✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 minute ago, Guk said:

I've read a lot of people comments saying that with ksr was only media play.  The question is, did hb and/or ksr benefited from their admitted relationship? 

I think no one benefited. I trust HB honesty and character on this one. 

Yes you’re right. If it is for media play both of them don’t even have the reason for media play since they don’t have a movie together or fans are not shipping them together so both did not benefit from that confession. Maybe they really like each other that time. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tlireal said:

If they are really back together, I must say, SHK is really his lucky clover :D. Everytime they are together, he became so famous and hot (SG and CLOY) after many hard working years. 

Complementary elements or something like that in horoscope B)

Yes! Daebak! 

1 minute ago, tlireal said:

If they are really back together, I must say, SHK is really his lucky clover :D. Everytime they are together, he became so famous and hot (SG and CLOY) after many hard working years. 

Yes. When they are together HB is lucky in his career but hope this time they will fight for their love if there is really a comeback to them. Hehe

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

On another note, it's not helping Vast. 

And its creating fanwars left and right. 

Fanwars are really normal specially when a particular drama is popular the fans will really hard ship those on screen couple. There is no bad thing about shipping but some fans are just rude and drag other names instead of just pushing their ships. 

4 minutes ago, Guk said:

I've read a lot of people comments saying that with ksr was only media play.  The question is, did hb and/or ksr benefited from their admitted relationship? 

I think no one benefited. I trust HB honesty and character on this one. 

Same thoughts. KSR and him didn't have a project together and the public couldn't care less about their relationship so, what benefits would it have? In fact it's the opposite, knowing Koreans who are Oppacentric that they couldn't seem to let go of their Oppa, admitting he has KSR as GF has more disadvantages than benefits for HB. 

9 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I dont think so because of his personality  he is the opposite of ex-h who readily gives clues.

Then maybe, they have a hint hb is dating but no clue as the the identity of the woman. Haha

4 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes. Why should we battle together when we can wait and see who will they end up together. Hehe

Maybe that soompier is from the other side and had read them battling vs us well i don't read their threads and as they can see we are not battling here. We also don't bash their bias. 

WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN WITH OUR INVESTIGATIVE WORKS. :ph34r:

THEIR LIVES AND NOT OURS TO DICTATE. WE ARE BEING RATIONAL IN THIS THREAD. WHEN WE DELULU, WE PUT WARNING ITS DELULU HAHA. 

12 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I dont think so because of his personality  he is the opposite of ex-h who readily gives clues.

I think at the very most, people will think that he has a gf ^_^

11 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Good observation. Yes SHK is like his clover leaf. 

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

Then maybe, they have a hint hb is dating but no clue as the the identity of the woman. Haha

I'm sure they "smell" something. If your costar is next to you but you keep looking at your phone and texting and maybe sometimes smile from ear to ear ..You must be seeing someone. 

I don't think they can guess it's SHK but just he's seeing someone or interested in someone.

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Maybe that soompier is from the other side and had read them battling vs us well i don't read their threads and as they can see we are not battling here. We also don't bash their bias. 

WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN WITH OUR INVESTIGATIVE WORKS. :ph34r:

THEIR LIVES AND NOT OURS TO DICTATE. WE ARE BEING RATIONAL IN THIS THREAD. WHEN WE DELULU, WE PUT WARNING ITS DELULU HAHA. 

Yes. That’s what i like about this thread. We are not battling each other but instead we discuss probabilities and if it will not work then we will still support them. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Good observation. Yes SHK is like his clover leaf. 

Maybe HB told Kyo that she is her clover leaf not just the 3 leaf but the rare one which has 4 clover leaf which means faith, hope, love and luck hahaha

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe HB told Kyo that she is her clover leaf not just the 3 leaf but the rare one which has 4 clover leaf which means faith, hope, love and luck hahaha

i saw on instagram pictures of hb holding clover leaf.

1 minute ago, Phoenix26 said:

In the first place, we won't be here at all if there's no rumor coupled with few hints here and there from people close to them. :ph34r:

True! We just have a small hope in our heart that they'll get back together whenever we come across their ww videos or recall the good memories when they were still together B).

7 minutes ago, forumsoomp said:

Isn't weird when suddenly HB announced officially that he was dating KangSora? No hint, no chemistry of their acting together, nobody ship them and it lasted only one year, why so abruptly? Both official dating news lead to break-ups were due to busy schedules with no time to date, so unless HB is prepared to slow down acting to have more time to date then it may succeed to dating seriously.  Currently too much speculations and delusions with 2 camps battling for it to dock. This drama has begun with or without results let God decide!

I saw you few times ago visited this topic. Considered as a loyal fan of Hyun Bin. I feel weird about your question. What are exactly you meaning? 

Talk about dating with KSR. Im glad that he confirmed about his relationship. Although i think they was in "some date" base on the first time they met each other. But as a fan of Hyun Bin im glad because he finally could find someone take care of him after 5 years. Being a fan of almost 40 years old idol is different with younger idol. We, as fans just want they finally find their happines with whoever they end up with. I found a lot of people have same idea with me in this topic. Thats why i came here. 

So what's wrong with broke up because of busy schedule? Because i think it was true. As a young girl, it was difficult for ksr when her bf was always busy. She was young, beautiful so she has right way to find a person suitable more with her.  Thats why i appreciated more shk because as a young age she can be mature with hyun bin in 3 years. 

Archived