✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

we will know the real score about them probaby 2 to 3 yrs from now. shk has to make a comeback first, i think.

thats a looooong way to go for us. hehe

i hope and pray, until then binkyo remains strong. binkyo fighting!

#inGodwetrust

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes. That’s what i like about this thread. We are not battling each other but instead we discuss probabilities and if it will not work then we will still support them. 

We are just a bit hungry now.

We need more hints, President!!! :w00t:

---

I also have this delulu. After Baeksang Award, Baby R. has 3 new photos. There was no buffet after the award because of Covid. Maybe HB drove to Kyo and she cooked him something delicious and posted the photos of the meal B). This imagination is in my mind since I saw that post. HB just had a lollypop when he left the Baeksang :lol:

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

we will know the real score about them probaby 2 to 3 yrs from now. shk has to make a comeback first, i think.

#inGodwetrust

True. We need to see her comeback so that those people blaming her and throw accusations will shut their mouth. Like why are they underestimating a queen. 

yes i like that saying and that is the most important thing. “In God we trust”

3 minutes ago, tlireal said:

---

I also have this delulu. After Baeksang Award, Baby R. has 3 new photos. There was no buffet after the award because of Covid. Maybe HB drove to Kyo and she cooked him something delicious and posted the photos of the meal B). This imagination is in my mind since I saw that post. HB just had a lollypop when he left the Baeksang :lol:

that night after baeksang, shk was still awake around 3am kst.

hb on the other hand, i felt like he wanted the awards to be over already and go home or somewhere lol 

2 minutes ago, tlireal said:

---

I love your delulu hhahaa. About 1-2 months ago, a friend of Kyo showed a dinner which made by Kyo. So I think this couple had private party :grimace:

7 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Thats why i appreciated more shk because as a young age she can be mature with hyun bin in 3 years. 

And in a time there was no LTE or even 5G everywhere :lol:

Now it must be easier for them when they don't get to see each other from time to time B)

7 minutes ago, tlireal said:

---

Or the other way around. Kyo cooked for HB since Kyo really is a good cook. Hehe

31 minutes ago, Guk said:

I've read a lot of people comments saying that with ksr was only media play.  The question is, did hb and/or ksr benefited from their admitted relationship? 

I think no one benefited. I trust HB honesty and character on this one. 

Based on my 2 cts thought, probably he dated out of spite when he knew SHK was dating SJK out of jealousy, he couldnt have love KSR long enough to want to officially date her and then breakup in less than 1 yr.  Read one article with heading why SJK divorce was because SHK could not forget HB, uncertain how true this is but was speculated by the media.

8 minutes ago, Guk said:

#inGodwetrust

I hope not as Hb wanted to marry before he reach 40yrs.old

1 minute ago, forumsoomp said:

Based on my 2 cts thought, probably he dated out of spite when he knew SHK was dating SJK out of jealousy, he couldnt have love KSR long enough to want to officially date her and then breakup in less than 1 yr.  Read one article with heading why SJK divorce was because SHK could not forget HB, uncertain how true this is but was speculated by the media.

I guess this is not true. If they Kyo is not certain with ex h that time she will not marry him. This news just wanted to accused Kyo that she is not loyal to her ex h and HB as making KS as a bounce or something. This is just media play to put t blame on Kyo.

40 minutes ago, Lola said:

We also need to take into consideration that smartphones are not commonly used then as now. News don't spread as fast.

I'm not sure about this, because I used to stay in Seoul in 2009 and everywhere I went, Koreans held their phones. And once my friend told me that a lady was bashed heavily by Knetz because her dog pooped in public. someone had a video of her not taking care of the poop, and then the video went viral. Korean internet was already advance more than the States.

And Knetz were scary as they critically commented on the issue that they thought problematic. The said lady couldn't even get out of her house due to this.

So, Binkyo dated in their house was to keep their privacy away from the public.

7 minutes ago, Guk said:

that night after baeksang, shk was still awake around 3am kst.

But she just posted the photos on the next morning. In the evening she had something else better to do :phew:

Sorry, I don't always put delulus. I sometimes don't know when I begin to delulu :sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, forumsoomp said:

Plus it is clear that the reason for their divorce is personality differences not of not forgetting someone. Knowing ex h is very competitive so maybe they did not click to being Kyo as bubbly type. I believe Kyo loves her ex h when they are together. Her ex h just make an announcement that makes people blame Kyo for it.

16 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

I saw you few times ago visited this topic. Considered as a loyal fan of Hyun Bin. I feel weird about your question. What are exactly you meaning? 

Talk about dating with KSR. Im glad that he confirmed about his relationship. Although i think they was in "some date" base on the first time they met each other. But as a fan of Hyun Bin im glad because he finally could find someone take care of him after 5 years. Being a fan of almost 40 years old idol is different with younger idol. We, as fans just want they finally find their happines with whoever they end up with. I found a lot of people have same idea with me in this topic. Thats why i came here. 

So what's wrong with broke up because of busy schedule? Because i think it was true. As a young girl, it was difficult for ksr when her bf was always busy. She was young, beautiful so she has right way to find a person suitable more with her.  Thats why i appreciated more shk because as a young age she can be mature with hyun bin in 3 years. 

Good question, when one likes a fan doesnt mean all the time must sing praises and give 100% compliment.  Ask question or analyse or share opinion/debate with others if in doubt . Nobody is right or wrong, good to communicate constructively and nobody is perfect in this world. Trying to understand his character and nature what really lead him to make such a short term decision to officially date & break-up. Probably his mind was not stable at that point in time & was feeling frustrated while his heart is somewhere else not within his reach.

9 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

I guess this is not true. If they Kyo is not certain with ex h that time she will not marry him. This news just wanted to accused Kyo that she is not loyal to her ex h and HB as making KS as a bounce or something. This is just media play to put t blame on Kyo.

This was after they got married not before.

6 minutes ago, Nona said:

I'm not sure about this, because I used to stay in Seoul in 2009 and everywhere I went, Koreans held their phones. And once my friend told me that a lady was bashed heavily by Knetz because her dog pooped in public. someone had a video of her not taking care of the poop, and then the video went viral. Korean internet was already advance more than the States.

And Knetz were scary as they critically commented on the issue that they thought problematic. The said lady couldn't even get out of her house due to this.

So, Binkyo dated in their house was to keep their privacy away from the public.

But there was no WhatsApp, Kakao Talk I guess. 

But anyway dates at home are much cosier and sweeter :wub:

11 minutes ago, MayaE said:

I hope not as Hb wanted to marry before he reach 40yrs.old

ive read abt that too. but what age was hb referring to when he said 40. korean age or western age? in korean age, he is 39 now. so next year he will be 40.  i think that is difficult for shk, unless she will marry first then comeback drama or lie low in showbiz for a while to focus on family. hb wants to have a son by the way and he wants to dress up with same or pair clothes with his son. such a cutie hot hb lol hahah

Let's take a look at PSM's personality:

She is someone who easily gets giddy about real life couples. She got hooked to this pair from the Philippines KathNiel.

She is someone who posts whatever she likes without too much consideration about public reaction like when she also posted her Tiktok dancing.

If there was no development about BinKyo, meaning if they were still that ex lovers turned strangers, why would she post that song and tag Kyo? 

At the very least, we are sure Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin are ok now. For why would also Kyo follow his stylist after so many years of not following her? They can still be friends without following each other. Friendship is not defined by SNS. She obviously avoided following her before coz she didn't want to see updates about HB but she is ok with it now. 

Archived