✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the song shallow sang by bin during his FM last year? The movie is a rendition of a classic film and both bin and kyo are lovers of classic movies. Coincidentally, it's also a story about being lovers in a showbiz world. I wondered why bin chose this song because 1. It's a sappy song for a FM, and 2. It's a duet and originally written for a female singer (i may be wrong but i noticed that bin usually sang a song by male artists at his fm).

Anyway, the chorus of the song (in italics) is interpreted as a safe space for the two people where they don't have to care about how people perceived them on the outside.

Could it be that bin is able to resonate how it feels having a relationship while in the limelight and how actions of one party can affect the other party's career?

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for a change
And in the bad times I fear myself

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

1 hour ago, HazSharai said:

I saw a Chinese BinKyo group post about these Morris Albert songs. I know she posted Memories in 2019 and they mentioned about her posting Feelings in 2016, but I never paid so much attention to the lyrics of Feelings until you brought it up now. Wow. Did she post this song before SSC? These 2 songs are really like companion pieces now and, you’re right, they take a whole new meaning, especially if some of the theories brought about turn out to be right.

Now, we just need a companion piece for REPLY.  That song was open-ended, still to be continued... :glasses:

kyo posted FEELINGS around may 2016 so that was after the airing of DOTS.  songsong shippers were worried then that it had something to do with the status of her relationship with ex-h.  so it was for bin all along, if our theories are correct.

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

I hope that from a long and tiring love it will be replaced by LONG AND LASTING LOVE. :wub:

That's why maybe Kyo is concentrating on her personal life right now. 

She can afford not to have projects being one of the richest celebrities in Korea 

Hello everyone. I just wanna know your thoughts, hope you don't mind, on why kyo is still mia and has become extremely inactive when bin is already in Jordan?? I guess you would agree that kyo gets easily bored and can't stay long without doing anything. aside from this, she also loves to hang out with her friends, considering she is alone now. the squad also seemed busy with their own lives. i get that kyo and bin could spend some time face timing, but sure she can also allocate some time to get out of her apartment and do something else. sorry, like most of you here, i just miss kyo. this has been her longest mia right? i hope she is ok though. thank you again and have a good day all. 

4 minutes ago, leek said:

She can afford not to have projects being one of the richest celebrities in Korea 

I will be happy if she is happy now but sad at the same time, I want her to have  another drama. :bawling:

But whatever it is that makes her happy love and career or both hahaha my full support is always for her. 

9 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

I will be happy if she is happy now but sad at the same time, I want her to have  another drama. :bawling:

But whatever it is that makes her happy love and career or both hahaha my full support is always for her. 

I AM 100 PERCENT SURE SHE IS HAPPY AND ENJOYING LIFE

WE CAN SEE IT ON HER INTERACTIONS WITH HER FRIENDS. 

ONLY THAT SHE'S NOT IN THE MOOD TO CONCENTRATE ON HER CAREER RIGHT NOW 

NOT EVEN SHOWING HERSELF IN PUBLIC. IT HAS BEEN 60 DAYS SINCE HER LAST PIC

30 minutes ago, leek said:

To reiterate my observation in the club. Not even when she agreed to marry exh was she this Ninja. 

I think both of them are determined to make it work this time around.

from long and tiring club caption of Sol mi to Long and Lasting love #InGodWeTrust

44 minutes ago, Mardi Gras said:

Hello everyone. I just wanna know your thoughts, hope you don't mind, on why kyo is still mia and has become extremely inactive when bin is already in Jordan?? I guess you would agree that kyo gets easily bored and can't stay long without doing anything. aside from this, she also loves to hang out with her friends, considering she is alone now. the squad also seemed busy with their own lives. i get that kyo and bin could spend some time face timing, but sure she can also allocate some time to get out of her apartment and do something else. sorry, like most of you here, i just miss kyo. this has been her longest mia right? i hope she is ok though. thank you again and have a good day all. 

