✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

7 minutes ago, Lola said:

Yes, it does look like HB! I think they dated on and off until late 2014.

were there hints or clues before to support that claim that they dated until 2014? just like now

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Guk said:

were there hints or clues before to support that claim that they dated until 2014? just like now

Someone posted in this thread in the first few pages of them wearing couple watches and hats. But I could be wrong too.

58 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Because of similarities between DOTS and CLOY, long before BinKyo rumors, Kyo was always mentioned whenever HB and Ex-H were compared and there was an edit where Capt Ri met Kang Mo Yeon :lol:

Also ex Lee Byung Hun as Captain Choi in Mr..Sunshine? 

15 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

All dogs are with Kyo's mom. Only Ruby is with her now. If i was right, Bunhong used to mention to her Ex H

She posted Pink Bunhong IGS last January. The dogs are all hers. Hana and Bunhong are offsprings of Nana so ex h has no share and he also does not like dogs that much :D But I agree only Ruby left with her now because when her friends were in her house only Ruby was in the pics.

Spoiler

And if she's busy, Ruby will be at her other house where she came from ;)

34 minutes ago, Nona said:

Never once I thought that I would find the Binkyo thread alive till this day.

As I've mentioned before, I remembered Kyo one day and then wishing that she could go back to Bin, then it's like their fated drama WW coming true. Break-up then make up.

Then, I saw the clues, but I needed more to confirm my feeling, so I just randomly checked soompi (but I forgot my username etc) just to see my luck, and surprisingly, the thread was alive.

I think people like MayaE can be said to be the calm shipper and her hope was quite strong that maybe fate comes to the thread.

Therefore, I have to admit that to believe what you think is true is not about forcing but rather compromising, and hoping that God will bless and help those who deserve.

In God We Trust is the timely tagline to serve the thread in this difficult time. :)

If the thread is Popular, is but of course, since many hints are thrown here and there, although they are like crumbs. LOL

Yes MayaE is a gem! 

4 minutes ago, Lola said:

Someone posted in this thread in the first few pages of them wearing couple watches and hats. But I could be wrong too.

slim possibiliy or they were just very good at being ninjas maybe.

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

She posted Pink Bunhong IGS last January. The dogs are all hers. Hana and Bunhon are offsprings of Nana so ex h has no share and he also does not like dogs that much :D

Yes dear, all dogs are her. But exept baby R, they live with Kyo' mom in villa. Baby R lived with Kyo in her apartment now.And bunhong is one of children of Nana, if i wasnt wrong, Nana gave birth 7 puppies. About Bunhong, if you watch hints of Ssc before. You would see Bunhong was mentioned in some hints. Thats the reason why ssc thought he changed because of Kyo from a person who hates dogs to a person who loves dogs

1 minute ago, Guk said:

slim possibiliy or they were just very good at being ninjas maybe.

I've seen the pix from the old WW thread. It is closed now and under archived but still free to browse. They even have couple's thread bracelets and shirts.

1 minute ago, DonnaMae said:

I've seen the pix from the old WW thread. It is closed now and under archived but still free to browse. They even have couple's thread bracelets and shirts.

yes so many couple something

16 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

So did anyone notice about Hyun Bin's watch in Baeksang 2020? 

there are pictures and videos on twitter showing the watch he worn in baeksang. just type hyun bin you'll see them.  i dont know how to describe the watch

Just now, Guk said:

there are pictures and videos on twitter showing the watch he worn in baeksang. just type hyun bin you'll see them. 

Yes i saw already. But Im curious because there was a rumor the watch Hyun Bin wore was something couple watch with kyo before. Dont know if it was true

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

The couple watch posted by @MayaE

can we know for certain when these pictures of them wearing the same watch were taken? 

they are both endorsers of omega, so were those couple watches or just coincidence because based on the pictures, shk was wearing that watch in her personal time while hb was wearing it in a photoshoot?

7 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Yes i saw already. But Im curious because there was a rumor the watch Hyun Bin wore was something couple watch with kyo before. Dont know if it was true

after comparing, i think the watches are different.

Archived