✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

7 minutes ago, Nona said:

Anyone care to analyze why Bin wore Ralph Lauren for suit and C Loubotin for shoes?

I personally feel that even though BK was his stylist, Kyo might also give her opinion in this regard rite? It's another coincidence that both brands are connected to Kyo. :ph34r:i

If you can see Hb's Louboutin sole is not an ordinary black sole. It's red just like Kyo's Louboutin in WW stage greetings also with red sole.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The reason for divorce is not Bo Gum as tabloids said last year and definitely not Hyun Bin too. Kyo made the choice between ex-h and HB in early 2016. It's personality difference plus the fact that many fans had theory that ex-h had hurt Kyo physically. There were instances when she had bruises. In Encounter, the bruise in her hand showed. Not some part of the drama story for Cha Soo Hyun to have a bruise so it must be real bruise. 

That is why. Those harmful shippers always accused Kyo for having 3rd and even include bo gum. I strongly believe that its not about third party. Maybe some disagreements or what. Yes I also saw that article that Kyo do have some bruise hope it’s not because of ex h. He was just good in front of cam. That is why Kyo’s squad really cut off their connectionto that ex h.

28 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Let's take a look at PSM's personality:

If there was no development about BinKyo, meaning if they were still that ex lovers turned strangers, why would she post that song and tag Kyo? 

i find this most interesting one. its really weird to post something like that if shk and hb were still "strangers" that time. tag shk and shk commenting back is something else.

4 minutes ago, Guk said:

why is that person in this page? 

why would shk marry exh if she doesn't genuinely love exh, she could have just tried to get back with hb and if rejected stayed single. but she married exh, meaning she loved exh that time.

True. Why would Kyo choose to marry of she didn’t love her ex h and she knows also it can affect it to her career. So Kyo is really in love that time. I don’t know with this people why they always blame Kyo. 

7 minutes ago, Nona said:

He looked very pleased that he found four-leaf clover... And he kept it, I wonder if he wanted to show someone that he finally found one?

(Although I want to say, "yes that's four leaf, but Bin that's not what you thought it is, the one you want is Heart shaped leaf :P)

Hahaha maybe she gave it to Kyo. And she challenged her to also find some 4 leaf clover. 

41 minutes ago, Guk said:

ive read abt that too. but what age was hb referring to when he said 40. korean age or western age? in korean age, he is 39 now. so next year he will be 40.  i think that is difficult for shk, unless she will marry first then comeback drama or lie low in showbiz for a while to focus on family. hb wants to have a son by the way and he wants to dress up with same or pair clothes with his son. such a cutie hot hb lol hahah

Maybe this year or early next year as long as he don't reach age 40 hehehe.  But I pray it will be soon because this is his longtime dream to have his own family. And God makes BinKyo both single now. So since God gave me you, Maybe This time we'll have the right love at the right time  hehehe

1 minute ago, MayaE said:

Maybe this year or early next year as long as he don't reach age 40 hehehe.  But I pray it will be soon because this is his longtime dream to have his own family.

I hope if they are really together maybe announced it next year. :joy:

8 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

True. Why would Kyo choose to marry of she didn’t love her ex h and she knows also it can affect it to her career. So Kyo is really in love that time. I don’t know with this people why they always blame Kyo. 

Fangirling for Koreans is mainly Oppacentric. The Oppas are sinless in the eyes of many K-Ent fangirls.

8 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Maybe this year or early next year as long as he don't reach age 40 hehehe.  But I pray it will be soon because this is his longtime dream to have his own family. And God makes BinKyo both single now. So since God gave me you, Maybe This time we'll have the right love at the right time  hehehe

if we follow the western age, hb still has 2yrs before 40. maybe after bargaining.

cant wait to see little shk and hb hahahahha ( delulu lol )

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I am waiting for Song Hye Kyo comeback and after that, she can focus on her lovelife. :lol:

me too!!!

even just one last drama please (with lmh haha)

then have babies :)

3 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Among the top KNetz comments during the last denial of Vast for CLOY leads was that there was a rumor in early 2020 that they broke up sometime in late 2019.

