✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

And we fans are torn between two contrasting emotions. We're happy that she's happy and sad cause we don't get to see her.

I am leaning more towards being happy that kyo’s happy (and in love :D) enjoying her private life away from the prying eyes of the public. Her long absence from the limelight and long interval between projects is actually her secret for having her several top rating dramas. 

Those who don’t know her well blamed her for the divorce. It’s a shame some of them are ss shippers. They see her as too career-oriented...someone who prioritizes her career over family. she was still married when she accepted Encounter but we know now her marriage was already on the rocks then. Her taking long hiatus in the industry is one proof that she is ready to leave and give up her career when the right time (and man) comes.

@Rose Sam

TO UNDERSTAND THE RECENT DECISIONS OF BINKYO, IT IS IMPORTANT TO LOOK BACK AT THE PAST. 

I USED TO HATE HYUN BIN BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR PAST. I ONLY STOPPED HATING HIM WHEN I NOW UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY KYO SQUAD DO NOT HATE HIM AT ALL. UNLIKE SOME KYONATICS. 

I WAS AN SSC SHIPPER, BUT I UNDERSTAND BASIC REALITY OF LIFE THAT IT DOES NOT MEAN WHEN YOU LOVE A PERSON AND READY TO MARRY HIM, THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR PAST, YOUR GREAT LOVE THAT YOU CHOSE TO FORGET AND MOVE ON FROM.

WE DID NOT SAY KYO DID NOT LOVE EXH.

SHE DID.

BUT YOU CAN ASK ALL MARRIED COUPLES IF HONESTLY, THEY MARRIED THEIR GREATEST LOVE. MANY WOULD ANSWER NO. IT'S VERY LUCKY IF YOU GET TO MARRY SOMEONE WHOM YOU LOVED SO MUCH AMONG YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. 

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

@Rose Sam

TO UNDERSTAND THE RECENT DECISIONS OF BINKYO, IT IS IMPORTANT TO LOOK BACK AT THE PAST. 

I USED TO HATE HYUN BIN BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR PAST. I ONLY STOPPED HATING HIM WHEN I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY KYO SQUAD DO NOT HATE HIM AT ALL. UNLIKE SOME KYONATICS. 

I agree. That's why in the Courts whenever a judge hear the case, the history is also important, to connect and further understand the present.

@Rose Sam We understand your concern and we just show the timeline how BinKyo lovestory is called a long and tiring love. But it doesn’t mean that it involves third party or Kyo is cheating. And for clarification we didn’t say that Kyo didn’t love ex h, she did love him, she even attended his fan meeting which is opposite to Kyo that is a private person, why? Because she loves the person. Our point here showing those dates is that we can really tell how two people are inlove with each other but circumstances just won’t allow them but since both of them are single now it is really possible for them to be with other since the reason why they broke up is because of unfavored circumstances. 

13 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

@Rose Sam

I USED TO HATE HYUN BIN BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR PAST. I ONLY STOPPED HATING HIM WHEN I NOW UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY KYO SQUAD DO NOT HATE HIM AT ALL. UNLIKE SOME KYONATICS. 

I WAS AN SSC SHIPPER, BUT I UNDERSTAND BASIC REALITY OF LIFE THAT IT DOES NOT MEAN WHEN YOU LOVE A PERSON AND READY TO MARRY HIM, THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR PAST, YOUR GREAT LOVE THAT YOU CHOSE TO FORGET AND MOVE ON FROM.

WE DID NOT SAY KYO DID NOT LOVE EXH.

SHE DID.

BUT YOU CAN ASK ALL MARRIED COUPLES IF HONESTLY, THEY MARRIED THEIR GREATEST LOVE. MANY WOULD ANSWER NO. IT'S VERY LUCKY IF YOU GET TO MARRY SOMEONE WHOM YOU LOVED SO MUCH AMONG YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. 

I concur. I find discussion of their history enlightening. It made me see Hyun Bin on a different light. Same as you I begun to understand why Kyo's closest friends like Hyun Bin and are close to him. 

54 minutes ago, Rose Sam said:

I'm so sorry to post this but can't we stay on 2019-onwards speculations? It gives me cringe reading all this 2016- 2017 year speculations cause first, she's in a relationship with her ex-h that time to be EMOTIONALLY or physically unf*ithful is still called chea**ng. I know shk will never enter a relationship if she doesn't really LOVED the guy. She's happy that time (we may never know the reason about what happen but I support her decision if its for the best of her). Second, this would invalidate the hatred towards her ex-h since it looked like he's not the reason of d-word. I love shk so much and she deserves to be happy. Whoever she may end up with I will fully and whole-heartedly support her. I'm more buying this 2019-onwards year line its much more believable. Again sorry but not sorry

I know where you're coming from but do not worry. Matured fans will understand why sometimes it's inevitable to connect past to the present. It's like putting together the different pieces to complete a puzzle. We don't please anyone here. We also need to know why this things happened or why it didn't happen then. Even when you go to the E.R. dept.,the first thing the doctor will ask from the patient or the companion of the patient is the history. That'swhy here we really collaborate,investigate, we research then make conclusion. To tell you honestly, we are also ĺearning from what we are doing. In short this is not a mere delusions. In time you will also learn to understand why were doing this. We dont care what other people may think of us. We are aware that some even screenshots our convo. here and even laughed at us outside soompi. Its ok. That's life. We have to go on. We're just asking for a little respect. 

