✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

7 hours ago, tlireal said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAX9SrCplgy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How can I put an IG Post here that you immediately see the pic?

It's not only the trees but the blank between the trees is very alike :D I really it's the same place.

But I don't think the pics are on the same day. Because there are more leaves on the tree in Kyos pic than in HBs pic B)

Maybe he was there first, found it a nice place and took her there. Or like someone said, Kyo was for a few days there and they "accidentally" met. 

Universe must want to tell us something if there are so many coincidences :P

Paste the IG link then click Enter and wait for a few seconds for the link to embed.

I agree its not from the same day, take a look at the weather, clear skies vs cloudy skies, but Kyo was there first. She posted it on May 4 and the same day, one of her squad has posted a pic of her dog on a lake. They might be together spending a few days in the countryside again. HB's shoot was May 10 and a day or 2 before it, he was filming his movie.

It's not surprising for Kyo to vacation for a few days at a nearby countryside, she and squad do this from time to time. Sometimes they were at the seaside which made GumKyo shippers delulu because there were also times they vacation near Encounter location. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Does anyone know Hyun Bin finished filming? Since someone was busy filming so baby R came to mommy's home. Thats reason why friends of Kyo recently could meet baby R for the first time 

Judging from his haircut last Baeksang, I think he is still filming. 

25 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Does anyone know Hyun Bin finished filming? Since someone was busy filming so baby R came to mommy's home. Thats reason why friends of Kyo recently could meet baby R for the first time 

You have a point. HB started filming around late March or early April and that coincides with the time Baby R appeared in IG. Her friends only met Baby R May 1

8 hours ago, Lola said:

Since she was in Portugal in Dec, I bet they formally start a relationship sometime in Mar after she came back from Milan and HB finished filming. 

CLOY press conference and promo started in Dec. Could it be that HB's extra cheerful mood is because they're chatmates again? *delulu thoughts*

Watched this again with a different eye this time. HB said happiness is something close but yet so far. Something that he always want yet isn't easy to get. Could it be he's talking about love? That the person is now close to him again but physically far (cause she's been travelling around) and to feel that happiness when in love again which he always wanted but because of circumstances and timing, it's not easy to get.

Reveal hidden contents

If he has find happiness with the person seated beside him, he wouldn't have said that happiness is something that is close yet so far right? And also, he kept leaning away from his FL so I dont think there is anything going on btw them then.

Haha i will make my delulu again. Happiness is somethinh close ( neighbour in Hans river) but yet so far ( someone was in Portugal at that time). Something he always want yet sính easy to get ( maybe someone's acceptance) :wub::wub: Our Binnie was really honest right

11 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Paste the IG link then click Enter.

I agree its not from the same day take a look at the weather, clear skies vs cloudy skies, but Kyo was there first. She posted it on May 4 and the same day, one of her squad has posted a pic of her dog on a lake. They might be together spending a few days in the countryside again. HB's shoot was May 10 and a day or 2 before it, he was filming his movie.

It's not surprising for Kyo to vacation in nearby countryside, she and squad do this from time to time. Sometimes they were at the seaside which made GumKyo shippers delulu because there were also times they vacation near Encounter location. 

The trees s look the same for me. Both (hb cf and shk ig post) have 2 big trees on the side with so many curly branches and other trees between those 2 big trees look the same too. 

But I think also it was taken on different dates, for shk May 4 and for hb may 10 or 11 because pictures of HB in that cf location and with someone part of the crew or director maybe, were circulated online those dates. 

MAYBE, shk and friends stayed somewhere near that location for a week or so to coincide with HB cf filming. Maybe hb joined shk and friends before or after the cf filming. Just like what other ninja couples do.

Or just another coincidence. 

Or different locations. 

And who was HK camping with last May 9? She was at the place that seems to be like the CF loc of HB. 

5-BF24-ED4-C367-40-D4-9541-8-DB63-F729-F

Her sister was not with her based on her post. Aside from being her family, HK is always with Kyo whenever Kyo's making some Ninja moves.  :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, leek said:

And who was HK camping with last May 9? She was at the place that seems to be like the CF loc of HB. Her sister was not with her based on her sister's post, she was just at home. Aside from her family, HK is always with Kyo. 

It was kyo's stylist bday and they went camping. It looks like the same place were Hb shoot for his CF for Hlscience. If I remember it right it's May 10 (hb's shooting)

1 minute ago, MayaE said:

It was kyo's stylist bday and they went camping. It looks like the same place were Hb shoot for his CF for Hlscience. If I remember it right it's May 10 (hb's shooting)

Her bday is May 9 they were at the mountains then went home May 10 and celebrated with the rest of the squad

1 minute ago, leek said:

Her bday is May 9 they were at the mountains then went home May 10 and celebrated with the rest of the squad

Hb May have joined them on May 9. 

47 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Hahaha maybe. Baby R can go to her mommy and daddy. Since daddy is busy so baby R is with mommy. :joy:

10 minutes ago, leek said:

And who was HK camping with last May 9? She was at the place that seems to be like the CF loc of HB. Her sister was not with her based on her sister's post, she was just at home. Aside from her family, HK is always with Kyo. 

I guess if HB and KYO is together they are also with Kyo’s squad ofcourse of safety purposes. 

21 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Haha i will make my delulu again. Happiness is somethinh close ( neighbour in Hans river) but yet so far ( someone was in Portugal at that time). Something he always want yet sính easy to get ( maybe someone's acceptance) :wub::wub: Our Binnie was really honest right

Or maybe HB is trying to say close since both of them are single but far because they need to get to know each other and of course be private as much as possible since Kyo can be bashed of the divorce thing. Hahaha

This is just my theories that will link HB and Kyo.

1. Probably they met and started a conversation again maybe sept-nov. And then they really developing feelings in the month of December since Kyo posted those coming back playlist. But maybe that time there are still uncertainties in both of them whether they will pursue each other or it will be another love that got away.

2. The moment Ruby is in custody of Kyo and the post of PSM in IG maybe a sign that they choose to fight for their love inspite of grandma which is the public that is way maybe PSM is teasing them by that post as well as supporting them in their decision.

3. On the same tree picture maybe the two is seeing each other together with Kyo’s squad for any dispatch not to caught them. 

and that will be my analysis as of today. More clues please :joy:

One blogger in Weibo mentioned before that someone saw them. But since there was no pic provided, the Chinese media resorted to comparing trees. 

It is very possible because many Koreans have Weibo accounts. If I have a Weibo without Chinese knowledge how much more for Koreans when there are some similarities in their alphabets. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

This is just my theories that will link HB and Kyo.

1. Probably they met and started a conversation again maybe sept-nov. And then they really developing feelings in the month of December since Kyo posted those coming back playlist. But maybe that time there are still uncertainties in both of them whether they will pursue each other or it will be another love that got away.

2. The moment Ruby is in custody of Kyo and the post of PSM in IG maybe a sign that they choose to fight for their love inspite of grandma which is the public that is way maybe PSM is teasing them by that post as well as supporting them in their decision.

3. On the same tree picture maybe the two is seeing each other together with Kyo’s squad for any dispatch not to caught them. 

and that will be my analysis as of today. More clues please :joy:

Lets add belmakangs wedding last July (divorce of shk and exh already public) I think that maybe the start. hb and Ellen may have talked a lot about shk considering that hb was sitted beside Ellen during the wedding ceremony and reception. 

Thank you belmakang :)

After, belmakang wedding, hb started communicating with shk, thus the airport video of HB always texting.

By December, they started to have feelings again. 

Then by arpil or may, they are now officially dating. 

My delulu haha

Archived