No one can say definitely why kyo has been MIA. We just have to wait and see.

14 minutes ago, Nona said:

Hello fellow Binkyonatics, 

As I watch the report about Bin n Kyo romance, the date of the news of their confirmation is quite interesting: 5 August.

Now it's July, and August 5th is not far from now.

Do you all think they may consider the same date again for the rumor concerning the two ?? 

Haha I doubt they will remember such dates. They'll prob have to be more pragmatic this time.

2 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

And I must say @fragola also possess a great investigative skills. Must've a blood of a detective. She've observe details that some have overlook. Great job

hahaha! most women possess natural investigative skills coupled with intuition.  my curiosity is acting up bec of the binkyo rumors. one reason could be bec their story is something i could relate to. when binkyo started dating that was also the time i was in a relationship... i broke up with my bf 2011 the same year binkyo ended their relationship. i broke up with him bec of the tiring situation (no 3rd party)...although we parted in good terms it left a bad taste in my mouth. i am currently still single... i tried dating other men but i unconsciously ended up comparing them with the ex. bec of binkyo rumors i started having thoughts of what if my ex resurface 10 yrs after. hmmm 5-6 yrs ago i was still bitter then so the idea of reconciliation is far-fetched... but 10 yrs after i think the dust has settled, so i think i may reconsider if circumstances are favorable...hey i only entertained this thought bec as far as i know he isn't married yet :D 

my point is, when kyo said in a old interview that she will not go back to an ex it's bec she was still bitter about it.  i wanted to laugh at those people who are saying that binkyo supporters are delusional...bec for them it is impossible for ex lovers who broke up 10 yrs ago to reconcile.  obviously these people cannot relate probably bec they have not experienced love.

33 minutes ago, fragola said:

my point is, when kyo said in a old interview that she will not go back to an ex it's bec she was still bitter about it.  i wanted to laugh at those people who are saying that binkyo supporters are delusional...bec for them it is impossible for ex lovers who broke up 10 yrs ago to reconcile.  obviously these people cannot relate probably bec they have not experienced love.

My thoughts exactly. Haha. People who have been in love will be able to better relate to binkyo. Feelings change over time too.

I've been a fan of Kyo since FH days although it was only during TWTWB when I joined soompi. 

What I understand with Kyo is that she is a very private person despite being a celebrity and she is humble. And although she has a cheerful personality you can see that she is a serious one and, like all serious people in the world, she does not like too much attention than what is necessary as a brand ambassador and actor.  Even with her interviews and other activities she knows how to deflect attention towards her colleagues. That's how she is and that's what I like about her. 

Kyo have been around for so long but she knows her goals as the actor Song Hye-Kyo vs. the private person Kyo. We know this for she often takes time to be the private Kyo after a drama or movie. 

And with that we know why she is silent now - she is in her private Kyo self. If the time is right, she'll share what is happening in her life. :wub:

Kyo has been MIA for two months. Her last pic was exactly 60 days ago. So of course many of us are getting sad on how much we miss her by now. Although we know she's happy. We're getting frustrated why we never get to see her pic with her squad. We know they were together last June 30 outing but they never shared pics only pics of their dogs. <_<

She has always been like this. But my opinion on what aggravates her ninja powers now is the covid situation worldwide.

There's no brand representations in other countries. Normally she goes to Amore Pacific (for Laneige before, Sulwhasoo now) events in China, Singapore, Thailand and other countries with outlets. But because of covid situation, those events are not happening this year. 

Same reason for the Fashion Events. She always get invited by top brands but now, there's no such event. Last time she went was in Milan last February and we were worried for her as that time, covid pandemic in Italy had started worsening. 

She is a goddess who does not like selfies, so do not expect her to do that.

But let us be assured she is not retiring from the industry and she is only taking a break from it.

In her recent Elle Singapore, HK, Taiwan interview she clearly profess her love for acting.  

In her own time, she will be back and since she is very honest, I know she will share a bit of her life to the fans. 

Archived