7 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

@Rose Sam We understand your concern and we just show the timeline how BinKyo lovestory is called a long and tiring love. But it doesn’t mean that it involves third party or Kyo is cheating. And for clarification we didn’t say that Kyo didn’t love ex h, she did love him, she even attended his fan meeting which is opposite to Kyo that is a private person, why? Because she loves the person. Our point here showing those dates is that we can really tell how two people are inlove with each other but circumstances just won’t allow them but since both of them are single now it is really possible for them to be with other since the reason why they broke up is because of unfavored circumstances. 

If we know their history, we wont be shocked why they are back together.

Maybe language barrier problems.

17 minutes ago, leek said:

I agree. That's why in the Courts whenever a judge hear the case, the history is also important, to connect and further understand the present.

Yup the past paved the way for what you are right now. That's why its also important to discuss.

9 minutes ago, Rose Sam said:

I know hb has a special place on her heart. They looked so happy back on their days and those kind of memories doesnt fade. I'm just skeptical with 2016-2017 era speculations no matter how you look at it, it doesn't feels right. Dont come at me, I'm all for this reconciliations theory but on 2019-onwards evidences. :)

As someone in the legal profession, when talking about evidences and investigating, you need all pieces of information including behavioral patterns from the past. Technical term is laying the predicate. What happened in the past to connect to the present.

We are not delulu kiddos here. In fact we are professionals and we are applying rational analysis on their situation. 

I personally do not read other threads because I know what I am doing. 

7 minutes ago, Rose Sam said:

I know hb has a special place on her heart. They looked so happy back on their days and those kind of memories doesnt fade. I'm just skeptical with 2016-2017 era speculations no matter how you look at it, it doesn't feels right. Dont come at me, I'm all for this reconciliations theory but on 2019-onwards evidences. :)

We understand the concern and suggestion is also noted. Anyway we will not also do things that will harm Bin and Kyo. We are here to support them as BinKyo and as an individual. 

21 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

I concur. I find discussion of their history enlightening. It made me see Hyun Bin on a different light. Same as you I begun to understand why Kyo's closest friends like Hyun Bin and are close to him. 

In the club, there are also HB fans seeing Kyo on a different light because of discussions of what happened in the past.

Kyo fans used to hate HB and vice versa. 

Discussions like these clear the air of what happened back then.

Spoiler

Better not read other shippers opinions because they will always find reasons to hate BinKyo together

HATERS GONNA FIND REASONS TO HATE, WHETHER WE TALK PAST YEARS OR RECENT YEARS @Rose Sam

As said by others already, we are professional people here, individual fans of SHK and HB coming together discussing what we know to solve pieces of puzzle. As their fans we are not talking something that may demean them. I for one always defend Kyo.

If you read haters, of course they will make some fake info and twist what we are saying so better not read haters. They always find something to hate about.

Their past is really painful to recall because they broke up not because they did not love each other anymore, but because of circumstances.

This is what Hyun Bin meant that he does not want to go back to, the pain in the past. He is looking forward to a happy future:heart1:

I know everyone’s excited to analyze HB’s military reservist coincidence but I respectfully ask everyone to keep in mind that HB was in a relationship in 2017. It is unfair for his gf back then to say that bin is pining for his lost love while being committed. We dont want others to think that hb is being unfaithful to his gf at that time. thank you. 

now that’s out of the way, I realized that it’s only 9:00 PM in Jordan. Our Binnie must be bored by now haha there’s a limit to what you can do in a hotel room. Unless, our squirrel is still awake and they’re facetiming right now. it’s already 3 am in SK but who knows? Love knows no bound or in this case, love knows no timezone :) 

To validate what is currently happening, we need to dig the past. I don't think it's about cheating. It would only be cheating if kyo remembers bin in a different manner other than their memories while she was with exh. 

I myself think about memories with and compare with present to validate the decisions I make. It involves my happiness after all.

And besides, no matter what kyo did,it would always be negative to people who hate her.

Again that is not being unloyal if you cannot control yourself to be sad. 

Even if he has GF that time, it's human nature you have a reaction when an ex you loved for a long time gets married.

Long time HB fans hated Kyo that time seeing him lonely. 

You should experience enough of life and love to come to this realization.

Though you have someone else, though you're happy with someone else, there are really times you cant help but be affected by some events concerning a person in the past. 

Archived