Binnie, what's the real score in your lovelife? haha

5 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Among the top KNetz comments during the last denial of Vast for CLOY leads was that there was a rumor in early 2020 that they broke up sometime in late 2019.

if we follow the their conclusion and then connect to our conclusions in this thread, what does it lead to?

7 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

vast strong denials many times so confusing thou

16 minutes ago, MayaE said:

So my theory about "so close yet so far" is that he actually has the love he wanted, but it always seems long to reach, like you can't really grasp it despite it's in front of you. Like many factors hamper it to be realized the way he wanted. This statement really has some psychological meaning to it, and only the person who said that understand what kind of close yet far is. 

But, I still feel it's related to his love life, as he already has everything (career, money), the only one left in his life is to fullfil his love the way he wants it.

Btw, I also have this feeling that Bin seems to readily commit or settle down, expected from his personality (and his BFFs have wives already), so he might think it's the right time this time.

#in God we Trust

50 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

True. I can also see Kyo is happy with her ex h before she even complemented him a lot in her interviews. Plus Kyo also is very effort in their relationship. So its not because of 3rd party but they just discover during their marriage that they have a lot of differences maybe of their principles in life. And yes I totally agree that HB has nothing to do with their divorce.

My opinion:

- HB and KSR: I think he knew about the dating of Kyo and ex h even before we knew it.. I mean, he is in Kbiz and has connection. So he decided to move on too. After meeting KSR in a party, he decided to give everything a try and wants to get to know her better. He is honest and doesn't want to lie or stress so he just confirmed their relationship just in the dating stage (ssom-stage in Encounter) They just started dating. But because of busy schedule and the relationship is not really deep enough, they decided to stop it. They were not much into each other, I think.

- SHK really had loving feelings for her ex h. I'm not sure if she really really loved him deeply or she only had loving feelings for him. I mean, it was a crazy time because of the big success of DOTS. I think the success could overwhelm and dazzle both. They were emotionally so "high" . SJK was so sure, that SHK was his woman and he wanted to have her so much. He comforted her, tried every chance to be with her. Who would not fall in such situation? Plus they had so many shippers, who tell her, they are meant to be. Kyo was of course influenced.

I'm not sure, if they really knew each other, what she/he wants or hopes from the marriage. How do they imagine how the marriage would be? They were a bit rushed in my opinion. I think there were already some troubles while dating but they didn't really solve it before they get married. They also have differences in personalities and how they want to live their life, what they want to reach. They should have clarified these all before they got married but they didn't.

So it was not surprising for me, that the marriage didn't work out after I realized all these things.

-Kyo and Bin. My theory: I think Bin knew about the divorce before us too. Maybe they accidentally met even before BK's Wedding (early 2019) but they didn't really have much talk. I think it was a hard time for Kyo so she hadn't opened up. At BK's Wedding Bin chose the seat next to Kyos squad and since Ellen trusts Bin, she would tell him more about Kyos marriage and situation. She may even help him to stay in touch with Kyo.

After many coincidences (fate, destiny) they talked again and Kyo ist more open to him. Bin may not really forget Kyo and wants that they would start again.. They started texting and talking and seeing each other (since July/August 2019). At the end of November or beginning of December, they were pretty sure about their feelings so Kyo posted these songs ( Try again and Especially for you). Everything was happy and smooth so Baby R. moved in as White day Gift in März 2020 and Kyo started a new private IG account. In the beginning of the year, Kyo's stylist knew about the relationship so the post with Panda and so cute..

They finally told other friends in the beginning of May 2020 about their love so the excitement of PSM and BK.

Haha. The post is really long now and it's all my imagination/delulu. Nice to share my thoughts with you guys 

Archived