✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Nona said:

Binkyo fans aka WW fans rejoice!

https://youtu.be/hlQUm5cvffU

A long time fan of Bin has shared WW NG full of our squirrel and panda cute and sweet scenes.

(We need more BTW :w00t:)

This is the long time fan of Bin who did not like that her video was included in a certain playlist right?

They should include this too in the playlist. :w00t:

1 hour ago, NDI66 said:

Anyways had anyone noticed the K-pop and K culture you tuber in Amman Jordan who is the one who updated everyone on HB status in Amman is also a mutual fan of Kyo. What a  coincidence!!!!

Who is this youtuber? Is she/he arabian?

It's almost two months since Song Hye Kyo's last post of Daisies.

Some BinKyo fans use daisies emojis always but really, Song Hye Kyo is Sunflower not Daisy. Sunflower is the meaning of her name.

That is why her official Korean Fans Club is called HYEBARAGI

Only South East Asian fans call themselves Kyonatics.

SHK Weibo fans were talking about this just last month because a new fan asked what's the group name and many said they call themselves Sunflowers like Hyebaragi in Korea.

:hooray2:

16 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

So before he went to Jordan and had a required Quarantine protocol, they already practiced many years ago what to do on Quarantine. :P

They maybe do some of this quarantine protocols plus the add on is taking care of Baby R. B)

5 minutes ago, leek said:

Kyo may be busy so she's ninja because someone's dog is also with her not just Baby R :joy:

Both are girls. So Baby O and Bro M will also take care of them. I hope Kyo will also post something in her IG soon. 

I am now delurking to join the fun with squirrel armies here.  Let me introduce myself, I am first and foremost a kyonatic. I don't ship kyo with anyone but like some of you here, I am the type of fan who support and trust my bias unconditionally. I don't consider myself a longtime fan of kyo... i loved her since full house days but it is only after encounter kdrama that i became a full time fan of hers. funny how it was during EC and MOTA airing when I became interested in kyo's personal life after I learned from my officemate, who is a die hard HB fan, that bin is kyo's ex.  it was only then that i started to research about kyo's personal life... and that includes the history of SSC (I read SSC thread from 1st up to the last page).  I watched DOTS but I wasn't really into it like most kdrama fans i know... so i was late into the ssc party LOL.  like some of have you have pointed out here, one thing i've noticed during their wedding kiss is the hesitant look of kyo.

about binkyo, i love WW and watched it a couple of times. i love how realistic the story line is and i get giddy watching their KSs. but that's just about it, i don't really ship these two. i don't know much about their history... and i thank their long time supporters here for providing snippets of info of how they were as a couple.  i only get to know bin thru my officemate... that bin values his privacy and he is not one who would talk about his gf or family in public. but there is one interview of bin that my officemate couldn't forget, when bin referred to kyo as his soulmate. i remember her talking about it with a tinge of jealousy LOL. when kyo got divorced, we had this discussion with other officemates abt how incompatible kyo is with the ex-h in terms of protecting their privacy. we are in consensus in saying that kyo is much more compatible with bin.

like most of you here, my interest in binkyo resurfaced bec of the series of coincidences and crumbs here and there... i am not yet 100% convinced but the circumstantial evidences presented by squirrel armies are more than enough to pique my curiosity. i am as excited to see how the story will unfold for these two.  but whether binko is real of not, i will support them and i wish both of them happiness. 

Archived