Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Camping in the House = Quarantining 

Reveal hidden contents

HB is now Quarantining in Amman and where is Kyo

That camping in the house + word Amman are indeed giveaways haha. Was she subtly teasing her BFF not to think too much of someone quarantining in Amman.  :lol:

2 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

Someone deliberately used a slang Amman instead of Eomma to tease Kyo and she comes out of her ninja shell to immediately reply. :ph34r: 

I squeed when I saw her react immediately hahaha. She did not post comment for a few days already. 

11 minutes ago, Little Rock Little Rock said:

Hi . What is the Instagram account of SHK stylist ? 

Song Hye Kyo's stylish is not a celeb so that it is impolite to post her instagram in public here. However, IF you followed Kyo enough long, you can find her stylish instagram and everything else.

=> so i suggest you How about try to watch Kyo for a while, you will find your answer :)

54 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Unlike poor Belmakang who's shocked at the rabid international shippers, Kyo's squad are now experts in handling the rabidness. But poor Kyo's stylist she was once in foreign tabloids as mistress of ex-h. :sweatingbullets: very far from the truth as she is one of Kyo's closest confidante. 

I went back to check HK's previous IG posts and in Nov 2019 she wished SHK on her B'day and our BK commented with two heart eyes emojis :)  - may be this has been discussed earlier here, but i just noticed it :)

Was HK at BK's wedding or was she with SHK in Japan? 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo had an event in Hainan China July 6, 2019 and her squad immediately rushed home to attend BK wedding July 7. HK was there.

Kyo was MIA if she also went home immediately :lol:

Do not quote pic

oh it was China, i thought it was Japan! Thanks for the info!!  of course SHK would be MIA at the wedding :) 

Archived