✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tlireal said:

How long does this Ruby account exist? I'm sooo happy that Kyo seems to be happy and light-hearted again to have a new private IG account and posts so often:wub: 

The photos from Sue Co and Magazine..are so beautiful but her eyes looked a bit sad and aloof for me. It was just my feeling but it made me sad that time.

Not so sure when this account was created but i noticed it early this year and got a hint that it could be Kyo’s account after Yezi posted a picture if ruby.

Ruby account was created last week of March. 

Ruby had no updates for a few days but then in Baeksang day suddenly added 3 pics that morning. Nothing during the ceremony and 3 pics again in the evening after the event. HMMMM :glasses:

9 minutes ago, Nona said:

You see sometimes profiling is helpful in determining someone character n behavior. Agencies such as FBI use profiling to detect a murderer, because habit is scarily one factor that can determine who a murderer is. I read many difficult murder cases were revealed due to the murderer habits.

The same goes to common people and celebs as high profile ones. As many point out here, Kyo is also bubbly, so playfulness is understandable. However, she can't really be that playful as her every move is under scrutiny. The price of stardom. So, to be able to facilitate this type of her that seems constrained by public eyes, she then creates a new persona. This has happened before (creating private IG) during the time of her lovelife with Sjk. So, considering the profiling of Kyo, she should have a private account too to let her inner feeling out w/o worrying about the public.

So, it's understandable that Ruby IG has 400+ posts within just a few months. Many maybe related to her activities that she can comfortably share with close friends (w/o worrying they will betray her).

Yes, Kyo is a bubbly type like she is in her younger years. Maybe she learn that media will always be very observant that is why I guess after full house times she became serious during conferences but still her bubbly side is shown sometimes. 

I am glad that she created her private account so that she can post whatever she wanted to post without worrying the public. Privacy should be our gift to her also as a fan. 

Just now, Phoenix26 said:

Ruby had no updates for a few dates but then in Baeksang day suddenly added 3 pics that morning. Nothing during the ceremony and 3 pics again in the evening after the event. HMMMM

How do you know if there are updates? Do you actually count? LOL daebak

Btw, no wonder Kyo rarely update her public IG, she already has a new platform. B) Fans are dying to see her ig posts LOL

3 minutes ago, Nona said:

Btw, no wonder Kyo rarely update her public IG, she already has a new platform. B) Fans are dying to see her ig posts LOL

Yes and it's been always done by many fans eversince her previous private account haha we can't see but we can count lol 

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

Hahaha yeah maybe this is the reason why its been a while that she posted on her official IG account. And fans are eager to know an update. We even wanted to see atleast her back view :joy:

1 hour ago, Ashmeister said:

Hence i am hurt that these two women are getting bashed for something that concerns no one and over a man

A very interesting point here, as I've been thinking the same recently, and moreover it happened twice already and it's got everything to do with Kyo & Bin. One started in late 2010 and one just started recently. I'm just hoping that we can learn a lot from what have happened in the former case so we as their supporters could humbly behave properly in the latter case.

Anw, as the talk about her puppy's private IG becoming more interesting, I wonder what happened to her private IG under the username of that triple k triple y triple o? (Sorry I'm sure you know what I mean, I'm just feeling insecure to mention the username hehe).

2 minutes ago, 3-As said:

Anw, as the talk about her puppy's private IG becoming more interesting, I wonder what happened to her private IG under the username of that triple k triple y triple o? (Sorry I'm sure you know what I mean, I'm just feeling insecure to mention the username hehe).

About the old private account:

Wayback Lunar New Year Feb 2019 fans noticed she deleted a lot of photos from her private IG account.

The next day, she changed username la_bitche_kyo something. Then reverted back to kkk. More photos deleted and has unfollowed many. Fans then had an inkling something's was not right between her and ex-h. 

Eventually she deleted the old private account and started following her close friends in the public account. 

Afterwards, she only follows people she recently met. That's why I think she recently met Hyun Bin's stylist. Because after over a decade when she stopped working for her and transferred to Hyun Bin they reconnected again. Hmmm where. :P

4 minutes ago, 3-As said:

A very interesting point here, as I've been thinking the same recently, and moreover it happened twice already and it's got everything to do with Kyo & Bin. One started in late 2010 and one just started recently. I'm just hoping that we can learn a lot from what have happened in the former case so we as their supporters could humbly behave properly in the latter case.

I guess that is also the concern of kyonatics since because of this issues that HB ans Kyo is back in their love way back 2009. It created some fanwars but I hope that fans should also know their limits and whoever their favs will choose they should be happy and support. I also have this question that what IF BinKyo will really be back. How will Hyun Bin protect Kyo from cloy shippers and Ssc shippers. Im just curious and hopes that those bashing times during SeGa will not be repeated.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Wayback Lunar New Year Feb 2019 fans noticed she deleted a lot of photos from her private IG account.

The next day, she changed username la_bitche_kyo something. Then reverted back to kkk. More photos deleted and has unfollowed many. Fans then had an inkling something's was not right between her and ex-h. 

Eventually she deleted the old private account and started following her close friends in the public account. 

Afterwards, she only follows people she recently met. That's why I think she recently met Hyun Bin's stylist. Because after over a decade when she stopped working for her and transferred to Hyun Bin they reconnected again. Hmmm where. :P

she also changed profile pic aside from name

5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

She always give clues. 

18 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I agree that following friends IG may be done because meeting recently. However, I have a different opinion, in that kyo maybe follow BK now, but that doesn't mean she recently meet her. I feel that Kyo actually met BK in person way before her Ig following. This will reduce suspicion twd the time period that both of them meet.

Do you know who follow first? Was it Kyo or BK? If it's Kyo, then it means BK just following Kyo wish (waiting for her to add first, suggesting Kyo is fine with the timing).

BK is not like any other celeb friend of Kyo, as she links to Bin, which may lead to further suspicion.

Shk opening her private account again means she is being a ninja again and that she is enjoying her life time and has already moved on from her divorce. 

In the past she always posted pics on ig then deleted it afterwards. I saw she recently posted a pic of her photographer but deleted it few seconds later. Maybe she wanted to update us fans that she has new project coming or maybe she just made a mistake in posting the pic in her public account it was supposed to be in her private ig. 

Archived