✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

There's also these 2 cryptic IG stories of her stylist. Why did she post these June 2009 pics in January this year? 

HK wrote in one pic "Suddenly" and the next one "Too cute" 

HK likes Hyun Bin and always liked his pics. So if BinKyo rumors are true she must be ecstatic and possibly she couldn't control herself and posted a hint. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I saw it on her pics at the airport too. Pretty unusual place but I don't believe it. I can't..:tears:

I saw them too but i dont want to believe this. Because IF its true, i can't..control my anger to that guy anymore... :tears: she is my Goddess how dare him!!! :tears:

7 minutes ago, tlireal said:

My opinion:

- HB and KSR: I think he knew about the dating of Kyo and ex h even before we knew it.. I mean, he is in Kbiz and has connection. So he decided to move on too. After meeting KSR in a party, he decided to give everything a try and wants to get to know her better. He is honest and doesn't want to lie or stress so he just confirmed their relationship just in the dating stage (ssom-stage in Encounter) They just started dating. But because of busy schedule and the relationship is not really deep enough, they decided to stop it. They were not much into each other, I think.

- SHK really had loving feelings for her ex h. I'm not sure if she really really loved him deeply or she only had loving feelings for him. I mean, it was a crazy time because of the big success of DOTS. I think the success could overwhelm and dazzle both. They were emotionally so "high" . SJK was so sure, that SHK was his woman and he wanted to have her so much. He comforted her, tried every chance to be with her. Who would not fall in such situation? Plus they had so many shippers, who tell her, they are meant to be. Kyo was of course influenced.

I'm not sure, if they really knew each other, what she/he wants or hopes from the marriage. How do they imagine how the marriage would be? They were a bit rushed in my opinion. I think there were already some troubles while dating but they didn't really solve it before they get married. They also have differences in personalities and how they want to live our life, what they want to reach. They should have clarified these all before they got married but they didn't.

So it was not surprising for me, that the marriage didn't work out after I realized all these things.

-Kyo and Bin. My theory: I think Bin knew about the divorce before us too. Maybe they accidentally met even before BK's Wedding but they didn't really have much talk. I think it was a hard time for Kyo so she hadn't opened up. At BK's Wedding Bin chose the seat next to Kyos squad and since Ellen trusts Bin, she would tell him more about Kyos marriage and situation. She may even help him to stay in touch with Kyo.

After many coincidences (fate, destiny) they talked again and Kyo ist more open to him. Bin may not really forget Kyo and wants that they would start again.. They started texting and talking and seeing each other (since July/August 2019). At the end of November or beginning of December, they were pretty sure about their feelings so Kyo posted these songs ( Try again and Especially for you). Everything was happy and smooth so Baby R. moved in as White day Gift in März 2020 and Kyo started a new private IG account. In the beginning of the year, Kyo's stylist knew about the relationship so the post with Panda and so cute..

They finally told other friends in the beginning of May 2020 about their love so the excitement of PSM and BK.

Haha. The post is really long now and it's all my imagination/delulu. Nice to share my thoughts with you guys 

i think this sumps up our conclusions/delulus based on hints we have. :)

keep sailing binkyo :)

#inGodwetrust

5 minutes ago, tlireal said:

My opinion:

- HB and KSR: I think he knew about the dating of Kyo and ex h even before we knew it.. I mean, he is in Kbiz and has connection. So he decided to move on too. After meeting KSR in a party, he decided to give everything a try and wants to get to know her better. He is honest and doesn't want to lie or stress so he just confirmed their relationship just in the dating stage (ssom-stage in Encounter) They just started dating. But because of busy schedule and the relationship is not really deep enough, they decided to stop it. They were not much into each other, I think.

- SHK really had loving feelings for her ex h. I'm not sure if she really really loved him deeply or she only had loving feelings for him. I mean, it was a crazy time because of the big success of DOTS. I think the success could overwhelm and dazzle both. They were emotionally so "high" . SJK was so sure, that SHK was his woman and he wanted to have her so much. He comforted her, tried every chance to be with her. Who would not fall in such situation? Plus they had so many shippers, who tell her, they are meant to be. Kyo was of course influenced.

