✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

20 minutes ago, tlireal said:

We are just a bit hungry now.

We need more hints, President!!! :w00t:

---

I also have this delulu. After Baeksang Award, Baby R. has 3 new photos. There was no buffet after the award because of Covid. Maybe HB drove to Kyo and she cooked him something delicious and posted the photos of the meal B). This imagination is in my mind since I saw that post. HB just had a lollypop when he left the Baeksang :lol:

I saw Hb had a lollipop after the wrap-up party and while his range range is about to leave the place, he was video waving goodbye to fans while eating lollipop and his other hand on his cp talking to someone.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MayaE said:

I saw Hb had a lollipop after the wrap-up party and while his range range is about to leave the place, he was video waving goodbye to fans while eating lollipop and his other hand on his cp talking to someone.

While Baby R had 3 new posts that night, Kyo did not go online in her public account. She liked KHS and other's posts past midnight around 3am KST

22 minutes ago, forumsoomp said:

Based on my 2 cts thought, probably he dated out of spite when he knew SHK was dating SJK out of jealousy, he couldnt have love KSR long enough to want to officially date her and then breakup in less than 1 yr.  Read one article with heading why SJK divorce was because SHK could not forget HB, uncertain how true this is but was speculated by the media.

maybe hb really tried to move on from shk, esp if we were right that they really broke up in 2014. shk chose exh over hb.  and then hb dated ksr genuinely but it didnt work out probably because of busy schedules and some factor that hb hasnt fully moved on from shk yet thats why he didnt do much effort to meet ksr despite their busy schedules.

3 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Let's take a look at PSM's personality:

She is someone who easily gets giddy about real life couples. She got hooked to this pair from the Philippines KathNiel.

She is someone who posts whatever she likes without too much consideration about public reaction like when she also posted her Tiktok dancing.

If there was no development about BinKyo, meaning if they were still that ex lovers turned strangers, why would she post that song and tag Kyo? 

At the very least, we are sure Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin are ok now. For why would also Kyo follow his stylist after so many years of not following her? They can still be friends without following each other. Friendship is not defined by SNS. She obviously avoided following her before coz she didn't want to see updates about HB. 

I agree with all your points.

Without PSMs action we would never have our investigating work.

The pic with two lovebirds after deleting the WW soundtrack is also obvious teasing for me. She didn't give up on showing her giddy excitement although she must delete the photo :lol:

BinKyo has so many supporters, who truly know them, not only shippers, who often just like and know their characters in drama and movie. ;)

24 minutes ago, forumsoomp said:

This was after they got married not before.

That is why. Kyo married her ex h because she was certain that time how she loves him. Again the reason for divorce is not 3rd party but personality differences. It’s not about Kyo is still attached to HB that time. 

3 minutes ago, leek said:

While Baby R had 3 new posts that night, Kyo did not go online in her public account. She liked KHS and other's posts past midnight around 3am KST

And the squad were not with her because they all work in the Entertainment industry and they had work for Baeksang. Make up artist was with Suzy, Yezi was at home and said her baby was missing her dad at dinner because he was busy. For sure the other squad had clients too.

9 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Oh God, poor Bin must queench his thirst by eating lollipop :phew:

Someone must have warned him not to eat anything, or else some 'prepared' foor would go to waste (okay, delulu here LOL)

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

maybe hb really tried to move on from shk, esp if we were right that they really broke up in 2014. shk chose exh over hb.  and then hb dated ksr genuinely but it didnt work out probably because of busy schedules and some factor that hb hasnt fully moved on from shk yet thats why he didnt do much effort to meet ksr despite their busy schedules.

This is also my point. There is someone in this thread really pushing that HB just dated Kyo because she is hurt and the reason for the divorce is Kyo did not forget HB yet. This person is shading Kyo and HB. :angry:

When the second lead male actor, Kim Jung hyun was interviewed about the dating rumors of the lead actors he said that when they were rehearsing,there weren't any of the rosy,romantic vibes that media talked about in articles. But as soon as the cameras began rolling,they would gaze at each other lovingly,wth honey dripping from their eyes. And he thought they were really cool and made him think that he was working together with really amazing senior actors.

I think it's a soompi interview.

For me I believe vast denial for three to four times already regarding the dating issue because they won't published it without Hb's command.

Just waiting for the latest BinKyo reconciliation rumor updates because up to now there's still no denial or admission on both camp.

Anyone care to analyze why Bin wore Ralph Lauren for suit and C Loubotin for shoes?

