell what it means and how and when it was all played out.

5 minutes ago, Lola said:

Bin is a man who lives by his own set of principles. We had a discussion at our club once about whether bin is the alpha in a r/s or otherwise. Most of us think that he is the one wearing the pants in a r/s but at the same time he respects his partner as an equal, much like his character in WW. So, him being confident hanging out with the squad at bk's wedding surely signify something. Only time will tell what it means and how and when it was all played out.

i felt that it was his way of supporting kyo.  Like he was making a statement that “i know kyo better than anyone of you. Do not judge her.”

11 minutes ago, fragola said:

i felt that it was his way of supporting kyo.  Like he was making a statement that “i know kyo better than anyone of you. Do not judge her.”

I just realized this.

Yes I agree with you he was brave to associate himself with people closest to Kyo. Even at the reception they were still at the same table.  That time it was first week of July and the divorce decree was not out yet.

And there was that person who was sued by UAA which published a video with caricatures of Kyo with many guys exes and those rumored with her. Yet Bin chose to sit beside Ellen Park when he arrived despite many vacant seats. There are pics that showed the vacant seats contrary to what others say that the seat beside Ellen was the only available one :lol:

54 minutes ago, fragola said:

No man would want to be associated with kyo at that time...with kyo being heavily judged and malicious rumors were being spread abt her. But bin joined the squad like it was the natural thing for him to do. Contrary to his image, he is open minded and other people’s opinion is irrelevant to him.

Love this realization. Like yes, why would Bin would let himself be put into spotlight and be the center of baseless issues but he dared to be beside Kyo’s second mother and even laugh together like he don’t care what you the world will throw at him because he knows how to decide on his own. 

26 minutes ago, fragola said:

Thank you for bringing this up. We totally forgot how good binnie is as a friend then.  So maybe this is one reason why kyo reconsidered. 

14 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

And there was that person who was sued by UAA which published a video with caricatures of Kyo with many guys exes and those rumored with her. Yet Bin chose to sit beside Ellen Park when he arrived despite many vacant seats. There are pics that showed the vacant seats contrary to what others say that the seat beside Ellen was the only available one

I spent hours last night back reading tweets of Ellen ;) and from what I gather she will have no qualms speaking up her mind. even her ig photo is of a lion. so if she's not comfortable with HB, i don't think she will let him sit near her. Off topic: She's a scorpio as well, same birthday as my daughter which reminds me of a scenario how fierce they are

Spoiler

My daughter is 15 and there's a boy and a girl who kept talking literally behind her back, bad mouthing her. so she turned around and punch the boy causing a split lip. NOTE: I am not condoning violent reactions. she has been punished for it with internal exclusions. We even protested that its a bit less of a punishment, but the headteacher thought that she was provoked and the others were also punished for bullying....what I am trying to point out here is if Ellen and Hyun Bin has disagreement in the past, or Ellen disapproved of HB, we will not see them together. In other words they maintained close friendships after all this time :) 

I am honestly worried for Kyo when revelation day comes with all these.  I hope people will mind their own personal lives. Shipping is not good for mental health if you take it seriously. It's their lives not yours and mine. 

Hyun Bin is not someone who gets swayed by shippers. Remember what he did Enlisting early despite mega fame during SEGA days. 

Do not mind their provocations. We have what's real and what's private and I am sure he will protect Kyo.

Spoiler

If they have hate tweets against Kyo report immediately do not reply

Archived