✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, leek said:

Thanks. I'm asking because when they were trending, the articles already included the stylist. So her and Kyo must have followed each other between May 10 (HB CF shoot) to May 17 

Wow, does this strengthen the possibility of our suspicion that they were actually meeting in person which eventually causes them to follow each other? I can't help but wondering what was actually happening during the CF filming & was it actually a strong proof :sweatingbullets::D

i noticed too that shk was the only FL he held hands with during a formal event like presscon. he never touched the arms or hands of the others in his other presscon or promotion.

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

A best friend would not tease you about things related your ex publicly if she's not sure how would you react. 

Kyo could have just liked the post as respect to a friend. What's more surprising is her "Unnie, hahaha" response. 

19 minutes ago, Guk said:

maybe the belmakang wedding in july 2019 warmed up things between shk and hb also their squads

Maybe. Or Ms. Ellen did mention to Kyo that they are next to each other in BK’s wedding and it all started. Hahaha

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

i noticed too that shk was the only FL he held hands with during a formal event like presscon. he never touched the arms or hands of the others in his other presscon or promotion.

Yes only Kyo he held hands with 

4 minutes ago, Guk said:

And was she the only FL co-star that ended up with him as real couple? What about the lady before her whose relationship with him only lasted about a year?

7 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe. Or Ms. Ellen did mention to Kyo that they are next to each other in BK’s wedding and it all started. Hahaha

maybe, hb asked how was shk. at the time of the wedding, the divorce was still very hot issue in korea. if he really deeply loved shk in the past he would still care for shk (maybe not romantically) so things bet shk and hb may have progressed just this year 2020. but what about the songs she posted on December 2019, its confusing lol

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Even Kyo said that HB is a gentleman and that could be his strength and weakness at the same time. Since he keeps on smiling on the set. 

weakness because it could be easily misinterpreted by others hehe

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

When did her friend post it?

Please edit and do not quote photos. Moderators are not allowing quote pics. 

I saw the pic before around July last year at the business of Kyo's friend which was also supported by Kyo. 

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

maybe, hb asked how was shk. at the time of the wedding, the divorce was still very hot issue in korea. if he really deeply loved shk in the past he would still care for shk (maybe not romantically) so things bet shk and hb may have progressed just this year 2020. but what about the songs she posted on December 2019, its confusing lol

Maybe they start to have connections after her birthday or during Kyo’s birthday. Maybe HB greeted kyo and the their conversation started hahaha

Archived