I personally feel that even though BK was his stylist, Kyo might also give her opinion in this regard rite? It's another coincidence that both brands are connected to Kyo. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

That is why. Kyo married her ex h because she was certain that time how she loves him. Again the reason for divorce is not 3rd party but personality differences. It’s about Kyo is still attached to HB that time. 

yes i agree. shk clearly chose exh over hb. thats why i was genuinely happy for shk and exh when they got married because i can see that shk was happy at that time (thou i didnt see the glow in her face she had with hb)

i believe its really personality differences that the two of them can no longer compromise ( because most married couples have different personalities but they are able to compromise) that let to divorce. they only discovered it during marriage.

i dont believe hb has anything to do with the divorce. shk made a clear choice when she married ex h.

1 minute ago, Nona said:

Anyone care to analyze why Bin wore Ralph Lauren for suit and C Loubotin for shoes?

I personally feel that even though BK was his stylist, Kyo might also give her opinion in this regard rite? It's another coincidence that both brands are connected to Kyo. :ph34r:

RL Official account posted pictures of hb ans co star. i think RL made an offer to sponsor the wardrobes of hb and co star for marketing.

The reason for divorce is not Bo Gum as tabloids said last year and definitely not Hyun Bin too. Kyo made the choice between ex-h and HB in early 2016. It's personality difference plus the fact that many fans had theory that ex-h had hurt Kyo physically. There were instances when she had bruises. In Encounter, the bruise in her hand showed. Not some part of the drama story for Cha Soo Hyun to have a bruise so it must be real bruise. 

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

It was sponsored and sent to them by RL thus they have the same brand and RL posted their pic yesterday. It's like how Dior also sent the gown to Suzy. 

For HB it looked like he did not have the time to alter it for a perfect fit due to his hectic schedule.

3 minutes ago, Nona said:

I really think it's coincidence or normal here. I don't think Kyo would give her opinion in BK's professional job. Maybe her stylist but not Kyo herself.

HB's and Kyo's stylist are close friends. Maybe they just have the same taste ^_^

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

yes i agree. shk clearly chose exh over hb. thats why i was genuinely happy for shk and exh when they got married because i can see that shk was happy at that time (thou i didnt see the glow in her face she had with hb)

i believe its really personality differences that the two of them can no longer compromise ( because most married couples have different personalities but they are able to compromise) that let to divorce. they only discovered it during marriage.

i dont believe hb has anything to do with the divorce. shk made a clear choice when she married ex h.

True. I can also see Kyo is happy with her ex h before she even complemented him a lot in her interviews. Plus Kyo also is very effort in their relationship. So its not because of 3rd party but they just discover during their marriage that they have a lot of differences maybe of their principles in life. And yes I totally agree that HB has nothing to do with their divorce.

18 minutes ago, Guk said:

ive read abt that too. but what age was hb referring to when he said 40. korean age or western age? in korean age, he is 39 now. so next year he will be 40.  i think that is difficult for shk, unless she will marry first then comeback drama or lie low in showbiz for a while to focus on family. hb wants to have a son by the way and he wants to dress up with same or pair clothes with his son. such a cutie hot hb lol hahah

In my opinion if ever kyo decide to marry she will not comeback on drama for now only for cfs, magazine pictorials as she was saying before in her old interview that when she setles down she will lie low on her career and will prioritize her family. She will not leave showbiz but will just lie low.

Hb is working hard for many years now and he also said in his old interview that is for his future family. They are both rich and can lie low on showbiz once they decided to marry. They both wish to have two to three children before.

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The reason for divorce is not Bo Gum as tabloids said last year and definitely not Hyun Bin too. Kyo made the choice between ex-h and HB in early 2016. It's personality difference plus the fact that many fans had theory that ex-h had hurt Kyo physically. There were instances when she had bruises. In Encounter, the bruise in her hand showed. Not some part of the drama story for Cha Soo Hyun to have a bruise so it must be real bruise. 

I saw it on her pics at the airport too. Pretty unusual place but I don't believe it. I can't..:tears:

11 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

This is also my point. There is someone in this thread really pushing that HB just dated Kyo because she is hurt and the reason for the divorce is Kyo did not forget HB yet. This person is shading Kyo and HB. :angry:

why is that person in this page? 

why would shk marry exh if she doesn't genuinely love exh, she could have just tried to get back with hb and if rejected stayed single. but she married exh, meaning she loved exh that time.

He looked very pleased that he found four-leaf clover... And he kept it, I wonder if he wanted to show someone that he finally found one?

(Although I want to say, "yes that's four leaf, but Bin that's not what you thought it is, the one you want is Heart shaped leaf :P)

Archived