✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

During WW days he's more forthcoming and happy. He looked more serious after his enlistments and at present. He's more authoritative now, maybe because he has matured in age and his perceptions has changed... But in the stylist wedding photo, when he was photographed clapping, he looks like his old self. Perhaps because he's with the friends who knew him a long time, he has let his guard down. 

profiling hb is harder than shk. 

hb actions are hard to read.

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

All of Kyo's dramas have double digit ratings reaching as high as 40 - 50 percent. World's Within is the lowest rating Song Hye Kyo drama yet she's the prettiest and happiest in the drama.

because they gained each other that time. :)

3 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

During WW days he's more forthcoming and happy. He looked more serious after his enlistments and at present. He's more authoritative now, maybe because he has matured in age and his perceptions has changed... But in the stylist wedding photo, when he was photographed clapping, he looks like his old self. Perhaps because he's with the friends who knew him a long time, he has let his guard down. 

Same with Kyo. Some people say she is cold and boring. They should see how she was in the past. She looks more guarded now. But I think she's still the same cheerful Kyo with her friends. She makes hilarious comments in IG, she has a small tattoo "Kyo" in her lower arm which is a proof she is not as uptight as she appears to be in public.

Just now, marvellousgal29 said:

plus he does not have social media

someone said he has weibo acccount and posted last baeksang only his solo photos

while a lot of fans got excited that night.

19 minutes ago, Guk said:

can a person like hb, suddenly change? personality and decision making wise? 

because, the way we knew hb before maybe different from the hb now.

any thoughts? personal experience wise?

if he had a change in personality and decisin making or principles in life, then, that would greatly affect our conclusions. his rumors outside binkyo maybe true if thats the case.

It's hard to know a person we personally do not know. I used to think SJK was easy to read but it turned out he wasn't. 

8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Same with Kyo. Some people say she is cold and boring. They should see how she was in the past. She looks more guarded now. But I think she's still the same cheerful Kyo with her friends. She makes hilarious comments in IG, she has a small tattoo "Kyo" in her lower arm which is a proof she is not as uptight as she appears to be in public.

Yes. When she was teen she is really cheerful and i guess she is still that one. Her recent interview she said she is herself when she is with her close friends. She maybe cold in the public because even a small movement from her will make a news so she is careful with her actions. She even go to IU’s concert together with PSM so she is still youthful. 

13 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

My thoughts exactly. But I don't know about tattoo though, I noticed this ear piercing. She has double piercing in her left ear (can't see the right one though). 

Girls who are reserved usually don't pierce ear like her (double), especially because she's a celeb. So, I think that she's cheeky in real life.

Being like a baby then is true to her character, moreover with the guy you have a crush on :D

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

It's hard to know a person we personally do not know. I used to think SJK was easy to read but it turned out he wasn't. 

After the divorce I watch running man where the ex h still is part of it and he is really the competitive and perfectionist type. Just my opinion.

Spoiler

i just hope and pray that the rumors of binkyo are true and one day slap those bashers with the news that they are married haha 

cant wait for that day!!!!

#inGodwetrust

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

Hide contents

i just hope and pray that the rumors of binkyo are true and one day slap those bashers with the news that they are married haha 

cant wait for that day!!!!

#inGodwetrust

Yes. We just wait and see if they really destined to be. :)

48 minutes ago, Guk said:

NHK is genius!!! haha

She is always ahead of time. I agree that the characters they played in WW bear similarities to their real self. Myb NHK can tell us what their future is going to be like :P.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

A Korean fortune teller said SHK will marry a powerful and hot guy and HB will marry someone younger than him. :joy:

SHK acts like a baby around him. So that's younger haha.

6 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

A Korean fortune teller said SHK will marry a powerful and hot guy and HB will marry someone younger than him. :joy:

shk looks younger than hb haha

Archived