✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Talking about why no pics of Binkyo dated in the past, indicating Bin really valued his personal privacy. Say, he went dinner with Kyo, impossible people don't realize them rite? But, it seems that Bin won't let anyone see them whenever they are together.

So, my opinion is that both would never date in public eyes, at most they would choose a restaurant with super Vvip treatment, so no other guests could meet them.

That's why, I was curious why he let his guard down when spotted doing grocery with a celeb. This is inconsistent with his character that regards privacy as a significant aspect of his life. As he once said, "if I show my private life, what's left for me to have?"

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I am honestly quite surprised why I never thought about BinKyo possibility all along. Maybe because of HB and his co star being shipped by many and I am following GumKyo accounts in IG and they have delulus too. :joy:

But BinKyo is more plausible in my opinion since we got hints from people close to them plus they have history of being the ultimate ninjas. :ph34r:

True, there are a lot of GumKyo shippers too. The only thing that stopped them from making Soompi shipper thread was because Kyo wasn't divorced yet at the time of Encounter. But they were right in their suspicions that SSC were over based on Kyo's hints. 

3 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

And at the very first place if the post of PSM has no meaning at all she will not really post it for it can create a news plus she tag Kyo. So there is something special in that post. Plus Kyo’s reply is something hahahaha. Usually Kyo will just reply a heart or clover emoji but her reply makes you think there is really something happening hahaha

I am surprised more on Kyo's reply. If PSM was just that naughty friend bringing up the past unexpectedly she could have liked it out of respect for a friend or replied with just an emoji. 

13 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I am honestly quite surprised why I never thought about BinKyo possibility all along. Maybe because of HB and his co star being shipped by many and I am following GumKyo accounts in IG and they have delulus too. :joy:

But BinKyo is more plausible in my opinion since we got hints from people close to them plus they have history of being the ultimate ninjas. :ph34r:

Yes, because we go beyond pictures and videos. We dig deeper. 

12 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Me too. I already saw Kyo’s post back in december when she posted in her IGS about those especially for you songs but HB didn’t come to my mind. I was thinking maybe its for her ex h or Kyo is still hurt. But now I may think of the possibility of BinKyo. Hahaha

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

Talking about why no pics of Binkyo dated in the past, indicating Bin really valued his personal privacy. Say, he went dinner with Kyo, impossible people don't realize them rite? But, it seems that Bin won't let anyone see them whenever they are together.

So, my opinion is that both would never date in public eyes, at most they would choose a restaurant with super Vvip treatment, so no other guests could meet them.

That's why, I was curious why he let his guard down when spotted doing grocery with a celeb. This is inconsistent with his character that regards privacy as a significant aspect of his life. As he once said, "if I show my private life, what's left for me to have?"

They never dated in public when they were together. They were just in each other's houses or during private parties with their closest friends

5 minutes ago, leek said:

True, there are a lot of GumKyo shippers too. The only thing that stopped them from making Soompi shipper thread was because Kyo wasn't divorced yet at the time of Encounter. But they were right in their suspicions that SSC were over based on Kyo's hints. 

I am surprised more on Kyo's reply. If PSM was just that naughty friend bringing up the past unexpectedly she could have liked it out of respect for a friend or replied with just an emoji. 

True. Kyo is not the type to reply a lot if she was tagged. But i was also shocked by her reply. There is really something hahaha

4 minutes ago, leek said:

They never dated in public when they were together. They were just in each other's houses or during private parties with their closest friends

Yes I also saw an article that HB and Kyo dated with their circles for the public not to notice because both are really private people. Only the ex h always do fan service and maybe Kyo just let that happen in respect to her ex h. 

4 minutes ago, Nona said:

Its very suspicious why suddenly he got caught and with pictures. Every long time hb fan I think was shocked abt that but doubtful at the same time. 

I think hb is the type of man who is honest and proud of his relationships and his a gentleman that is why in the past he admitted his relationships. But, he doesn't want the public to see that part of his life. He wants to keep it for himself and the gf. 

5 minutes ago, leek said:

We also need to take into consideration that smartphones are not commonly used then as now. News don't spread as fast.

14 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

And maybe yejin is also helping HB for the public not to focus on Kyo so that HB and Kyo can freely date. But their plan did not succeed since it cause a fanwar. Hahaha but maybe yejin is just a supportive friend to HB. 

If hb was always with his phone during breaktime in cloy filming then the cast and crew of cloy may know something abt hb and shk reconciliation haha

Isn't weird when suddenly HB announced officially that he was dating KangSora? No hint, no chemistry of their acting together, nobody ship them and it lasted only one year, why so abruptly? Both official dating news lead to break-ups were due to busy schedules with no time to date, so unless HB is prepared to slow down acting to have more time to date then it may succeed to dating seriously.  Currently too much speculations and delusions with 2 camps battling for it to dock. This drama has begun with or without results let God decide!

4 minutes ago, Lola said:

We also need to take into consideration that smartphones are not commonly used then as now. News don't spread as fast.

Twitter has just started in 2009 not yet widespread. Facebook was not that popular yet and people were still transferring from Friendster and there was no Instagram.

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

If hb was always with his phone during breaktime in cloy filming then the cast and crew of cloy may know something abt hb and shk reconciliation haha

I dont think so because of his personality  he is the opposite of ex-h who readily gives clues.

4 minutes ago, Lola said:

Yes, you have a point. 

MAYBE, shk and hb were caught dating in public before, but there were no pictures of them. Why? How come? 

Then hb rumored to be dating someone and pictures spread on social media. 

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

Yes maybe they are supportive and they are helping HB to be a ninja. Haha

2 minutes ago, forumsoomp said:

Isn't weird when suddenly HB announced officially that he was dating KangSora? No hint, no chemistry of their acting together, nobody ship them and it lasted only one year, why so abruptly? Both official dating news lead to break-ups were due to busy schedules with no time to date, so unless HB is prepared to slow down acting to have more time to date then it may succeed to dating seriously.  Currently too much speculations and delusions with 2 camps battling for it to dock. This drama has begun with or without results let God decide!

I've read a lot of people comments saying that with ksr was only media play.  The question is, did hb and/or ksr benefited from their admitted relationship? 

I think no one benefited. I trust HB honesty and character on this one. 

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I dont think so because of his personality  he is the opposite of ex-h who readily gives clues.

Ex h is really into public and kinda thirst of public attention. Even the red carpet of kbs awarding last 2016 he is into fan service. :skull:

12 minutes ago, Guk said:

Its very suspicious why suddenly he got caught and with pictures. Every long time hb fan I think was shocked abt that but doubtful at the same time. 

I think hb is the type of man who is honest and proud of his relationships and his a gentleman that is why in the past he admitted his relationships. But, he doesn't want the public to see that part of his life. He wants to keep it for himself and the gf. 

As his long time fan too I am quite surprised last Jan 2019. I asked myself what happened to HB? Has he suddenly changed? :joy: Good thing he proved last Baeksang that he is still the same HB I knew. 

If they are really back together, I must say, SHK is really his lucky clover :D. Everytime they are together, he became so famous and hot (SG and CLOY) after many hard working years. 

Complementary elements or something like that in horoscope B)

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes maybe they are supportive and they are helping HB to be a ninja. Haha

On another note, it's not helping Vast. 

And its creating fanwars left and right. 

Archived