I'm not sure, if they really knew each other, what she/he wants or hopes from the marriage. How do they imagine how the marriage would be? They were a bit rushed in my opinion. I think there were already some troubles while dating but they didn't really solve it before they get married. They also have differences in personalities and how they want to live our life, what they want to reach. They should have clarified these all before they got married but they didn't.

So it was not surprising for me, that the marriage didn't work out after I realized all these things.

-Kyo and Bin. My theory: I think Bin knew about the divorce before us too. Maybe they accidentally met even before BK's Wedding but they didn't really have much talk. I think it was a hard time for Kyo so she hadn't opened up. At BK's Wedding Bin chose the seat next to Kyos squad and since Ellen trusts Bin, she would tell him more about Kyos marriage and situation. She may even help him to stay in touch with Kyo.

After many coincidences (fate, destiny) they talked again and Kyo ist more open to him. Bin may not really forget Kyo and wants that they would start again.. They started texting and talking and seeing each other (since July/August 2019). At the end of November or beginning of December, they were pretty sure about their feelings so Kyo posted these songs ( Try again and Especially for you). Everything was happy and smooth so Baby R. moved in as White day Gift in März 2020 and Kyo started a new private IG account. In the beginning of the year, Kyo's stylist knew about the relationship so the post with Panda and so cute..

They finally told other friends in the beginning of May 2020 about their love so the excitement of PSM and BK.

Haha. The post is really long now and it's all my imagination/delulu. Nice to share my thoughts with you guys 

Bravo! Such a well thought analysis :D

Anyway, will Kyo eventually realize that being a ninja warrior doesn't really affect fans who are actually good observers. LOL

She may think Ruby IG is not known, yet fans know. I bet she must have a headache thinking how to overthrow detective fans. :P

Just now, Nona said:

Bravo! Such a well thought analysis :D

Anyway, will Kyo eventually realize that being a ninja warrior doesn't really affect fans who are actually good observers. LOL

She may think Ruby IG is not known, yet fans know. I bet she must have a headache thinking how to overthrow detective fans. :P

I think she is aware now that fans know Ruby after Yezi's post last May 1 that Ruby is pretty like Mommy. 

10 minutes ago, tlireal said:

My opinion:

i think they got married in a rush because the exh said to shk, he doesn't want to date, he wants to get married.

that's why, we were all fooled 

18 minutes ago, tlireal said:

My opinion:

I'm not sure, if they really knew each other, what she/he wants or hopes from the marriage. How do they imagine how the marriage would be? They were a bit rushed in my opinion. I think there were already some troubles while dating but they didn't really solve it before they get married. They also have differences in personalities and how they want to live their life, what they want to reach. They should have clarified these all before they got married but they didn't.

-Kyo and Bin. My theory: I think Bin knew about the divorce before us too. Maybe they accidentally met even before BK's Wedding (early 2019) but they didn't really have much talk. I think it was a hard time for Kyo so she hadn't opened up. At BK's Wedding Bin chose the seat next to Kyos squad and since Ellen trusts Bin, she would tell him more about Kyos marriage and situation. She may even help him to stay in touch with Kyo.

Good points there

21 minutes ago, tlireal said:

My opinion:

I'm not sure, if they really knew each other, what she/he wants or hopes from the marriage. How do they imagine how the marriage would be? They were a bit rushed in my opinion. I think there were already some troubles while dating but they didn't really solve it before they get married. They also have differences in personalities and how they want to live their life, what they want to reach. They should have clarified these all before they got married but they didn't.

-Kyo and Bin. My theory: I think Bin knew about the divorce before us too. Maybe they accidentally met even before BK's Wedding (early 2019) but they didn't really have much talk. I think it was a hard time for Kyo so she hadn't opened up. At BK's Wedding Bin chose the seat next to Kyos squad and since Ellen trusts Bin, she would tell him more about Kyos marriage and situation. She may even help him to stay in touch with Kyo.

Good job here :thumbsup:. But i dont think we will have good news in this year. Maybe Kyo will give something to us soon. A film or a drama can be done in the end of this year and will air in next year. So after that i think these 2 will have a some fresh air in next year. 

My analysis is that last year, they were simply friends / chatmates. 

IF there is really something going on between Hyun Bin and Kyo, it happened this year. Kyo was busy travelling in late January and Feb but before that, there was a lull in CLOY filming which gives HB some free time. 

In March, there was a lot of free time due to the pandemic. 

1 hour ago, Nona said:

So, Binkyo dated in their house was to keep their privacy away from the public.

Spoiler

They were very mature with their scenes in WW. It's a possibility that's their mindset in real life. So I'm guessing that they had a live-in status.

SHK's project were less when they were dating. For me it means that she's submissive in their relationships. Maybe they're not yet ready to get married then bcoz of career. I remember someone posted that HB's msg to her when he joined the service was 'sorry for making you wait long.' could be they had a promise to marry each other. One wouldn't be in a relationship if they didn't think it would last. 

17 minutes ago, Guk said:

if our conclusions are correct, anytime soon we can hear wedding news. maybe after covid 

When will Covid be over? I want to visit my family so much but don't want to stay in quarantine :wacko:

19 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I think she is aware now that fans know Ruby after Yezi's post last May 1 that Ruby is pretty like Mommy. 

Argh, it's such a shame that Ruby is not a male dog, otherwise we'll see caption 'Ruby is handsome like Daddy' B)

On 6/10/2020 at 1:15 PM, Guk said:

i think they got married in a rush because the exh said to shk, he doesn't want to date, he wants to get married.

that's why, we were all fooled 

Just my two cents, I think the reason she married SJK is because she trusted him and can imagine a future with SJK as he promised. After they got married, she then realised that the future is not going to be what she imagined to be and that's when things start falling apart. She once said in an interview that once she decides that something is not for her, it's easy for her to let go and not look back. Rather than grovel over public sentiments in the event she divorce from her husband, she decided to look ahead. Her future happiness is more important than being stuck in an unhappy marriage. I think her mum must have also gave her some good advise before they decide to divorce. 

Question is why HB had to hastily officially announced he was dating KSR since he wanted to get to know her better. If the relationship just started & not stabled yet, they should have dated discreetly.  Hence I feel he is a responsible guy who wants to do it openly to inform the public instead of fans creating gossips when caught them red-handed. After that break-up, he went on denial mode refusing to admit & laughed it off when fans created so much of delusions from his every movement that he is ready to get married. Whatever, no body has a clue to what is happening right now - this is part & parcel of shipping with wild imaginations which could be fake in the end. Wherever the wind blow, accept their destiny.  We can dream only but we cannot control their personal lives.  Enjoy sharing of dreams!

8 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Hide contents

They were very mature with their scenes in WW. It's a possibility that's their mindset in real life. So I'm guessing that they had a live-in status.

SHK's project were less when they were dating. For me it means that she's submissive in their relationships. Maybe they're not yet ready to get married then bcoz of career. I remember someone posted that HB's msg to her when he joined the service was 'sorry for making you wait long.' could be they had a promise to marry each other. One wouldn't be in a relationship if they didn't think it would last. 

Yes probably, why would he went home to Seoul everyday from filming in Busan when they were together

Just now, forumsoomp said:

Question is why HB had to hastily officially announced he was dating KSR since he wanted to get to know her better. If the relationship just started & not stabled yet, they should have dated discreetly.  Hence I feel he is a responsible guy who wants to do it openly to inform the public instead of fans creating gossips when caught them red-handed. After that break-up, he went on denial mode refusing to admit & laughed it off when fans created so much of delusions from his every movement that he is ready to get married. Whatever, no body has a clue to what is happening right now - this is part & parcel of shipping with wild imaginations which could be fake in the end. Wherever the wind blow, accept their destiny.  We can dream only but we cannot control their personal lives.  Enjoy sharing of dreams!

Sorry but I don't read every word of your post. 

I just think, we should concentrate on BinKyo now. Whatever, whyever Bin did in the past in KSR's story, we don't need to discuss more. It's not really interesting for me though :sweatingbullets:

Everyone here is very mature and aware of "shipping". Noone is so desperate shipper as I can see, but thank you for visiting and trying to "teach" us about shipping :joy:

Archived